AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-02, 16:02   Link #881
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Having an exchange is one thing but asking the Krishna to disband its military is unrealistic.

It shows desperation on part of Athens.

Let us not forget the true reason why Athens is on a rampage in the continent.

It's supplies of quartz is running out.

Truth is a continental war could go either way. Athen's problem isn't military but its supply.

If Orlando or Krishna get any idea how much in dire straights Athen's is in regards to its quartz supply they would push aggressively.
I agree that requiring to disband Krishna military to disband is unreasonable but not unexpected so was there demand the royal family be excuted.

I'm not sure how helpful this would be Krishna the Athens still have more Golems and more Advance Golems in general and they've got enough Quartz to keep going about another decade to trying to press them into exhuasting there resources wouldn't work.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 02:48   Link #882
NoLongerSane

Read the current chapter. Very interesting turn of events with Sigyn being captured. What comes to mind of this is the treatment of prisoners. When Cleo was captured, she was treated fairly well, but now that Sigyn is in Athen's hands one wonders how her treatment is going to be.
Old 2013-03-12, 12:36   Link #883
Gundamx

First time Hodr hit someone?
Didn't he used to fight Zess all the time?
And only Rygart can stop them or he didn't use his hand in his fight with Zess but used his power?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 13:06   Link #884
NoLongerSane

Just looked at the raw for 62. Some interesting events are taking place.
Spoiler for Chapter 62:
Old 2013-03-26, 21:24   Link #885
maplehurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I agree that requiring to disband Krishna military to disband is unreasonable but not unexpected so was there demand the royal family be excuted.
Well, it's like instead of taking Kristna's quartz without war but risk having a revolt in the future.... Athen rather has a war now. (and even when they win and execute the royal family, there's still a risk (though lesser) of revolt in the future)

I bet one of their top politicians own a weapon producing factory.
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 11:26   Link #886
Gundamx

eng chapter out
Spoiler for spoiler:
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 11:39   Link #887
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
eng chapter out
Spoiler for spoiler:
Most likely he is going to jump in from of her taking the bullet.
That he is taken to the palace to a doctor => infiltration successful
Old 2013-03-28, 12:07   Link #888
NoLongerSane

Very interesting turn of events. So it would seem that Rygart is just there for infiltration and observation instead of rescue. It's going to be hard to do that if Sigyn is being held there.

So we get to see the Assam princess on her day off and it would seem she has an unofficial part time job. Hopefully in the upcoming chapter we get to see how much control Athens has over Assam.
Old 2013-03-28, 12:44   Link #889
Velsy

I am a little confused, Athens demanding the handing over of the fake Princess, makes shes the real deal. but then we have this look alike dancing around going la de da~.

Has there been any information if they are twins ? So far nothing has even pointed to them being twins? The people of Assem doesnt even mention twin princesses.

But first thing that came to my mind when Lygatto saw the armed man, was he was probably an Assam resistance agent. Which is probably right with the action he took at the end.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-03-28 at 13:02.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 12:54   Link #890
NoLongerSane

I'm guessing that they are identical twins that was kept secret from the public for some reason. Another guess is that one of them is a double and one is the real royalty, though I'm guessing that Athens has the fake one.

Either way, an oppertunity has open for Rygart to which if he does save the girl, he might be granted enterance into the city's main building to where Sigyn is being held.
Old 2013-03-28, 13:20   Link #891
konart

Or Yunosuke Yoshinaga is going full Mark Twain
Old 2013-03-28, 15:22   Link #892
Ghanw
(-_-)

I believe the two are twins, this might be a artist error or on purpose. If you pay attention to the hair clip of both females one is on the right while the other is on the left.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 17:53   Link #893
Velsy

But would they ahve the exact same haircut/style as well ? I mean, assuming they are identical twins here, one is pro Athens, and the other's Loyal Assem. Not like they seem to agree with one another.

Just looking the same makes it more likley to be a double. Guess we'll have to wait to find the real answer to that.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-28, 21:50   Link #894
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Looks like Rygart getting close in finding Sigyn.
Also he meets the other princess.
Old 2013-03-29, 01:24   Link #895
sasuke706

I somewhat have a theory. Since the general and the troops are used to the Princess's nonsense, the one in Assam is likely the real one. The soldier at the end is likely mistaking her for the imposter princess as she likely did something worthy of being called a traitor. Which means the girl at Krisna wanted to send troops to Tibgal for whatever reason, which seems to be related to the temporary occupation by Athens.

And I also like how the townspeople called the Prederica ugly to her face without knowing it was her.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 04:01   Link #896
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I somewhat have a theory. Since the general and the troops are used to the Princess's nonsense, the one in Assam is likely the real one. The soldier at the end is likely mistaking her for the imposter princess as she likely did something worthy of being called a traitor. Which means the girl at Krisna wanted to send troops to Tibgal for whatever reason, which seems to be related to the temporary occupation by Athens.

And I also like how the townspeople called the Prederica ugly to her face without knowing it was her.
Note an Athens general not an Assam one.

Given the "princess" doesn't seem responsible my guess is either she is a look-alike impostor or a shadow princess.

The real hereditary heir is in Krishna now.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:48   Link #897
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Note an Athens general not an Assam one.

Given the "princess" doesn't seem responsible my guess is either she is a look-alike impostor or a shadow princess.

The real hereditary heir is in Krishna now.
I assume we are going with the whole padme thing from SW episode 1.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 09:38   Link #898
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post

Remember, the Princess who fled into Kashna, was in a damaged Assam golem. The Princess who is aligned with Athens, was in an Athen golem being chased by Assam resistance. Then was rescued by an Athen golems (General Iris). This gives us the increased idea where loyalties lie.

Well, to me it really does re-inforce the idea that the one who fled is the real deal at least. One thing concerning is really the timing does seem a little wierd.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-29, 10:58   Link #899
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Remember, the Princess who fled into Kashna, was in a damaged Assam golem. The Princess who is aligned with Athens, was in an Athen golem being chased by Assam resistance. Then was rescued by an Athen golems (General Iris). This gives us the increased idea where loyalties lie.

Well, to me it really does re-inforce the idea that the one who fled is the real deal at least. One thing concerning is really the timing does seem a little wierd.
I should make it a point not to post when half-asleep, but it does raise some discussion, I suppose. I actually completely forgot the General was from Athens, and can't tell the golems apart in the first place, so I'll keep your word for it. Thinking a little more clearly on it, it's still fairly up in the air.

Skimming through the earlier chapters, the current one in Assam says 'no matter how you look at it' that's she's the princess, with the General poking at the line. Granted it may not mean anything in the end. Then there's the messenger demanding the 'unconditional surrender of the self-proclaimed' princess in Krisna. And the soldier at the end specifically calls her a traitor to the country as well, likely for the whole occupation by Athens ordeal.

So I'm not really too sure so far. The Princess is Krisna is supportive of Assam, but has come off as emotionally detached (possibly due to the King being assassinated or whatever other reason). The one in Assam has come off as a complete derp for lack of better words, yet is skilled with an Athens' golem and friendly with the general. But there's also the part where she apologized to the shop owner about being gone for a month and the shop owner acknowledged it. Did they ever mention how long ago Athens basically took over Assam? I suppose next chapter'll answer a few questions what with her likely meeting Rygart, assuming she isn't shot dead.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 11:32   Link #900
NoLongerSane

Just looked at chapter 63 raw. Interesting events the occurred.
Spoiler for Chapter 63:

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen