AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-27, 09:42   Link #221
recursion
running out of stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
@Tri-Ring, I can't find the words to thank you enough for the wonderful translated chapter. You really are the only hope seeing how slow the chapters are being scanlated by the group working on it. Karin really was cute in this chapter but she surprised me with her boldness when she kissed in front of the other girls. I thought Shizuku would get all jealous like the time when the teacher kissed Nagi but was surprised when she didnt. I really like Shizuku the most but Karin isn't that far behind
I think all the Maidens feel very differently about a non-Maiden, non-islander, older (but oddly loli) woman kissing Nagi than they feel about other Maidens kissing him.

Witness Shizuku's reaction to Karin in Ch. 33 (right after Karin's first kiss). She clearly knows that they kissed, and she is actually happy for Karin (even if she can't quite stand to stay in the house watching Karin's glee).
recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 20:31   Link #222
Tri-ring

Oh yeah, I forgot, if you have any opinion and/or just want to show your appreciation towards the author, All fan letters are accepted at the following address;

Kanda Awaji-cho 2-2-2
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0063
Hakusen-sha
Young Animal henshu-bu
Umi no Misaki kakari Onchu

〒101‐0063
東京都千代田区神田淡路町 2-2-2
白泉社
ヤングアニマル編集部
海の御先 係 御中
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 04:24   Link #223
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by recursion View Post
Thanks! Oh man. How much do I want scans?

So much.

That's 3 kisses for Karin and 3 for Shizuku. Presumably Soyogi will step up in the next couple of chapters to even the score.

What is the next round going to be like? If the Maidens are going to be openly competing against each other around the house, I would not be surprised to see Nagi telling them to cut it out. There's no way he is going to want to be put in that position. I could see things getting kind of ugly between the three for a while until Nagi calls a stop to it (perhaps by threatening to kick them out). Then I think the Maidens would talk with each other and agree to play nice for everyone's sake.

On the other hand, this would seem like a good point in the story for something to happen to shake things up. We can only go for so long with them puttering around the house and town. The author could throw in some more challenging things for Nagi to do with the maidens in order to develop their emotional relationships further.

Or we could just be in for more little "dates".

Nagi telling them to cut it out? Nagi would be pretty stupid to do so. Three hot girls competing for him going further and further all the time to gain the edge on the other two is something to enjoy and savour. None of the three is the type to play dirty, so what's the harm as long as it's out in the open?
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 04:56   Link #224
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
Nagi telling them to cut it out? Nagi would be pretty stupid to do so. Three hot girls competing for him going further and further all the time to gain the edge on the other two is something to enjoy and savour. None of the three is the type to play dirty, so what's the harm as long as it's out in the open?
Well he might if it becomes too competitive.

To be honest I think their is going to be someone else introduced to rock the boat like another Ryujin candidate and the three is forced to serve both Nagi and the other candidate the sameway.

Another possibility is Nagi's father finally arrives telling him that they need to move to somewhere else due to his job, forcing Nagi to pick between his father and the girls or even worse Nagi's father's company is planning to develop the island against the islander's wishes and Nagi and the priestesses are caught in the middle in a dilemma.

I also like to know which girl is the first to sneak into Nagi's room in the middle of the night(Old Japanese tradition called "Yobai(夜這い)
Old 2009-02-28, 15:03   Link #225
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Well he might if it becomes too competitive.

To be honest I think their is going to be someone else introduced to rock the boat like another Ryujin candidate and the three is forced to serve both Nagi and the other candidate the sameway.

Another possibility is Nagi's father finally arrives telling him that they need to move to somewhere else due to his job, forcing Nagi to pick between his father and the girls or even worse Nagi's father's company is planning to develop the island against the islander's wishes and Nagi and the priestesses are caught in the middle in a dilemma.

I also like to know which girl is the first to sneak into Nagi's room in the middle of the night(Old Japanese tradition called "Yobai(夜這い)
That already happened. Soyogi did it when she came to cook for Nagi, although he ended up doing the cooking if I remember correctly.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 10:54   Link #226
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
That already happened. Soyogi did it when she came to cook for Nagi, although he ended up doing the cooking if I remember correctly.
Yeah but it gets more interesting when the one who sneaks in is more "agressive" then the last incident with Soyogi.

Who know she may have picked up a trick or two with all the DVDs and manga she borrowed from Karin.(I hope there was some Young lady's manga mixed in for Soyogi's sake.)
Old 2009-03-01, 20:08   Link #227
cyberdemon

Looks like someone released the full raw of chapter 44
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 15:10   Link #228
CygnusX

Damn why haven't new chapters been scanlated? The last chapter in English is 35 and came out 09/12/2008 and before that pretty regularly, almost every week ....

Thanks for the updates, at least my hunger is diminished a bit.

Karin surprised me too by kissing Nagin right in front of the 2 others. Surprised also it doesn't seem to bother the girls too much.

Future development: each maiden will try to show the 2 other maides that Nagi loves them more by going further and further in their sexual behavior in public. In the end, all 4 will end up in bed together... Well not really, I have no idea what plot twists will happen, but it'd be nice to see a doujinshi about Umi No Misaki that turns out that way
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 16:20   Link #229
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Yeah but it gets more interesting when the one who sneaks in is more "agressive" then the last incident with Soyogi.

Who know she may have picked up a trick or two with all the DVDs and manga she borrowed from Karin.(I hope there was some Young lady's manga mixed in for Soyogi's sake.)
More aggressive? He got to 2nd base with Soyogi, so 3rd base is next with one of the girls.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 17:59   Link #230
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX View Post
Damn why haven't new chapters been scanlated? The last chapter in English is 35 and came out 09/12/2008 and before that pretty regularly, almost every week ....
The issue is that there are no raw chapters for 36-43. Since Tri-ring is unwilling to fully scan those chapters we are left with no raws that can be scanlated from. Guess we can just hope that someone will eventually take up the task or we will just have to wait several months for the volumes to come out.
Old 2009-03-09, 20:17   Link #231
Direwolf18

Chapter 42 raw surfaced... Randomly... Oh well its progress, just wish a group would say screw the order and just scanlate the random raws that came out, for some reason I doubt it though.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 23:37   Link #232
Man0warr

Solaris definitely won't, they would prefer to wait for tanks if no one is scanning the mags.

Also, don't hassle Tri-ring too much, it's his money and he would probably rather have the magazines not torn up, even if it would be helpful for all of us in the states with no raws
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 03:42   Link #233
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
Also, don't hassle Tri-ring too much, it's his money and he would probably rather have the magazines not torn up, even if it would be helpful for all of us in the states with no raws
Thanks Man0warr;

I guess this is good time as any to clarify.
I real do not care tearing up the magazine since I put them out for recycle anyways.
The problem is since I reside in Japan I am more liable for prosecution in a Japanese court since it wouldn't cost the publishers that much more unlike going into court in another country since here in Japan, they have lawers on retainer.
Every year copy holders picks up copy right violators and hang them in court to make an example for others and I surely do not plan on being one.
I hope everyone understand the situation,
Old 2009-03-10, 04:26   Link #234
Dark Mage

No one's blaming you here Tri-Ring. Personally I am grateful to you for atleast translating the interesting chapters for us here in AnimeSuki. For the missing chapters it seems we have no choice but to wait until the tanks come out. Wow so Japan is very strict about copyright things huh?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 13:02   Link #235
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Is there a chapter listing for which chapters are in Volume 3 and 4?

I've read the raws up to 35/36 like everybody else, might as well just go out and buy the volumes for unread chapters.

Edit: n/m, I actually own Volume 2 - it's chapter 10-18, which means Volume 3 should be 19-27, Volume 4 would be 28-36. So I'd have to wait until Volume 5 for stuff unread :/
Old 2009-03-10, 13:28   Link #236
Direwolf18

Yea man its cool don't worry about it. The only thing I don't understand and probably will never get is that you throw them out... The pack rat in me cant comprehend throwing away a perfectly good manga magazine.
Old 2009-03-10, 15:37   Link #237
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Edit: n/m, I actually own Volume 2 - it's chapter 10-18, which means Volume 3 should be 19-27, Volume 4 would be 28-36. So I'd have to wait until Volume 5 for stuff unread :/
Actually it is up to 35 with the special chapter in as well. 36 would be for volume 5
Old 2009-03-13, 03:28   Link #238
Tri-ring

The author is taking a break, chapter 45 comes out on April 10th.
Old 2009-03-16, 20:21   Link #239
cyberdemon

yay, looks like all chapters besides 36 are up on the internet in their entirety.
Old 2009-03-16, 20:31   Link #240
Direwolf18

The raws are all out! Yay!

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen