AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-24, 02:14   Link #221
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

Mentar: Raist, my partner in the project, become incredibly ill and has been unable to do any work on it. I can't really get into the exact details of what happened until I ask him if it's ok to divulge it. We still plan on working on it but his recovery takes priority.

Also, I've been busy with school heh. I've started the last year for my degree and I've been trying to concentrate on learning the ins and outs of it for my career in the future.
Old 2006-11-24, 06:25   Link #222
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

just to tempt u guys while i am doing the summary for episode 8...

Spoiler for Episode 8:

Ayako is so scary....
Old 2006-11-24, 15:10   Link #223
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 8! ^_^
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-11-24, 21:10   Link #224
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

ermm, episode 8 summary + screenshots

WTH....is this episode. It's hilarious though.
Old 2006-11-25, 07:20   Link #225
Kridsadar_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouta View Post
Mentar: Raist, my partner in the project, become incredibly ill and has been unable to do any work on it. I can't really get into the exact details of what happened until I ask him if it's ok to divulge it. We still plan on working on it but his recovery takes priority.

Also, I've been busy with school heh. I've started the last year for my degree and I've been trying to concentrate on learning the ins and outs of it for my career in the future.
have a good grade
Old 2006-11-25, 16:56   Link #226
Kensuke

Onsen episode, yay!

Spoiler for episode 8:
Old 2006-12-01, 12:59   Link #227
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

does anybody no which fansubed might pick this one up. i no there was two that picked it up and now i guess dorped it or stop working on it i guess for personal things.I realy love this Anime hoping any some fansub out there would pick it up soon.XD but i can wait.*checks AniDB.net everyday on Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!*
Old 2006-12-01, 13:17   Link #228
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ so far there still has been no word from who is subbing or gonna pick this up so we are doomed to carry on watching the raws (if needed) but i do hope some group picks this up when others seasons begin finnishing...

*goes to watch ep9*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-12-01, 13:49   Link #229
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i dont know this but i heard Shinsen-subs might consider it. However, due to their rule where if 2 groups are subbing it they wont pick it up. So if one of the groups subbing for mamoru decided to drop it, Shinsen-subs might consider it. But till now, all we can do is wait for AniDB to update its database concerning the groups subbing or according to DeathKillz, spend some time and wait. You guys are not the only one who wants this subbed, what we can say?
Old 2006-12-01, 14:01   Link #230
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 9 was a departure, featuring Ayako visiting Mamoru's home for dinner, with a lot of time between Ayako and Mamoru's sister, Itsumi. That this episode was so enjoyable was because of the two seiyuus involved: Takahashi Mikako as Ayako and Shimizu Ai as Itsumi. Comedy + serious communication = win.

As I said in the Gift~Eternal Rainbow~ thread, Ai seems to be growing professionally in the past couple of years: from Mikoto in Mai-HiME, to Mitsuki in He is My Master, to Sayaka in Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo, to Tamao in Strawberry Panic, and Riko in Gift. Her career started in 2002 with a role in Asagiri no Miko, but she first stood out for me as Karen in Onegai Twins, with a great version of the tiny, drippy voice. She has developed a lot since then. She remains a favorite subject for photo sessions like this one, from which the following clickable thumbnail comes. EDIT: I've added a little pic of Takahashi Mikako (Ayako) for good measure:

Mikako is 26, Ai is 25.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-12-01 at 15:50.
Old 2006-12-01, 14:59   Link #231
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

oh here comes ep 9! ^_^
Spoiler:

Old 2006-12-02, 15:04   Link #232
Kensuke

Episode 9 was cute and lighthearted, me liked.

A couple of scans:

*nosebleeds*
Old 2006-12-03, 08:49   Link #233
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

i feel siscon in episode 9.

Oh well, i know my mind's in the gutter but I guess here's my take on the episode 9 summary + screenshots.

To add a bit on it, this show just has a good blend of comedy, with the decent graphics not failing at any part of the show. That is also a good thing because shows usually drop a lot in graphical quality and this does not. Cool stuff and it makes me feel good when I blog about it ^+^
Old 2006-12-04, 03:33   Link #234
dipe

I have an idea: why don't one of the groups ask to shinsen to make a joint-project?
Maybe in this way they'll accept to sub Megadere
Old 2006-12-04, 14:47   Link #235
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
dont know this but i heard Shinsen-subs might consider it. However, due to their rule where if 2 groups are subbing it they wont pick it up. So if one of the groups subbing for mamoru decided to drop it, Shinsen-subs might consider it. But till now, all we can do is wait for AniDB to update its database concerning the groups subbing or according to DeathKillz, spend some time and wait. You guys are not the only one who wants this subbed, what we can say?
Man, you guys seriously need to read the thread or go ask us instead of speculating or scheming. -_-
Old 2006-12-04, 16:31   Link #236
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Hm, my bad, it seems like I havent checked MahoMaho's irc channel for 2 weeks or so. I understand now. Guess i'll dig back into my exam studying hole. Than, i'll come back out after the 19th and chat with u guys
Old 2006-12-04, 20:21   Link #237
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

I checked Shinsen-Subs Forums and find out that they Request denied on subing Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!Beause one of the stuff Members say"This is still being actively subbed. " i like to no how its still actively subbed? when those two fansuber has not been releaseing any new Eps.
Old 2006-12-04, 20:46   Link #238
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
Yeah i've been questioning why they didn't want to pick it up either, as stated it not "active" when it comes to subs, and while i may sound like a pest more than anything, i really think they should reconsider it... this anime really made me interested.
Old 2006-12-04, 21:34   Link #239
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreMaster View Post
I checked Shinsen-Subs Forums and find out that they Request denied on subing Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!Beause one of the stuff Members say"This is still being actively subbed. " i like to no how its still actively subbed? when those two fansuber has not been releaseing any new Eps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeval View Post
Yeah i've been questioning why they didn't want to pick it up either, as stated it not "active" when it comes to subs, and while i may sound like a pest more than anything, i really think they should reconsider it... this anime really made me interested.
...As Shouta, one of the fansubbers, just finished saying less than seven hours ago in this very thread: "Man, you guys seriously need to read the thread or go ask us instead of speculating or scheming." In particular, see this post. I applaud Shinsen for recognizing that this show is still being actively subbed but is temporarily set back by serious illness - a pretty damn good excuse, if you ask me. Since Shouta posted that explanation right here in this thread 1 1/2 weeks ago, four different people have made comments in this thread about Shinsen's decision, inspite of the answer already being right here. For heaven's sake, please stop asking already, and just wait for Raist to get better... Mamoru-kun isn't going anywhere in the meantime.
Old 2006-12-04, 22:19   Link #240
rooboy
Umeboshi!

No joke. I've been waiting for Froth Bite to finish Poirot and Marple since it finished airing - in early 2005. No one's going to die.

Last edited by rooboy; 2006-12-05 at 13:12.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, romance, school life, tsundere, zexcs