Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-13, 12:06   Link #2021
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Urabe, Senba and Asahina have all died already. Now that it seems the two of them plan to turn against Zero, I'm thinking them dying is pretty high.

"There will be less deaths in R2" - Said the Sunrise staff. Look where we are now >.>. Wait... unless characters that are MIA are actually not dead.
actually they didn't say that.
They said there was going to be less death at the end of R1. not refering to r2
Old 2008-08-13, 12:08   Link #2022
Sinn
Pwnage

So more deaths in r2 huh? How sad is that...>_> Happy ending in code geass:Gone
Old 2008-08-13, 12:09   Link #2023
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
So more deaths in r2 huh? How sad is that...>_> Happy ending in code geass:Gone
well we don't know anything about the death situation in the r2 maybe there be more death maybe less. I really don't know.
Old 2008-08-13, 12:10   Link #2024
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
actually they didn't say that.
They said there was going to be less death at the end of R1. not refering to r2
Realy? I could have sworn they said there would be less deaths during an interview about R2 before it aired... Well, that certainly proved to be a lie if that was the case.

They also said Lelouch was going to be more likable. However, here we have a Lelouch using Rolo for his own personal gains and being an insensitive jerk to everyone around him. >.>

LIES! ALL LIES! THE WORLD IS LYING!
Old 2008-08-13, 12:12   Link #2025
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Realy? I could have sworn they said there would be less deaths during an interview about R2 before it aired... Well, that certainly proved to be a lie if that was the case.

They also said Lelouch was going to be more likable. However, here we have a Lelouch using Rolo for his own personal gains and being an insensitive jerk to everyone around him. >.>

LIES! ALL LIES! THE WORLD IS LYING!
He is more likeable in my opinion...then again I never had a reason to dislike him. As for using Rolo...well good I actually hated Rolo's character from the moment they announced it in the spoilers
Old 2008-08-13, 12:12   Link #2026
Pathis87

To tell the truth i believe ep 19 : 'betrayal' will be the absolute depth point they can bring this show to , if they want a ' good ' ending that is .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-08-13, 12:22   Link #2027
LAngelo

hahahahahaha
Old 2008-08-13, 13:06   Link #2028
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Well, I thought V.V. was a girl at first, how's that for scary?

Still, whenever I compare the two of them, I can't help but think about Goldilocks and the WIcked Witch.
You are not the first person to think he was a girl.
Old 2008-08-13, 13:23   Link #2029
$akura
Tell me this isn't TLC

LelouchxSuzaku.
'Nuff said.
Old 2008-08-13, 13:26   Link #2030
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post

LelouchxSuzaku.
'Nuff said.
That is 100% true.
Old 2008-08-13, 13:58   Link #2031
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

As for Millay/Lulu, i honestly don't think it would work between them. Lulu has shown NO romantic signs at all towards her and Millay seems to like him but not openly. And besides with the latest fucked up developments it's like impossible. :/
In Turn 12, Lelouch had not thought about asking Milly to take his hat because she was engaged at that time. It would not had made any sense to ask an engaged woman to take his hat in order to avoid Shirley because he would have felt like an idiot. Also, when Milly told the Student Body to get Lelouch's hat, he thought that Milly would force him to dress up like a girl again as part of her Bachelorette Party. This might be the reason why he wanted to avoid Milly.

I also believe that Lelouch assumes that Milly had no romantic interest in him, whatsoever. Not the other way around. He owes her a lot for her family's protection from the Royal Family. So it never occured to him to cross that line by making any moves towards her for fears that she would turn him down. He simply does what Milly would ask him to do. So, if anything were to happen between those two, Milly would have to be the one to do so. Not Lelouch.

But I must agree that it's unlikely that we will see this union because all of the upcoming episodes has been nothing but action all the way. No time for character development for Milly Ashford and Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-13, 13:58   Link #2032
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post

LelouchxSuzaku.
'Nuff said.
Someone is finally speaking on the issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
But I must agree that it's unlikely that we will see this union because all of the upcoming episodes has been nothing but action all the way. No time for character development for Milly Ashford and Lelouch.
There's no time for a solution or even a build up. Had it started in 12 with the fact that she did like Lelouch then maybe, the fact that it didnot ended it pretty much on the spot.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:07   Link #2033
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post

There's no time for a solution or even a build up. Had it started in 12 with the fact that she did like Lelouch then maybe, the fact that it didnot ended it pretty much on the spot.
However, Shirley was killed off in episode 13. Lelouch hasn't been at Ashford ever since because he had to deal with the person responsible for her death: Rolo. Thus he could not afford to have Rolo around his Ashford friends. And especially not around Milly at Shirley's funeral.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:15   Link #2034
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
However, Shirley was killed off in episode 13. Lelouch hasn't been at Ashford ever since because he had to deal with the person responsible for her death: Rolo. Thus he could not afford to have Rolo around his Ashford friends. And especially not around Milly at Shirley's funeral.
That changes what I said how? There is no plot time to fit it in, if I said otherwise I'd be going back on the reason GinoKallen is improbable. Its too late.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:25   Link #2035
Kushi

I'm quite confused by this thread... how, why and where did someone come up with the possiblity of "C.C X Tamaki"? It's like saying the ending romance is going to be Cornelia x Schienzel x Lelouch....

Yes, I'm pissed. I don't want queen C.C ending up with what could possiblity dumbest anime character ever made in history.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:27   Link #2036
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushi View Post
I'm quite confused by this thread... how, why and where did someone come up with the possiblity of "C.C X Tamaki"? It's like saying the ending romance is going to be Cornelia x Schienzel x Lelouch....

Yes, I'm pissed. I don't want queen C.C ending up with what could possiblity dumbest anime character ever made in history.
Never hear of LULZ?
Here is the example.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:30   Link #2037
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
And if anyone tells me she's not in love with Lelouch your insane, C.C., Shirley, and Kallen are all in love with him.
This Gino stuff amounts to saying C.C. could end up with, say, Charles because he wanted to grant her wish and she's been talking with him on various occasions through the season.
I think the evidence is very strong that Kallen is in love with Lelouch, but I parse that by saying this doesn't mean it's returned from him. He has shown a growing caring for what happens to Kallen. He wants her to come back with him to Ashford, he panics when she's taken captive, in the extended previews for episodes he's talked about her. Even in the extended preview for episode 18 he calls out that he will save Nunnally and Kallen.
I also wouldn't call people insane for not holding my same belief. Far as I know those other people could be right.
I was just pointing out the scenes of her in jail have been her learning about Lelouch. She brought up the subject herself. Much to the surprise and joy of Nunnally. She seemed glad to be able to talk about Lelouch with her. What was the point of these scenes if they don't have any baring on her development.

You will notice that even the smallest details in the story can lead us to how things will turn out. Even that Cupid's Day event had something very serious shown to us. That was something funny, but in that moment we saw how I believe Rolo will actually meet his end. When he stopped everyone in the school we saw the effect it has on him. V.V. tells us his heart is his weakness. I think Rolo will die using his Geass to save Lelouch. He will hold back a large force. His heart will be too taxed and he will die.

Quote:
I don't get why cupahe replies to firefox as if he/she is some ginoxkallen fan Obviously, we all know Kallen is in love with Lelouch.
Yeah, I have my preference, but I pride myself on being open to any facts that may contradict me.
As I started above. While I'm quite sure Kallen is in love with Lelouch. There is very little to show his side of things, but it's that way with all women other then Nunnally. Not that he's incapable of showing tenderness and compassion.

Quote:
No, just pointing out that firefoxx showed why at this point the pairing would be retarded. This ties back to several conversations in this thread, which all seem to have been sparked by fake spoilers that someone kept fanning.
I wouldn't go so far as to call it retarded. That's kind of rude. Just not very well developed. Just read above for my thoughts on that.

Quote:
Whoops I mispell his/her name Sorry

Well I just think that foxxfire knows a lot already.

I also agree with pingva
No worries. I've been dealing with people misspelling or mispronouncing my real name all my life. I've yet to meet the person who can pronounce it right the first time.
Be sure not to mistake my confidence in my believes as being 100% right. I just point to why I think I'm correct. It's up to the reader to agree or disagree. The events in the series that will prove me right or wrong.
Kallen's role in the story, this season, has become more and more important. She started out as just some rebel girl and now she's the premier force to be feared on the battle field.

In a way Lelouch, Kallen, and C.C. are almost connected by fate. It was Kallen who was the ones who stole the capsule with C.C. Lelouch was the first female character he even saw in the series, thought she hadn't noticed him hiding.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-13 at 14:43.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:31   Link #2038
pingva

Cornelia x Schienzel and Kallen x Lelouch seems are the same type of relationships.
Cornelia is the same type girl as Kallen and Schienzel is the sme type man as Leluoch.
Cornelia acts towards Schienzel the same(just more mature) as Kallen towards Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:37   Link #2039
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Yeah, I have my preference, but I pride myself on not being open to any facts that may contradict me.
As I started above. While I'm quite sure Kallen is in love with Lelouch. There is very little to show his side of things, but it's that way with all women other then Nunnally. Not that he's incapable of showing tenderness and compassion.
This is true, I think its deliberate that we haven't seen Lelouch's feelings on this matter. As it is, the only woman we've seen him contemplate his feelings for that was not biologically related to him is Shirley--and even then, its left vague and open to interpretation as to what he actually felt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Cornelia x Schienzel and Kallen x Lelouch seems are the same type of relationships.
Cornelia is the same type girl as Kallen and Schienzel is the sme type man as Leluoch.
Cornelia acts towards Schienzel the same(just more mature) as Kallen towards Lelouch.
I don't think Cornelia has wet dreams about Schneizel, though. We do know that Kallen had wet dreams about Zero. >_>
Old 2008-08-13, 14:41   Link #2040
pingva

Cornelia drops her GAR mode near Schienzel in the same way as Kallen's fangirls mode appears near Lelouch.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance