Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-11, 10:31   Link #25821
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Hey so I kinda gave up on waiting for MG Exia R2 (even though I think it'll be made).
So lately, I've been considering to purchase some HG kits along with Action Base 2 stands.

Where can I get these the cheapest online? I live in the US so choices are eBay (if shipped from US), Amazon, Gundam Guy, etc etc.

1.5 gundam
-- red
reborns gundam
-- red
0 gundam (type acd)
-- green
0 gundam (roll out)
-- green
exia repair 2
-- green

* The color under each kit indicates the Action Base 2 I want for that kit.
* So green is Sparkle Green Action Base 2, and red is Sparkle Red Action Base 2.
I don't live in the US so I can't really say, but the best way to know is just to compare the prices of all the online shops you usually go and buy your kits. That's the best answer I can to you at the moment because that is what I usually do anyway.
Old 2012-05-11, 11:10   Link #25822
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
the AGE-3 grew on me a lot! plus if the kit is anywhere near as good as the AGE-1 its worth the money.
I like it too. I will admit it's too bulky looking though. At least with the wings and such on it's shoulders. Even with the defender mode(think that's what it's called), the black cannon parts, it doesn't suit it's bulky normal mode.

I bet it would look awesome with some scratch built parts and weapons.

Edit: I must admit I dislike the whole core fighter/transforming mobile suits in gundam. I like strictly not transforming gundams personally. So that's another thing I dislike about the age 3. Still interesting kit. I wonder what kind of gimmick they could do with a MG.
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 11:41   Link #25823
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I want to see if anyone could give me suggestions...

Leaning on going all GG Infinite or looking on Amazon since I have a Prime account that can get me free 2 day delivery on unlimited amount of items.
Old 2012-05-11, 16:43   Link #25824
Butagami

whoa, Marasai's got posable fingers? Or "emotion manipulators" as they call it... Awesome, thought Bandai went full hand-swap on all MG's
Old 2012-05-11, 18:25   Link #25825
Appel

Quote:
I want to see if anyone could give me suggestions...

Leaning on going all GG Infinite or looking on Amazon since I have a Prime account that can get me free 2 day delivery on unlimited amount of items.
i dont know the prices at each shop but id definitely buy them all at the same place to save on shipping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
I like it too. I will admit it's too bulky looking though. At least with the wings and such on it's shoulders. Even with the defender mode(think that's what it's called), the black cannon parts, it doesn't suit it's bulky normal mode.

I bet it would look awesome with some scratch built parts and weapons.

Edit: I must admit I dislike the whole core fighter/transforming mobile suits in gundam. I like strictly not transforming gundams personally. So that's another thing I dislike about the age 3. Still interesting kit. I wonder what kind of gimmick they could do with a MG.
it does look really bulky but at least its colorful. thats kinda neat^^
its transformed modes suck pretty badly though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
whoa, Marasai's got posable fingers? Or "emotion manipulators" as they call it... Awesome, thought Bandai went full hand-swap on all MG's
maybe they finally realized that a combination f swappable fingers and posable figers is best? :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 18:49   Link #25826
casval cehack

Quote:
Maybe for Bandai, the Marasai qualifies as a higher class MG to earn those PG/RG style "emotion manipulators", unlike the 1/100 NG-esque swappable fingers.
Old 2012-05-11, 19:54   Link #25827
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Maybe for Bandai, the Marasai qualifies as a higher class MG to earn those PG/RG style "emotion manipulators", unlike the 1/100 NG-esque swappable fingers.
It's just the usual sales tactic. The Marasai isn't exactly a popular design when you place it next to the usual Gundams. It's a grunt suit and a antagonist one at that which gets blown up every other episode.

Bandai has to make it sell somehow, so they get all gimmicky and sincere with those hands and one extra LED.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:44   Link #25828
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
It's just the usual sales tactic. The Marasai isn't exactly a popular design when you place it next to the usual Gundams. It's a grunt suit and a antagonist one at that which gets blown up every other episode.

Bandai has to make it sell somehow, so they get all gimmicky and sincere with those hands and one extra LED.
I love it and i'm buying it, i'm a bit sick of another star gundams in always the same boring colors.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 02:04   Link #25829
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I love it and i'm buying it, i'm a bit sick of another star gundams in always the same boring colors.
Agree with you. That's why I plan to buy MG Deathscythe, Sandrock, Duel, Blitz, Aegis, and Buster since they don't have that normal Gundam colors. Still, three of those aren't released yet.
Old 2012-05-12, 03:01   Link #25830
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

00 Gundam MGs must be very popular then, to merit both posable manipulators and the static swappable hands.
Old 2012-05-12, 04:57   Link #25831
Appel

got the MG rx-78-2 2.0, the HG danazine and two action bases today. my dad bought them for me^^ kind of a surprise sice he called it a "waste of money" yesterday but hey, im happy!
but now i dont know where to put all the models, my travel bag is kinda full already and my dads luggage is full of suveniers XD
Old 2012-05-12, 06:41   Link #25832
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
got the MG rx-78-2 2.0, the HG danazine and two action bases today. my dad bought them for me^^ kind of a surprise sice he called it a "waste of money" yesterday but hey, im happy!
but now i dont know where to put all the models, my travel bag is kinda full already and my dads luggage is full of suveniers XD
you lucky bastard XD. Are you going to buy an additional suitcase to solve your space issue? Post some pics of your finished works. Especially of the Zeta 2.0, that thing's just beautiful.
Old 2012-05-12, 07:22   Link #25833
maknaedik

I was about to buy a 1/48 Sinanju Head Display, but suddenly realized that I haven't brought enough money. It's just enough for a haircut, SHF Bunny (a gift for a friend) and a Copic multiliner 0.03 (black). It really sucks when your wallet is crying.

Wow, you're just so lucky Appel. My parents aren't really the type of parent that'll buy you material things. But if I ever ask for food, ever though it costs a lot, they'll gladly buy it for me. The only way I can get a model for free is whenever they try to ask me a favor (which is heck of easy to do). But that opportunity doesn't come often XD

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 07:47   Link #25834
Appel

we didnt really spend a lot so far so my father wanted to surprise me a little :P
im thinking about buying a second suitcase. but i want to try to fit everything into my current one tomorrow evening before i do that. we will be at yodobashi on monday again anyway.
Old 2012-05-12, 08:01   Link #25835
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
finally get the hands of these

nw on destiny galore =x

Spoiler:

which 1 only done the full blast mode last year

duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 17:05   Link #25836
suiton629
Master Grade Master

So~ Should I get these HG kits?

1.5 gundam
reborns gundam
0 gundam (type acd)
0 gundam (roll out)
exia repair 2
exia avalanche dash
Old 2012-05-12, 17:41   Link #25837
Appel

Quote:

1.5 gundam
reborns gundam
0 gundam (type acd)
0 gundam (roll out)
exia repair 2
exia avalanche dash
thats kind of your choice, isnt it? :P all OO HGs are excellent though. so i think you wouldnt be disappointed at all.
Old 2012-05-12, 22:24   Link #25838
Bashfulz
Stalker

Quote:

1.5 gundam
reborns gundam
0 gundam (type acd)
0 gundam (roll out)
exia repair 2
exia avalanche dash
arent you a MG or 1/100 only guy? i suggest you pick up one of them and try it out instead of buying them all and finding out it's not your type.
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 00:35   Link #25839
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:

1.5 gundam
reborns gundam
0 gundam (type acd)
0 gundam (roll out)
exia repair 2
exia avalanche dash
Simplest fix wld be 0 gundam (both types) . Not much paint needed also.

Most number of parts wld be reborns and avalanche exia dash. Exia dash has a lot of foil stickers
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy