Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-04-10, 15:03   Link #21
H23

How did kakashi pull off a chidori with no handseals? =o
Old 2009-04-10, 15:13   Link #22
Alchemist007
*Author

He never used hand seals for that move. Just like Rasengan (not counting Naruto's clone help, you're supposed to be able to do that with one hand like Jiraiya).
Old 2009-04-10, 15:55   Link #23
Ashura3

Hand seals have definitely been used for Chidori before, both by Kakashi (see his use of it against Zabuza) and by Sasuke (see his use of it against Gaara).
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 18:57   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

oh, then 1337H4X/plot hole. Or perhaps its a similar thing to not using chants for the hadous in Bleach.
Old 2009-04-10, 19:26   Link #25
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura3 View Post
Hand seals have definitely been used for Chidori before, both by Kakashi (see his use of it against Zabuza) and by Sasuke (see his use of it against Gaara).
I don't think he ever used hand seals for that technique in Shippuuden. Just like Kabuto doesn't use hand seals to activate his chakra hands anymore.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:15   Link #26
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
I don't think he ever used hand seals for that technique in Shippuuden. Just like Kabuto doesn't use hand seals to activate his chakra hands anymore.
he did. i remember when he was trying to tell naruto about combining elemental with compositional ..
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:23   Link #27
neshru

Hm, right. Then I guess the animators just get lazy sometimes

edit: Maybe Chidori (that's what he showed Naruto in episode 55) requires hand seals, while Raikiri (the version of Chidori he usually uses in combat) does not.

Last edited by neshru; 2009-04-11 at 05:38.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 07:09   Link #28
BlackDove
Unheard

When they don't do the hand seals, it means they do it too fast for anyone to see. Hence, master of technique, etc.

Kakashi says it himself when he fights Itachi way back in the first one - how he does the seals so fast he can't even track them with his Sharingan.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 15:24   Link #29
kuroSaki_Ichi

meh, i just want this to be over and get started on some sasuke screen time XD. The villians are pretty gay.. like come on...the water dude was just creepy lol.
kuroSaki_Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 09:31   Link #30
Sasuke_Bateman
No

:/ so boring, Tobi made it funny
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 14:07   Link #31
king12354

Sigh...

Spoiler for Sasuke's 3d plane reversing jutsu!:
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 19:33   Link #32
Supermutant

I'm glad that everyone else thought that these episodes were great too. So much was going on. Little stuff like Shino still smarting over Naruto's ignorance, the action, the Akatsuki appearing, and the big stuff like Guren revelation. (Which had kind of been hinted at I think...)

The story is at least somewhat tied into the main plot through the three tails, (Like how the last filler was at least somewhat tied in through Naruto's elemental learning) but the story's big success is that it's multi-faceted nature, (Even the thugs have depth) use of less utilized characters, and big stakes makes it interesting and gives it some emotional resonance even if it can't be a crucial plot development.

Guren is a fun character, and there's good odds she might end up dead at the end. So something's at stake at least.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 15:00   Link #33
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermutant View Post
I'm glad that everyone else thought that these episodes were great too. So much was going on. Little stuff like Shino still smarting over Naruto's ignorance, the action, the Akatsuki appearing, and the big stuff like Guren revelation. (Which had kind of been hinted at I think...)

The story is at least somewhat tied into the main plot through the three tails, (Like how the last filler was at least somewhat tied in through Naruto's elemental learning) but the story's big success is that it's multi-faceted nature, (Even the thugs have depth) use of less utilized characters, and big stakes makes it interesting and gives it some emotional resonance even if it can't be a crucial plot development.

Guren is a fun character, and there's good odds she might end up dead at the end. So something's at stake at least.

They were great, and the Guren revelation was kind of a neat twist, I really hope her and Yuukimaru end up being able to live their lives together and she can help raise him, but I feel like she is gonna be whacked soon.

MafiaSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 04:50   Link #34
Guardi

Are my standards too high here?
You know when i watch Naruto i want some good animated action with at least some good designed villains. In this filler arc the design of the villains was just ridiculous. It looked like it came from the 80s. Just plain stupid, cliched and well... ridiculous. Except the design of guren, which was just ok. We dont really need to talk about the animation qualitiy...

Have you all forgotten the good times of Naruto? These good times were by far superior to the shit were seeing now. I cant take that anymore...
Guardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 13:16   Link #35
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardi View Post
Are my standards too high here?
You know when i watch Naruto i want some good animated action with at least some good designed villains. In this filler arc the design of the villains was just ridiculous. It looked like it came from the 80s. Just plain stupid, cliched and well... ridiculous. Except the design of guren, which was just ok. We dont really need to talk about the animation qualitiy...

Have you all forgotten the good times of Naruto? These good times were by far superior to the shit were seeing now. I cant take that anymore...
Thats all relative to your tastes, some may dislike the current stuff, but some (me included) may enjoy it. It's all a mater of opinion I suppose......
MafiaSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 16:34   Link #36
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Again, I got left behind.

Basically the gist for episode 103 was:
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 19:08   Link #37
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

With the developments that transpired in episode 104 it seems that this original arc has begun to give off the first signs towards its conclusion.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote