AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-24, 21:13   Link #8361
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
thanks for the translation but Arl is the upgraded puppet taratect right ? the one Ariel left behind during the discussion.
Yep. I was wondering when we'd see Ael take some kind of action and assassinating Dustin would be an obvious move - if he dies it's pretty much "game over". (Hmm, will we see Shun resurrect Dustin at some point?). I hope we see Ariel's POV soon. Another hand she personally has to play is the remaining Queen Taratekts - there's still several alive and kicking even after Shiro messed with them. We don't even know where they are.

Quote:
I didn't expect for kisser dragon to use the fight between him and her to gather energy. nice plan there but I doubt that it would help. shiro is just running away while stealing his home field advantage. his the only one expending his energy.
Yeah, Shiro does play hard to get

I had suggested before (I think) that it might actually be Shiro who wants to take energy from Gyurie. I vaguely remember it being mentioned that some energy gets naturally recycled anyway. I wonder if this little mini world's special function is Gyurie's "trump card" or if that is something else. Either way, energy efficiency is very important right now.

Hmm. Gyurie's POV was very pessimistic about his chances. But from what the pope told Shun, I don't get that impression at all. I wouldn't put it past the pope to be aware of this distinction but I wonder if it matters?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-24, 21:52   Link #8362
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

So who are these guys? It's really been a while and I don't remember anything about them or have any idea who they are...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 01:36   Link #8363
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Pff bwuhahahahahha wwwhat!? Take left over energy from that two's fight? Pfff loooool!! there is no way THAT glutton spider have a leaving left over goods in her dictionary of vocabulary is it? That should be a great NAI WA!! for her.

in any case Loser might survive with super barely left energy on him that even if they win & he succeeded Sariel as a living sacrifice, there will be no energy left on him thus its pointless, making the world & humanity left with no other choice but to die or beg, kneel & cry infront of Kumo to scarifice herself(lol)

On other case My ohhhh Myyyy~ we really did forgot this annoying 9th army of Loser that consisting of die hard lizards is it? But...........did Loser and pope also forgot the babies? If those dragon have a haft naked human form then arent the excellent babies more than capable of it? After all they Love Mom!!! right now they are legitimate loli's couting the yrs if they were to have human form are they?......It will be a army of LOLI!!!
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 05:21   Link #8364
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
So who are these guys? It's really been a while and I don't remember anything about them or have any idea who they are...
Not sure who you're referring to. I'll just quote from the official character intros:

Shun - The 5th Prince of the Anareich Kingdom. Inheriting the dying wish of the then Hero Julius, his elder brother who was born to the same mother, he became the Hero. But, due to the schemes of a certain spider he is an unfortunate person who was framed for a crime, forced to fight and so on. Even so, after he pressed on without getting depressed he had Taboo installed. What will Yamada’s future be!? Before he reincarnated he gave off the feeling of an average person who didn’t stand out. His one redeeming feature is in games, and due to skipping his studies to focus on spending the springtime of his life playing games he became a bit of a loser. Putting it another way though, being able to be average despite playing games all the time, you could say that his hidden specs are high. On reincarnating those hidden specs exploded massively. But while they did, all sorts of misfortune came his way due to a certain spider.

Katia - The noble daughter of a duke in the Anareich Kingdom. She was originally male but is now female. She is working hard in order to support Shun, a close friend since her previous life. While working hard she became attracted to Shun, and on the occasion of the coup d'état in the Kingdom she turned completely serious. She was originally male yet is now like a carnivorous female with her eyes on the prize. In his previous life, because he was pushed around by his two carnivorous elder sisters, he gained a distrust of women. However, he also had a girlish side that embraces the illusion known as love. As a result, this gender-bent carnivorous female burst out. Just why did this happen? What will Yamada’s future be!?

Sue - The Second Princess of the Anareich Kingdom. Born to the queen, like Cyris. Her real name is Suelecia. Since she and Shun were born at almost exactly the same time, they were brought up together. While doing so, she got up to all sorts of tricks with Shun, and as a result of unconsciously idolising him as an older brother, her feelings towards Shun eventually crossed the line between an older brother and younger sister. As a result of having the raw talent to even rival the reincarnators, she came to be considerably hated by her true elder brother Cyris. Her talent got her marked out by a certain spider, and she was used. Having now being released from various things, the yandere younger sister has been unleashed. What will Yamada’s future be!?

Dustin - The Pope of the Divine Word Religion. Even after dying he inherits his memory after reincarnating with his Temperance skill, and is the Ruler of Temperance. Using that ability he has been supporting the humans from behind the scenes since ancient times. While he is given a new name by his parents each time he reincarnates, on becoming the pope he assumes the name of Dustin. After trying to sacrifice Sariel to save the humans in the past, he is willing to sacrifice anything if he can accomplish his mission of saving the humans. Due that strong will he has been taking action for a long time. While being the head of a religion that worships god, he is a cool-headed statesman who will not even hesitate to kill a god. Even Gyurie and Ariel admit that mentally he is a monster.
Old 2018-11-27, 12:27   Link #8365
kari-no-sugata II

FYI The official English edition of LN4 is out now. For WN readers this might be the most interesting volume so far since 90% of it is new. I've read most of it already

One thought I had on re-reading the scene (mostly the same as the WN) when D comes to congratulate "Kumoko" on having gained Immortality skill - she says that the attack on Mother is "outside the System". In other words, a soul attack is being done without (direct) System support. Well, the System did support the "Kin Domination" skill which allowed the soul connection to be traced back to Mother but apart from that it was "outside the System" I believe. In which case, if Shiro could trace a similar soul link back to Gyurie wouldn't she be able to attack/eat his soul?

On the other hand, perhaps the only way Shiro could trace the soul link back is if she had full access to the System, since that should have a connection to Gyurie due to his admin access, and if she had full access she'd simply destroy the System first.
Old 2018-11-27, 17:39   Link #8366
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

I hate being poor! :’c well,I’m not...but not having money for it! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Maybe...maybe I can get my hands on it by selling my soul! Yes! I need volume 4 in my hands now! (Well,it doesn’t help that I’m on finals week next week) so there’s still hope!
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 12:45   Link #8367
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

Well,I finally ordered it on amazon so it should come to my house tomorrow. I can’t wait to read it,though I guess I’ll be more occupied studying to be able to read it... but doesn’t change the fact that I’ll get it soon! Also I’m just a bit upset that the author left us in a very good part in the WN. XP
Old 2018-11-30, 00:34   Link #8368
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Just finished reading the ebook a little while ago.
I kinda feel like Fei's entire purpose this volume was to assure the reader that Shun isn't gay; he's just incredibly dense.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 07:05   Link #8369
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Just finished reading the ebook a little while ago.
I kinda feel like Fei's entire purpose this volume was to assure the reader that Shun isn't gay; he's just incredibly dense.
Why would readers think he's gay?
Old 2018-11-30, 15:39   Link #8370
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Mostly joking, given I often see discussions about Shun call him gay for not tapping Katia after all this time.
But more seriously, because in the WN at least, he never really "reacted" to any woman. This is obviously because he still sees Katia as his old guy friend, Kanata, but it's also because there weren't many opportunities for him to "react" to. I think Fei serves to fill that gap.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-01, 06:45   Link #8371
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Just a simple question?
Just how many girls is head over hills for Yamada in the LN?.....dont tell me all of them is quite screw loose in the head? If so woow~
Old 2018-12-01, 09:29   Link #8372
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Mostly joking, given I often see discussions about Shun call him gay for not tapping Katia after all this time.
Serious response: Even if he wanted to "push her down", I doubt Katia would have responded well until about a month ago in-world (that's about when she "awoke as a woman"). They've been pretty busy during that time.

Quote:
But more seriously, because in the WN at least, he never really "reacted" to any woman. This is obviously because he still sees Katia as his old guy friend, Kanata, but it's also because there weren't many opportunities for him to "react" to. I think Fei serves to fill that gap.
He's definitely a "herbivore", along with pretty much all of the reincarnators. Sophia's the only one I can think of who's definitely a "carnivore", though Katia is trending that way. Yuugo/Hugo would have turned into a carnivore due to Lust I'd guess but Shiro probably restrained him.

With regards to there being not many opportunities for him to reaction to, I'd agree - the only one that springs to mind in the WN is in S21, when Katia deliberately pressed herself against Shun, boobs first.

But yeah, Shun definitely friend-zoned Katia big-time. Rather understandable but he's certainly too dense to notice that she's changed - everyone else noticed. Even Shiro noticed!

It would be reasonable to regard Shun as a "fail' version of the typical reincarnated hero - dense nice-guy herbivore with cheat skills and easy harem who suddenly becomes the hero and is set up against the "demon king". Except this world is not so nice. Even the notional harem around him is a fail - TS best friend is kinda "eww", real half-sister also "eww", his female attendants (Anna and Cleava) are too old really, Oka-chan is physically a young child and his teacher (double eww), and Yuri is a religious nut-case. And in the LN, Fei's a dragon.

It didn't help that Katia and Sue both worked behind the scenes to keep any potential pests away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Just a simple question?
Just how many girls is head over hills for Yamada in the LN?.....dont tell me all of them is quite screw loose in the head? If so woow~
Only Sue and Katia, really. Yuri possibly had some feelings but it seems they were weak. Fei is more like an "amused observer".

Sue is a hard-core yandere. It's not so much she has a screw loose but not one screw fully tightened. She's definitely capable of reverse-raping Shun. Or worse.

Katia is one of the most level-headed and rational people in the series. Except when it comes to Shun - then her feelings easily get the better of her. You could say she's trying to be a Kuudere but sometimes the mask drops.
Old 2018-12-05, 14:43   Link #8373
kari-no-sugata II

FYI:

LN v10 and GN v6 will come out on the 10th Jan.
Old 2018-12-24, 04:57   Link #8374
ooPeaToo

Cover of volume 10

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 00:45   Link #8375
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover of volume 10

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Best Christmas gift! And way to end the year too I get to see my favorite character take on the spotlight in the new cover!
Old 2019-01-03, 13:41   Link #8376
Idealist 99

I just read the manga and watch the trailer so I have this one question

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2019-01-03, 14:17   Link #8377
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:
She does eventually leave the labyrinth and meet the others.
Old 2019-01-03, 14:34   Link #8378
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
[/QUOTE]
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 14:56   Link #8379
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2019-01-06, 00:16   Link #8380
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

[QUOTE=Idealist 99;6310136]
Quote:

What was the teacher's reaction after finding out one of her student to be a big spider? Since Kumoko lived the most hardest life among all of her student. How is her relationship with Shuu and Ariel?
They all either Fear her or Antagonize her almost no allie with the exception of Vamp girl & Oni kun.

None of them knew the truth of her hardship not even Vamp Girl knew the full detail after all & Kumo is the type that dont talk proud of her hardship except when she is drunk to death.
Thought even if Sensei or all classmate knew it there is a big chance that they will fill only pity but will never understood her pain it just a story they hear after all not that they see the actual hellish life of Kumo.
In short even if they were to knew her life & pity her for it they will still come to the conclusion of renouncing her of her brutal & inhumane action & decision.

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation