AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-14, 23:16   Link #81
nubby

Remeber Tak hasn't slept for a day or two. He was at the hospital the whole time and even when he got home, he refused to sleep. Also, I've heard of people dying from the common cold before. Some people are just weaker than others.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:17   Link #82
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
Remeber Tak hasn't slept for a day or two. He was at the hospital the whole time and even when he got home, he refused to sleep. Also, I've heard of people dying from the common cold before. Some people are just weaker than others.
That's true too, he didn't sleep either...hmmm

Takayuki seems pretty weak.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:27   Link #83
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
Man, pray you never get a cold like I caught a few weeks ago, then. I felt like I was going to die, so I definitely feel for Takayuki.
Yeah that's the thing, when I got the flu last year it almost felt like what Takayuki went through (though I didn't collapse or anything)... Definitely a horrible experience...

Never got anything like that from a cold though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
That's true too, he didn't sleep either...hmmm

Takayuki seems pretty weak.
Mainly because he's been stressed out ever since Haruka's accident... If you compare how he looks now with how he looked before that accident he seems considerably thinner and has that tired look constantly.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:33   Link #84
Shift_

Oh yea I'm still waiting for the Ed of the anime to be released unless if I totally missed it.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:36   Link #85
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
Oh yea I'm still waiting for the Ed of the anime to be released unless if I totally missed it.
Yeah that'll be out on the Haruka Portrait CD on Dec. 26 (the Akane Portrait CD is also out that day I believe).
Old 2003-12-14, 23:40   Link #86
flippedout6

sometimes when people get sick thier insides become all screwy so maybe he was consataped or had diariha

yeah nubby was right about takayuki not sleeping though but didnt he get the cold after he dropped off akane to her house and went home slept with the window open and no blankets to cover himself

and it sort of looked like he took a nap in the train station though waiting for his girl i think
Old 2003-12-14, 23:50   Link #87
GUTB_

I'm not going to think overmuch about this episode. Gives me a break this week, actually. Nothing noteworthy happens -- the episode appears to me to be transitional, concerned with shuffling around the actors and getting them settled into new scenes. Although I wonder if there wasn't a better way to transition to the sickness plot without seemed so damned...fake. I admit that leaving the bag at work, having Ishida answer the phone and thus mention Takayuki's poor health to Mitsuki was a fairly plausible way to get the tracks switched -- it still just seems way too fake. I mean literally, it was like a Story Flow traffic cop waving big orange flags and blowing on a whistle.

Besides that, we get closure on the Akane sub-plot. I understood that it was the end for her the moment she confessed her feelings by saying she wanted to see his smiling face. But it was a neutral confession that suggested Akane had put that, along with everything else that had been bothering her to rest. Basically, it was the "I got over my problems and will bravely go forward into the future, farewell!" speach.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:58   Link #88
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_
Basically, it was the "I got over my problems and will bravely go forward into the future, farewell!" speach.
I would add a "My subplot is over, they could have focused more on me, but they didn't. So I will not say I love you Takuyaki, because that would give my subplot more significance. Instead I will make it pretty obvious that I did, the audience will realize this, but since you are slow it won't impact the show since you have no clue."

I hope they do a sequel with Akane the focus. As I said before just have it with her going for the olympics. Lots of swimming suits/shower scenes. That would make the animators happy.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:58   Link #89
DwArD
mAnIaC

Well, a cold can lead to a fever right? Takayuki will definitely DIE if he were left at home with no one to look after him. Luckily, or unluckily for some ppl, Mitsuki appear at the final moment and who knows, she might save Takayuki out of depression instead. And with Akane's speech, I think it might be difficult for her to be with Takayuki now, unless Mitsuki left and Haruka never woke up. But I bet everyone would rather have a very happy ending where all 3 girls can settle down peacefull
Old 2003-12-15, 00:11   Link #90
Fobik-X

how about a paligamy(not sure how you spell it) ending?
Old 2003-12-15, 00:12   Link #91
brightman
Ancient Member

Waitaminute... Aren't the common cold and influenza the same exact thing...? I feel stupid now...

And polygamy is illegal in Japan... But then again, a few of the endings in the game (bad ones) have pretty much the same idea, though they're not done as pleasant as it sounds.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:16   Link #92
Fobik-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Waitaminute... Aren't the common cold and influenza the same exact thing...? I feel stupid now...

And polygamy is illegal in Japan... But then again, a few of the endings in the game (bad ones) have pretty much the same idea, though they're not done as pleasant as it sounds.

ahh but he could still still have em all with out acculy getting married to them all
Old 2003-12-15, 00:25   Link #93
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Until this episode I didn't hate any of the characters, and I wouldn't have minded any of the endings. Now I hate Mitsuki, and it looks like it's going to be her ending. I'm still hoping for a Haruka ending, but it doesn't look very likely. Then again a Mitsuki ending didn't look likely at the end of ep 10, as she was about to have sex with Shinji. There are 3 episodes left, so a lot still can happen. One thing is clear though, Haruka will wake up soon, the writers haven't had a chance to screw with her yet.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:26   Link #94
GUTB_

Yeah, I started to be annoyed at the loss of Akane as an important character -- but there honestly wasn't enough time, and she was too marginalized in any case.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:29   Link #95
carolyng808

[QUOTE=brightman]Waitaminute... Aren't the common cold and influenza the same exact thing...? I feel stupid now...

I think that when most people think of the common cold it's usually the type caused by a virus. But colds can also be caused by bacteria and the symptoms would usually be worse...which is what may be going on in ep 11. So could be plausible that he's as sick as he appears. Who knows?
Old 2003-12-15, 00:29   Link #96
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Going through the posts in this thread was so funny.

Yeah, watching Mitsuki riding Shinji like that and his face man.... I don't know if it was more shock than anything else. I thought it was cool when he saw that Bakayuki called. I thought it would've been cooler if he picked up and was like "Yeah man, I'm in a love motel. What am I doing there? Oh nothing much, just finished fucking your girlfriend." Also, I like how Mitsuki treated him afterwards. Actually I really didn't, but I like how she used him, considering how that is never the case when these types of situations are normally portrayed through popular media. I thought the scene when she was just slapping him up and down were cool also, even though they were hurting. Poor Shinji, but like it's his fault. He should've stayed away from her, but I don't blame him for thinking that he might've had a chance for her for that minute. He needs to stay away from everyone involved in Takayuki's crazy/messed up little world. Though I wish he would've told Taka, just to see some BLOOD!!! Or something like that.

Yeah Taka's been under a lot of stress so him going back home calling for Mitsuki was so fitting for him. Bleh... He needed to pass out in the middle of the tracks at the train station and get run over by the passing bullet train. But yay for Akane! Out of all the characters she finally understood how communication is key and just confessed. I know that her deal here is over, but she was so refreshing. She understood her faults, discussed them, got over it, and then got on with her life.

As for Haruka, even though some of us think that when she wakes up she's going to demand Takayuki back, I think that maybe she really won't. I mean, emotionally I believe her to be a hella' lot stronger than Mitsuki, as we so obviously seen in the past couple of episodes. Haruka has a loving and supportive family unit, there's no reason for her to be all nuts like Mitsuki and Taka. I don't deny her being angry about it when she gets up, but I believe that she'll understand the situation and then just move on, because this idiot is not the only man around.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:30   Link #97
neovu79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwrath
I was like replaying the damn scene the 3rd time where Shinji did it with Mitsuki in case I saw anything wrong ...

And I was like OMG !!! That bastard did it with Mitsuki, damn it !
And my total impression of him sunk to the lowest.

Another one that succumbed to the temptation.

Ah THIS CAN"T BE HAPPENING !!!

AH!!! I can't believe Mitsuki slept with Shinji!!! What the hell was she thinking?!?!? Oh wait... SHE WASN'T!!! Even though Takayuki kissing Haruka is wrong, this is far worse.

What would happen if Takayuki found out? One thing's for sure, he would probably send Shinji to the hospital with Haruka.

Even though I don't think Mitsuki deserves a guy like Takayuki, I'm still hoping for a Mitsuki/Takayuki ending.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:35   Link #98
OkitaSoshiX

The difference between the Flu and Common Cold.

Influenza: A Virus.

Cold:Bacteria

Same symptoms but different organisms. If you can call them that. Or atleast I think common cold is a Bacteria.

Anyways I'm pulling for a Mitsuki Ending. Haruka's a Weak little Bietch and she needs to die. Takayuki is finally realizing his Feelings for Mitsuki like they used to. And unless Shinji tells Takayuki about anything they good.

I feel sorry for Shinji and I hope he gets over what happened between him and Mitsuki. Mitsuki just needed some Drunk Loving not a new relationship. Everybody needs a good F*** here and there. She's not a Slut just a Human.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:35   Link #99
Fobik-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by neovu79
AH!!! I can't believe Mitsuki slept with Shinji!!! What the hell was she thinking?!?!? Oh wait... SHE WASN'T!!! Even though Takayuki kissing Haruka is wrong, this is far worse.

What would happen if Takayuki found out? One thing's for sure, he would probably send Shinji to the hospital with Haruka.

Even though I don't think Mitsuki deserves a guy like Takayuki, I'm still hoping for a Mitsuki/Takayuki ending.
she was totaly drunk... not like she had any control. It was shinji's fault not her's really... well hers for getting that drunk but its common when you are depressed but you think a friend would be a good enuf friend not to sleep with you! he was sober after all. i dont get why people blame her like she is the slut of sluts... have you never had any alchohal in your life?
Old 2003-12-15, 00:45   Link #100
neovu79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobik-X
she was totaly drunk... not like she had any control. It was shinji's fault not her's really... well hers for getting that drunk but its common when you are depressed but you think a friend would be a good enuf friend not to sleep with you! he was sober after all. i dont get why people blame her like she is the slut of sluts... have you never had any alchohal in your life?
Yeah, you're right. But still she was aware enough to know that she USED Shinji. That makes her just as responsible.
Closed Thread