Merry Xmas to all of you!

Old 2009-12-24, 23:12   Link #1002
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post
Merry Xmas to all of you!

How cute! This is wallpaper material!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 23:24   Link #1003
iKuji

^ Good pic + Mafuyu = WIN.
Btw, Merry Xmas !
Old 2009-12-25, 00:58   Link #1004
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah, still dying to know what the heck happened with Asuka/Ringo that really put Sugisaki into a major depression. Anyone know the answer and PM me?

In anycase, I really liked this series for some reason. Oddly enough, it has more story than half the anime that gets aired, and you just pretty much see them inside a classroom and talk. I understand it ain't everybody's cup of tea, but it certainly is mine.

As for Sugisaki's harem, last episode really just put me further towards the Minatsu camp. I'm not really much into tsunderes, but man, Sugisaki 'proposing' and thinking of three daughters with her was just made of pure win. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 01:15   Link #1005
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Of course, this was the cutest scene of the year.

Spoiler for It's so moe,:
Old 2009-12-25, 01:25   Link #1006
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Bah, still dying to know what the heck happened with Asuka/Ringo that really put Sugisaki into a major depression. Anyone know the answer and PM me?

In anycase, I really liked this series for some reason. Oddly enough, it has more story than half the anime that gets aired, and you just pretty much see them inside a classroom and talk. I understand it ain't everybody's cup of tea, but it certainly is mine.

As for Sugisaki's harem, last episode really just put me further towards the Minatsu camp. I'm not really much into tsunderes, but man, Sugisaki 'proposing' and thinking of three daughters with her was just made of pure win. XD
Oh, if you do find the answer about Sugisaki's depression, PM me too.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 01:26   Link #1007
velvet
"with you, happiness"

Breathtaking and heartwarming to the very end. We need S2.

I pulled a really wide grin when Ken pushed Minatsu to the window.
Damn faces too close, Ken, too close!
And then ... bride?
Crap I wasn't ready, so I had the exact same reaction as Ken
(Once again faces! Too closeee!)

God, how I laughed so much this 12 episodes.

velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 01:29   Link #1008
zeremonio
creator of chaos

yeah we really need season 2
in this episode mafuyu is soo moe,especially when nakameguro arrives
Old 2009-12-25, 01:33   Link #1009
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Nice concluding episode!

Spoiler for photo merge of a Ken fantasy:
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 01:39   Link #1010
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Now that the series have ended, but it seems that there are still perverts out there who want to covet my Mafuyu.

Looks like I have to hide her somewhere.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 01:46   Link #1011
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Now that the series have ended, but it seems that there are still perverts out there who want to covet my Mafuyu.

Looks like I have to hide her somewhere.....
Seems I started something... so...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Old 2009-12-25, 02:18   Link #1012
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

It would have been nice to go deeper into that situation with Sugisaki. I mean they didn't do too bad giving it a reasonable amount of insight. Though would be nice if this was continued down the road and they dealt more with it. For now only have a few facts. Was involved with the step-sister then somehow got involved with the childhood friend. Plus as one might figure it wasn't possible to hide that situation and you have the resulting blow-up. But would be nice to have some more specifics.

Anyways this was a great final episode. Was pretty frightening when Nakameguro came onto the scene. After having to write his own BL I can't really blame Ken for being absolutely terrified. At least things worked out alright. It also gave us a chance to reflect on everything that has happened to him. It really took the whole group to put him back together and get him where he is today. So makes sense that he would focus on the harem after all that. One step at a time they all helped save him. The best thing is that Kurimu can be thanked for his involvement with H-Games .

Really liked the continuation of that confession too. It was fitting that Mafuyu went about it that way. Not focusing on something like going out because she loves how the student council is right now. She just had to get out how she felt. After all Ken pretty much said things right from the start so nothing wrong with Mafuyu being honest.

Still gotta love the Minatsu moment. The wedding dress returns ! A pretty nice dream that she let out there. No worries Ken will gladly fulfil that for her. She should hold onto her dreams.
Old 2009-12-25, 03:09   Link #1013
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Nice concluding episode!

Spoiler for photo merge of a Ken fantasy:
You sire have just made my Christmas with this post.
Old 2009-12-25, 06:24   Link #1014
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Still gotta love the Minatsu moment. The wedding dress returns ! A pretty nice dream that she let out there. No worries Ken will gladly fulfil that for her. She should hold onto her dreams.
Ken is planning to have DAUGHTERS instead of sons. A huge recipe for disaster,especially when he plans to have THREE.

Especially one that is adopts the character of her aunt. How would you like it if your daughter is drawing a manga of you committing adultery with a male behind your wife's back?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 07:14   Link #1015
Wrath88
Kissing...

O.o Ken probably played one of those games that had a father-daughter incest scenario...

Very cute overall... with an agreeable end.
Old 2009-12-25, 08:33   Link #1016
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah lol that was weird when i look back his 3 babies XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 08:56   Link #1017
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Ken is planning to have DAUGHTERS instead of sons. A huge recipe for disaster,especially when he plans to have THREE.

Especially one that is adopts the character of her aunt. How would you like it if your daughter is drawing a manga of you committing adultery with a male behind your wife's back?
HOLY COWS. No. Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Yeah lol that was weird when i look back his 3 babies XD
It's called adultery.
Old 2009-12-25, 09:24   Link #1018
matteas
Member Member

Great concluding episode! I really wish for a second season because this series still has a lot to offer I believe. I might try to get the light novel somewhere.

This episode was great as it combined a lot of jokes and references (about 10 I think) with a real, a bit cliché, yet touching story.

I really liked the Key reference. But there were quite a few subtle references I liked as well. Two references from games by Key Company: "If you believe, your wish will be granted" and the part where Ken told Mafuyu whether she really wants to use the wish.
The eye-catch was probably a To Aru Kagaku no Railgun reference. Minatsu was Kuroko, Chizuru was Biri-Biri, Mafuyu was Uiharu, and Aka was Saten. I have no proof for it, but I just believe I saw those expressions on Railgun characters, definitely.
Then the bus station reminded me of the station in Byousoku 5cm. I wonder if it was intentional as well, or just a coincidence.
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 09:28   Link #1019
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteas View Post
Great concluding episode! I really wish for a second season because this series still has a lot to offer I believe.
I'd like a second season just for the only reason of spending more time with this great cast, though for me a another season would destroy the powerful impact of the final episode.

I'm sure the novels carry on, though it's quite different when it comes to writing and animation. If there is a second, then i hope it's handled in a way that won't do that for me.
Old 2009-12-25, 10:15   Link #1020
Forever
Revealing the truth

Yup a great final episode. Initially it felt like a normal episode, but in the end, it concluded very well using the impact of the girls on the current Ken.

An annoucement for a second season would be a nice christmas present!

Tags
comedy, parody, school life, shounen, student council