AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-21, 03:23   Link #3481
n0m@n
C-Z

Well, I received the mail from bk1 and I checked the tracking mail online. It left Japan about 15 hours ago. So thinking about all of the procedures the post people has to do, i will receive my book in 2 to 3days.
Old 2012-01-21, 03:36   Link #3482
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Soji
Yeah. But I heard that most of volume 11 is comedy. The author probably did it that way so people wont predict that someone would die, especially the MC.
And I can understand this but as I said this is a little to dangerous move by the author is one of those situations make or break.If he could not play this well ,this will spell doom on the LN. especially (as I have said several times) if now that they were engaged did not give them their first night after all the build up.One other thing is how he wil solve this situation that he has created. He will use Ross? Or will go on the route of the reincarnation where Rias will wait for him ? Ise and reincarnation will have some memory of a girl with crimson hair? And his memories will come back a little at a time? Just to show us that their love transcends time and reincarnation?Or will it be a scenario like the one I wrote a few pages ago?Or if Ise and Rias do the deed and continues the story from the perspective of their child?( another pervert like his father) And what if he gain Ddraig as his sacred gear?
The thing that the , the author can not afford change Ise personality when he comes back or make it without memories . O make another forced marriage for Rias (but fortunately as you guys said, it is very unlikely) after all we have already go through this scenario and I not see Rias acept something like that ever again. If he does not address/solve this in the next volume. As I have said is a dangerous move by the author a brave one ,yes... but still dangerous . If he not play this well this will become ugly.
Old 2012-01-21, 03:56   Link #3483
n0m@n
C-Z

Killing a MC is definitely a risky decision. If it is the MC "seems like he died", then its a totally different story. But in the blogg it says that Ise's body turned to nothing and only his pawn pieces remained. So the author probably killed him. He must have some sort of idea for the next story arc then. So far, as the story progresses the story becomes even more good. So we have to wait(4 months) the outcome. Man waiting sure is a pain......
Old 2012-01-21, 04:06   Link #3484
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Killing a MC is definitely a risky decision. If it is the MC "seems like he died", then its a totally different story. But in the blogg it says that Ise's body turned to nothing and only his pawn pieces remained. So the author probably killed him. He must have some sort of idea for the next story arc then. So far, as the story progresses the story becomes even more good. So we have to wait(4 months) the outcome. Man waiting sure is a pain......
not really man, i think kill ise now will work.... i'm pondering about that, and look this way: the MC "dies" this just make the history very interesting, you can't denny the factor that even people who never readed the novel will get interested in the LN because the MC is dead, i think the autor make a nice clifhanger there and ise will return otherwise the LN surrely is dead.

And take for example Mu la Flaga of gundam Seed, his return was epic. i hope ise got a return like that.

other MC with the same scenario was Hiraga Saito Of ZNT. put aside te MC sometimes got more readers or set the story in a interesting cliffhanger, leaving the people starving for more.
Old 2012-01-21, 04:14   Link #3485
n0m@n
C-Z

Certainly this situation will build up more seriousness to the story.

But I dont want it to turn like Infinte Stratos. I remember I read IS volume 6 and it ended with Ichika in serious trouble. But in the next volume they fixed that situation by making Laura save him. I was like WTF. So the cliffhanger in volume 6 seemed crap when you read volume 7 of IS.

But Code Geass had a good cliffhanger for season 1. So I wish volume 11 would make me excited like how Code Geass did. So I wonder how it would seem in volume 11. We know that Ise died, but it would change our thought by the way how they portray his death in volume 11.

If I think about it, some of my favourite anime and game has ending where the MC dies heroically. (Zacks from FF7 and Lelouch from CG)
Old 2012-01-21, 04:18   Link #3486
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Certainly this situation will build up more seriousness to the story. I remember I read IS volume 6 and it ended with Ichika in serious trouble. But in the next volume they fixed that situation by making Laura save him. I was like WTF. So the cliffhanger in volume 6 seemed crap when you read volume 7 of IS.

But Code Geass had a good cliffhanger for season 1. So I wish volume 11 would make me excited like how Code Geass did. So I wonder how it would seem in volume 11. We know that Ise died, but it would change our thought by the way how they portray his death in volume 11.

If I think about it, my favourite anime and game has ending where the MC dies heroically. (Zacks from FF7 and Lelouch from CG)
The results of cliffhangers are....

1.Pure awesomeness
2.Super funny
3.Another cliffhanger.
4.Use ur imagination...

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-01-21, 04:29   Link #3487
Soji

n0m@n @ Now that you said that.I really wonder how he can give the happy ending to the girls . But after the thing about the body and the pawn.... I can only see these 3 scenarios more than other
1= the pawn is the key to bring him back to life , perhaps because his spirit is in the pawn in spite ise is with great read (maybe)( or what evere).Or Rias will be the only one to found about this ,maybe beacuse she heard Ise. ..who knows.
2=Ise is reincarnated and is pervert like always but nevertheless is always retains himself because it wants to meet the beautiful girl with crimson hair that crying in his dreams. Something happens they meet again and for some reason Rias have to make Ise (reincarnated) his pawn again ( what ever she know that he is Ise or not this is up to the air ) thanks the pawn he begins to regain his memories slowly but surely and his former power as well.(wow now that I wrote this....is so much like Shinzo in some way XD)
3= Ise and Rias had their first night and she got pregnant before Ise die. Their son inherits Ise power in the future (through the pawn) . Ise power + the power of destruction from Rias ...AUC that's scary.
I know more or less are things that I have already said.But after I read what you said I see only one of these 3 possibilities come true (for now). The only thing that is certain is that the pawn will play a key role in all this and maybe even Ross.
however, to kill a Mc so loved by the fans O_O
wow..I'm hope that the author know what his doing especially after he promised the happy ending
Quote:
But I dont want it to turn like Infinte Stratos. I remember I read IS volume 6 and it ended with Ichika in serious trouble. But in the next volume they fixed that situation by making Laura save him. I was like WTF. So the cliffhanger in volume 6 seemed crap when you read volume 7 of IS.
If Ichika Die I can care less....Ise on the other hand.
Old 2012-01-21, 04:36   Link #3488
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh I almost forgot. I think it's a typo mistake by the guy who wrote the spoilers, but he said 9 pawn pieces remained after Ise's death. You can only have 8 pawn pieces, and Ise was revived with 8 pawn pieces. I would understand if 7 pawn pieces remained, hinting that Ise is still alive(it is said that out of 8 pawn pieces consumed by Ise, 1 pawn pieces was used in Ise while the other 7 pieces was consumed because of the Boosted Gear).

@Soji
Lol. I would have liked Ichika more if he was slightly stronger.
Old 2012-01-21, 04:38   Link #3489
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
n0m@n @ Now that you said that.I really wonder how he can give the happy ending to the girls . But after the thing about the body and the pawn.... I can only see these 3 scenarios more than other
1= the pawn is the key to bring him back to life , perhaps because his spirit is in the pawn in spite ise is with great read (maybe)( or what evere).Or Rias will be the only one to found about this ,maybe beacuse she heard Ise. ..who knows.
2=Ise is reincarnated and is pervert like always but nevertheless is always retains himself because it wants to meet the beautiful girl with crimson hair that crying in his dreams. Something happens they meet again and for some reason Rias have to make Ise (reincarnated) his pawn again ( what ever she know that he is Ise or not this is up to the air ) thanks the pawn he begins to regain his memories slowly but surely other his former power as well.(wow now that I wrote this....is so much like Shinzo in some way XD)
3= Ise and Rias had their first night and she got pregnant before Ise die. Their son inherits Ise power in the future (through the pawn) . Ise power + the power of destruction from Rias ...AUC that's scary.
I know more or less are things that I have already said.But after I read what you said I see only one of these 3 possibilities come true (for now). The only thing that is certain is that the pawn will play a key role in all this and maybe even Ross.
however, to kill a Mc so loved by the fans O_O
wow..I'm hope that the author know what his doing especially after he promised the happy ending

If Ichika Die I can care less....Ise on the other hand.
my brother you're right... if you see ichika is a character who is easily replaced, come on that guy is a pit of denseness, but Ise instead make the whole story enjoyable, if he haven't that level of perverseness i already stop reading the LN.
Old 2012-01-21, 04:46   Link #3490
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Oh I almost forgot. I think it's a typo mistake by the guy who wrote the spoilers, but he said 9 pawn pieces remained after Ise's death. You can only have 8 pawn pieces, and Ise was revived with 8 pawn pieces. I would understand if 7 pawn pieces remained, hinting that Ise is still alive(it is said that out of 8 pawn pieces consumed by Ise, 1 pawn pieces was used in Ise while the other 7 pieces was consumed because of the Boosted Gear).
So in other words Ddraig was taken.
Yup, we're in for a long drawn out training arc now.
Old 2012-01-21, 04:55   Link #3491
Soji

amtro@ I think than n0m@n mean he would understand if that's was the case but the spoiler said 9 piece .Wich mean we have to wait for know how much piece come back to Riasand draw conclusions .
Old 2012-01-21, 05:02   Link #3492
Raxnom
気疲れ

@amtro No. According to spoilers Rias had 8 pieces of Pawn in her hands, that means that both Ise and Ddraig died. ( Well in case of Ddraig, normally he would just reappear withing another Boosted Gear user, because Ise died that means he has lost it. But we don't know exactly how will this proceed.)

Besides, one thing got me thinking. I may be over thinking things but Raiser said
Spoiler for for quote:

Why was Ise able to reach this level of strength with Ddraig, but others who came before him failed? I understand that Ise has his perversion, but to me that seems more like catalyst than true power. It's his perversion that boost his willpower and with that his power. To me Ise does not seem ordinary guy, so i want to see how will author wrap this up.
Old 2012-01-21, 05:08   Link #3493
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Quote:
Ok so would you please tell us the blog URl? Would like to check it out.

Thanks lol.
Old 2012-01-21, 05:10   Link #3494
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:

@Soji
Lol. I would have liked Ichika more if he was slightly stronger.
so how much that pawn piece that rias get back after ise died.
if all returned that posibly ise not die completely or at least he have some chance to be revived either by ise friend or by him self the resuld is ise brough back other woman that will be his servant become queen that possible i think.
if i not wrong is servant devil die the piece also gone.
Old 2012-01-21, 05:19   Link #3495
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
if all returned that posibly ise not die completely or at least he have some chance to be revived either by ise friend or by him self the resuld is ise brough back other woman that will be his servant become queen that possible i think.
There was 9 "Pawn" pieces left after Ise's death according to spoiler.
Old 2012-01-21, 05:26   Link #3496
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
If you right then we can be happy about this. One think that I want/hope, however is that everyone understands this at the end of this vol(11) and Rias and everyone decide to do everything possible to bring him back.

Quote:
There was 9 "Pawn" pieces left after Ise's death according to spoiler.
maybe because his power has grown a extra piece is born and that's why their are 9 now. (if the spoioler is right)
Old 2012-01-21, 05:29   Link #3497
n0m@n
C-Z

It's still a mystery....... Man, where is my LN when I need it the most!
Old 2012-01-21, 05:35   Link #3498
kazuya_hitoki
random entity

Spoiler for bing translate:

Spoiler for bing translate 2:

Spoiler for bing translate 3:

i try to translate the text from the blog with bing , and is rias new power have some connection to milk?
Old 2012-01-21, 05:39   Link #3499
Soji

kazuya_hitoki@It seems I was right according to the translation (for what little we can understand) that the new power of Rias will have something to do to bring Ise back.
Old 2012-01-21, 05:50   Link #3500
kazuya_hitoki
random entity

btw after read that partial random translation from bing i just think about something from rias new power

from ise aim .... he want to grope and suck rias oppai

“Saji! Listen to me! My aim is to grope Buchou’s oppai……and then suck it!”

ise power up by touch (or grope) rias breast
and rias new power if the translation not wrong is have something to do with milk(?) is that coincidence ?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural