AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-12, 20:58   Link #5201
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just read the chapter, did those old guys from the Solomon Company really said they were going to live on the moon after releasing Satan or maybe its a typo?

Also, Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub the Third is a beast.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 22:19   Link #5202
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Oh Goodnight, you're so awesome in a completely retarded way.
~Goodnight

(Seriously)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 23:39   Link #5203
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Apparently Oga accomplished the same feat, when Gohan needed like 4 episodes against Cell. Stretching out a single arm, energy waves clashing against each other that are basically even + the collective power from the genkidama xd.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 01:42   Link #5204
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it customary for JUMP titles to be announced whether they are ending or not a few weeks ahead? Also, i think every second to last chapter states whether the next chapter would be the last if my memory serves me correctly.
Nope. That's why it's usually such a guessing game as to what series will end when it comes time to axe old and/or underperforming series and start new ones. That's why - for example - when Medaka Box ended, even the third to last chapter had some people thinking a new arc was starting up, rather than the series ending. The second to last chapter stating that the next chapter will be the last is more common, but by no means mandated.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 02:38   Link #5205
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it customary for JUMP titles to be announced whether they are ending or not a few weeks ahead? Also, i think every second to last chapter states whether the next chapter would be the last if my memory serves me correctly.
No WSJ usually never announces when a series is ending. At best they write that next chapter has a big announcement and then it just ends. WSJ is known for it.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 03:12   Link #5206
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

It's ending? Feels like it was just a short while ago when I started reading this comedic brawler manga. How about going against shounen manga tradition and giving us a proper romantic resolution? (Furuichi)
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 05:42   Link #5207
Kon the Magnificent

What if beelzebub is a two parter and this is the end of part 1 and part 2 will be called Beezlebub 2?
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 05:44   Link #5208
Sixth
Hu Tao

OK...this chapter is bad, but then, it is a rushed chapter..so I guess I can't complain much either.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 05:52   Link #5209
alviam099

Am I only the one who thinks that they're doing a rip-offs of Kamehameha in this chapter? It's jolly like DBZ along with all the fucking cheering the casts gives.

EDIT: Geez, I forgot to read the monitor.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 06:11   Link #5210
Breimoon

well he did go Super Sayan xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 11:16   Link #5211
Casshern

Hahaha omg I'm so happyyyyyy
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 14:04   Link #5212
erdii

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
well he did go Super Sayan xD
even Oga himself accepted that
Old 2014-02-13, 15:38   Link #5213
Amario

......I am not sure what to make of this chapter it felt a little rushed but had an okay part since we see a little part on the current demon lord coming to human world although briefly.
I was expecting a kamehameha type technique but then saw Beelzebub insignia everywhere LOL
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 17:55   Link #5214
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

So next week's chapter is going to decide whether this series is going to end or not but it's obvious it's going to end. I didn't really liked last archs. They felt so rushed and it wasn't beelzebubish style at all. Anyways since it's thank you chapter they are releasing next week I am going to guess that they will say also goodbye in this series. There are so many questions left to be unanswered but well shit this was rather quick way to end series. I hope they move to monthly series or continue to their serialization on another manga company and I also don't think new series that will take Beelzebub's place will not as good as this series.
Old 2014-02-13, 17:59   Link #5215
Breimoon

well. They could also just make a sequel on another character or a prequel. And i d like to know what the hell were the adults doing while the enemy was playing around
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 18:49   Link #5216
Hidfe

Quote:
well. They could also just make a sequel on another character or a prequel.
Yes because WSJ is known for making prequel and sequels out of their CANCELLED series.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 22:21   Link #5217
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
well. They could also just make a sequel on another character or a prequel. And i d like to know what the hell were the adults doing while the enemy was playing around
Erm..just let beelzebub die in the peace. I dont want to see the series got humiliated further. It is obvious that the writer is kinda out of creativity to come out a new joke, thus battle manga.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 22:34   Link #5218
SkoolRumble4Ya

How do you guys know that it's ending? I haven't heard any news about it.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 22:53   Link #5219
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

This discussion of it ending or not ending is kind of annoying. We'll know it in 6 days.

Also, if I remember correctly, but isn't there a character named Athrun who aligns himself with people who seems like they against the royalty of the Underworld and originally Athrun had no qualms killing Baby Beel?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 07:41   Link #5220
Casshern

Well it really feels like it's ending, especially with Beel's mission to destroy earth being resolved and the biggest baddies being beaten there isn't really much left to do. I wouldn't mind an Oga vs Toujou rematch before it ends.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence