Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-26, 19:55   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach 185 Episode Discussion Thread

Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! *clap claps* Hitsugaiya is potentially going to get another beat down. hehe~ Can't stand this cocky punk who bosses around big bewby Matsumoto. As Gin previously articulated symbolically, Hitsugaiya got tiny sword to work with. And yet, he is so cocky.

Hello every one. Have fun!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2008-08-26, 20:45   Link #2
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Hitsugaya

quick! quick! make your edits before the crazies come!
Old 2008-08-26, 21:24   Link #3
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I am sure it will be another aborted fight scene just as all fight scenes between good guys is...the only reason it would be to a finish is if Amagai were evil...hope that is not the case.
Old 2008-08-27, 08:25   Link #4
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! *clap claps* Hitsugaiya is potentially going to get another beat down. hehe~ Can't stand this cocky punk who bosses around big bewby Matsumoto. As Gin previously articulated symbolically, Hitsugaiya got tiny sword to work with. And yet, he is so cocky.

Hello every one. Have fun!
]
but Gin's sword has to get longer to pierce/stab ;P
Old 2008-08-27, 09:53   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Hitsugaiya got tiny sword to work with.
Hey now dont go hating on Gin's tiny sword . Remember Isshin had said Size doesnt matter in Bleach :Ku Ku:
Old 2008-08-27, 12:15   Link #6
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Kira fucked Kifune UP. That finally earns him his very own pair, IMO.
Old 2008-08-27, 12:17   Link #7
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

episode was decent then? :3
Old 2008-08-27, 12:19   Link #8
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
episode was decent then? :3
kira's fight sucked.
Old 2008-08-27, 13:17   Link #9
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

sadness...
Old 2008-08-27, 20:21   Link #10
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Hitsugaya's ice dragon just got PWNED by Amagai.

Ohh is Kifune really dead? I don't think so because isn't he fighting against Amagai when he is fully transformed with that cheap sword in the OP.

And its just sad cause Renji is gonna get beat up by Byakuya ONCE again. I just know it (hint in OP)

Kira good for you! Nice Kido Hadouken haha, even though it barely made a scratch on him.

Can't wait to see Matsumoto suffocate Rukia with her huge melons. <nosebleed> I wanna see some clothes ripe off <extreme nosebleed>
Old 2008-08-27, 20:46   Link #11
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Hey now dont go hating on Gin's tiny sword . Remember Isshin had said Size doesnt matter in Bleach :Ku Ku:
Oh, Isshin can say that because of his utter confidence in his own erm.. measurement. As the sidekick girl to a colorful detective once said, "he is got a ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
That piece of info does the heart so good.
Old 2008-08-27, 20:49   Link #12
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Man! Now the next episode will be a two minute fight and then everyone will be friendly again >_>

phail It was not to bad but I felt like it was just a bridge...
Old 2008-08-27, 21:14   Link #13
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post

Ohh is Kifune really dead? I don't think so because isn't he fighting against Amagai when he is fully transformed with that cheap sword in the OP.

And its just sad cause Renji is gonna get beat up by Byakuya ONCE again. I just know it (hint in OP)

Kira good for you! Nice Kido Hadouken haha, even though it barely made a scratch on him.

Can't wait to see Matsumoto suffocate Rukia with her huge melons. <nosebleed> I wanna see some clothes ripe off <extreme nosebleed>
Well if you count being cancelled out as being pwned. Would say that if it turned the ice dragon to steam and kept on going to land a hit. Cancel out result really is to be expected when your putting those elements together.

Pretty clear how they are going to get rid of Amagai. Considering the guy has broken orders attacked other captains, etc he's bound to be fired regardless of how this ends. Probably be stuck out on another long distance assignment.

Honestly that OP seemed to be more for cool moments than hints for numerous fights. Since its clear Renji isn't going to fight Byakuya. Kifune literally burned himself out.

Well Kira got his win. Even if it took a speech about following through with his responsibilities and protecting his friends. Would have thought when his sword finally had an effect that thing would fall through the ground being so ridiculously heavy by this point.
Old 2008-08-27, 21:42   Link #14
lequory
People hate good theories

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Back to HM action finally. I wonder how long this is gonna last before we get more breaks from the manga. We must be getting an extensive look into that background arc(can't say the name for its spoiler material. Im so happy to get back to seeing all the fight I wanted to see animated.

Oh yea this episode was not all that bad. I enjoyed the fights although the best one between Amagai and Hitsu will now be interrupted by Yama's announcements. I give this arc another 2 weeks, 3 tops, before it ends. It had its high points and its low points but overall its been better than the Bounto Arc.
Old 2008-08-27, 21:43   Link #15
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
this week's highlight: Gin, Tousen and Wanderweiss right after Renji's ultracheesy entrance

hm, so this filler arc will probably end in two weeks, I wonder if this was enough to keep the anime from catching up with the manga well, I guess the next filler arc, whenever it might begin, will also have to pull the out-of-continuity-trick

after all it wasn't as painful(didn't felt like ~3 months) as I expected it to be, mid-season is a good time to do some filler the duration is the only aspect where it's better than the bounto arc
Old 2008-08-27, 22:26   Link #16
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Yoruichi was in this episode, which it made it worth watching.

Soifon is so cute!

Edit:Wondermike you're right about Renji
and why did Yoruichi look so evil this ep? o now my mind is drifting...
Old 2008-08-27, 22:48   Link #17
astrallionheart

Wow this arc really deflated fast. I thought there was going to be some serious mayhem...how the hell did Kira beat Kifune? A guy who was hyped up to be the ultimate Kasami-Ooji warrior. That means he was weaker than all those fools from the beginning of the arc.

That asside...wow. The manga isn't far enough ahead, I was actually HOPING for a couple more months of fillers so the manga arc doesn't go back to fillers in another half year...which is whats going to happen considering that's as much material that we have. Of course the other possibility is the HM arc will slow down to a crawl...or they take some creative license and add a bunch of filler conversations.
Old 2008-08-27, 23:50   Link #18
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Yoruichi was in this episode, which it made it worth watching.

Soifon is so cute!

Edit:Wondermike you're right about Renji
and why did Yoruichi look so evil this ep? o now my mind is drifting...
Roflmao evil Yourichi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Wow this arc really deflated fast. I thought there was going to be some serious mayhem...how the hell did Kira beat Kifune? A guy who was hyped up to be the ultimate Kasami-Ooji warrior. That means he was weaker than all those fools from the beginning of the arc.

That asside...wow. The manga isn't far enough ahead, I was actually HOPING for a couple more months of fillers so the manga arc doesn't go back to fillers in another half year...which is whats going to happen considering that's as much material that we have. Of course the other possibility is the HM arc will slow down to a crawl...or they take some creative license and add a bunch of filler conversations.
That's exactly what you're going to get. We're going to get back to manga, but theres gonna be filler stuff everywhere just to stall things up.

And roflmao? Entire 13 squads are to invade the kasumi-ooji manor???

Total ownage?? Lol.
Old 2008-08-28, 00:00   Link #19
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I thought the ep owned for a so called filler ep...Shuusuke once more proved why he is the baddest man on the planet...(biased I guess since I look just like him) since this arc started we know that he defeated Kenpachi during the Captains test,he handled Ichigo calmy and with flare...in this ep Renji wanted absolutely no part of him, even Hitsugaya was very serious and knew he could not hold back (I just love the way Amagai doesn't screw around...he just whips out his Zanpaku-to at the whisper of a fight lol)...it is obvious to me that Yoruichi was simply telling folks what was up and the anime team wanted her to make another appearance, and of course once Yama-jii saw the Bakoutou he seemed to know what was up.

As for Kira's fight...I realize some may think it "sucked", I do not...imho it was quite touching. The mere fact that Kira had such compassion for Kifune was moving, that is all I have to say.
Old 2008-08-28, 01:28   Link #20
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I thought the ep owned for a so called filler ep...Shuusuke once more proved why he is the baddest man on the planet...(biased I guess since I look just like him) since this arc started we know that he defeated Kenpachi during the Captains test,he handled Ichigo calmy and with flare...in this ep Renji wanted absolutely no part of him, even Hitsugaya was very serious and knew he could not hold back (I just love the way Amagai doesn't screw around...he just whips out his Zanpaku-to at the whisper of a fight lol)...it is obvious to me that Yoruichi was simply telling folks what was up and the anime team wanted her to make another appearance, and of course once Yama-jii saw the Bakoutou he seemed to know what was up.

As for Kira's fight...I realize some may think it "sucked", I do not...imho it was quite touching. The mere fact that Kira had such compassion for Kifune was moving, that is all I have to say.
Honestly to say Yamamoto is a bit dense. NOW he sees that the Kasumi-Ooji are bad? Even after eveyrone is saying somethings up? Hmm...

Didn't Kenpachi like lose on purpose?

I'm wondering how Amagi is gonna get mixxed into the manga or if he gets killed off or something...