Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-06-09, 07:31   Link #1
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

denied all gods

Quote:
Those who believe do battle for the cause of God and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of taghut. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is always weak. (4:76)
Quote:
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
Midgard the blessed world. full of joy and happiness but there a great flaw that plagued the asgard mind. they praise Odin the impositor! Allah the holy spirit the Almighty unleash Its Rage. The Calamity devour every single life. Except Lucifer, the Archangel Gabriel praise to the Lord to spare his and his minnions.

Inquisitor Seraph Ellahym al Baraqa

Quote:
2:186 -- When my servants ask you about Me, I am always near. I answer their prayers when they pray to Me. The people shall respond to Me and believe in Me, in order to be guided.
[79:30] He remade the Midgard egg-shaped

"Do not the Unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth were joined together, then We clove them asunder and We created every living thing out of the water. Will they not then believe?"[Qur'an 21:30]

"Then turned He to the sky (space) when it was smoke, and said unto it and unto the earth: Come both of you, willingly or loth. They said: We come, obedient."[Qur'an 41:11]

"And it is We Who have constructed the sky (space) with might, and it is We Who are steadily expanding it."[Qur'an 51:47]
Now the Midgard was empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water
9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear."
11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds."
20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the midgard across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

God recreate six race that live under midgard sky
Elf the Wises
Dark Elf the tempted
Orc the Bravery
Human The Khalifa
Seraph The Watcher
Dwarf The Builder

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the Midgard and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food."

Fatima el Mogrem and Allesandro Damarwulan at war of iquisitor
Quote:
this forbidden yet interesting Idea i combine Bible and Al Quran and some of RPG Foklore. this idea was adopted from J R R Tolkien Lord of the Ring. http://www.leaderu.com/focus/tolkien.html. the core spirit of this story is lay on In God we believe