AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-16, 11:24   Link #201
Spica

I care about Merry and Yumeji`s connection too, more so after seeing Shiragi's scar in in ch64.

However seeing Little Chasers in causal wear was a bit too distracting for me. Plus Yui Threepiece, I mean Engi in Yui's body holding/using those swords and looking awesome. Always like the Triangle pupils of hers in that form.

On the subject of Little Chasers, Did she have a name?
Spoiler for Picture:

I am pretty sure they have names, John called one Aldora (she have glasses) in one of the chapter.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 19:56   Link #202
LostSome

John`s yard of catgirls is still the best.

Ichima ? How much the art changed, I almost didn`t recognized her...
Anyway, Minato`s nightmare is back !
The other two`s nightmares were Chaine Noire and Landsborough. This could get messy fast.

It seems that Shiragi was Yumeji`s nightmare in the past.
Or, at least, that how I interpret "I think it`s high time with celebrate our reunion, Yumeji."
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 21:05   Link #203
GDB

Anyone else feel like it just randomly switched to another manga series around the time the "english" started?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 21:10   Link #204
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Anyone else feel like it just randomly switched to another manga series around the time the "english" started?
What point is that?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 21:13   Link #205
GDB

I think it was right after John started wondering what Shiragi's "yard" was. Then the next page there's some guy named Ken studying wonky english, a couple of kids playing their DS, a really awkward exchange where the boy tells Ken he'll be his girlfriend if he doesn't have one by the time he gets back from America, and then a "doll" appears.
Old 2014-12-23, 21:24   Link #206
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Finally noticed that three chapters were translated.
*sees Yui-Engi* *commence fangasm*
I've been dying to see this since Quartier and Ren first made their appearance and it finally happened. I need to see it in color now.

I have to say, though, a lot happened. I might have to read those three chapters a couple more times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I think it was right after John started wondering what Shiragi's "yard" was. Then the next page there's some guy named Ken studying wonky english, a couple of kids playing their DS, a really awkward exchange where the boy tells Ken he'll be his girlfriend if he doesn't have one by the time he gets back from America, and then a "doll" appears.
Those were characters from earlier in the series. That 'doll' is Ichima, one of the first nightmares that Merry fought in the series. I think it was like Chapter 3 or 4. Ken was formerly Landborough's host. That shorter haired kid was Chain Noire's host...and the other girl was Minato, Ichima's former host.
Oh...and the boy is a tomboyish girl if I remember correctly.
Old 2014-12-23, 21:34   Link #207
GDB

They need to put disclaimers that a character or scene is from that far back. That's what Pandora's Heart does.
Old 2015-02-23, 23:01   Link #208
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Chapter 78

Aww…the bits with Ichima were kinda adorable. The girl's just jealous because she had to share her friend.
Old 2015-04-10, 23:45   Link #209
LostSome

Chapter 79

Spica... You can`t fool your boss, he created you.
John`s minions have more personality than most nightmare.

That nightmare after Ken and the others is relentless, but...
Tsundere Ichima to the rescue.
When Ichima got so adorable ?
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 23:42   Link #210
Shadow5YA

Is the series on hiatus or have scanlators just given up?

I notice there's a prequel manga called Kagefumi Merry now.
Old 2015-11-09, 00:32   Link #211
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Is the series on hiatus or have scanlators just given up?

I notice there's a prequel manga called Kagefumi Merry now.
Scanlators are busy with RL, so chapters won't come out as often.
Old 2015-12-20, 22:24   Link #212
Shadow5YA

Can anyone explain what happened in the Kagefumi Merry spinoff?

Spoiler for Kagefumi Merry:
Old 2015-12-22, 19:19   Link #213
tuckersister

Finally there is progress with the chapters. Ch 83 and 84 are translated.

I guess Merry and Yumeji have to relearn how to use their powers.

I still think hidden characters will come out of hiding. I don't the real world would left unprotected. There are probably several dream demons in the real world and will act "it" hits the fan.

I don't if the manga will cover part of the history of the Dream World.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 20:42   Link #214
DragonXX

I think the main enemy plan where everyone dream come true is supid because does he think every human on this planet have a good goal like if Hitler was around is he saying that his dream of World conquest and mass genocide on the Jews and anyone which handicaps was a good dream this idiot enemy does not know the Evil of Human even though he bet here for a bit and what if two people have the same dream of being at top they can't both be at the top because it would no longer be the top.

There are people which very twisted and Evil dreams like wanting to see the the planet destory or the suffering of all living thing or people will want to right out destory all happiness of people to kill people and having then come back to life because someone else dream wanted then back.

Like two people which dream which are paradox to each other like one want to see this person dead and well someone else want them to live you can't have it both way because it mean one dream can not be made true and it why this enemy idea of a world where everyone dream is true is impossible no matter what he does.

I don't think he would see a human which a Evil Twisted Dream like that in this series because the main enemy ideals would start to fall apart around him but I do think a Evil human which a twisted dream could become the greatest enemy in this series if he being about to do what the main character can do and would be a very good final enemy in this series because to me the main enemy right now still to be a being that was creative by the main character and Merry dream

He have the main character ideal of a superhero who can made everyone happy which can not be done in real life and the fact he trying to have made him evil because trying to bring that ideal in real life, trying to play God.

Other signs he think he a superhero is calling the main character a hardcore evil which his believe that the main enemy was taking everyone in the School as his hostage, and even why he want Merry because in his eye he think the main character is the Supervillain to his Superhero.

He also share the believe that Merry does as long as your a dream demon you should be beat but not once had he try to hurt a human beside the main character unless they have a dream demon who he kills to made there dream come true.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 19:16   Link #215
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm thinking of reading this series because I like the premise and the summary (note: It's not just because of the nekomimi, though - actually, even if it was nekomimi I'd still read it, probably), but first I have to ask: I saw that on Mangaupdates, the manga has been marked as not having been completely scanlated even though all 15 Volumes are accounted for; so is Chapter 88 the latest Chapter? Or is it still behind? And if it's latter, how far behind is the translation?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2016-04-08 at 19:22. Reason: had originally put "Chapter 44" but later realized it's Chapter 88
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 04:14   Link #216
Sidapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Can anyone explain what happened in the Kagefumi Merry spinoff?

Spoiler for Kagefumi Merry:
Spoiler for Plot point:
Sidapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 21:19   Link #217
Sidapa

Exclamation Update:

Spoiler for Chapter 92:
Sidapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 02:50   Link #218
dark44

well after last chapter i hope Yumeji end up with Merry not Isana
really 10 years are nothing to one event
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 03:37   Link #219
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidapa View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 92:
Made me wonder if "Kyou is the real one, Yumeji is Kyou's dream taking form" theory is true, especially when both eye symbol when using power were similar enough.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 15:54   Link #220
Shadow5YA

Rather than that, I think Kyou just possessed Yumeji for a short while to rescue Isana during that accident.

Probably what happened was that they were playing on the jungle gym, and both of them ended up falling. Yumeji took the brunt of the injury firstrendering him unconscious. Then Isana fell, and while Yumeji was unconscious, Kyou took over, or probably even merged with Yumeji's body because of a life threatening injury, much like how Quartier fused with his host.

However, Yumeji somehow ended up wandering too far, and ended up meeting Merry. He probably felt some sympathy for her since she was lonely, so he dragged her out of the dream world just as a kid who just wanted to make friends.

Tags
action, supernatural