AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-05, 02:51   Link #1
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
What type of alchemist would u be?

Ok, have checked the forum and made sure no one has put up a post like this one bfore....

Just realise that this anime has quite a bit of creativity and imagination put into it cause of all the different types of alchemy and possibilities that exists.... so I wanted to know what type would you wanna be...

we all know that everyone wants to be like ed by just clapping his hands together and creating anything but that aside.. anything else like roy's flame specialty and Amstrong's strength factor???

How about the Necromancer Alchemist ..... then I can raise an army of undead to fight people offby binding living souls into some other objects..... ok maybe that sounded dumb.... or maybe lightning alchemist... form clouds and strike people with a 10,000 volt lightning .....
Old 2004-02-05, 03:26   Link #2
OkitaSoshiX

First off I would like to Say an Electric Alchemist would be pretty Badass. But my personal Favorite would be a Glass Alchemist. Just taking Grains of Sand and Transmute them into Little Shards and shoot them in the face. Hopefully they'll hit the eyes.

Second your an Okita Soshi Fan and how is living in Malaysia? I heard Singapore is nice but never heard anything about Malaysia except for Cheap Labor workers.
Old 2004-02-05, 03:34   Link #3
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Interesting post Asakura_Y0h

Personally for me, I would have to match myself to Alex Louis Armstrong's physical alchemy, but absolutely not his personality LoL. I'm a rather strong, hard-working, and sporty person myself. So if I were to have any alchemy abilities, I would be called the 'Athletic Alchemist'. Some of my special abilities would include transmuting any types of surrounding plants or animals into soccer balls, footballs, or rugby balls, then kicking or throwing them at about 5000km/h surrounded by an energy aura of either fire or ice, hitting my directed prey with great ferocity & effect!

Some other special techniques of Athletic alchemy include:
- Shadow Rugby Tackle (Transmuting 2 self-made rugby balls to yourself, and then all three aim, charge, and spear-tackle the enemy)
- Earthquake Touchdown (Creating an effective mini-quake towards your enemy by slamming a self-made football down the ground with full-force)
- Arsenal Murderer (Having five soccer balls in the air and transmute them into Gatling Cannons which target their enemy)

So yea, I see myself as the Athletic Alchemist; with the personality & body of exactly like Edward's, but much taller and a chickmagnet

Scrum
PS. I support Manchester United :P

Last edited by Scrumhalf; 2004-02-05 at 03:49.
Old 2004-02-05, 08:16   Link #4
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

I would be a Cloning Alchemist
Clone animals and make chimeras muahaha

Edit*
And i could also clone super hot chicks
Old 2004-02-05, 09:23   Link #5
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

It'll be kewl if i had the Eyes of a Sharingan and can use Alchemy as well. That way, i could just copy any alchemy my enemies will use on me.

Master Ran

Last edited by Master Ran; 2004-02-06 at 09:42.
Old 2004-02-05, 09:34   Link #6
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
I'll be the alchemist of instantaneous combustion. So I can just make people burst into flames and explode whenever I want =P. Kinda like Mustang's power, except I wouldn't be powerless in the rain .
Old 2004-02-05, 10:02   Link #7
DwArD
mAnIaC

Wahahaz~I like the idea of using the water vapour around us to turn a person into ice !!! That sounds more interesting...Or how bout an alchemist who can do 2 transmutation with both hands? That will be sooooo coooool~

Shouldn't we use alchemist to help ppl? U guys sounds as if u r ready to wage a war!
Old 2004-02-05, 13:30   Link #8
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD

Shouldn't we use alchemist to help ppl? U guys sounds as if u r ready to wage a war!
Actually, I am helping people by taking total control of the world. They just don't know it =D.

*insert evil laugh here*
Old 2004-02-05, 15:38   Link #9
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Im helping the world unlike some other people, who wouldnt want super sexy chicks running after you?
Old 2004-02-05, 16:34   Link #10
sperry

Send a message via AIM to sperry
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkitaSoshiX
But my personal Favorite would be a Glass Alchemist. Just taking Grains of Sand and Transmute them into Little Shards and shoot them in the face. Hopefully they'll hit the eyes.
That'd be a pretty cool one, I like that idea. For me, I'd say...also probably along the lines of a "glass" alchemist. Not exactly that, but something similar... maybe Transmute various things into weapons. Of course, I'd be trained to use a number of different weapons, like a Glaive, or Kunai. ^^
Old 2004-02-05, 20:05   Link #11
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
A lightning Alchemist sounds pretty badass...I think I'd choose that too That or maybe like a wind Alchemist, altering the pressure in the air, and the air density/hardness making battling easier as well as other uses.
Old 2004-02-05, 21:14   Link #12
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
I'll be the alchemist of instantaneous combustion. So I can just make people burst into flames and explode whenever I want =P. Kinda like Mustang's power, except I wouldn't be powerless in the rain .
now this sounds interesting too..... yeah.. lightning does look cool doesn't it... hahahaha someone mentioned that alchemy is used to help people..... well.. erm... i'd rather use it to fight and look cool!!!!!!!

oh well, here's another one I came up with after reading the one about cloning... if human transmutation was possible, i'd transmute a version of myself (one that I can kill off easily) and then place that self in the office whilst the real me will spend days and days at home doing whatever I like and watching loads of anime....
Old 2004-02-05, 21:56   Link #13
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
How about the Necromancer Alchemist ..... then I can raise an army of undead to fight people offby binding living souls into some other objects..... ok maybe that sounded dumb.... or maybe lightning alchemist... form clouds and strike people with a 10,000 volt lightning .....
Ugh... I should probably mention that I HATE necro-anything, except, of course, necroPHOBIA, which I have a severe case of. One of many childhood traumas, so don't ask.

Hmmm... as far as what type of alchemist I would choose to be, I'd probably go with... what Ed has. To be able to transmute pretty much anything without a trans. circle.
Old 2004-02-05, 22:56   Link #14
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken102
Ugh... I should probably mention that I HATE necro-anything, except, of course, necroPHOBIA, which I have a severe case of. One of many childhood traumas, so don't ask.

Hmmm... as far as what type of alchemist I would choose to be, I'd probably go with... what Ed has. To be able to transmute pretty much anything without a trans. circle.
hahahahaha... u must have had to many childhood nightmares on the issue..... watched pet cemetary by any chance???

Anyway, came up with another one... i know you can't exactly transmute gold but can u transmute paper money???? that would be cool wouldn't it.. all you'd probably need is wood, things to make up ink and maybe some plastic material if your currency contains that element... then hey presto... spending spree!!!!!
Old 2004-02-06, 02:09   Link #15
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Anyway, came up with another one... i know you can't exactly transmute gold but can u transmute paper money???? that would be cool wouldn't it.. all you'd probably need is wood, things to make up ink and maybe some plastic material if your currency contains that element... then hey presto... spending spree!!!!!
That is sooooo wiiiccckkkeeedd! I wanna do that too! I won't have to worry bout my studies or wadsoever and be able to buy as many stuffs as I like!!
Old 2004-02-09, 03:34   Link #16
Longinus
光の練金術師

I'll be... the Light Alchemist~! Having the ability to use flashlights as light sabres, or concentrate ordinary light into very destructive lasers, and warp light around to render objects invisible, oh, not to mention I don't have to buy glow sticks in concerts, or pay for laser light shows.
Old 2004-02-09, 04:42   Link #17
Umbrae
Generic Human

Hentai alchemest!! powers of perversion . . . ok so it does not fit equivalent trade, but you should see the $$ I rake in on perfectly life like dolls of current supermodles!!
Old 2004-02-09, 06:23   Link #18
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
And why do you need a Sharingan for this? Except for Ed, all other alchemists need Transmutation Circles to perform alchemy. You just need to be able to recognize this circles and redraw them... this way you achive the same goal.

But I also think: Why trying to specialize? Just learn everything you can and use the best option in a given situation.
Like u said, use the best option in a given situation.

If it was that easy to make all kinds of powerful alchemy by just recognizing those circles and stuffs, everyone will be a Fire Alchemist like Mustang or that laughing alchemists guy who can create powerful explosions. Don't have the patience to study those.

I think it's not only the Circles that does the trick, but something deeper inside the person, mix it with the understanding of alchemy...then added Sugar & Spice and Everything nice...

With the Sharingan eye, i can just copy it however powerful it is, no swet. My opponent will think i own their technique.
Then they gonna' call me the Copy Alchemist.

Btw Umbrae, that hentai Alchemist idea

Master Ran

Last edited by Master Ran; 2004-02-09 at 11:33.
Old 2004-02-09, 11:30   Link #19
chhayalak
5 Star Epicure Hunter

I would be a Love ALchemist!! I'll spread love everywhere with my alchemy and make a love potion called liquid lothario!... Hehe. Men and Women would come to me for sexual advice and so forth. If I ever were in a bind i would make my oponnent falled head over heels for me and be my slave. There is no winning against the Love ALchemist!!!!!!!!!!

soooooouggggoi!
Old 2004-02-09, 11:52   Link #20
Slayard

I'd like to be a kind of food alchemist, who can change anything into food, able to make complicated meals or a single pizza in few seconds. Very important : be able to change water into beer or wine ( i've found this anime pretty cool when i saw the wine foutain in the firsts episodes ). That's my dream ^^

But if i think of fighting abilities, i'd like to have the power of decomposing things very fast, event if they're still alive * stereotypical evil laugh *. Creepy isn't it? ^^

( sorry for the awful english, i'm french ^^ )
Closed Thread