Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-13, 21:52   Link #1
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

Mezzo DSA for series discussion

it seems you have the most popular of the current anime listed for discussion, but what about Mezzo DSA, the series is half over, so why not post a Mezzo DSA subject?

just curious.
Old 2004-02-13, 21:58   Link #2
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
eh, as much as I like Mezzo DSA I think this is kind of a bad idea. The series doesn't seem to be generating that much discussion on the Fansubs forum. Just my two cents though.
Old 2004-02-13, 22:46   Link #3
babbito2k
annoying white bat

It's already there - seek and ye shall find. It's just that the show is uninteresting and noone ever has anything to say about it, so the thread sank like a rock.
Old 2004-02-14, 03:35   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy Ninja
it seems you have the most popular of the current anime listed for discussion, but what about Mezzo DSA, the series is half over, so why not post a Mezzo DSA subject?
Another obscure thread. Just what is it you are asking, and why are you asking it in the Forum & Site Feedback forum?

I can only assume you are asking for AnimeSuki to create a new Mezzo DSA forum, but it's not very clear from what you said. Come on now, it's not that difficult to write something that others might have a chance in comprehending what it is you desire.

Or are you just asking people to post about the series? Well, if you look in the Fansub forum, you know, the one for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs, then you'll find there are posts but I must say it doesn't seem to be generating that much enthusiasm.

Either way, I'm closing this thread. If you want a new forum, I sure the answer will be no since it doesn't generate anywhere near the level of discussion to warrant it's own forum. If you are asking for people to post about the series, then they are, and in the correct forum.
Closed Thread