Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-23, 14:34   Link #41
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I'm starting to wonder where the hell Komamaru is...
keeping watch over the magic tent spikes replacing the destroyed tower?
Old 2009-06-23, 14:40   Link #42
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Okay fair enough. -_-'
Old 2009-06-23, 15:01   Link #43
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Not to long ago, Momo made a surprise appearance, and not apparently Wonderweiss also pops up...Where do these people keep coming from? Is there some sort of a spawn portal where, unless tripped to stop, more people will continually enter the battlefield?
Wonderweiss has joined the private party
Stark: Aizen y r these n00bs joining, kick them
Aizen: Nah free kills

Thats so true people popping out like flies and fighting only to be cut down 10 seconds later.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-06-23, 15:50   Link #44
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
keeping watch over the magic tent spikes replacing the destroyed tower?
He's actually guarding Kira as he's healing the Lts.
Old 2009-06-23, 16:43   Link #45
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Wonderweiss has joined the private party
Stark: Aizen y r these n00bs joining, kick them
Aizen: Nah free kills

Thats so true people popping out like flies and fighting only to be cut down 10 seconds later.
LOL, that's a classic MMORPG line lol!
Old 2009-06-23, 17:16   Link #46
Oberon

Maybe a candidate for the ridiculously huge guy from behind.
Old 2009-06-23, 17:22   Link #47
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I'm starting to wonder where the hell Komamaru is...
Chasing a car?...

I think that this couple of gentlemen (Ukitake and Kyouraku) are the smartest of all, if Ukitake stops Kyouraku, it's for a good reason, and please kubo, please, don't f*ck this
Old 2009-06-23, 19:08   Link #48
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

We almost get too see Kyouraku's bankai ..
Kubo trying to drag this fight till the end of summer ?
Old 2009-06-23, 19:14   Link #49
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
We almost get too see Kyouraku's bankai ..
Kubo trying to drag this fight till the end of time ?
Fixed
Old 2009-06-23, 19:25   Link #50
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
"Lol Kubo is horrible, he forgot Yammy.."
"Lulz Kubo, now he forget about Wonder Weiss..."

Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-23, 20:54   Link #51
lequory
People hate good theories

So I was slightly right about what I said in the last chapter thread. Like how ukitake's shikai works. Hopefully this will be a good chapter and I hope that is either wonderweiss or the negacion eye thingy from SS Arc.

A good theory about what Aizen may be planning to do. Credit goes to....Querente

That reminds me of something, when people say that Stark wants to see bankais ,while Ukitake tries to prevent shunsui's bankai.

So here is a new theory. If Aizens true goal is still to get his hands on a King's Key, then he would have need two things. A) A spirit-rich land (which is KKT) and B) A lot of souls. I do hope I do remember that correctly.

However, Aizen is not gonna need KKT at all, he is *CREATING* the land and souls he needs with this battle. KKT is simply used as a lure or hostage. Which is why he wasnt too alarmed when they switched KKT for a fake, after all, the place wasnt important, just that the shinigami captains were there. This whole war is simply a tool for him to get the key, the war isnt the obstacle but the way to succeed in his plans.

Arrancar are menos and menos are an amalgam of many hollow souls. Even if the gillian menos have only a few dozen or hundred souls, the adjucar have eaten hollows that number in the many thousands (see Grimmjow's past). Thats a lot of souls that come free when the espada die. So that fills the requirement of lots of souls.

Then there is the spirit-particle saturated land. Well, that is what bankais are for. Aizen forces the shinigami to releash bankai, which creates bursts of reiatsu ,saturating the air and possible the land with spirit particles. (Much like Ichigo influences people around him with his uncontrolled reiatsu). So the second requirement is being full-filled with each released bankai. Starrk might be the only one who knows the whole plan (the others are sacrifices after all), thats why he is teasing Shunsui to release his bankai. Remember that shinigami of captain level are normally limited as NOT to affect the surroundings. They dont have those limits now, so they are actually affecting the surroundings and even more so the more power they use (ie. bankai).

No wonder Aizen is in control and doesnt need to lift a finger, the shinigami battling and beating his arrancar is what he wants after all
Old 2009-06-23, 21:40   Link #52
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^ The problem with that theory is that Aizen went through the trouble of trapping several shinigami w/ bankai in Hueco Mundo and only brought 3 Espada to the real world. If he planned to harvest the power of their bankai and the souls of the espada in the real world why would he lure the captains into HM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320
Same thinking!
I don't want to see Ichigo at all. He can go lovely dovely with Orihime if he wants to, but behind the curtain for a year or so
Sadly enough, Ichigo's most recent battles have been way more interesting than the current captain battles. At least those had some swordplay.

But things are looking up if Wonderweiss appears.

Old 2009-06-23, 21:59   Link #53
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Fixed
Good one
Cokkie +
Old 2009-06-24, 00:01   Link #54
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
fixed
cookies!!!!!!!!!!! +2

You let me laugh so much
Old 2009-06-24, 00:57   Link #55
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post

Spoiler:
Ok this is a little off topic...but, I think the only thing KT forgot is to lay off the carbs... Look at that gut!!!!
Old 2009-06-24, 01:11   Link #56
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
^ The problem with that theory is that Aizen went through the trouble of trapping several shinigami w/ bankai in Hueco Mundo and only brought 3 Espada to the real world. If he planned to harvest the power of their bankai and the souls of the espada in the real world why would he lure the captains into HM?
Well we already know that he lured captains into HM in order to cut soul society's power in half. If we assume this theory is correct, perhaps he only needs a few espada to die and only a few Bankai's to be released for his plan to work. Although I don't think this is the real reason why Aizen won't have to lift a finger. Because even if this is his plan, at this rate, it still doesn't explain how he's going to deal with Yamamoto (and the vizards) before he can use the key and enter the king's realm. I mean, I suppose it's possible that he can somehow do all of this and escape to the king's realm in secret while everyone thinks he's in Yamamoto's fire cage. But I hope that doesn't happen.

Anyways, I'm really hoping that the vasto lorde's will arrive to replace the fallen espada. Otherwise Aizen's going to have his hands full -- especially if Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake, and Hitsugaya can stay in relatively good condition once the final espada's have been defeated.
Old 2009-06-24, 03:41   Link #57
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post

Spoiler:
Maybe he forgot and then remembered?
Old 2009-06-24, 04:31   Link #58
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Well we already know that he lured captains into HM in order to cut soul society's power in half. If we assume this theory is correct, perhaps he only needs a few espada to die and only a few Bankai's to be released for his plan to work. Although I don't think this is the real reason why Aizen won't have to lift a finger. Because even if this is his plan, at this rate, it still doesn't explain how he's going to deal with Yamamoto (and the vizards) before he can use the key and enter the king's realm. I mean, I suppose it's possible that he can somehow do all of this and escape to the king's realm in secret while everyone thinks he's in Yamamoto's fire cage. But I hope that doesn't happen.

Anyways, I'm really hoping that the vasto lorde's will arrive to replace the fallen espada. Otherwise Aizen's going to have his hands full -- especially if Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake, and Hitsugaya can stay in relatively good condition once the final espada's have been defeated.
explaination will be quite simple really. He needs to leech off their reitsu, but at the same time, he cannot afford to be overwhelmed. therefore divertinghalf the forces so the remaining is sufficient but also able to be handled by his army.

as for dealing with the remaining captains, there are 3 of them in the cage. I think the odds are still acceptable given his hax shikai. And anyway it is likely that whatever device he uses to power up the key will also leech off their powers so that they are exhuasted.
Old 2009-06-24, 04:54   Link #59
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

Nice to see Wonderweiss finally making an appearance. Whoever or whatever that black mass is i can only guess its another arrancar. Vasto Lorde or not, it looks like Wonderweiss will make a big impact on one of these battles.
Old 2009-06-24, 05:55   Link #60
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

my 2 cents....

big black mass = that big black unknown thing behind those menos that opened that big garganta and the 3 negations on Aizen,Tousen and Gin at the end of SS saga

.....he opens the garganta to bring Vastolorde Wonderwice M. to kick SS asses ^_^
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion