AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 26 30.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 21.18%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 12.94%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.18%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-03-25, 23:01   Link #61
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
yet he seems to enjoy acting as the dog and happy he gets to slaughter these random street punks.
Wasn't it mention that Skill-Out was planning a city wide terror attack using rockets? Such a move would obviously force the higherups to respond the best way they know how.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:05   Link #62
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wasn't it mention that Skill-Out was planning a city wide terror attack using rockets? Such a move would obviously force the higherups to respond the best way they know how.
Lol I though Skill0ut were just a bunch of losers who are allowed to live because Anti-Skill is too lazy to handle them. Skill0uts are not dumb afterall? I mean they're just Yakuza prettied up in Index right? Or am I wrong?
Old 2011-03-25, 23:07   Link #63
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Skill-Out are level 0 delinquents who really shouldn't be underestimated. Their not trained with those weapons but they aren't dumb.
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:10   Link #64
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
yet he seems to enjoy acting as the dog and happy he gets to slaughter these random street punks.
Dude, he is Accelerator, why are you acting surprised....
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:12   Link #65
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Lol I though Skill0ut were just a bunch of losers who are allowed to live because Anti-Skill is too lazy to handle them. Skill0uts are not dumb afterall? I mean they're just Yakuza prettied up in Index right? Or am I wrong?
Skill-Out are a group of thugs, they're not as classy as the Yakuza. Just punks with access to better toys than the outside world. Though most of them are harmless deliquents, occasionally you'll get groups that band together with weapons to try to make a point about how sorry their lives are.

Mah, if they didn't learn their lesson from Big Spider, they deserve to deal with a not so nicer Level 5. So in that sense, yes they're pretty dumb thinking they can take on Academy City without suffering the consquences.
Old 2011-03-25, 23:14   Link #66
Sandinwater

Well guys I think I can say that I'm kinda happy that Season 2 is coming to an end because I have to agree with the guys back a few pages that it was really disappointing lol, and the animation for this episode was really off but I do know that it was most likely because of the earthquack. I'm all ready guessing that there will be a Season 2 for Railgun, you know to keep us occupied for the LONG wait for Season 3.
Sandinwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:19   Link #67
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandinwater View Post
I'm all ready guessing that there will be a Season 2 for Railgun, you know to keep us occupied for the LONG wait for Season 3.
yeah too bad they probably won't just skip Railgun and go straight to S3
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:27   Link #68
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
yeah too bad they probably won't just skip Railgun and go straight to S3
Railgun wasn't that bad, I actually really liked it. But I would rather that they skip it and go to Season 3 but lol now that I just said that they probably won't. -_-
Sandinwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:32   Link #69
EroKing

Touma : Would you like a potato?
Fukiyose: By the way, I'm wearing a front-hook today.

10/10 just for this
Old 2011-03-26, 00:01   Link #70
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Skill-Out are a group of thugs, they're not as classy as the Yakuza. Just punks with access to better toys than the outside world. Though most of them are harmless deliquents, occasionally you'll get groups that band together with weapons to try to make a point about how sorry their lives are.

Mah, if they didn't learn their lesson from Big Spider, they deserve to deal with a not so nicer Level 5. So in that sense, yes they're pretty dumb thinking they can take on Academy City without suffering the consquences.
Not all Skill Out are a yakuza, but Komaba's ganga resembled one with their own codes of honor. And about "make a point about how sorry their lives are" nor Komaba or his ninja friend (and maybe his group of 100) are like that, only Shiage because of his lack of confidence until he got you know what I mean.

Meh, also what they have to learn from Big Spider? They were good at the start but then got corrupted without their leader because of their own lack of conviction/confidence.

Its a vicious circle and they happens to be on the powerless side.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 00:07   Link #71
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandinwater View Post
Well guys I think I can say that I'm kinda happy that Season 2 is coming to an end because I have to agree with the guys back a few pages that it was really disappointing lol, and the animation for this episode was really off but I do know that it was most likely because of the earthquack. I'm all ready guessing that there will be a Season 2 for Railgun, you know to keep us occupied for the LONG wait for Season 3.
The animation as very good at some parts and jumpy on others. Kinda funny.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 00:38   Link #72
Flere821
Lurker

Pretty good episode IMO, with Acqua at the start. I was kinda hoping for a shot with Fiamma silhouette with a creepy grin when his name was mentioned, but guess not

IMO, the pacing was good but they left a ton of things out. Gotta love what happened to Touma during this episode though.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 01:17   Link #73
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

Awaki is so much hotter in the anime and i loled when Terra's seiyuu was Jiraiya's
Old 2011-03-26, 02:04   Link #74
Bordix

Hmm, I should have already expected Index to be present whenever food is concerned. My bad.

Rough start but it ended up quite well. I pity those Skill-outs who're about to face Accelerator. He's been pretty much in a bad mood after all the recent stuff he has been through. You could tell with that disturbed look on his face, or is that his normal expression?
Old 2011-03-26, 02:23   Link #75
pikachuwei

kinda annoyed they didnt put in an actual declaration of war, just loads of vague references.
Old 2011-03-26, 04:10   Link #76
ninja_pintu

I know this sounds stupid, but who exactly is Kazakiri?
I don't remember much of first season since I saw it a few years ago( I do remember most events but I seriously don't remember her, when I saw her in the new opening I thought she was a new character or something).
Old 2011-03-26, 04:52   Link #77
eiyuu99

Spoiler for why so serious:

Skillout VS Accelerator: A slaughter or a massacre.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 05:39   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Initially I didn't know what to expect of this episode, but fortunately it turns out better than I had feared. My greatest surprise was the insert song (which wasn't by Mami or Maon as I had predicted) during Hyouka's scene, which makes me wonder why all the best of these kinds of moments isn't with an actual romance interest This episode actually have two of my favorite things I like about Index- Kamijou class (I should call them 'Class F' for fun ) monkeying around, and GROUP doing wet work
Old 2011-03-26, 06:01   Link #79
tsunade666

Quote:
Initially I didn't know what to expect of this episode, but fortunately it turns out better than I had feared. My greatest surprise was the insert song (which wasn't by Mami or Maon as I had predicted) during Hyouka's scene, which makes me wonder why all the best of these kinds of moments isn't with an actual romance interest This episode actually have two of my favorite things I like about Index- Kamijou class (I should call them 'Class F' for fun ) monkeying around, and GROUP doing wet work
That's true. Touma and Hyouka's relationship are just friends and not in the love or romance relationship. But the atmosphere and the BGM just screams of romance in the air.

Nice BGM and who sung it again?
Old 2011-03-26, 06:18   Link #80
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
That's true. Touma and Hyouka's relationship are just friends and not in the love or romance relationship. But the atmosphere and the BGM just screams of romance in the air.

Nice BGM and who sung it again?
According to RandomC, it's IKU’s “Pray ~Inori”, the artist for last season's ED songs.

Speaking of bgm, the two new bgm used for Kamijou Class and GROUP were the best I've heard, which makes me wonder why is it only played now when we're near the end.