AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-01-28, 00:04   Link #6461
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

It's a good thing that both Chihiro and Ayumi are now directly involved in an incident with Vintage..if Keima wants to, he can explain why he's doing all that stuff to them without lying

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 00:41   Link #6462
AlaAlba

Haqua vs 3 vintage. I expect nothing good next week I doubt she can even win against 1 vintage.
Let's hope the new outfit also means a new power/ much stronger

Tamii could get 3 more chapters with battles(3 goddess vs 3 vintage, each one chapter lol he even can make it 10 chapter for battles only), but nice to him he keep kaminomi from becoming a battle manga Though I want to see the battle too
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 01:49   Link #6463
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Man the only strOng ally they have on their side is Nikaido, I hope the fight lasts as long as Haqua's jail escape.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 03:09   Link #6464
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Here is something interesting :

Diana is Apollo's twin according to Greek mythology. And both their vessels have almost equivalent figures (Kanon is 86-58-85, Tenri is 84-57-84, +-2cm). Though it remains to be seen why Diana is so much smarter than Apollo.

Interestingly, Diana is one of the goddesses sworn to chastity and not to marry, but she keeps seeking to have sex with Keima. Though her sister Minerva, who has sworn a similar oath, is marriage-proof and will have eternal virginity because anyone who tries to do either will have to face legal consequences.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 05:38   Link #6465
Solafighter
Hige

It was finaly time, that Haqua strikes back. Her new outfit fits her very well.
Old 2012-01-28, 07:15   Link #6466
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i can totally see nikaido wearing something very S&M like
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 07:31   Link #6467
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. Just wow. Two goddesses taken down?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 07:32   Link #6468
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
i can totally see nikaido wearing something very S&M like
Something like this or even greater?

Spoiler for picture:
Old 2012-01-28, 08:18   Link #6469
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Also, note that the alarm was pulled by Tenri/Diana. It is fairly safe to assume then that she escaped capture and will play a role in the upcoming progression.
How do you know the alarm was pulled by Tenri/Diana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Haqua vs 3 vintage. I expect nothing good next week I doubt she can even win against 1 vintage.
Let's hope the new outfit also means a new power/ much stronger
It would be a tad pointless if she appeared and saved them all cool-like and then lose in the next chapter.

I assume that up until now she wasn't serious but she thought that she could trust hell.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 09:36   Link #6470
Seiryuu

Looking forward to the next chapter. At LAST Keima's being placed in a position where he'll have to come clean and let the girls know just what's going on. He's generally a very smart guy, but he's been rushing too much and not thinking, and he's trying to force people into characters he can handle instead of just trying to figure out how to handle the people they are. His pursuit of Ayumi and formerly Chihiro has been so messy that the full truth is probably the only way to salvage anything. It's the only way to suggest that he's even tried to be something other than a gigantic ass. So long as he seems to be acting of his own volition, the girls are going to hate him more and more, but once his will is shown to be a secondary matter, and it's made clear he doesn't currently have a choice, things may clean up.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 09:41   Link #6471
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
It would be a tad pointless if she appeared and saved them all cool-like and then lose in the next chapter.

I assume that up until now she wasn't serious but she thought that she could trust hell.
With her dress torn to shreds, I bet it is Dokuro who supplied her with stuff.

Either that, or she allied herself with Akari/Nikaido's division of anti-vintage hunters and got that uniform.

And Akari is interrogating a burned out Vintage member. She must have been quite powerful.

Then again, I think Tenri/Diana may be left out by Vintage because she isn't Keima's capture target. Lune specifically targeted Keima's captured girls, but since Tenri/Diana isn't one of them (Tenri already had Diana around in her for a long time, and she is supposedly "captured" by Nora), she could still be the only goddess who is safe, along with Ayumi/Mercury.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-01-29 at 09:59.
Old 2012-01-29, 11:11   Link #6472
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Looking forward to the next chapter. At LAST Keima's being placed in a position where he'll have to come clean and let the girls know just what's going on. He's generally a very smart guy, but he's been rushing too much and not thinking, and he's trying to force people into characters he can handle instead of just trying to figure out how to handle the people they are. His pursuit of Ayumi and formerly Chihiro has been so messy that the full truth is probably the only way to salvage anything. It's the only way to suggest that he's even tried to be something other than a gigantic ass. So long as he seems to be acting of his own volition, the girls are going to hate him more and more, but once his will is shown to be a secondary matter, and it's made clear he doesn't currently have a choice, things may clean up.
haha, can't agree more. Keima seems to lost his God power eh? he didn't even prepare a plan for the worst, like what is happening on 174. After seeing those giant weiss at that cave he really should have discuss it with the goddesses, not delaying things like he is doing now.
Old 2012-01-30, 00:42   Link #6473
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Finally, finally, it seems like the deadlock between Keima, Ayumi, and Chihiro is going to be solved, or at least put on hold until the latter two have the time to be taught of the situation they are in. But wow, 3 goddesses already down, and only Diana being the only goddess available to help them, things look pretty bleak. I was under the assumption that the goddesses were a lot more stronger than your average new devils, but they were felled so easily... Though I guess the element of surprise had a big part in their defeat. I'm wondering how long Haqua will last against them.

And yesh, Haqua is finally back in the scene as well, with a new suit to boot. As we all know, new suit = new and great power

Ah, there was the hax masochist Nikaido sensei. She'd be of tremendous help, I'd expect. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Old 2012-01-30, 14:15   Link #6474
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Then again, I think Tenri/Diana may be left out by Vintage because she isn't Keima's capture target. Lune specifically targeted Keima's captured girls, but since Tenri/Diana isn't one of them (Tenri already had Diana around in her for a long time, and she is supposedly "captured" by Nora), she could still be the only goddess who is safe, along with Ayumi/Mercury.
No, Diana wasn't taken down like the others because she just happens to attend a different school.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 18:01   Link #6475
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Man the only strong ally they have on their side is Nikaido, I hope the fight lasts as long as Haqua's jail escape.
Quote:
....And Akari is interrogating a burned out Vintage member. She must have been quite powerful.
This. Akari is obviously quite capable.

And speaking of capable, Lune taking out Mars shows that she is a pretty capable foe herself, even if Mars is not fully powered up at present....

Quote:
Hmm ... possibly so, possibly so.

I am kinda wondering what will happen to Sumire, or how she will be brought back into the story of a sudden by the mere fact of her being immediately involved in the current Vintage attack....
Old 2012-01-31, 01:27   Link #6476
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Love the new Haqua outfit... *drools...
Welcome back Haqua...
This manga needs moar of you...

Isnt all the goddess is captured?
Are vintage that strong?? O.o
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 01:39   Link #6477
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Love the new Haqua outfit... *drools...
Welcome back Haqua...
This manga needs moar of you...

Isn't all the goddess is captured?
Are vintage that strong?? O.o
Dunno about all of them ... Tenri-Diana is still a question, at least - also, they technically only showed two (three if you include Ayumi-Mercury) being actually physically captured (Tsukiyo-Vulcan and Yui-Mars). A member of Vintage is shown standing beside Kanon-Apollo only. There is a passing scene in the library where it looks like there is blood (?) on the table and a light and book are shown, the implication is Shiori-Minerva is not there and possibly physically captured as well.

So Diana is a question, Minerva is an unknown (although prolly captured?), and Apollo is in danger, though not immobilized externally by vintage members like Vulcan, Mercury and Mars.

But Akari is free and very dangerous, apparently already having defeated a member of vintage, and Haqua is present and has apparently "leveled up".

But poor Sumire - all we know is that it looks like she was captured - and Chihiro, they both appear (at least for now) to be "normal girls" in the midst of the attack....
Old 2012-01-31, 07:20   Link #6478
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Actually it would be funny if Chihiro is the host for Demeter, and the goddess is the mother of the other 6.

Now that is tricky. How can all the 7 goddesses love Keima without making the harem look incestous?

I am inclined to think that there are 7 goddesses instead of 6. Demeter was left behind so there will still be a goddess around to watch the land.

Old 2012-01-31, 07:56   Link #6479
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Actually it would be funny if Chihiro is the host for Demeter, and the goddess is the mother of the other 6.

Now that is tricky. How can all the 7 goddesses love Keima without making the harem look incestous?

I am inclined to think that there are 7 goddesses instead of 6.
Demeter was left behind so there will still be a goddess around to watch the land.
Agreed. I have a feeling Demeter is around somewhere too.

But (apologies for being a broken record), I am still very surprised that Sumire popped up out of nowhere for the vintage attack ... I am wondering if Wakaki is intending to do something totally unexpected using her. (Using her as well?)
Old 2012-01-31, 08:01   Link #6480
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Dunno about all of them ... Tenri-Diana is still a question, at least - also, they technically only showed two (three if you include Ayumi-Mercury) being actually physically captured (Tsukiyo-Vulcan and Yui-Mars). A member of Vintage is shown standing beside Kanon-Apollo only. There is a passing scene in the library where it looks like there is blood (?) on the table and a light and book are shown, the implication is Shiori-Minerva is not there and possibly physically captured as well.

So Diana is a question, Minerva is an unknown (although prolly captured?), and Apollo is in danger, though not immobilized externally by vintage members like Vulcan, Mercury and Mars.

But Akari is free and very dangerous, apparently already having defeated a member of vintage, and Haqua is present and has apparently "leveled up".

But poor Sumire - all we know is that it looks like she was captured - and Chihiro, they both appear (at least for now) to be "normal girls" in the midst of the attack....
no, I think Shiori is also captured as well, you can see the spider-web like seal on the floor. the seal is sealing Shiori there I think.

Vintage using spider-web like seal technique, maybe this is the old-demon sealing technique, not the one LC or Haqua are using.

lol, sealing technique and such, are we in Naruto thread here?

I'm looking forward to see what Akari will do, she looks to be strong but these vintage maybe an equal match to her, they captured the goddesses with ease after all. One thing I trully wanted to see was, Kusunoki instead it is Sumire. Maybe Kusunoki could put a good fight against those vintages with her karate

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen