AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-22, 10:17   Link #7321
X_Danny_X

i got a feeling that Suzaku is going to be on a tight spot there, so in the beginning she will have the advantage because it seems that Suzaku needs to think and needs to go somewhere.

Kallens gum line got me thinking that she might just say that after she sees Lelouch and I think C.C. coming back doing Zero R.

Lelouch needs to defeat and stop Nunnaly, when he does that it is when Suzaku defeats Kallen. then i bet this is where C.C. comes in to help Lelouch to start Zero R., he basically says his goodbyes and gives one liners to people he consider important or made an impact in his life. Kallen interrupts him before he says anything and says her gumline.
Old 2008-09-22, 10:23   Link #7322
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I think the arena of their confrontation may be to Suzaku's disadvantage as well now that I think about it. They are right in between Damocles and it's Blaze Luminous shield. Not exactly open skies for Suzaku to maneuver so it may very well be a very close in fight between them.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:33   Link #7323
X_Danny_X

yeah, i feel she will have the advantage there and Gino might try something i dont know. he is not exactly disable. so Suzaku because of Gino might need to worry, or because of Gino he still might get Kallen on the defense and he interrupts and gives Kallen the advantage again. Suzaku knows this and has to get out of here where it cant be 2 against 1 and just breaks into the skys to face Kallen.

i think some talk about trying to defend and all what is right and Suzaku says his reason while Kallen is saying hers and they both give a powerblast to each other that Suzaku wins, disables Kallen where she is picked up by Gino I think after Gurren is defeated. Suzaku whatever is left of his Albion, heads towards Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-22, 10:37   Link #7324
Dream_Traveller
Banned

How can Gino interrupt when he has no swords? Harkens won't do much.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:39   Link #7325
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
The most likely who can help Kallen is Oughi(it sounds funny), Li,Gino is the last one.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:41   Link #7326
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
The most likely who can help Kallen is Oughi(it sounds funny), Li.
Ohgi? He probably only have time to crash his ruined Ikagura on the Damocles if it's able to get that high If there is anyone who can help Kallen, it's only Gino.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:42   Link #7327
Dream_Traveller
Banned

"Watch me as I hopelessly aid with Harkens!"

Mind you...is the Tristan's Float System even active? That Harken line seems awfully taut...

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2008-09-22 at 10:59.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:56   Link #7328
X_Danny_X

Quote:
as long as its moving it could do something, the tristan did received an upgrade and stood up to the Lancenlot longer than last time. it might have something up its sleeve, who knows.
Old 2008-09-22, 15:17   Link #7329
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
as long as its moving it could do something, the tristan did received an upgrade and stood up to the Lancenlot longer than last time. it might have something up its sleeve, who knows.
I am guessing though that the only reason that Tristan lasted so long against the Lancelot is because they started the fight in a corridor where Suzaku couldn't bring the albion's superior maneuverablility into play. When they got out into the open Gino got his butt handed to him fairly fast.
Old 2008-09-22, 15:31   Link #7330
Tael
Banned

Quote:
"Watch me as I hopelessly aid with Harkens!"

Mind you...is the Tristan's Float System even active? That Harken line seems awfully taut...
I believe his Float System was hit when the Tristan was cut in half. He's out of the fight unless he starts swinging on his rope.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:56   Link #7331
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
I believe his Float System was hit when the Tristan was cut in half. He's out of the fight unless he starts swinging on his rope.
Nope he's still flying with all 4 wings.

Tamaki was the same and he still was floating.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:56   Link #7332
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Nope he's still flying with all 4 wings.

Tamaki was the same and he still was floating.
Alright then, though I could have sworn his mech swung with the rope and just hung there at the end.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 16:00   Link #7333
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Well when you see Kallen about to crash the party the Tristan is floating in midair with the rope still attached so he's not swinging.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 16:00   Link #7334
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Alright then, though I could have sworn his mech swung with the rope and just hung there at the end.
Even if that is the case there is nothing he can contribute to the fight with only one slash haken as a weapon. At worst he would just get in the way of Kallen. I believe Gino knows enough to back off when he is beaten and let Suzaku and Kallen tear each other to pieces.
Old 2008-09-22, 19:05   Link #7335
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Let's see Suzaku had the capacity to kill 5? main characters. Damn, missed the chance.
1. Toudou
2. Possible Xing Ke
3. Tamaki (ok, not main)
4. Chiba
5. Gino

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 19:34   Link #7336
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well easy to see why Suzaku would be put at a disadvantage early in any fight vs the Guren. Have to give an opportunity for the live Geass to kick in and then even the scales. Hopefully he does well against Kallen. She got the last match so should be his turn. But the season is ending so they will likely seriously damage each other.
Old 2008-09-23, 07:22   Link #7337
X_Danny_X

while they are inside yeah, though it can still be surprising......they have to fight outside though sooner or later. having them fight inside there will be too dangerous and the two mechas will cause too much damage.

i sometimes wonder where he is at physically, is he too tired. i mean he had to to fight and beat the whole BoK along with Gino. Kallen just defeated C.C and nothing much but grunts.

so he might be just fatigued quite a bit. i still predict for him to win though.
Old 2008-09-23, 07:34   Link #7338
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
am i the only one who thinks their fight would end up damaging the float system and the damocles would crash into the sea
Old 2008-09-23, 08:22   Link #7339
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And detonate all the Fleia. Lelouch will be all "Haha! Now it'll never threaten the world again, I rock! ... What do you mean, tidal wave?"
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:24   Link #7340
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And detonate all the Fleia. Lelouch will be all "Haha! Now it'll never threaten the world again, I rock! ... What do you mean, tidal wave?"
If Fleija is detonated I do not believe there would be much of Damocles to crash into the ocean.