AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-02, 07:40   Link #11981
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
More info about Sakura, I see, but I'm confused on other matters. Who are the Odd Numbers (because the way you mention them implies they're entirely different from the Numbers themselves) and the Eves? As I recall, I've never seen them anywhere...

I just need clarification.

And isn't it "Vater" instead of "Pater"?
"Odd Numbers" is my working title to refer to the male Primarchs of Seiou. This is because their order of birth and activation fall on odd numbers, hence Primarch I, III, V, VII up to XXI were male.

Needs a better name seriously, and Adams are just too cliche.

"Eves" is the best working title I've got so far for the female Primarchs, as it is a shorten version of "Even Numbers". By the same reasoning as above, you'll know that Primarch II, IV, VI, VIII up to XXII are girls. Alistina is II.

And yeah Vater indeed. Should've Babeled it to check.
Old 2007-10-02, 07:43   Link #11982
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@Chaos: What do you think Kagami would've done if that little note she got turned out to be a confession?
I read about that, haven't watch that episode yet

Quote:
For an even clearer picture, think Tohsaka Rin.
This is embarrassing But... She... Didn't... Leave an impression to me

All I got was one H-scene from the official website

Quote:
And with Jeno in the picture, things are going to get even more confusing for Sophia. She also likes Kha and since Hayate's (the equivalent of Sakura Mato in my fanon crack) the one holding back in the NBC timeline, there's nothing stopping her really.
Hmmm... An interesting plan...

This might be good, if only you use her more

Quote:
~~~~~~

Notice that we have a character named Sakura in the OC thread... And she has met Clow Reed before.
I don't recall much from the anime (except Sakuru/Syaoran = TOO DAMN CUTE!!!)

But were his cards one-of-a-kind? As in impossible for anyone to make cards like his?

Quote:
~~~~~~

Nanoha was explaining to Rein in the manga about the various types of protection, and the last example was a demonstrational drawing of Rein in full tanking gear holding a shield. I think someone should have it somewhere...
You got to be kidding...

Old 2007-10-02, 07:53   Link #11983
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

BACKLOG BREAKER: QUOTING SHIFT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, it involves strawberry icecream...
Funny enough, Chapter 19 also has strawberry icecream in it

Quote:
No no, I think it's Erementar Gerad...

Koji and Maren reminds me of Coud and Ren.

Now that I think harder about it, I'm VERY sure it's Erementar Gerad Especially back in the parts where Koji tries to get Maren to smile...
Heh, but when I wrote that, I didn't know about Erementar Gerad [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
1) Thanks
2) But what about your usual drawings how do you draw the eyes
Hmm...good question...
Usually I start with the upper eyelash, then the iris and the glow (one or two, but one is bigger than the other one, usually the one on top) on a corner, I only draw the lower eyelash if it's needed.

Anyway, things just flow from my brain to my hand as I draw them

Quote:
The hell? That's what you guys do?
At least that's what I do...don't know about the others
Besides, I like to keep them here with me, just in case

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*notes down*

Quote:
Lets put it this way...

Now do you get it ?
Poor Vice
Well, he did asked for it in the 3rd page (Though Rein was really cute in that one )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Since some here appear to be interested in Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun, here's a special IMAGE TIME for you guys.

Spoiler for Moe and Hawtness Overload:

I died by the second pic...

*me is KO'ed* (Where is that Hayate gif when I need it? )

BTW Lowe, if the blue-haired looks like Mai, and the other one like Gwen...
*joins Erio*

This anime looks VERY amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Don't most girls react that way? Except those tsunderes who probably shoot/bash/kill first I guess.
Yeah, Yui is a normal girl (in some aspects ) after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
There's just something about strawberries that make certain girls go crazy. I personally know someone like that. Not that I mind since I kinda like strawberries myself.
Yeah, I like strawberries too (not as much as Yui though )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Basically, Keroko-kun, like FlameSparkZ managed to create an OC that interests you so much that you would include her into many of your works here. Am I right?

And maybe the fact(?) you find her more attractive and more fun to play with compared to Nanoha...
Eh?

Quote:
The only difference is, I can control this one

FlamesparkZ has somehow overcome me...
R-Right...
Good thing I didn't mention Yui's absolute weakness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
So incredible MOE+Incredible sketches is more powerful than I thought...
Seems like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Wheee Nice chapter TREIZE wins at MOE!!!!!!!!

Some nice development there with Maren's conversation with Voltaire... Hopefully everything turns out alright in the end... Although I'm a little worried about what may happen if Maren get's appointed to the role.

Nice Job
Maren is one of many candidates, most of them have already been killed (because they had the sign of the Golden Crest) by 'IT'

Quote:
You got to be kidding...

Koji's cape in Wanderer Form works like that too

Here's my to watch list of new anime
Spoiler for 200% guaranteed to watch:

Okay, some of you might remember that I posted a couple weeks ago(?) a list of things that'll happen in BreakerS
In that list of events, I put one that was:
  • Koji goes to the off-world maximum security prison and has a talk with Scaglietti
No one even asked about it...
I just wrote that scene's draft (on paper), and it has a bit more of development for Koji

Also wrote (on paper) the first part of Chapter 19 and BreakerS Epilogue (that goes parallel to StrikerS' epilogue )

EDIT: Yay! Page 600!!!
*dashes off*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-10-02 at 09:03.
Old 2007-10-02, 08:04   Link #11984
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I read about that, haven't watch that episode yet
Quote:
This is embarrassing But... She... Didn't... Leave an impression to me

All I got was one H-scene from the official website
ACK! All I can say now is what for Saint X to release that scene in his fic AlternateS. After all, with Kha shafted severely injured enough to be out of action ever since he appear in the fic, this scene is wanting.

Quote:
Hmmm... An interesting plan...

This might be good, if only you use her more
I'm watching StrikerS again, and rest assured she'll be there.

Quote:
I don't recall much from the anime (except Sakuru/Syaoran = TOO DAMN CUTE!!!)

But were his cards one-of-a-kind? As in impossible for anyone to make cards like his?
(looks around with shifty eyes)
Spoiler for Psst... Look in here if you dare...:
if I blew your mind.

See why I'm well-repped with the dragons of Sands of Time? I love their instance too much. And finally getting the drop from Epoch Hunter on the 200th run.

Quote:
You got to be kidding...

Yeap this is the one. Full prot gear.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-10-02 at 08:15.
Old 2007-10-02, 08:34   Link #11985
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
I don't think it actually meant real physical shields but rather that that there are physical means to deflect attacks.

But like Keroko mentioned, its not something to worry about. I say its high time we transform Carim from a mere once-a-year-prophecy-and-church-administrator (what is her exact position in the church anyway?) into a proper knight! (they do call her Knight Carim after all)
Old 2007-10-02, 08:37   Link #11986
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I see much epicness forming! Gogo, Keroko! Fighty, fighty, oh great Nighty! (...)

Just wanna add a few points where I think there might be some misunderstanding:

- Sakura isn't known to the Primarchs as Sanckt Kaiser, only Seiou herself. To them, and everyone else, she is Canoness of the Adeptae Belkarum.

- Despite that, Sakura IS very close to the Primarchs, especially the Eves. She also is friends with Warmaster Yuki, the Mistress of Time, Astronomicator Itsuki and of course General Sugita. (Titles as they appear in proposed fanon)

- The General is often greeted by some of the Eves and Odd Numbers as Pater, "Father" in English, as it is a title carrying much respect. Some scholars have not ruled out a secondary and more blasphemious reading into the significance of such an address, especially with the existence of the Odds...

- Only Sakura and Seiou's merry band of musicians know that the Seiou and the Blau Glotten are the same person.

- The early lay Belka think that Blau Glotten is one of the Sanckt Kaiser's "Angels", even when there's no such unit or personnel. Scholars speculate that this may have arisen from some of the Eves naming their chapters after Angels that appear in the Script.
There is one thing I would like to discuss, and if possible change, though.

First, the current idea is that the Primarchs are constructed from the genetical template of Blau Gotten, correct? I would like to shift focuss away from the Blau Gotten, and more on the Royal bloodline. The Blau Gotten as Lowegear described her is just too much of a wild cart for the Primarch idea to make sense. Why does someone who cares not for war and travels around as a traveling musician need an army of generals?

If the Primarchs were based of the genetic material of the Belkan Royal bloodline, though, it would make more sense. Belka has been, and will be in a state of conflict, after all and they need all the able hands they can get. A group of generals loyal to the royal bloodline would make more sense this way.

Quote:
Don't worry, I've already run this pass Keroko

In a FUBAR situation, one which would require that kind of power to fix, there is no way there'll be a Destroyer with 90% health intact.

And because of his incorrigible character, he is BEYOND haughty. If he goes serious at the beginning of a fight, it would mean that he acknowledges the enemy as an equal and a threat, and that is the last thing he wants to do
So in other words, the skill is just there to say 'look at how H4XX he can be.'

Kinda makes me go though.
Old 2007-10-02, 08:42   Link #11987
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
If only Genome could be made to exist in the Nanohaverse, and work together with Graham, Austin, Armstrong... oh shi-

*a universe implodes from overload of awesomeness*

Although I still have Matsuri using his head as a lethal weapon
I was just skimming through the posts before going to work, but this one caught my attention...

NO!!! I cannot allow Lord Genome be just another commander. He is way too awesome for the TSAB.

And with the TSAB always having this image of being all goodie-goodie (except for Regius, whom I believe was very refreshing and needed, because a multi-dimensional corporation being pure good is unfathomable for me)... having Lord Genome in it DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Quote:
I see much epicness forming! Gogo, Keroko! Fighty, fighty, oh great Nighty! (...)

Just wanna add a few points where I think there might be some misunderstanding:

- Sakura isn't known to the Primarchs as Sanckt Kaiser, only Seiou herself. To them, and everyone else, she is Canoness of the Adeptae Belkarum.

- Despite that, Sakura IS very close to the Primarchs, especially the Eves. She also is friends with Warmaster Yuki, the Mistress of Time, Astronomicator Itsuki and of course General Sugita. (Titles as they appear in proposed fanon)

- The General is often greeted by some of the Eves and Odd Numbers as Pater, "Father" in English, as it is a title carrying much respect. Some scholars have not ruled out a secondary and more blasphemious reading into the significance of such an address, especially with the existence of the Odds...

- Only Sakura and Seiou's merry band of musicians know that the Seiou and the Blau Glotten are the same person.

- The early lay Belka think that Blau Glotten is one of the Sanckt Kaiser's "Angels", even when there's no such unit or personnel. Scholars speculate that this may have arisen from some of the Eves naming their chapters after Angels that appear in the Script.

This is about the extra trivia that popped up in my head.
More Sakura/Seiou crack, huh? This makes me think... Since you just have to have Sakura be the Seiou, I wonder now, what exactly do you plan to do with such idea? I mean, she is the Seiou...but then what? What are your plans for having a God-character in your group?
Old 2007-10-02, 08:49   Link #11988
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
More Sakura/Seiou crack, huh? This makes me think... Since you just have to have Sakura be the Seiou, I wonder now, what exactly do you plan to do with such idea? I mean, she is the Seiou...but then what? What are your plans for having a God-character in your group?
Oh, don't worry, if this Sakura Seiou thing continues (I say if because I'm pretty sure it will become subject of critisismn now) I won't write her as a god character. She will be very mortal.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:01   Link #11989
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
I'm about to take that out, didn't have the time to do it cause i was busy with school stuff (end of year exams are here )
Ahh I see. Good luck with those!
Quote:
Heh~~ Love Hina goes GAR...

ARGH!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS WITH THAT MENTAL IMAGE?!
Lol

Hopefully not though....
*sigh* hopefuly HnG will animate the Hina centred arcs soon...
Quote:
Curse you grammar and spelling ! You two are my true Arch-nemesis !!! More so than Yuri!

Signum no get love around here?

Don't worry, I've already run this pass Keroko

In a FUBAR situation, one which would require that kind of power to fix, there is no way there'll be a Destroyer with 90% health intact.

And because of his incorrigible character, he is BEYOND haughty. If he goes serious at the beginning of a fight, it would mean that he acknowledges the enemy as an equal and a threat, and that is the last thing he wants to do
Spell checker is your friend

Not that much sad to say....

Ahh I see... continue then

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Maren is one of many candidates, most of them have already been killed (because they had the sign of the Golden Crest) by 'IT'
I don't really want to know what's capable of this do I...
Although I guess you'll get around to that eventually..

Anime to be picking up this season:
Definates
Clannad
Ef ~ A tale of memories
Shana 2
Highly likely
Bamboo Blade
Gundum 00
Kimikiss

Only a few more posts to 12k!!!!!
Old 2007-10-02, 09:02   Link #11990
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Funny enough, Chapter 19 also has strawberry icecream in it
Mine's in smaller amounts though Surely that won't drive her crazy... right ?

Quote:
Heh, but when I wrote that, I didn't know about Erementar Gerad
Oh? But their personalities are surprisingly similar

Quote:
Poor Vice
Well, he did asked for it in the 3rd page (Though Rein was really cute in that one )
Deshou ?

Quote:
*joins Erio*

This anime looks VERY amusing
*sniff sniff*

I smell evil

Quote:
Yeah, Yui is a normal girl (in some aspects ) after all
A normal girl, with wants and needs and desires to fulfill...

She's about that age as well...

Quote:
Yeah, I like strawberries too (not as much as Yui though )
...I've just got my long awaited idea Thanks!

Quote:
Eh?
My characters are very evil

They have special wants and needs and desires to fulfill...

Quote:
R-Right...
Good thing I didn't mention Yui's absolute weakness...
It'll come up... Sooner or later...

Quote:
Here's my to watch list of new anime
Spoiler for 200% guaranteed to watch:

Prism Ark: Simply loved it, and I haven't played the full game yet, but it's very promising
Shakugan no Shana II: Love the first season, so I'm definitely watching this one
Clannad: Looks interesting...I'm also hoping it'll have a Kyon-like character too
Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun: Well, after seeing the pictures, how could I not watch it?
KOKORO TOMOYO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Would it make you feel better if he has gone that far before? ONly for one person though...

I already have that planned out, I just didn't figure you'll be that bugged about not knowing...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-10-02 at 09:14.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:07   Link #11991
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Hmm...good question...
Usually I start with the upper eyelash, then the iris and the glow (one or two, but one is bigger than the other one, usually the one on top) on a corner, I only draw the lower eyelash if it's needed.
Do you take drawing lessons?

While this may be late, I'm just starting on Death Note Watched till somewhere on youtube, i forgot wut ep it was so i restarted the whole thing

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-02, 09:07   Link #11992
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

In Tk's word, restrictions to justify h4xx that isn't restrictions at all.

~~~

UPDATE TIME! Zest vs Isdera Part I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler for Side Isdera AFTER Part I : Knight and Beast:
Spoiler for Side Isdera AFTER Part I-2 : Two Old Knights:

Part III will be the end of the befriending fight, and Part IV will be... it's resolution so to speak.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2007-10-02 at 09:31.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:09   Link #11993
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Would it make you feel better if he has gone that far before? ONly for one person though...

I already have that planned out, I just didn't figure you'll be that bugged about not knowing...
So here comes the bick question: What's the drawback of the abillity?
Old 2007-10-02, 09:17   Link #11994
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
There is one thing I would like to discuss, and if possible change, though.

First, the current idea is that the Primarchs are constructed from the genetical template of Blau Gotten, correct? I would like to shift focuss away from the Blau Gotten, and more on the Royal bloodline. The Blau Gotten as Lowegear described her is just too much of a wild cart for the Primarch idea to make sense. Why does someone who cares not for war and travels around as a traveling musician need an army of generals?

If the Primarchs were based of the genetic material of the Belkan Royal bloodline, though, it would make more sense. Belka has been, and will be in a state of conflict, after all and they need all the able hands they can get. A group of generals loyal to the royal bloodline would make more sense this way.
What got me started on the two "Seious" idea was that Keroko was a Primarch clone that looked nothing like Sakura...

Wait a minute. Vivio was cloned from Sakura... And Keroko looks like Vivio. Damn I just contradicted myself on the original statement.

Now it looks like Blau Glotten needn't have come into the picture at all... Or maybe as a wild spirited individual for inspired the Empress to "choose what a free man would do."?

Actually, two unexpected reversals tore my theory apart. The previous block is the first problem that I just found out.

Secondly, I thought Blau Glotten was the previous form of Haruhi, an individual concious of her power and yet was willing and able to carry the responsibilities of such power... She was mature and demure, COMPLETELY unlike Haruhi. It was the Blau Glotten's future passing that provided the catalyst for wild Haruhi we all know to be born.

And so, Lowe's announcement that Blau was exactly like Haruhi toppled the first pillar. To save the theory, I made it so that General Sugita and Sakura even though they were in the background, they ran most of show while Seiou had her merry way. But I also intended for Seiou to have her sane moments where she'd shine, patching rather patchily a theory with a leak.

OK looks like a review is due. But this time I'll retcon all the FOR GOD EMPRESS H***** warcries, even that brief omake short of Kha's response to Kay's presentation about Blau Glotten. But since they are all outside of "written fanon", I suppose they can dropped rather easily.

Quote:
I was just skimming through the posts before going to work, but this one caught my attention...

NO!!! I cannot allow Lord Genome be just another commander. He is way too awesome for the TSAB.

And with the TSAB always having this image of being all goodie-goodie (except for Regius, whom I believe was very refreshing and needed, because a multi-dimensional corporation being pure good is unfathomable for me)... having Lord Genome in it DOES NOT COMPUTE.
Wow I can feel the PASSION in this defence. Now if that head in a jar was part of your plans in Spiral Nights...

Quote:
I'm just rying to tie another character to canon, that's all. And at the moment, it looks like its about to be changed again, but this will be the most drastic to Sakura ever since Nighty suggested that she was Seiou, not H*****.

~~~~~~

Several valid points have been raised, and I agree some parts have to be polished and the rest overhauled. Now the only problem is how to bring down the Belka empire logically...

OR

No heresy, just a straight out Heroic Mount Hyjal against Sageras. That alone should be destructive enough to crumple the Imperium do you think? But wouldn't that was TOO destructive, since we have Midchilda without anything (other than city ruins) that resembles Plaguelands? Unless do we went the City Ruins to be the Plagueland equivalent?

Hmm... Needs to brew more cheese...

But looks like things are going to be changed completely... OK if we assume that Alistina was created from Sakura to be a a General in an army of superhumans, and that Sakura was the Seiou from the start (exalted and all that), is that enough for Keroko-kun to work on for now? But how do reconcile the bit that the Seiou came from Alhazred aboard the Cradle, or did I just make that up?

WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE! If there's no Heresy, how is Alistair gonna die?!

Help I'm so lost! Why can't there be subs, and less exams and tests?! AND EVEN LESS Kara raids?!?!?!

Also, can someone link me the translation regarding Saint Church? I need to check if Seiou's passing was mentioned, as well as check other points that I might've missed.

(sparks fly as frantic modifications are being made to the Ion Fanon)
Old 2007-10-02, 09:20   Link #11995
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Mine's in smaller amounts though Surely that won't drive her crazy... right ?
It's just one scene and one bowl of it, no danger at all

Now, if you'd let her loose in Midoriya (I think that's how it's written )

Quote:
Oh? But their personalities are surprisingly similar
Yeah, pretty much.

Quote:
A normal girl, with wants and needs and desires to fulfill...

She's about that age as well...
Oh, no...

Quote:
...I've just got my long awaited idea Thanks!
"A-are?"

Quote:
My characters are very evil

They have special wants and needs and desires to fulfill...
R-Right...

Quote:
It'll come up... Sooner or later...
No, it's too dangerous to be used, Yui would be completely helpess against it.
I'll give a hint to waht it is with an example, though:

StrikerS - Episode 25: from 16:30 to 17:36 (No, it's not bondage )
It's amazing how that can be used for good and evil
If it wasn't for Erio and Caro...

Quote:
KOKORO TOMOYO!!!!

Quote:
Do you take drawing lessons?
Nope, taught myself

@Nightengale: Yet another EPIC piece *thumbs up*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-10-02 at 09:48.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:21   Link #11996
Aaron008R

Quote:
Quoted for OMFG idea!

(runs)
If anybody's Soujiro Izumi here, it's you!

Quote:

Takehito Koyasu and Ueda Kana.

But it was just a joke. While they are the main pair of the series, it's the furthest thing from father-figure or romance.

It's a demonic hungry, sarcastic and crazy master-something-lower-than-dog relationship.
Ah. Souka...

Quote:
I started with one or two episodes of the anime, and loved the Japanese Laharhl. The English one... sounds more like a little brat then a young potentional overlord.
They sound the same to me.

Quote:
English Etna is cool with me, but I fear for Flonne. English voice actors always seem to screw up the blonde's.
Naruhodou. By the way, did it work?

Quote:
She can be tough, but the key is tough, not tsundere.

Quote:
Eh?
You and Keroko's OC are the only ones who seem to interest Chaos.

Quote:
Seems like it
No. It IS an almost unstoppable force here!

Quote:
ACK! All I can say now is what for Saint X to release that scene in his fic AlternateS. After all, with Kha shafted severely injured enough to be out of action ever since he appear in the fic, this scene is wanting.

I'm watching StrikerS again, and rest assured she'll be there.

(looks around with shifty eyes)
Spoiler for Psst... Look in here if you dare...:
if I blew your mind.

See why I'm well-repped with the dragons of Sands of Time? I love their instance too much. And finally getting the drop from Epoch Hunter on the 200th run.

Yeap this is the one. Full prot gear.
Time Paradox much? Though I like the concept.

Quote:

~~~

Part III will be the end of the befriending fight, and Part IV will be... it's resolution so to speak.
This reminds me of the barrier of colliding blades that even held of the rain in the first scenario of DMC 3!

This is INCREDIBLY EPIC!!!! Way better than what they show us in the anime! Damn, I feel like I've done Signum a great injustice for not going with better details in the fight scenario I did a while ago. Ah, well... I guess I still have much to learn.

Though Zest going Full Drive again is . And Isdera seems to be doing better as he is right now compared to how he was when he was still alive. That Orochi attack reminded me of somebody (Ryu was it?) from Shaman King.
Mikami-ryuu... Even a style name! Nice!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-10-02, 09:30   Link #11997
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Several valid points have been raised, and I agree some parts have to be polished and the rest overhauled. Now the only problem is how to bring down the Belka empire logically...

OR

No heresy, just a straight out Heroic Mount Hyjal against Sageras. That alone should be destructive enough to crumple the Imperium do you think? But wouldn't that was TOO destructive, since we have Midchilda without anything (other than city ruins) that resembles Plaguelands? Unless do we went the City Ruins to be the Plagueland equivalent?
I have been bubbling on a propper antagonist myself. But somehow a huge end-boss keeps getting red error marks with me. I'd rather stick with the heresy, and keep thinking on a propper antagonist for a while. Bringing in Sargeras is just... No, let's not do that.

Quote:
But looks like things are going to be changed completely... OK if we assume that Alistina was created from Sakura to be a a General in an army of superhumans, and that Sakura was the Seiou from the start (exalted and all that), is that enough for Keroko-kun to work on for now?
Alistina is not the general of an army of superhumans, she is a genetical super human (read: S-rankish), and a general of normal humans/mages.

Quote:
But how do reconcile the bit that the Seiou came from Alhazred aboard the Cradle, or did I just make that up?
Yes you did.

Quote:
WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE! If there's no Heresy, how is Alistair gonna die?!
The heresy is not dead, in fact, as it stands it's going to be part of my scenario.

Quote:
Help I'm so lost! Why can't there be subs, and less exams and tests?! AND EVEN LESS Kara raids?!?!?!
Calm down.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:34   Link #11998
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What got me started on the two "Seious" idea was that Keroko was a Primarch clone that looked nothing like Sakura...

Wait a minute. Vivio was cloned from Sakura... And Keroko looks like Vivio. Damn I just contradicted myself on the original statement.

Now it looks like Blau Glotten needn't have come into the picture at all... Or maybe as a wild spirited individual for inspired the Empress to "choose what a free man would do."?

Actually, two unexpected reversals tore my theory apart. The previous block is the first problem that I just found out.

Secondly, I thought Blau Glotten was the previous form of Haruhi, an individual concious of her power and yet was willing and able to carry the responsibilities of such power... She was mature and demure, COMPLETELY unlike Haruhi. It was the Blau Glotten's future passing that provided the catalyst for wild Haruhi we all know to be born.

And so, Lowe's announcement that Blau was exactly like Haruhi toppled the first pillar. To save the theory, I made it so that General Sugita and Sakura even though they were in the background, they ran most of show while Seiou had her merry way. But I also intended for Seiou to have her sane moments where she'd shine, patching rather patchily a theory with a leak.

OK looks like a review is due. But this time I'll retcon all the FOR GOD EMPRESS H***** warcries, even that brief omake short of Kha's response to Kay's presentation about Blau Glotten. But since they are all outside of "written fanon", I suppose they can dropped rather easily.

Wow I can feel the PASSION in this defence. Now if that head in a jar was part of your plans in Spiral Nights...

I'm just rying to tie another character to canon, that's all. And at the moment, it looks like its about to be changed again, but this will be the most drastic to Sakura ever since Nighty suggested that she was Seiou, not H*****.
Not enough time to perform Giga Backlog Breaker, though this discussion I want to get into first:

Well, the wild and spirited Blau Gotten was there ever since I wrote about her, and explicitly mentioned in her profile. However, unlike the Haruhi we know, she's much more kind-hearted, selfless, less-perverted , and more compassionate, the reasons why she gives hope to people through her gift of music in a tumoltous time of the last days of Holy Belka. She'd be what present Haruhi would be if more of her side in episode 12 was shown.

She has Haruhi's wild spirit, but she's not Haruhi Suzumiya.

She is herself.

Blau Gotten the Musician

Hissatsu!

Giga Lyrical Breaker!!!!

And while the tie to the Seiou was only in passing initially, the idea that Blau Gotten was an incarnation of the Seiou was a tempting offer, especially since I already used Haruhi's image with that passing thought in mind

If you really want to tie Blau Gotten to the Seiou though, then there is the matter of where Blau Gotten went after the last entry in Rhythm Edge, her eventual fate. We can just say that Blau Gotten finally realized her destiny, but to do that she needed to completely change, including her name. So she still be Blau Gotten, but under a completely different alias. And none of the people would be any wiser

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:48   Link #11999
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Not enough time to perform Giga Backlog Breaker, though this discussion I want to get into first:

Well, the wild and spirited Blau Gotten was there ever since I wrote about her, and explicitly mentioned in her profile. However, unlike the Haruhi we know, she's much more kind-hearted, selfless, less-perverted , and more compassionate, the reasons why she gives hope to people through her gift of music in a tumoltous time of the last days of Holy Belka. She'd be what present Haruhi would be if more of her side in episode 12 was shown.

She has Haruhi's wild spirit, but she's not Haruhi Suzumiya.

She is herself.

Blau Gotten the Musician

Hissatsu!

Giga Lyrical Breaker!!!!

And while the tie to the Seiou was only in passing initially, the idea that Blau Gotten was an incarnation of the Seiou was a tempting offer, especially since I already used Haruhi's image with that passing thought in mind

If you really want to tie Blau Gotten to the Seiou though, then there is the matter of where Blau Gotten went after the last entry in Rhythm Edge, her eventual fate. We can just say that Blau Gotten finally realized her destiny, but to do that she needed to completely change, including her name. So she still be Blau Gotten, but under a completely different alias. And none of the people would be any wiser
*frantically ruffles hair* Gah! Now I see why Nighty prefers to work with his own characters. *raises hand to the sky* But I won't give up that easilly!

Fortunately I was planning to merely mention the Blau Gotten at best. So I'm safe from many angles, bar Kha's reformation.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:54   Link #12000
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:

~~~

EPIC WIN!!!

EDIT: YES!!! 12K POST, WE HAVE BROKEN THE 12K BARRIER, ONWARDS TO 20 000!!!

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Closed Thread