AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 10 32.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 32.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 19.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 6.45%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 6.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-16, 00:03   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (Kaoru After 1)

Welcome to the discussion thread for Amagami SS+ plus, Episode 7 (Kaoru After 1).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-02-16, 00:59   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

Now, what does our Kaoru have in store for us? As the most aggressive of our heroines, I have high expectations.
Old 2012-02-16, 13:21   Link #3
Midonin
Last Engage

This will be one of the very few episodes I comment on. Not because it's Kaoru (last time it was Sae), but because of Inago Mask. Kamen Riders or Kamen Rider-like things will get my attention pretty quickly. Kudos to Junichi for playing the role of both Ikadevil and a Shocker grunt. Neither's a glamorous role, but they're necessary.
Old 2012-02-16, 15:02   Link #4
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Ohhhhhhh, Junichi and your imagination.

Well, not exactly the kind of conflict-ish cliffhanger we're used to from the past three arcs.
Old 2012-02-16, 22:35   Link #5
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Junichi's imagination is very good. Lol how they took over the show. That scene on the bus was too good. That end card was good as well. So they just have to get back somehow.
Old 2012-02-16, 23:07   Link #6
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Man this arc with Kaoru is just so...drowned out in love and happiness. I'm actually starting to feel kind of jealous, lol.

There's never a dull moment with those two and DAT scene on the bus! Man, they need to get a room badly. I look forward to the next episode.

Out of all the characters so far in terms of romance and entertainment the Karoru arc is the best.
Old 2012-02-16, 23:51   Link #7
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh my god that bus scene... Even I find it too awkward to listen to it that I might just die And if this is what they're starting out with, I can't wait to see what they would end with

I guess it's a drama of sort, but a more hilarious variety of it But hey, it's not an adventure until something goes wrong
Old 2012-02-17, 00:07   Link #8
Freeter
beyond

Kaoru in bondage, wet Kaoru, grinding Kaoru, faux-frenching Kaoru, teasing Kaoru, playful Kaoru, cute and sexy Kaoru...all in the course of one episode.

Damn girl, you really don't want to be one-upped by Sae and Haruka, do you

Honestly, I found this ep better than the entirety of Kaoru's original arc. Sure, it had a nice sentimental end to it, but Kaoru sure wasn't as frisky as she is now. If the last five minutes of the next ep is one big makeout session with Junichi actually running his fingers through all that hair, it would easily be the best ending of the lot.

Speaking of the next ep, what was up with that knife? Was it from Risa, since she did make a cameo in this ep?
Old 2012-02-17, 00:35   Link #9
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was a pretty wild episode . I mean they were just going with a variety of crazy stuff from start to stop. The hero show and art stuff was a great start and then the bus scene was great . They completely had everyone's attention on that bus. Definitely enjoyed watching these two.

Seems next time will be the aftermath of poor decision making, but should have a good journey getting home regardless. Important lesson is being back on a bus early. That and don't try to camouflage your stuff as people. Of course really their best bet is just to wait. There are only so many stops and they are going to notice eventually...hopefully...probably.
Old 2012-02-17, 00:43   Link #10
Cal-Reflector

*Pounding wall now*

Wow. Just wow.
Old 2012-02-17, 01:00   Link #11
GundamZZ
残念美人

To Kaoru:
Although you have talent in drawing, sitting in front of Junichi is so...

To hentai shinshi:
Good job! Eating chocolate punishment is amazing, although other passengers would look down on you.

The end is not a laughing matter. They are in crisis.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2012-02-17 at 23:19.
Old 2012-02-17, 02:17   Link #12
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
Man, they need to get a room badly.
Judging from certain scenes in the preview, that may just be what happens.....
Old 2012-02-17, 02:29   Link #13
Somnus
Eh?

Ponytail Kaoru, Kaoru chair share (+ dance), Kaoru tentacle play, Wet-shirt Kaoru, Junichi's superb imagination of Kaoru (bathing suit, and yukata almost killed me), and most importantly that "punishment game"! Hold on...need new pants...

Alright, and we're back! Seriously, this was one GLORIOUS episode. Whenever one of Kaoru's many variations wasn't knocking me out of my seat, the interaction between her and Junichi was pure joy. Keep this up, and my life is in danger for the conclusion.
Old 2012-02-17, 03:50   Link #14
Kyuu
=^^=

This shows: if you really want to do stuff with a girl -- you better at least have some money.

Anyways. My impression on this relationship at this point. It seems: whatever spice they had - it's either gone - or they cling to the ways beforehand (yet want more than that). Unfortunately, the transition from friendship-to-relationship requires handling this kind of change. I mean: for gosh sakes, they slept together in bed (at least once). Moments of affection shouldn't be embarrassing, including the punishment game in the bus. They shoulda been laughing or at least smiling after that.

So, whether this relationship lasts or not will depend on how their crisis will be handled. Given the track record of the series so far, it will be handled well; otherwise, no happy ending.

Last edited by Kyuu; 2012-02-17 at 04:13.
Old 2012-02-17, 09:15   Link #15
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had almost forgotten how outgoing Kaoru was. She's so much fun to watch, and so erotic too~ (she seems a bit oblivious to it). The drawing scene and the chocolate punishment were great.

Once again, Junichi and his beloved are more distant than they should be after dating for months. You'd almost think nothing ever happened between the two. So far, Ai is the only girl he was lovey-dovey with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Honestly, I found this ep better than the entirety of Kaoru's original arc. Sure, it had a nice sentimental end to it, but Kaoru sure wasn't as frisky as she is now. If the last five minutes of the next ep is one big makeout session with Junichi actually running his fingers through all that hair, it would easily be the best ending of the lot.
Same here. I didn't like their attempt at drama in Kaoru's original arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Anyways. My impression on this relationship at this point. It seems: whatever spice they had - it's either gone - or they cling to the ways beforehand (yet want more than that). Unfortunately, the transition from friendship-to-relationship requires handling this kind of change. I mean: for gosh sakes, they slept together in bed (at least once). Moments of affection shouldn't be embarrassing, including the punishment game in the bus. They shoulda been laughing or at least smiling after that.

So, whether this relationship lasts or not will depend on how their crisis will be handled. Given the track record of the series so far, it will be handled well; otherwise, no happy ending.
A similar problem was present in Tsuksasa arc (they were still quite distant despite dating for months) and I'm glad they're addressing the issue in this arc. It's abnormal to still behave this way after dating for so long. So far Ai is the only girl Junichi was truly lovey-dovey with.
Old 2012-02-17, 10:14   Link #16
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Easily one of the most fun-filled episodes of the 'after story' portion thus far. Perhaps they are trying to show us the possible moments of good friends turned couples. The drawing scene certainly shows how 'squirmy' Kaoru can be, and it seems to amuse Junichi much. However at certain parts, it feels like they were more like good friends rather than lovers, maybe that is one of the hurdles that need to overcome.

But being stranded in an area that seems rather desolate, can be a terrifying experience. Now its up to Junichi and his occasionally weird imagination, luck and pervertedness to save the day.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:16   Link #17
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Best episode so far...Kaoru's antics rivals Haruka's shameless PDA in season 1. Energetic, fun-loving heroines really bring the best out of Junichi.
Old 2012-02-17, 15:55   Link #18
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
A similar problem was present in Tsuksasa arc (they were still quite distant despite dating for months) and I'm glad they're addressing the issue in this arc. It's abnormal to still behave this way after dating for so long. So far Ai is the only girl Junichi was truly lovey-dovey with.

Tsukasa's arc was only one month after Christmas, so it isn't accurate to say that their relative distance was out of the ordinary.
Old 2012-02-17, 16:15   Link #19
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Tsukasa's arc was only one month after Christmas, so it isn't accurate to say that their relative distance was out of the ordinary.
To be fair - Tsukasa is somewhat of... a sadist.
Old 2012-02-17, 16:36   Link #20
wingman32x

Episode 7 was great. Kaoru is so damn cute. Love how carefree she is. She's always been one of my favorites. It was an embarrassing episode for the couple, though. First they got caught by the classmates and then they wake up the whole bus. Saw the end of the episode coming from a mile away, and I am somewhat disappointed that they went with such a cliche scenario. Overall, though, it was a great episode.
Closed Thread