AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-05-29, 07:52   Link #481
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Saiai sure looks more mature...
Old 2013-05-29, 11:09   Link #482
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Lets just say if you need to find the TouMAN, go the certain vending machine that will eat your money and the steel bridge..... Mikoto's case is a sign of love lolz ....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 13:22   Link #483
Miraluka
Banned

On 2chan people says the Vending machine features Touma's first second meet with Misaka after his memory loss.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 11:43   Link #484
zaeraal

Episode 8 Preview
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/646/646569/

She looks ominously

And she no
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 11:54   Link #485
Haigon

I missed Frenda's black hole skirt
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 12:18   Link #486
Miraluka
Banned

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 12:51   Link #487
Marina2

Wow, They sure look like bad guys. Even Rikou looks "evil" here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
I missed Frenda's black hole skirt
It will look more awesome in animated version. Oh and don't forget "pantsu shot"
Old 2013-05-30, 13:13   Link #488
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Lets just say if you need to find the TouMAN, go the certain vending machine that will eat your money and the steel bridge..... Mikoto's case is a sign of love lolz ....
About that scene...they should totally make it like this:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 02:14   Link #489
whitecloud

Mugino don't look so crazy....she supposed to be crazy...enough to not care about anyone even his comrade...
Old 2013-05-31, 02:42   Link #490
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Mugino don't look so crazy....she supposed to be crazy...enough to not care about anyone even his comrade...
She's actually a respectable person in her normal state.
Old 2013-05-31, 03:46   Link #491
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
She's actually a respectable person in her normal state.
Yeah, this is true. She only acts differently when she is *pissed*
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 05:10   Link #492
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Shokuhou Misaki is done this season.

Sorry to burst people's bubbles and for double posting, but here's some important info that was translated by JS06.

Shokuhou Misaki is officially not appearing for the rest of the season Railgun S, so no Daihasesai arc. JS06 translated an interview with J.C. staff. They put her in just as a show/nicety to the viewers. They said that the part where she comes in originally in the manga was hard to work with. Since they did put her in for fans and thought about putting her in now, earlier, because later would be more difficult, this means that they are certainly planning for a third season with Daihasesai which is good news, anyway. But this shatters the final hopes of any people who were hoping for Daihasesai this season or for more Misaki. Cheers.
Old 2013-05-31, 05:24   Link #493
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Sorry to burst people's bubbles and for double posting, but here's some important info that was translated by JS06.

Shokuhou Misaki is officially not appearing for the rest of the season Railgun S, so no Daihasesai arc. JS06 translated an interview with J.C. staff. They put her in just as a show/nicety to the viewers. They said that the part where she comes in originally in the manga was hard to work with. Since they did put her in for fans and thought about putting her in now, earlier, because later would be more difficult, this means that they are certainly planning for a third season with Daihasesai which is good news, anyway. But this shatters the final hopes of any people who were hoping for Daihasesai this season or for more Misaki. Cheers.
Thanks for the info :3 Shame about no Diahasesai, but I already expected it so I'm cool with that. Cheers for third season!

Shadrala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 05:31   Link #494
HonGFirE

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want more misaki x misaka moment!
HonGFirE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 05:35   Link #495
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonGFirE View Post
You'll probably get around 16 episodes of that in some form next season and 8 other great episodes at least one of which will probably have Gunha. What's not to be excited for, for that third season.

Plus, we're seeing Liberal Arts and Sciences City adapted instead next. This arc has a pretty good plot and it has some scenes that will look absolutely amazing when animated, so be excited. That should fill up the last 6-7 episodes.
Old 2013-05-31, 05:38   Link #496
whitecloud

is it that long?
Old 2013-05-31, 05:45   Link #497
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
is it that long?
They could certainly make it that long if they wanted to. As long as they flesh out all of the excellent fight scenes it could be that long. Furthermore, there is also a chance the Sisters arc is one additional episode more than what I accounted for as well because of the ending chapter. There might also be a transit episode from Academy City to Liberal Arts city, right? That would be interesting... seeing Mikoto go through an airport security detector... lolz. Or would they use AC planes or something... just curious? How would she even get into a plane? Wouldn't she get stuck at the metal detectors because the current in her body would make the equipment readings all weird and kind of "shock" the airport security people and make them suspicious (pun intended).
Old 2013-05-31, 06:27   Link #498
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonGFirE View Post
NOOO!!!! The Railgun Yuri OTP has been denied to us!!!

To the doujins!
Old 2013-05-31, 08:12   Link #499
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:

Can't say I'm surprised. Considering Misaki's introduction in the manga was part of the introduction of Kongo, Mitsuko to the manga, this was the best way for the anime to introduce her. There was way Daihasesai was going to work in season two anyway. I would have liked to see Misaki's character fleshed out more in the anime, but that no big deal.
Old 2013-05-31, 13:47   Link #500
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi

Quote:
To be fair, Mugino doesn't become truly crazy till after..
Spoiler for novel spoilers:
touge-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote