AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2007-10-20, 22:43   Link #6921
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post

so this is the world between N-Fields and real world....Hmmm.. But how can she find even her own door in that?
A good question. Doesn't even seem like they are numbered so there goes remembering your door number. I'd certainly spend days trying to find my way around probably ending up in the worst locations. Unless they've got a pretty nice map for the region.
Quote:

Yaay, what a kawaii innocent girls ^^......
Ok now for real... WHAT ARE YOU TWO UP TO AGAIN?
Either a plan for world domination has failed, they destroyed something and have been reprimanded. Or it's supposed to lull us into a false sense of security and then when we least expect it....bam that's the end for us.
Quote:

They really are up to something...
"Let's flow some noodles" Just something that sounds terribly wrong with that statement. Oh well it's Jun's life on the line so who am I to question it. But really they are a bit 'too' excited. Something terribly evil is afoot.
Quote:

There were many words that came to my mind... "ugyoo~" "gyon~" "džuvá" (sorry that last word is more in my langugae ) and many more...
Now that's a magic trick gone terribly wrong. Sure people make the joke to children about 'grabbing their noses' which on one side sounds terribly horrific. But I can't recall a time when it was literally done, until now.
Quote:

What's the point in this stupid thing?... I find it very, very boring...
A ridiculous amount of effort for little reason. I mean come on just order a pizza and save yourself the trouble.
Quote:

This is some pretty nice ability... And looks like only Suigintou have it...
Really intresting.... Really mysterious...
Beware the mysterious tea ability. I mean not many can change a surrounding by dumping some tea on to the ground. Not exactly an ability I'd pick to have myself but guess you work with what you've got.
Quote:

Looks like I missed something... WHEN DID Shinku told other dolls that Suigintou is alive again?
There was a memo? .
Quote:

Why didn't Suigintou used her sword? .. DIRCETOR EXPLAIN THIS!
Budget cuts? Choreographing a high stakes sword battle would have cost too much? But really a moment where you could've had a cool showdown. Those scissors are the closest thing to another sword Gin may have a chance to go up against.
Quote:

Wow... Suigintou sure do have another pretty nice attacks (well I guess all of them can do it)... But why didn't Sugintou take her Rosa Mystica when she had her hand in her?....
Second thing... Director?.. Why did you made this scene so fancy?.. other dolls didn't had it like this.. (I mean, for example, they didn't fly while their Rosa Mystica were going out of them)
A very good question. Guess they thought ripping it out would have lacked a cool moment. The warrior falling spends their last moments saying their goodbye and then perish. If it was possible to talk after losing the Rosa Mystica then maybe Suigintou could've yanked it out.
Quote:

(ending parody)
The source of all evil, KunKun, must have told something very very shocking to his best evil-duo servants that even they got this shocked... I wonder what it was... Director? can you tell me?
The evil KunKun. As we know all darkness comes down to that dog. Now have we settled on Rozen is KunKun or do we still have Laplace as being KunKun as well. Maybe they split time on it for pure manipulation of the dolls.

A good job again Shadow. Was plenty of fun looking through it all, and seeing some really odd mistakes (missing finger and nose). These are plenty of fun to go through so always grateful.
Old 2007-10-20, 23:22   Link #6922
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
A good question. Doesn't even seem like they are numbered so there goes remembering your door number. I'd certainly spend days trying to find my way around probably ending up in the worst locations. Unless they've got a pretty nice map for the region.
I don't think they have map... If they would, it would be very VERY big (because as I remember, Suiseiseki or whoever said that there are milions of doors)
Quote:
Either a plan for world domination has failed, they destroyed something and have been reprimanded. Or it's supposed to lull us into a false sense of security and then when we least expect it....bam that's the end for us.
Well I don't mind dying so I guess I don't care if they failed or not .
But if they just want to torture us, then I hope they failed D_D
Quote:
"Let's flow some noodles" Just something that sounds terribly wrong with that statement. Oh well it's Jun's life on the line so who am I to question it. But really they are a bit 'too' excited. Something terribly evil is afoot.
We should be very careful whereever we go or whatever we do...
Let's flow some noodles... ... ....Something horrible must that mean...
Quote:
Now that's a magic trick gone terribly wrong. Sure people make the joke to children about 'grabbing their noses' which on one side sounds terribly horrific. But I can't recall a time when it was literally done, until now.
Yup.. In this ep, it happend more times that their nose dissapeared, but this was just.... lol
Quote:
A ridiculous amount of effort for little reason. I mean come on just order a pizza and save yourself the trouble.
Well I don't like pizza but still better than this
Quote:
Beware the mysterious tea ability. I mean not many can change a surrounding by dumping some tea on to the ground. Not exactly an ability I'd pick to have myself but guess you work with what you've got.
I also wouldn't like it.. But it's pretty complicated ability....
But I prefer her other weapons (except dragon wings =_=)
Quote:
There was a memo? .
Who knows lol (except Kokoa XD)
Quote:
Budget cuts? Choreographing a high stakes sword battle would have cost too much? But really a moment where you could've had a cool showdown. Those scissors are the closest thing to another sword Gin may have a chance to go up against.
Yup, this might have been great scissor x sword battle... And it would end with pretty nice stab from Suigintou... oh well...
Quote:
A very good question. Guess they thought ripping it out would have lacked a cool moment. The warrior falling spends their last moments saying their goodbye and then perish. If it was possible to talk after losing the Rosa Mystica then maybe Suigintou could've yanked it out.
Yeah well this was first time we got to see Rosa Mystica so I guess Kokoa had to do it little bit fancy... Ok I accept it.
Quote:
The evil KunKun. As we know all darkness comes down to that dog. Now have we settled on Rozen is KunKun or do we still have Laplace as being KunKun as well. Maybe they split time on it for pure manipulation of the dolls.
And that his tongue... I'm scared of it...
Spoiler for Please, never click on this:

Quote:
A good job again Shadow. Was plenty of fun looking through it all, and seeing some really odd mistakes (missing finger and nose). These are plenty of fun to go through so always grateful.
Heh thanks . I'm really glad there there is at least some people tha acutally like it

Last edited by •••Shadow•••; 2007-10-21 at 04:19.
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 01:52   Link #6923
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Well, i'm grateful you are doing this, you are explaining many things that pass unoticed for me.

At least you are doing it for people like me that can see beyond what mets the eye, and for fun.

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 02:19   Link #6924
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
I don't think they have map... If they would, it would be very VERY big (because as I remember, Suiseiseki or whoever said that there are milions of doors)
True, but that would be one fun map to look at. Probably be massive and floating around in that space with you. . But probably not very practical.
Quote:
Well I don't like pizza but still better than this
Well guess I can forgive you for not liking pizza. Sounds improbable but your only human .
Quote:
I also wouldn't like it.. But it's pretty complicated ability....
But I prefer her other weapons (except dragon wings =_=)
If you can say anything about Gin, she's got quite the variety of weaponry. Close range, long range, it all works out pretty well. Dragon ability is good for show, unless people are terrified of dragons made out of black feathers, sprouting from the back of a doll...
Spoiler for For the sake of humanity don't click:

Ok That might just be the most terrifying thing on earth. Or at least when scrolling down it surprised me enough to back away. KunKun is coming, everyone guard your souls!

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2007-10-21 at 17:18.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 04:19   Link #6925
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Well, i'm grateful you are doing this, you are explaining many things that pass unoticed for me.

At least you are doing it for people like me that can see beyond what mets the eye, and for fun.
Well but I think I still didn't notice some things like 6 fingers or something like that.
But I'm doing my best to find them all ^^
---
Quote:
True, but that would be one fun map to look at. Probably be massive and floating around in that space with you. . But probably not very practical.
True. But it might be an electronical map.. Even with search bar. You'll just write "My home" - and you'll be teleported to your house... (but if you write Rozen, Lapalce or KunKun... Then god bless you because what will happen........ is.......***************************.....
Quote:
Well guess I can forgive you for not liking pizza. Sounds improbable but your only human .
Lolz :P... Well, there must have been at least one who hate it :P...
Quote:
Ok That might just be the most terrifying thing on earth. Or at least when scrolling down it surprised me enough to back away. KunKun is coming, everyone guard your souls!
Yes I thing we should put that pic at least to 5 spoilers (please do it too o.o.. I already did it.. It's too horryfing to not cover),,, I want my mommy
Old 2007-10-21, 05:37   Link #6926
Kokoa
Midget.

As i said before, I'm not the director!!

Quote:
so this is the world between N-Fields and real world....Hmmm.. But how can she find even her own door in that?
The discription of the door was in the script.

Quote:
And how did Sou knew where to find her?
Scriptage

Quote:
Yaay, what a kawaii innocent girls ^^......
Ok now for real... WHAT ARE YOU TWO UP TO AGAIN?
Who knows, who knows...

Quote:
This is what I call TOTAL IGNORE
Depressed dolls ignore others. That is a fact.

Quote:
They really are up to something...
But what it is, we'll never know!

Quote:
There were many words that came to my mind... "ugyoo~" "gyon~" "džuvá" (sorry that last word is more in my langugae ) and many more...
The production crew edited his nose out for fun!

Quote:
What's the point in this stupid thing?... I find it very, very boring...
But it is cheap to manufacture.

Quote:
Kanaria probably didn't finish her transformation from "oni-Kanaria" to normal Kanaria.... (psst! Director, hurry up and repair it because someone will notce--)
Well, now we can make it four out of seven. Over half! Wow, Rozen you really don’t like hands do you.

Quote:
This is some pretty nice ability... And looks like only Suigintou have it... Really intresting.... Really mysterious...
Yes, Suigintou was dubbed the character-with-endless-abilities.

Quote:
Looks like I missed something... WHEN DID Shinku told other dolls that Suigintou is alive again?
When the cameramen weren’t recording.

Quote:
Why didn't Suigintou used her sword? .. DIRCETOR EXPLAIN THIS!
Because it looked better without it.

Quote:
RED: I totally love this scene.
BLUE:
Well, you gotta have the facial expression to match the scene!

Quote:
Wow... Suigintou sre do have another pretty nice attacks (well I guess all of them can do it)... But why didn't Sugintou take her Rosa Mystica when she had her hand in her?....
So that Souseseki could talk to Suiseseki and blubbery stuff, before she died.

Quote:
Second thing... Director?.. Why did you made this scene so fancy?.. other dolls didn't had it like this.. (I mean, for example, they didn't fly while their Rosa Mystica were going out of them)
It was made like this because it was the first one. The first one is always fancy, but then the next ones are ordinary because it’s like, ‘meh, we’ve seen this before, hurry up’.
Kokoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 06:50   Link #6927
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Lol, you sure know lot about it Kokoa :P.
And I thought you said you're director o.o (I guess that was just my dream [sorry I've been having lot of weird dreams lately])
Old 2007-10-21, 10:51   Link #6928
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Wow, kokoa, you realy know many about rozen maiden, how do you do it, i think you know a little more than shadow , but i don't raly know, (tell me if i'm wrong or rigth)

With shadow and kokoa, we all could discover the things hiden on rozen maiden.

Ps. If you are getting tired of mi mesages sorry , i'm only cheer you up, because i realize i don't know anithing about rozen maiden as you do, so rigth now whats the point. So keep unveiling (hope spelled rigth) RM secrets.

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
Old 2007-10-21, 11:04   Link #6929
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Acutally follower, I love when someone write in RM sub-forum.....
you see because when no one's here, there isn't any point in acutally discussing things like this..
So keep posting ......

Last edited by NightWish; 2007-10-21 at 12:26.
Old 2007-10-21, 16:51   Link #6930
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Post Episode 10

She could fall already
Also.. Lol.. Maybe this is why Bara don't have Rosa Mystica... You see, Rosa Mystica is crystal... And Bara can control crystals.. So maybe it's somehow because of that...

A made it to .gif because I didn't want to put it here frame by frame...
Look closely on how is Rosa Mystica moving

first thing... OMFG!!! SHE ACUTALLY EATS CRYSTAL!
(well I think it will fall anyway because she don't have stomach )
second thing... why does she eat it anyway?... Other dolls took it by putting it to their chest...

Yay our rabbit (KunKun) appears again

(acutally, they are totally happy about it)

I have too many questions abou this...
I don't know where should I start...
So I don't ask anything....
I just find this weird....

First thing... First pic... full bin.... second... nothing?
Second thing... In first screen.. Doesn't Jun usually have some stuff on his desk behind bed?

How can Kunkun laugh and smoke at the same time?

"...I knew... I knew that you guys found out about my plans..."

Translation: "Because I... tortured everyone.. so much.."

... You'll be my... last... victim...

omg... first Souseiseki fly while her Rosa Mystica is going out, Hina's Rosa Mytica teleports to her N-Field....mhmmm..........

Finally someone who normally takes RosaMystica...

This looks awfully weird

KUNKUN STRIKES AGAIN!!!
Old 2007-10-21, 17:07   Link #6931
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
Wow, kokoa, you realy know many about rozen maiden, how do you do it,
I used to write a Rozen Maiden fanfic [that somehow dissappeared], that dealt with behind the scenes, plot skcrew ups and crazy directors.

Quote:
i think you know a little more than shadow , but i don't raly know, (tell me if i'm wrong or rigth)
I know no more then Shadow does.

Quote:
Ps. If you are getting tired of mi mesages sorry , i'm only cheer you up, because i realize i don't know anithing about rozen maiden as you do, so rigth now whats the point. So keep unveiling (hope spelled rigth) RM secrets.
I agree with Shadow, your posts aren't annoying because it gives us more stuff to talk about.

So you wanna secret do ya? OK, lets have one about Kira, cause she doesn't show up in any episode [well actually she does, but she doesn't really do anything].
Kira is obsessed with guts and painting the various walls her house in her N-field, with the guts of the unfortunate victims that happen to drop in...Kira was a bit dissappointed when she found out that Hina had no guts.

[gonna go out today, so I'll get to ep 10 behind the scenes later]
Old 2007-10-21, 17:29   Link #6932
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

But you forgot to tell that she loves Suigintou .
Well Hina is Hina... Lot of dissapoinments every time...
Old 2007-10-21, 17:35   Link #6933
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:

She could fall already
Also.. Lol.. Maybe this is why Bara don't have Rosa Mystica... You see, Rosa Mystica is crystal... And Bara can control crystals.. So maybe it's somehow because of that...
Hmm I was always thinking it was because Enju was too cheap to buy one on the doll black market. You can get just about anything on there. But some people just won't go the extra mile.
Quote:

Now that's pretty good. Was thinking it was like a scramble in some sport. Going volleyball or basketball something like that, Suigintou knocked it forward to go after it. Either that or it gained the ability to teleport. Was feeling a bit uncomfortable with two dolls gunning for it .
Quote:

second thing... why does she eat it anyway?... Other dolls took it by putting it to their chest...
Couldn't be like all those other dolls. She appreciates the subtlety of eating the essence of the other doll. Either that or she was still upset about Ouvterture and decided to chew up the mystica a bit as payback.
Quote:

Second thing... In first screen.. Doesn't Jun usually have some stuff on his desk behind bed?
Guess they cleaned out the trash between scenes. Since who knows how long that stuff has been in the garbage bin. Probably Shinku who was complaining about the smell after all that time.
Quote:

We just knew Hina was up to something. She knows that there isn't much time left so she must destroy something to end it all . Nothing is more dangerous than a doll with nothing to lose.
Quote:

This looks awfully weird
That's just downright creepy. Laplace/KunKun has way too many identities to keep track of. Why can't that rabbit be like a normal demon and just be himself?
Quote:

KUNKUN STRIKES AGAIN!!!
Beware the KunKun! Nothing can escape that creature of complete and utter evil.

These are fun since it gives everyone something to discuss. Finding oddities and strange mistakes is something to do after all. How else would we have known the true and sinister nature of KunKun?
Old 2007-10-21, 17:42   Link #6934
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Now that's pretty good. Was thinking it was like a scramble in some sport. Going volleyball or basketball something like that, Suigintou knocked it forward to go after it. Either that or it gained the ability to teleport. Was feeling a bit uncomfortable with two dolls gunning for it .
Lol in my case it reminded me qudditch
Quote:
Either that or she was still upset about Ouvterture and decided to chew up the mystica a bit as payback.
Yeah I guess that was it...
Quote:
Guess they cleaned out the trash between scenes. Since who knows how long that stuff has been in the garbage bin. Probably Shinku who was complaining about the smell after all that time.
Well but Kokoa said they throw it out everyday when camera is off.
Quote:
We just knew Hina was up to something. She knows that there isn't much time left so she must destroy something to end it all . Nothing is more dangerous than a doll with nothing to lose.
Yup.. She really is evil.. And to choose her best (human) friend as last victim...
Quote:
That's just downright creepy. Laplace/KunKun has way too many identities to keep track of. Why can't that rabbit be like a normal demon and just be himself?
Because he likes when things get really intresting
Quote:
Beware the KunKun! Nothing can escape that creature of complete and utter evil.

These are fun since it gives everyone something to discuss. Finding oddities and strange mistakes is something to do after all. How else would we have known the true and sinister nature of KunKun?
Very true :P... But you know... There is someone even more evil than him...
Someone who controls the whole Alice Game...
Old 2007-10-21, 17:49   Link #6935
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:

I fell off my chair at that scene the first time round...ZOMG SHE ATE IT! style

but i think it was more to make a point that she has taken her roza mystica more than anything

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 23:35   Link #6936
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:

wow, wait there, when all the picture change, i mean, last time i check and was informed, Kun kun was rozen, cat inspector was enju and dorociato was laplace, now you all tell me kun kun is laplace? explain please because i'm confuse!!

Quote:

Yes she seem nice at first but i know now that she is scary, just see the signature under the spoiler scary.

Spoiler for Caldron signature:

Old 2007-10-22, 02:07   Link #6937
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
She could fall already
She can't fall, she's held up by strings.

Quote:
Well, the Rosa Mystica knew that Suigintou wasn’t Suiseseki, and that movement is it’s last attempt to fly away.

Quote:
Because it’s the first time and it needs to be flashy!

Quote:
Yay our rabbit (KunKun) appears again
Yippee.

Quote:
(acutally, they are totally happy about it)
They are! You need to watch very VERY carefully. I mean, Hina Ichigo goes over to Tomoe’s house and all she wants to do is draw [we know that the scribbles she draws are actually a secret code of communication that only Hina and Kana can read].

Quote:
I have too many questions abou this...
I don't know where should I start...
So I don't ask anything....
I just find this weird....
And definitely not as effective as the red light thing of course.

Quote:
Of course, they emptied it after they filmed the first shot, but before they filmed the second one. Jun also decided to move that stuff, because he can.

Quote:
How can Kunkun laugh and smoke at the same time?
Practise. And that was a LOT of tabacco, let me tell you!

Quote:
"...I knew... I knew that you guys found out about my plans..."
Actually, no one knew about Kana and Hina’s planning until after Hina’s death [and that was also after careful examination of the scribbles]. Kana still is unwilling to admit anything, but there is a confession coming and we know it!

Quote:
Translation: "Because I... tortured everyone.. so much.."
Yes, just by looking at her scribbles you get sore eyes! And that’s not the worst of it.

Quote:
Not her last. She faked her death. It's very obvious that it is staged.

Quote:
omg... first Souseiseki fly while her Rosa Mystica is going out, Hina's Rosa Mytica teleports to her N-Field....mhmmm..........
That isn't actually hina's mystica, it is a FAKE one that Hina made, to make it look like Hina had died, when she was only pretending. We now know that Kana and Hina regularly meet up to plot in an N-field, but no one can figure out which one.

Quote:
Finally someone who normally takes RosaMystica...
Because it isn't the first time.

Quote:
This looks awfully weird
Because it's a tranformation scene and the production crew couldn't be bothered with special effects and music.
Old 2007-10-22, 07:53   Link #6938
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
wow, wait there, when all the picture change, i mean, last time i check and was informed, Kun kun was rozen, cat inspector was enju and dorociato was laplace, now you all tell me kun kun is laplace? explain please because i'm confuse!!
Sorry, but there is also possibility that Laplace is KunKun... So we don't know it excatly...

Kokoa - Yay .. Good to know how it went behind the scenes (now I'm really scared of Hina and Kana...)
Old 2007-10-22, 15:01   Link #6939
Jakz0r
Jun, more tea.

Shadow, another great one! .

It seems Kun-Kun is the root of all this evil >.> .
Jakz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 15:16   Link #6940
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Thanks. I'll be little bit late with ep. review for today but ill do it.

No, acutally Kira is.
KunKun is her mere servant.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural