AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-19, 01:08   Link #21
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Is it possible to link back to posts this thread after it's closed? if not I'm going to grab all my stuff .
I suggest you do, and simply just post it in the new thread.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 01:55   Link #22
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

*sigh*

somehow i knew my announcement would open the flood gates of spam ...

So, if i understood correctly ghazghkull will be the one managing the directory post ?

The Death and Rebirth itself will be carried out sometime later today.
Old 2008-05-19, 02:06   Link #23
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Wowwwww.

Another ginormous breaker has been completed, and cookies are ready to be handed out.

I would see if you broke the record, but I'm typing this at a little before 9 AM, which is wayyy earlier than I'm used to getting up... I need to figure out why I'm up so early so I can avoid doing it again. :3

Either way, though...200 whole pages...I can't fault you for a heroic effort.
You're up early because my Backlog Breaker basically rocked the world.

*runs at ludicrous speed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
Of course I do!

Quote:
Yes she is Hayate! xD
Her titel "Dark Lady of the Nocturnal Glacier" is a innuendo on her old titel "Mistress of the Night Sky" and the fact that she has some awsome ice elemental spells. Her new name "Hel" comes pretty obviously from norse mythology, as some of her spells have names from the norse mythology too.

But ...

Noooo! The Queen of Niflheim has finally arrived, and the world is doomed!

Just in case, don't make her have an ugly half for her face.

Quote:
The last entry was for my "normal" story, wich features Elric and Rinya as the main characters. This one now was for my "Dark Future Setting" (wich also has 3 entrys already). Both storys are pretty much unrelated.
Ah, understood. Delicious writing must continue.

Quote:
And yes! I AM a bastard!
I killed her! And I had FUN doing it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!
*PF has killed Kyral for 200 gold! PF is GODLIKE!*

:f rustrated:

Quote:
Alright... if it's already translated that way.

And thanks for qouting that... I saw now that I forgott the word "book" in my post.

And what book?

Quote:
Except the last one yes.
Thank you!
I really like drawing and the OC thread pretty much gives me opportunities to draw
True, true . We need more artists, I might need to bribe a few of them later .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Funny how I can remember seemingly pointless tidbits like this and not some of the more useful info that I need to know. Not sure where it was exactly but it was during a discussion of Grandia's wound. I swear that I had read that a line that implied that it was Grandia that was talking even though he was still in a coma at the time... Like I said I probably read it wrong when I was going through since I couldn't find it again when I came back the next day
Ah, okay.

Quote:
Arf wasn't shafted in the series? Maybe you got my meaning wrong
Uhm, I guess I did. What did you mean again by "shafted"?

Quote:
*hides behind a pillar*
Leona: Good, and stay there. *eyes glinting maliciously* I'm going to interrogate Aurion and Yuuno instead.

*flees at ludicrous speed*

Quote:
They seem to be taking a lot of flak from their 'masters'. Perhaps not so much as Fate did in S1 but much more than the numbers did... (and we all know what happened there)
Ah, I see what you mean. Don't worry, we'll see whether they decide to dump the Magi for the Bureau. But, at this point, I think what they'll do is just handing themselves directly into prison. >_>

Quote:
Probably not an official term.... although fun to muck around with in fps... Halo in particular XD
I haven't have enough experience in FPS for these terms, though.

Quote:
IRC, I was referring to how she was able to block the incoming attack using the 'string' mode (yep, like I said, I've got a great memory). This is once all the Templars are rushing back to Vestrell. COuld be wrond about it though..
... Oh no, I've been busted!

Nah, just kidding. The string cocoon wasn't actually meant as a barrier-type spell, but more of a counteroffensive. If the Templars pushed further, they'd have critically damaged Leona outright from both sides. The "outer shell" is basically the outer ... perimeter of the string cocoon. Imagine Hyuuga Neji's Hakkesho Kaiten that doesn't exactly stay rigid, but is flexible instead.

Leona knew this, so she expanded the "cocoon" to encompass their hands, thereby allowing the strings to have a chance to "cut" them. Well, it's a big gamble: she'll lose her life if the enemy pushed for the kill but the Templars will also lose their hands. The pain at their fingers made the Templars reflexively pull back.

Quote:
No worries, take your time. NOt like i can complain about slow fic writing when I haven't updated myself in how many months... I really hate programming units and how they suck away time... That and a lack of motivation of doing much..
Understandable. That's one of the reasons I stay away from IT, anyway, what with the crazy workload even if the pay is lucrative.

Don't worry, I'm sure motivation will hit you like a giant hammer out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
When I spank people, I give them diaper money for remuneration too, you know!
I'd prefer hospital coverage, but I guess this is the least that you can do.

Quote:
If you read both their profiles, you realize Zarakiya is a more ideal choice. Juste as a forward and front charger, along with Atrum Veruka, are riskier choices for a commander as compared to support/defense/trap based Zarakiya. Also, their characters are vastly different: Zarakiya has a far cooler head.
Probably, but sometimes hotheads might make a better leader ... well, that's just me.

Quote:
Each Aerternis House almost has a different kind of magic as compared to another, although most of them use the "runes". Generating weapons is like "Tracing", yes. That's simple enough, though for some advanced weapons, such as the "Artifacts of the Gods", Activating them required "runes". Generating them on the other hand...is something else altogether
Now, this is getting even more out of hand. I'll just wait until you find it necessary to reveal to us.

Quote:
Zarakiya's special abilities are quite useless sometimes, actually. Only Ricardo's are any good.

The Terminus is practically useless for Zarakiya, true. However, I will not extend this to others...And as for the Aces, he's just somewhat under them in power output, and all he needs to do is stall for time and then kick their asses.

Not only do they lose their immortality, they actually actively degenerate, emphasis on "actively", which progressively cuts their lifespan down to flat nil. The average Aerternis can still be dealt a fatal blow and die, yes. But die if left alone? No. The less they use magic, the better, really, that's what I'm trying to say
I know, but the significance of the impact doesn't seem like a bad drawback, if you get what I mean. Basically, it doesn't really make any difference should they choose to use magic or not in the first place, given that time is one of the things that most authors control rigorously, myself included . If it's time for them to die, they'll die, regardless of whether they use magic excessively or not . But all right, we'll just wait and see how.

Quote:
I think I'll cover this in the plot itself, because it's supposed to be (a secret!)
Fine with me.

Quote:
Ack-hem. It doesn't cut through anything, it is said to be able to. He can hardly even generate it anyway, so it's pointless for now
Then, the point of it being in the spell list ...

Don't tell me it's for COOL and AWESOME.

Quote:
Yes, actually. He's quite h4xxed for being someone's familiar (You could instead dread how powerful his master is)

Although if you cut him enough times, he'd probably run out of stamina, since it's his body's own natural reaction, and it DOES drain a lot of energy, so he'll avoid being hit too much. It's a bad idea when your body over-metabolizes in an attempt to save you, it could kill you actually.
*dreads*

I've always viewed this kind of "lethal damage dampener" as being notoriously HAXX-ed, since it's a strong point that some RP-ers would use to create imbalances in the storyline. But, it's mostly RP . Plus, we don't exactly know how much Terminus he's left, so it's difficult to say that he should have died at that exact time. But, never mind, I'll leave it to your hand.

Quote:
I wonder who'd be dumb enough to have this magical heavy-duty vacuum cleaner on all day...so no, it activates once, and that's it, it's back to being a jacket again.
No, what I mean was, it's a one-time activation (consumes the said amount of energy), and it's usable for the rest of the day. It doesn't drain energy until the duration expires.

But thanks for the clarification.

Quote:
Won't happen. He'd be hacked to pieces before getting close enough, and we all know why, don't we all
But, the pheromones will make them drop their guard, won't they? It's easy to kill someone when it happens, what with Ricardo's abilities.

Quote:
Tier 6 and 7 weapons are special, like I said...and I'm not telling any time soon about them
Fine with me.

Quote:

That mini-clip was mistaken for a chapter?
Oops. Maybe I should add the tag "Preview" to it...nahhh, I'm too lazy. Need my sleep
It doesn't look like a preview, nor it's like a prologue ...

Quote:
Hahaha. Sora and Nike are the two Takeuchi Brothers from Air Gear (by Ogure Ito, or Oh! Great). Sora uses wind, and Nike uses Earth, and so you get the idea

I like Trystahn. He's very much the gentleman, unlike my rather disrespectful, half-insubordinate snark of a main OC...
Ah, badly mistaken identities. Use more uncommon names!

But, no, Sharazad's main element is water, though in the absence of it, she can control wind and earth.

Trystahn's only a gentleman as long as he has to protect the person. When not in the dire situation to do so ... pray for your safety .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If you need it, I can help out. To make things easier, we only need to move the active users over to the next thread. Off the top of my head that's:

Kha
Keroko
Aaron008R
Nightengale
LoweGear
Satty
Kyral
Liingo
PF yuritwincest1
PG yuritwincest2
Tormenk
WildGoose
Tk3997
You
Reiji cough :3
-Fate-
Sheba
Tempest
Xena
Krisslanza
EvaXgouki
SpaceBrotha and the Tsundere Tower
SaintX

Not sure is Mamott and al have a post here...?

...pardon me if I miss anyone, I'm rushing to class now.

Also, I'll be rebuilding my OC vault in the new Thread (whohoo the TRUE 5th Edition Codex! :3), so dun bother to link to me just yet.
Yuritwincest ...?

*goes to find PhoenixG for practical application*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Guess I better get in some parting words before the main event...

I'm actually kinda glad we're starting over. What with the meltdown recently and the spiritual fresh start, it feels like a new Cadia. Cracky still, but still new.

Looking forward to the new thread, and may it grow as vast as this one

@Kha: I can't believe you forgot me...T_T
Just erase Kha's name from the top of the list and add yours in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
*scratches head*

I would suggest using either

this:

... or this:

.... if you want all three Aces together. Alternatively we can also use

this:

... for a cool Fate pic. But then again, this is the Nanoha OC thread. Who better to represent it than the White Devil herself? If so, I would suggest

this:

.. or this:

.... as our new welcomer.

Thus ends my two cents. But before I return to that empty void called Lurk-Space, allow me to present my personal choice in this matter:

ONWARDS! TO THE NEW CADIA!
Most lovely Fate-sama! And Hayate-sama! And Nanoha-sama!

*dies from excessive blood loss*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Would we still be able to quote from a locked thread? And just when I finally decided to do some breaking too ^^;

Anyways, not like we didn't expect this, but kinda sad moving out. Hopefully we can make the new thread prosper like this one did
I think quoting is still possible, since quotes use post number (seven digits) as reference.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 02:22   Link #24
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Just in case, don't make her have an ugly half for her face.
You saw her on the poster!
She looks like always

Quote:
*PF has killed Kyral for 200 gold! PF is GODLIKE!*

*twitch* X_x

Quote:

And what book?
correction for great justice!

Quote:
Sadly two things cought my eye...
*drops a big, ancient and ornamented book on the table and opens it.*
Quote:
True, true . We need more artists, I might need to bribe a few of them later .
Old 2008-05-19, 02:25   Link #25
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
*sigh*

somehow i knew my announcement would open the flood gates of spam ...

So, if i understood correctly ghazghkull will be the one managing the directory post ?

The Death and Rebirth itself will be carried out sometime later today.
Yes, I will be managing the directory post :3

And if possible, mind do it within the next hour possible, due to the fact I'm going to be going to bed soon and all ><
Old 2008-05-19, 02:28   Link #26
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Alternatively, I can handle the directory post since I'll be awake. Classes over, so I've got the rest of the day. Drop me a PM/Post so that I'm not keeping everyone waiting.

And yes I forgot LE. I knew lacking coffee was a bad thing >< And I dun know if sturmturmoil is alive or dead...
Old 2008-05-19, 02:32   Link #27
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Alternatively, I can handle the directory post since I'll be awake. Classes over, so I've got the rest of the day. Drop me a PM/Post so that I'm not keeping everyone waiting.

And yes I forgot LE. I knew lacking coffee was a bad thing >< And I dun know if sturmturmoil is alive or dead...
LOL no thank you :3
Old 2008-05-19, 02:33   Link #28
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Anyone who can do so can do so. Just see if anyone has the time.

And Kha, the coffee is a lie.
Old 2008-05-19, 02:38   Link #29
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Damn didn't manage to usurp Ghaz.

No I did not say anything.

Go Ghaz!!!

*gives Ghaz coffee with artificial sedatives.*

No sugar.
Old 2008-05-19, 02:41   Link #30
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Damn didn't manage to usurp Ghaz.

No I did not say anything.

Go Ghaz!!!

*gives Ghaz coffee with artificial sedatives.*

No sugar.
lol *puts down the coffee*

coffee doesn't work for me actually :3

all it does is make me more tired than I already am :3
Old 2008-05-19, 02:45   Link #31
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Kha's trying to make you tired so that you'll sleep and he'll usurp you! Notice the sedatives?

Edit: Lowe (and anyone else interested), I just tried it out, linking to a locked thread is possible if you know the post number as reference.
Old 2008-05-19, 03:09   Link #32
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-11-17 at 16:28.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 03:13   Link #33
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Granted, we've got a lot more ppl in here than we used to. :3

To think I wanted to post another scene today; I'll hold it for the new thread.

However, is it possible to browse the locked thread? I'm not home yet, and I need to grab a lot of stuff scattered all over the thread, and I can take more than 24hrs for that...
Old 2008-05-19, 03:14   Link #34
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
If you need it, I can help out. To make things easier, we only need to move the active users over to the next thread. Off the top of my head that's:

Kha
Keroko
Aaron008R
Nightengale
LoweGear
Satty
Kyral
Liingo
PF yuritwincest1
PG yuritwincest2
Tormenk
WildGoose
Tk3997
You
-Fate-
Sheba
Tempest
Xena
Krisslanza
EvaXgouki
SaintX

Also, I'll be rebuilding my OC vault in the new Thread (whohoo the TRUE 5th Edition Codex! :3), so dun bother to link to me just yet.
WTF do you mean with yuritwincest.....

You... XD

You forgot our fluff master....

Quote:
Yuritwincest ...?

*goes to find PhoenixG for practical application*

Since when did I agree?

BTW A locked thread only means that you can post or edit that thread anymore.... ( except you're a mod)
So linking, quoting is possible
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 03:14   Link #35
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Granted, we've got a lot more ppl in here than we used to. :3

To think I wanted to post another scene today; I'll hold it for the new thread.

However, is it possible to browse the locked thread? I'm not home yet, and I need to grab a lot of stuff scattered all over the thread, and I can take more than 24hrs for that...
Yeah you can. LOL Heck I occasionally browse through the locked up FF thread just to look up anything that I may want to transfer over into the current thread :3
Old 2008-05-19, 03:17   Link #36
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Madoukishi Asclei

Chapters:

Chapter 1: Aldia

Chapter 2: Kings Lance

Chapter 3: Friends or Foes
(part 1-4)

-------------------------------------------------- Character Profiles -----------------------------------------------------

*Currently in Progress*

-------------------------------------------------- Terminology -----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Silvance; 2010-07-06 at 05:09.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 04:10   Link #37
Liingo
Love Hina?

Interesting news. Well at least it'll be easier to find things for a little while

Expect to see walls of text from me in the new thread. I'm planning to do a rebuild in light of the new info that's been revealed in the last few weeks/months that now push my own OC's into haxx regions (Can't have a haxx-buster with haxx now can we )
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 05:52   Link #38
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Kha
Keroko
Aaron008R
Nightengale
LoweGear
Satty
Kyral
Liingo
PF yuritwincest1
PG yuritwincest2
Tormenk
WildGoose
Tk3997
You
-Fate-
Sheba
Tempest
Xena
Krisslanza
EvaXgouki
SaintX

Hey, what about me?
Old 2008-05-19, 06:12   Link #39
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

As previously stated, the old thread has been locked and this new one has been created. I also moved the last two pages of posts to this thread to help the flow of discussion. (Although i question the substance of some of the posts).

If there are any other posts that should be moved to this one or any other requests regarding the issue please let me know.
Old 2008-05-19, 06:16   Link #40
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Magical Lyrical Wars

[Post Depot Construction: 25%]

3 Pillars of Saint Church

The Path to Pedition: History of the Imperium von Belka
- First reading of the Damocles Sea Scrolls
- Points to note with regards to Ancient Belka
- Word of Vivio: The Return of the King

Saint Guard: 3rd Orussian Regiment
Commissar Artei Smirnov

Licht von Belka
Kha der Kleriker (shovon Touareg)
+ Graduation

Cleric Knights
Grand Meister Saber - Sankt Kaiser Vivio
Knight Stella Zaki "Sak-tan"
Sister-Captain Schach Nouera
Battle-Sister Sein
Battle-Sister Otto
Battle-Sister Deed

Adeptae Belkarum: Ultimarines
Canoness Marina Augusta Calgar
Knight-Captain Cata Sicarius
Librarian Karra Tigurius
Chaplain Ortania Cassius
Sister-Sergeant Toria Telion, Ultimarines 10th Company
Sister-Sergeant Antarine Chronus, Ultimarine Armor

Ultimarines 4th Company Field Command Ship Thunderhawk-class "Ptolemaios II"
Palatine (Knight-Captain) Anita King
Palatine Keira Nightly
Palatine Ashley Snaper

Adepta Astarta: Black Templars
Kia Ein - High Marshal of the Crusade

Celestial Being
Carym Garcia
Schach Nouera
Acous Verossa
Anita King
Kha der Kleriker
Saber
Artei Smirnov
Master Wodan
Chacha

Archangel-class Assault Carrier "Seraph"
Captain Sumire Takahashi
Morgraine Freeman
Prinny
Christian Cross
Milly Freeman

Anew Returner
Linda Freeman

Spoiler for Saint Guard: Outer Cadians:

Eldritch

Akaitsuki no Arisa/Burning Arisa - バーニング赤い月の王
Tsukihime Suzuka of the Lamb

Shrine of Maia
Autarch Moriyama Sensui "Shaiimaru"
Farseer Moriyama Mariko
Warlock Tabihito Hekate
Lord-General Moriyama Konda, Shiro no Hito

Scenarios:

Magical Lyrical BetrayerS
- SU Ratification
- Chapter 1 Scene 1
- Chapter 1 Scene 1.1 More Random Violence
- Random short - Kiss of Death

Epic Khrack
- Nighty's Siglio

Last edited by Kha; 2008-12-17 at 07:29.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content