Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Old 2006-09-28, 14:02   Link #141
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

some of dai-san's piano tracks' sheet music is available on his site here:
http://www.geocities.jp/iwamud/gakuhu.html

All the ones there are what I consider to be the best tracks of the game too. Even "ふたり。ひとり。" and "being" from Matsuribayashi is up there too. (the sheet for "being" is a little... )
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 15:52   Link #142
Chibi_Faerie
Challenging fate head on!

Squeeeeeee *Huggle glomps LostBlue and Sushi-Y* Thank you so much guys, you both rock! If I get good at any of them or think I have I'll record them and come here to see if you guys think I'm playing them at the right tempo and such. This is going to be so much fun!! *Scurries off*

Edit: These are great, I can't wait to print them out and give them a try. They look like I should be able to hopefully maybe handle them. Though my skills are low rank with the piano as much as I love it I admit. Being.... Ya.... I would love to play it but I don't see myself even being able to get through a page of it. But I think I'm going to start with You, It looks simple enough plus It's one of the tracks I got to hear and already love it. So we'll see how this goes, thanks again!

Last edited by Chibi_Faerie; 2006-09-28 at 16:19.
Chibi_Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 19:09   Link #143
Rasuberi
Give me things to draw!!!

Send a message via AIM to Rasuberi
All the Higurashi game music is so addicting... I can't stop listening to 魔族研究所 currently...

Rasuberi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 21:22   Link #144
Chibi_Faerie

I'm not sure what soem of the ones I found are called, but You and the vocal of You are my favorites. I can't stop listening to them. I want to buy the soundtracks now!!! If their available for purchase of course. The only other tracks I found have question marks for titles At any rate this anime and place is getting dangerous for me, I'm going to spend all my money and become poor and live in a box *nods... Focus Chibi, Focus on Christmas and getting a place to live... Preferebly not a place where girls run around with hatchets and guys with metal bats *
Old 2006-09-28, 22:31   Link #145
imac2much

I like Thanks also, even though it has the same melody as "You" (which I also love). And I can also see why sushi-y really wanted ZERO to play for the ending of Tsumihoroboshihen. However, it does kind of give me the image of a Mega Man ending with him running in the background as the credits roll
imac2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 01:14   Link #146
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

I personally love dai's "you -destructive." Faster and upbeat tempo reminiscent of Akasaka kicking some serious ass!!
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 06:29   Link #147
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi_Faerie
I'm not sure what soem of the ones I found are called, but You and the vocal of You are my favorites. I can't stop listening to them. I want to buy the soundtracks now!!! If their available for purchase of course. The only other tracks I found have question marks for titles At any rate this anime and place is getting dangerous for me, I'm going to spend all my money and become poor and live in a box *nods... Focus Chibi, Focus on Christmas and getting a place to live... Preferebly not a place where girls run around with hatchets and guys with metal bats *
Get the game discs, they're all stored conveniently in a nice little WAV folder on them

ZERO is indeed win, megaman or not

And kj, know what the filename for that one is?
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 09:15   Link #148
Chibi_Faerie

Nifty!!! Gets better and better *nods* Megaman? o.o Is a song from the game from Megaman as well or are you just relating the names. If it were a song maybe I could get my boyfriend interested in Higurashi if he knew there was a song from megaman O.o... Also wonder if there is a tranlation for the vocal version of 'You'
Old 2006-09-29, 09:36   Link #149
imac2much

Translation of You courtesy of Rasuberi and Li Jianliang: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...3&postcount=51

And about Mega Man, I'm just saying it reminds me of those old Mega Man game endings where he's running in the background as the credits roll, and they scroll through all his enemies and stuff... then it's like "THANKS FOR PLAYING!" and he jumps up with a happy face

Well, ZERO is what plays during the Tsumihoroboshihen credits, so I guess it makes sense
Old 2006-09-29, 13:00   Link #150
chrno_the_sinner

I just heard ZERO and man, what an upbeat song. I guess it really decieved the gamers eh? And yeah, it kinda reminds me on 16-bit games where the main character runs.
chrno_the_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 14:11   Link #151
imac2much

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I didn't notice it in this thread. What is the soundtrack called "Dear You"? It seems to be several vocal versions of the "you" track in the game, arranged differently and sung by different artists?
Old 2006-09-29, 23:50   Link #152
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang

Has anyone else listened to the Higurashi image album, "Kakera Musubi"? I'm really, really loving the opulent version of you on the CD. >o<

EDIT: M-A-T-S-U-R-I-Meet Your Match! is very awesome, too, though on the harder side to sing. XD It describes the atmosphere of the Higurashi Festival club activity perfectly.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress

Last edited by Li Jianliang; 2006-10-03 at 07:13.
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 00:52   Link #153
imac2much

Yep, it's great! Although it gets a little TOO loud with the instruments sometimes (esp compared to dai's vocal version of you). Li have you listened to Dear You? It has 5 variations of the "You" song, so you might like it. I also liked MATSURI and when they cry from the kakera musubi album.

kj- when did you -destructive play in the game? From your comment I'm assuming somewhere in Himatsubushihen? Then again I thought dai only composed songs for kai. The song is quite different than most other renditions of 'you' I've heard before... very upbeat like you said.

Last edited by imac2much; 2006-10-02 at 12:27.
Old 2006-10-05, 19:04   Link #154
Chaotic_Reign

Higurashi SS+Music CD

Another doujin work with a long title from Katakiri Rekka XD

「約束の日にはきみと二人で この素晴らしき不確世界へ」
http://www.rekka.jp/20061008pub/

This is a Rika & Akasaka-centric production featuring a Rika character image song and a 24-page Rika x Akasaka love-love (!) side story booklet from Rekka, plus a "serious" type all-ages doujinshi from guest author Anaguramogura.

It is being sold at the Wataganashi Festival being held on 10/8 (the day before M3!), but hopefully should make its way to one of the doujin stores some time afterwards ^^

Undoubtedly there will be Matsuribayashi spoilers though, so buyers beware!
Chaotic_Reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 20:41   Link #155
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic_Reign
Another doujin work with a long title from Katakiri Rekka XD

「約束の日にはきみと二人で この素晴らしき不確世界へ」
http://www.rekka.jp/20061008pub/

This is a Rika & Akasaka-centric production featuring a Rika character image song and a 24-page Rika x Akasaka love-love (!) side story booklet from Rekka, plus a "serious" type all-ages doujinshi from guest author Anaguramogura.

It is being sold at the Wataganashi Festival being held on 10/8 (the day before M3!), but hopefully should make its way to one of the doujin stores some time afterwards ^^

Undoubtedly there will be Matsuribayashi spoilers though, so buyers beware!
It's times like these I wish I had Doraemon's "anywhere door".

So far, Hanyuu has been treated as a gag-character at every Higurashi illust site I have been to. Looks like it's no different with Rekka-san.

Hmm... an Onse- I mean Akasaka x Rika SS by Rekka-san herself, huh...

激しく読みたい

The vocal song sample (? It felt like a full-version though) was nice, I liked the chorus.

Rena's extra manga was great :
http://www.rekka.jp/kanakana/
Old 2006-10-10, 15:08   Link #156
tehtf

http://www.rengoku-teien.com/
think is the homepage of 煉獄小僧 and you can download 見えない何かに怯える夜 and 彷徨いの言葉は天に導かれ and other music pieces in higurashi.
tehtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 04:42   Link #157
tehtf

btw anyone know where can i find the lyrics for the vocal songs in ~Dear You~?
tehtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 05:34   Link #158
Gains
Rain lover

I found something interesting while going to the Higurashi Motion Graphic site.

There's a sample mp3 for possibly another Nakanai Kimi to Nageki no Sekai (requiem for themselves and tragedies). The title is 嘆きの世界 (Nageki no Sekai).
Gains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 14:28   Link #159
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gains View Post
I found something interesting while going to the Higurashi Motion Graphic site.

There's a sample mp3 for possibly another Nakanai Kimi to Nageki no Sekai (requiem for themselves and tragedies). The title is 嘆きの世界 (Nageki no Sekai).
Indeed, there will be a fifth (final?) movie out soon, it's name is "なかない君と嘆きの世界 requiem for themselves and tragedies".

Of course, it will be based on the final chapter of the game, Matsuribayashi-hen.

... I figured if there was going to be one, it'll be for the winter comike. Now I have to figure out how to get my hand on one from Tora no Ana...
Old 2006-10-29, 15:25   Link #160
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

the sample is interesting (it feel way lot warmer than the other songs, though the depressing title ).

by the way, is it me or they didn't covered tsumihoroboshi at all? (himatsubushi could be with utage, but i can't see any real content for tsumihoroboshi) it would be interesting to see how "heaven and hell" fight could be in Nakanai. (i'm sure they could do some impressive scene with the memorable quote "遊んであげるわ、おいで鉈女...!!" and the insanely K1 KOOL MODE ^^)

EDIT : oh yeah sushi-Y, what is tora no ana?

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-10-29 at 16:46.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote