AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-01-10, 08:27   Link #61
l.kostas

There is this speculation at the wiki:
Unidentified Cinderella Project Troupe
The following characters are part of an ongoing, currently unidentified, Troupe set within 346 Productions, and are members of the Cinderella Project. They were established in the opening segment of episode 1, and look to play a more central role within the anime, given the frequency of their appearances in scenes. Uzuki Shimamura has been to their concerts, and specifically is shown idolizng Kaede Takagaki, even keeping photos of them on her mobile phone. In addition, the intro scene to episode 1 shows many of the main cast looking up to them, thematically and literally, with the exception of Rin Shibuya. All this suggests that this troupe presents itself as a 'final hurdle' role within the anime's main story arc, and more directly, Kaede may be directly related to Uzuki's personal character arc.

Speculation

· It can currently be speculated that Kaede Takagaki acts as the frontwoman or leader of the Troupe, given her positioning and focus during the opening concert of episode 1, as well as how often she shows up in background shots during the anime as compared to the others.
· Their troupe name or individual unit names (if any) have not yet been identified, although it is worth noting that some scenes group them as three units of three, arranged by their 'card type'. Their position in the concert also groups them together by 'card type'. Since the producer revealed in episode 1 that the Cinderella Project consists of multiple acts and units, it is possible that these 9 are a larger troupe consisting of smaller units.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 08:43   Link #62
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Fight me lowly commoner.
I shall call upon the darkness to give power and smite you from the earth in which the beloved Ranko stands upon!
Old 2015-01-10, 10:21   Link #63
Qikz

New Producer is no P, but he''s still cool.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 11:36   Link #64
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I noticed that Rin and Uzuki were wearing those staff uniforms doing some labor in the beginning. Is this what it takes to become an idol? lol
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 13:09   Link #65
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Just like everyone else, I'm very surprised by the new producer, and in a good way. The guy and people's reactions to him, are hilarious, and it's nice to see he can also be somewhat akward around the girls, and of course, dedicated to a fault Wonder what kind of smile he'll see in Mio, since the actual beautiful smile is already taken by Uzuki. Speaking of, that was my favorite part of the episode. I know that feeling, Rin

Definetly sticking with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaouji View Post
I'm actually surprised that not many have listed their personal favorites yet. I liked the episode because they started off with my favorite, Shibuya Rin. I like character design quite a bit but I chose her for her cool personality. Hope they pay more attention to her in the future as well since she's a starter idol.
I'm looking forward to Rika and Mika the most, though Uzuki endeared to me this episode.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 14:44   Link #66
Somnus
Eh?

Oh no, I'm late to the party! Haven't watched the episode yet, but all the excitement/nostalgia of the original Idolm@ster experience is coming back to me. Can't wait to see the new Broducer and line up of girls. Will there be a girl to match Miki in my eyes!? I've bought a ticket to board the hype train, gents!

(Will post results after watching the episode :P)
Old 2015-01-10, 14:59   Link #67
Gavisi

no spoken lines from Miria 0/10

I'm hoping it doesn't take too many episodes for them to assemble the whole cast, that was one thing I didn't like about Love Live's first season (and in contrast really appreciated about the original iM@S anime - we had every girl from the start!)
Gavisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 15:54   Link #68
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Kuzuk--I mean the new guy isn't the broducer, but I like him. I think I'll definitely warm up to him by the end of the season. Heck, that kind of dedication he has and his perseverance definitely helps.
Old 2015-01-10, 16:45   Link #69
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Oh no, I'm late to the party! Haven't watched the episode yet, but all the excitement/nostalgia of the original Idolm@ster experience is coming back to me. Can't wait to see the new Broducer and line up of girls. Will there be a girl to match Miki in my eyes!? I've bought a ticket to board the hype train, gents!

(Will post results after watching the episode :P)
That would be Kaede Takagaki.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 20:35   Link #70
Somnus
Eh?

Awwwriiiiight. So I just finished the first episode, and am now officially in this thing.

The new Producer hasn't reached Broducer status yet, but he's well on his way. I definitely dig the man's dedication. His interactions throughout the episode were definitely hilarious.

Also, while there's really only been a spotlight on 2 of the girls so far, I really, really, really like Rin. I had zero interest in Chihaya of the 765 crew, but I realllly like Rin. Speaking of the 765 pro girls, I ended up pausing when it showed the one poster of them in the episode. I miss em, and these girls have a lot to live up to!

Looking forward to it.
Old 2015-01-10, 23:44   Link #71
Miraluka
Banned

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 09:47   Link #72
Pablete
Banned

Producer have seen terrible things on his past.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 11:05   Link #73
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post

That is actually pretty awesome . My condolences to the 'things' that Producer has seen.
Old 2015-01-11, 11:55   Link #74
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well, I played the game, and I... kinda don't mind realizing that in Cinderella Girls, I, the Producer, is frikkin KIRITSUGU Lite.

This first episode splices together the 2 versions of CG tutorial, when it first came out and made me really scared of Rin (first impressions lol ), and the current one where "Hmm... You're my producer?" is now her voice actress' signature intro line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
MAKE THIS INTO A SR+ CARD SET.
Old 2015-01-11, 12:02   Link #75
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post

He wanted to be a hero of justice by assassinating bad people but it didn't work out. Then he find out about the idols industry and though that maybe he can help people's spirit this way.
Old 2015-01-11, 13:41   Link #76
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
He wanted to be a hero of justice by assassinating bad people but it didn't work out. Then he find out about the idols industry and though that maybe he can help people's spirit this way.
And in doing so, he ties the fates of idols together and tears apart Kuroi.
Old 2015-01-11, 14:01   Link #77
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
In a way, it's sorta like the Rin Shibuya introduction episode, almost to the point that you could have sworn she is the main focus for the next 13 episodes. Still was a rather great start, with the Producer immediately having quite an impact despite looking like he can kill someone.

Also yes, gotta love all the cameos of the past idols. Gotta smile at the Takane poster in the police box.
Glad to know I wasn't imagining things there. I for one am hoping they'll keep up the subtle background references to the rest of the iDOLM@STER universe.

I wasn't a huge Cinderella Girls fan and the few songs I heard really didn't help but I'm sticking with this one. If anything Kuzuki-P is going to be interesting to watch
Old 2015-01-11, 15:36   Link #78
Kreceir

Would it be stupid to say, that I'm just watching this because of the Producer
Old 2015-01-11, 20:25   Link #79
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Okay, I'm a newcomer to the whole Idolmaster series so I don't know if there's a continuity issue if I was to watch this right now.

What got my attention was a single image and a PV showing Shibuya Rin.

I had the same reaction when I first saw Maki-chan.

I was compelled to know more about this so now I'm asking for any experience personnel if it's alright to see this before watching the original series.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 20:29   Link #80
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Okay, I'm a newcomer to the whole Idolmaster series so I don't know if there's a continuity issue if I was to watch this right now.

What got my attention was a single image and a PV showing Shibuya Rin.

I had the same reaction when I first saw Maki-chan.

I was compelled to know more about this so now I'm asking for any experience personnel if it's alright to see this before watching the original series.
I think it's perfectly fine watching this without seeing the original iDOLM@STER anime. It doesn't seem like there's any continuity, but of course, you will see a lot of quick shots here and there with idols that you don't know of (hell, I don't know half of them either lol).

JOIN US
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idols, ios, music