AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-24, 12:06   Link #461
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Is volume 11 to come out on the 10th of next month? I really want to find out what happens after that man

Spoiler for Aki-chan:

And Yuuko is super cute like that... the troubled face makes it better
Volume 11 is not coming up anytime soon. The last time it took a volume to be released was 9 months.

I am trying a new style for the 10.5 story I'm working on now since it's from Yoshimitsu's perspective. I want to give him a more sophisicated feel, so pardon the weirdness of why you don't see me let him say something like Himeji-sempai.

(Note: Hell starts after this recently updated part)
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 17:52   Link #462
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Volume 11 is not coming up anytime soon. The last time it took a volume to be released was 9 months.

I am trying a new style for the 10.5 story I'm working on now since it's from Yoshimitsu's perspective. I want to give him a more sophisicated feel, so pardon the weirdness of why you don't see me let him say something like Himeji-sempai.

(Note: Hell starts after this recently updated part)
thanks for the info.

Ah yea i see what your doing there. I'm sure it'll work out fine, I have yet to be disappointed with any of your translations.

Spoiler for Hinata:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 20:47   Link #463
ZeKeR
Superbad

.... does Hinata still remember that... err... death cookie?
Old 2012-11-24, 21:28   Link #464
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
.... does Hinata still remember that... err... death cookie?
Hard to say but her brother made that bio weapon so she may not have made the connection.
Old 2012-11-25, 22:37   Link #465
ZeKeR
Superbad

sorry, Yoshimitsu... I really pity you now.... he still has to see:

>Shouko and Yuuji antics with the abuse on Yuuji's end (btw, did the whole school know of the Yuuji-Shouko moments and if ever some of the people pity the poor bastard on the countless barrages of painfest he has to deal with her every day?)
>Hideyoshi (his fears will either be confirmed a little bit if he CORRECTLY guess he's a guy or will also be dazzled by Hideyoshi)
>Akihisa's usual derpness and Yoshimitsu's shock that Himeji and Minami clinging to him

okay gais.... anyone who believes Hinata MIGHT be a bro-con say I.

also... you were right, Ping... this volume is full of lulz that has been jacked with sugar. god, this is unbearable to not lulz so hard.
Old 2012-11-25, 23:00   Link #466
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

She's either a minor bro-con or intentionally subjected her brother to a torturous death.

Spoiler for Hinata:

she could just be a careing little sister though....
Old 2012-11-29, 21:15   Link #467
Heerorito

I love this Light novel xD, btw TehPing are you translating volume 10.5?
I also love to thank all the translators who are working hard for us to read
Heerorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 07:18   Link #468
kazzuya13

When does this event occurred?
“YOSHII! YOU BASTARD! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU WENT OUT WITH KINOSHITA HIDEYOSHI ALONE LAST WEEKEND!?”
meaning when did Akihisa hang out with Hideyoshi on the weekend?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 09:27   Link #469
khoa258789

dunno, as far as i know there wasn't any event like that in the previous volume.
this chapter was quite hilarious though, and i was worried if Teh-ping didn't want to finish the 10.5 volume
khoa258789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 08:57   Link #470
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
It was announced at the Sneaker event today that Baka and Test will have a collaboration fair with the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise. The title translates to Idiots and Haruhi and a Collaboration. Noizi Ito will be drawing some of the BakaTest characters, but that is all we know thus far.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 09:05   Link #471
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
It was announced at the Sneaker event today that Baka and Test will have a collaboration fair with the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise. The title translates to Idiots and Haruhi and a Collaboration. Noizi Ito will be drawing some of the BakaTest characters, but that is all we know thus far.
Hot damn, now that's one combo I don't think anyone was expecting
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 09:09   Link #472
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hot damn, now that's one combo I don't think anyone was expecting
Makes sense though. Haruhi is the top brand for Sneaker Bunko and BakaTest is the top brand for Famitsu Bunko. Natural to pair your big hits together when celebrating (see Sword Art Online/Accel World this year).

Old 2012-12-09, 04:06   Link #473
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

I won't have time to do 10.5 given the craziness that is Unicorn. Will definitely finish 6.5 on Xmas, by hook or by crook.

Btw, the next chapter will explain this segment.

Quote:
“Then, I told the D class girls that ‘Shimada will be able to stay in the same building’, and they agreed.”

“WAIT A SEC! SAKAMOTO! I THINK VERY FEW GIRLS WILL THINK THIS WAY!”

My mind immediately thinks of a girl with twin drill pigtails.

“But Yuuji, Minami’s right. Even if Shimizu-san agrees, this doesn’t represent the entire view of D class.”

“Eh, this is a little hard to say, but…”

“??? What is it, Sakamoto?”

“Maybe it’s because Shimizu brainwashed—correction, educated them, most of the D class girls have abnormally good feelings for Shimada.”

“I, I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING AT ALL! JAPANESE IS SO DIFFICULT!”

“Also, a few rare girls are happy that they ‘can be in the same campus as Aki-chan’.”

“I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING EITHER! JAPANESE IS SO DIFFICULT!”

D class seem to be having some serious issues, so serious that I’m immediately feeling that it might be better for us not to move to the new school building.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 07:11   Link #474
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I won't have time to do 10.5 given the craziness that is Unicorn. Will definitely finish 6.5 on Xmas, by hook or by crook.

Btw, the next chapter will explain this segment.
Where did that quote came from. Which chapter? Which volume?.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:47   Link #475
ZeKeR
Superbad

Ping... just.... dafuq.... srsly...
Old 2012-12-10, 03:49   Link #476
orangejuicetang

Quote:
I am... actually quite excited. Although somewhat suprised, is Haruhi still doing well in popularity? I thought the long delay on the one novel made the series take ahit.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:57   Link #477
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I am... actually quite excited. Although somewhat suprised, is Haruhi still doing well in popularity? I thought the long delay on the one novel made the series take ahit.
Probably, but not enough to sink it. But it's no longer the megastar on the scene.

Whenever the next volume comes out, you'll most likely still be looking at 350k sales during the first week.... You know, to offset the 2 years of absent
Old 2012-12-10, 07:21   Link #478
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Probably, but not enough to sink it. But it's no longer the megastar on the scene.

Whenever the next volume comes out, you'll most likely still be looking at 350k sales during the first week.... You know, to offset the 2 years of absent
You say in your first sentence that it's not the "megastar" yet say it'll sell over 350k in its first week which would top the Oricon single year rankings this year. How is that not a "megastar"?

Old 2012-12-10, 08:42   Link #479
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You say in your first sentence that it's not the "megastar" yet say it'll sell over 350k in its first week which would top the Oricon single year rankings this year. How is that not a "megastar"?
Sorry I should clarify- these days the name Haruhi isn't so commonly spoke off or brought up anymore in the LN scene. Even when the series does make a long awaited reappearance last year with it's record breaking single volume sales- the impact didn't seem to last long and it shows at the KonoRano rankings for last year. And like I've said- it's to offset the two years of absent so in the end it just even itself out

Outside of the Light Novel scene, the lack of any project is also driving fans away. You don't have to agree with me of course, this is just my observation.
Old 2012-12-10, 08:50   Link #480
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Haruhi is sorta old... the franchise isn't as strong as it use to be. And a lot of that can be thanked by Aya Hirano. Oh know! 10.5 thats horrible :/. May you rest in peace ping.

Tags
baka to test, harem, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen