AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-18, 18:31   Link #21
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I can't wait for her arc. She hasn't had many scenes in the anime so far, but she seems like a really nice girl, and could be one of my favorites, if not my favorite.
After seeing how she behaves especially in the Kauru arc she is a keeper.
Old 2010-10-18, 18:50   Link #22
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I can't wait for her arc. She hasn't had many scenes in the anime so far, but she seems like a really nice girl, and could be one of my favorites, if not my favorite.
I'm sure once Tsukasa's arc starts, that we will love her even more when she has more screen-time
Old 2010-10-18, 19:28   Link #23
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

After reading precious diary I can say that her arc is the one I wait the most now The best girl in term of depth and the one I love the most with Ai ! I hope her arc will be as good as Precious Diary

Tsukasa ftw
Old 2010-10-22, 15:17   Link #24
Knightrunner

(Same post in what I put in the My Precious Diary Manga trend)

I haven't read the manga or video just watched the anime but I don't understand why some people call Tsukasa a fake. If she is the class rep she is the class rep. If she has good grades she has good grades. People do not have to be a genious level to show that amount of dedication and talent it just means she worked a lot harder than anybody realize. Plus she has that nice person approach. That cannot be faked unless she thinks poorly of her fellow peers.

After seeing the Ai arc, I can tell she is very lonely. People must have thought she is so successful that they thought she has friends, but unfortunately that is not true. It can be lonely at the top sometimes and unfornately it is normal for some people in this world.
Old 2010-10-22, 17:25   Link #25
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
(Same post in what I put in the My Precious Diary Manga trend)After seeing the Ai arc, I can tell she is very lonely. People must have thought she is so successful that they thought she has friends, but unfortunately that is not true. It can be lonely at the top sometimes and unfortunately it is normal for some people in this world.
When we do see Tsukasa interacting with fellow students, she's always playing the role of class rep and not socializing with them on a personal level. The wikipedia page describes her as "cunning and manipulative," though. I wonder if that is somehow related to the two glares she gave Ai when she was with Junichi. Perhaps there was a confrontation between the two where Ai told Tsukasa to mind her own business when given advice not to hang out with Junichi so much. She may be the tsundere out of all the girls - publicly taking on every task to be respected yet, in private, feels lonely because she is so task-oriented.
Old 2010-11-20, 18:14   Link #26
GundamZZ
残念美人

Don't worry about those anime only stories.

Next week.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-21, 00:23   Link #27
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Don't worry about those anime only stories.

Next week.

Spoiler:
This just gave me the thought that Tsukasa's arc (which is next week right?) will be the type that has a (nice outer look) but a (controlling inner side)
Old 2010-11-21, 08:01   Link #28
Gault
inc_mplete

oh Tsukasa my babe pussy whip me..
Old 2010-11-23, 03:28   Link #29
Aqua Knight

I too looking forward for this arc, hoping it will outclass Ai, Kaoru and Haruka's by far.

But I will wait for all episodes of her arc to come and then watch it in one time, so I can only judge the arc in a month.
Old 2010-11-26, 21:09   Link #30
Knightrunner

I feel like I can relate to her more since I'm a fellow academia myself. I can't wait to see her inner self though because it looks like Jun is scared stiff in the preview.
Old 2010-11-30, 05:52   Link #31
Noctis Lucis
It's how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairsile View Post
She may be the tsundere out of all the girls - publicly taking on every task to be respected yet, in private, feels lonely because she is so task-oriented.
To get to the top, one must be ruthless. Either that, or the rest of the class knows what kind of a s**t job class chairman is. I was one for 4 years straight - the WHOLE of Junior High, and first year of High school.
Old 2010-11-30, 10:59   Link #32
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lucis View Post
To get to the top, one must be ruthless. Either that, or the rest of the class knows what kind of a s**t job class chairman is. I was one for 4 years straight - the WHOLE of Junior High, and first year of High school.
This.

Read Machiavelli. As a leader, you put on a good, clean image, but in reality you're cautious of other people and act only in your best interest.

Ayatsuji cares about her image as the responsible leader. With no one to count on, the only thing she can take pride in is her own achievements. In order to keep her image, she has to keep all her negative thoughts to herself, which is why she keeps a diary. If someone finds out how cold and calculating she really is, it would be the end of her, like a government official getting impeached and convicted.

So what is there to do if someone finds your secret? Make sure that they will never tell anyone. How? Either by killing them, or bringing them to your side through blackmail or some other form of intimidation. Since I'm pretty sure Ayatsuji can't get away with killing, her only other alternative is by scaring him into keeping quiet.
Old 2010-11-30, 14:02   Link #33
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Read Machiavelli. As a leader, you put on a good, clean image, but in reality you're cautious of other people and act only in your best interest.

Ayatsuji cares about her image as the responsible leader. With no one to count on, the only thing she can take pride in is her own achievements. In order to keep her image, she has to keep all her negative thoughts to herself, which is why she keeps a diary. If someone finds out how cold and calculating she really is, it would be the end of her, like a government official getting impeached and convicted.

So what is there to do if someone finds your secret? Make sure that they will never tell anyone. How? Either by killing them, or bringing them to your side through blackmail or some other form of intimidation. Since I'm pretty sure Ayatsuji can't get away with killing, her only other alternative is by scaring him into keeping quiet.
There's still another possibility - if you're an attractive girl
Use your female charms to entice him, to make him wax in your hands. This is even better than threatening him, because people who are seriously scared can sometimes react in an unexpected manner.
Old 2010-11-30, 22:38   Link #34
Noctis Lucis
It's how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
This.

THIS.

Quote:
Ayatsuji cares about her image as the responsible leader. With no one to count on, the only thing she can take pride in is her own achievements. In order to keep her image, she has to keep all her negative thoughts to herself, which is why she keeps a diary.
From experience, not the safest thing to do. The best thing to do is to influence people's views of your enemy, by looking for friends from out and afar and digging up the dirt on your enemy so that you have people to back you up later.

Quote:
If someone finds out how cold and calculating she really is, it would be the end of her, like a government official getting impeached and convicted.
Not always. She may well be respected for her style. Remember, she has a groundswell of respect from the teachers.

Quote:
Nice boat!
Old 2010-12-01, 08:49   Link #35
aldw

Quote:
THIS.

From experience, not the safest thing to do. The best thing to do is to influence people's views of your enemy, by looking for friends from out and afar and digging up the dirt on your enemy so that you have people to back you up later.
Doesn't always work, if anything constantly looking for enemies will result in nasty blowback, so the facade of niceness is a necessary element in smoothing relations.

Quote:
Not always. She may well be respected for her style. Remember, she has a groundswell of respect from the teachers.
That's of course on the assumption that she hasn't needlessly antagonised anybody...
Old 2010-12-01, 21:10   Link #36
Noctis Lucis
It's how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Doesn't always work, if anything constantly looking for enemies will result in nasty blowback, so the facade of niceness is a necessary element in smoothing relations.
True, But backstabbing always works. Ask the current PM of Oz.

Quote:
That's of course on the assumption that she hasn't needlessly antagonised anybody...
Like who? Underclassmen like Ai? A sure way to get popular with your own year, I can say.
Old 2010-12-02, 00:28   Link #37
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
True, But backstabbing always works. Ask the current PM of Oz.

Quote:
Like who? Underclassmen like Ai? A sure way to get popular with your own year, I can say.
You know what...? That's pretty true... but...

I;m starting to feel these are sympathy votes for Tsukasa. I'm sorry, but as a 3-year class chairman (whole of middle school!), it's not the wisest thing to backstab. I was backstabbed once in the first term of my first year... and I was returned for 2 years. So? The most important thing is to create your own following, or gain the support of an influential circle.

Tsukasa would NEVER survive as a class chair in my middle school.
Old 2010-12-02, 01:18   Link #38
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
I;m starting to feel these are sympathy votes for Tsukasa. I'm sorry, but as a 3-year class chairman (whole of middle school!), it's not the wisest thing to backstab. I was backstabbed once in the first term of my first year... and I was returned for 2 years. So? The most important thing is to create your own following, or gain the support of an influential circle.

Tsukasa would NEVER survive as a class chair in my middle school.
I'm kind of curious, but what makes you say Tsukasa wouldn't survive your class chair in middle school? Tsukasa seems like she has the qualities to be a counsel member. I think should would make a great member in my highschool. Plus, she is very reliable and dependable. I would even get along with her if she was in my highschool.
Old 2010-12-02, 01:53   Link #39
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I'm kind of curious, but what makes you say Tsukasa wouldn't survive your class chair in middle school? Tsukasa seems like she has the qualities to be a counsel member. I think should would make a great member in my highschool. Plus, she is very reliable and dependable. I would even get along with her if she was in my highschool.
Well, given her OTHER SIDE
Spoiler for spoiler!:

We had amateur hackers and PIs on the run, and one class chair was ousted by the council of chairs after we learnt she had been badmouthing almost her whole class to the teachers.

I had problems with my first-year class, but I was open and transparent about it, so it was different.
Old 2010-12-02, 02:06   Link #40
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
Well, given her OTHER SIDE
Spoiler for spoiler!:

We had amateur hackers and PIs on the run, and one class chair was ousted by the council of chairs after we learnt she had been badmouthing almost her whole class to the teachers.

I had problems with my first-year class, but I was open and transparent about it, so it was different.
Lol. Was the badmouthing the truth or has a hint of truth in it? Even though Tsukasa has a dark side I'm not sure what it is yet. I'm hoping she doesn't think of herself as a higher being, but a person that works hard for what she earns. We don't know anything about Tsukasa personality yet until the next episode unless you read the manga. So far Tsukasa a good person in heart because I remember how she openly lectured a bully in the second arc while the other peers watched only.
Closed Thread