Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-26, 11:16   Link #61
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Aizen didn't really use them for fodder. He ordered all the Espada to stay put, but no's. 9-4 disobeyed. With the exception of Ulq, they were all defeated. Granted, this didn't really bother Aizen as much as you'd expect, but he didn't say it was intentional either.

I agree with unameit, I think the fraccions generally on VC level and weaker than all the Espada.

There are VC's on site in Karakura town along with the captains. The fraccion will probably be matched against them. Espada vs. Captains, VC's vs. Fraccion.
That's what i thought.. Btw, the 1st and 2nd vc are crap so they would probably end as spectators...(1 hit-knocked-out) And that leaves only matsumoto and dog's vc.. As we can see there are 5 fractions, MY guess is vc-vaizards will take on the fractions, meaning 5 vc vs 5 fractions (fatso vaizard won't be in a fight) --> that's pretty much even but let's just face it, vc vaizards will be too strong for those fractions...

My other guess is, 3 c-vaizards vs 3 espada!! hitsugaya, dog, soifon gang up with 3 c vaizard against the espada so, 6 against 3..
Shinji will probably face aizen..
Anymore possible scenario?
Old 2008-06-26, 11:34   Link #62
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Bleach 316 ~Credit to Drake at Pantip

At Karakura Town, the spirit pressure of Aizen and all his suboridinates together is amazingly powerful, so much so that low ranked hollows within a distance of 22 kilometres are scaredly shaking and some of them even explode because of this heavy spirit pressure.

"Damn his spiriual power is like a demon as usual" Omaeda Marejiyo says while trying to hide his fear.
"You can run away if you are scared" Soi Fon replies sarcastically.

"Should we deal with the head first?" Iba Tetsusaemon asked his captain, Komamura.

"No we can't. Aizen's ability is more special than any regular ones" He replied. "If we want to concentrate on defeating him, we need to finish defeating everyone around him first."

"Among the three Espadas, who do you think is the most capable one?" Kyouraku asked his best friend (Ukitake) who is standing beside him.

"It's difficult to say..." The 13th devision captain answered "... we probably need to ask Aizen.."

"The problem is.." Hitsugaya states, "There is nothng to guarantee that while we are fighting with Espadas, Aizen won't intervine."

"...yeah that's it" Matsumoto answers him.

Despite all the comments, the general commander Yamamoto Genryuzai Shigekuni shows no reaction. He contemplates the situation for a while and then orders everyone to back off.

Suddenly, he releases his Shikai. At that moment, the flames start to build up like a wall surrounding Aizen, Tousen and Gin.

"Joukakuenjou" Yamamoto states the name of his technique. "Now, Aizen and the others will not be able to get out of there for a while. So in the meantime...."

His eyes move to the Espada's "we should finish it all."

"He makes such a quick action.... Our big commander..." Ukitake complains.

"Just by this, you can see how fit he is." Shunsui smiles with relief.

"Heww so hot." Ichimaru Gin complains even if there is no worry in his voice. "Such a great efforts for us, General Yama Ji... " He turns to ask his boss "So what should we do? Captain Aizen. Like this, we can't join them."

"We don't need to do anything" is the answr from Aizen. He smiles calmly "Because this fight will end without having us intervene at all. That's it."

The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore" Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
"This is the end" He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.
"I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."
Aizen, Gin and Tousen can't get out of Yamaji's cage.
Old 2008-06-26, 11:37   Link #63
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

20 chapters later we find out that while yama and guys finish killing the espadas, aizen has already made his way to soul society and generated his ouken.
Old 2008-06-26, 11:41   Link #64
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Aizen, Gin and Tousen can't get out of Yamaji's cage.
What?!! Then the battle will end before it even started... How long kubo will keep avoiding aizen and gin in a serious battle? He doesn't think that the 3 espada would be enough to defeat all captains, does he? I say shinsui and ukitake are strong enough to take on the espada on one on one...
Old 2008-06-26, 11:44   Link #65
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
this either means Aizen is awaiting the Vizards and thinks they will take on SS(or at least occupy them) or he is seriously confident in 3 Espadas + Fraccions being enough for splitted SS..
Old 2008-06-26, 11:59   Link #66
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
What?!! Then the battle will end before it even started... How long kubo will keep avoiding aizen and gin in a serious battle? He doesn't think that the 3 espada would be enough to defeat all captains, does he? I say shinsui and ukitake are strong enough to take on the espada on one on one...
Weird plot-kai though. If yamamoto can encricle Aizen, Gin and Tousen with fire too strong to break......then why not simply tighten the circle and engulf them completely :S? If that won't kill them, then why are they still stuck in the circle of flames at all?

Instead of introudcing such plot devices to allow neat matchups, Kubo should just throw the cards to the winds, and let everyone have a knockout brawl. Imagine, all the captains bankai-ing at the same time........It's hard to storyboard mass combat, but if Kubo suceeded it would be the epic fight arc to end all arcs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
20 chapters later we find out that while yama and guys finish killing the espadas, aizen has already made his way to soul society and generated his ouken.
Heh, that would be a cool plot twist, and very credible use of his hypnosis shikai. I still don't get why Yamamoto isn't closing the circle of flames though...
Old 2008-06-26, 12:04   Link #67
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

So Yamaji's mere Shikai is enough to trap Aizen and co. I really want to know what his bankai would do
Old 2008-06-26, 12:05   Link #68
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
That would indeed be consequent and brave, but this can't be the end of bleach since the end of bleach has to take place in the kings realm and has to feature Unohana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
If they are even inside... it wouldn't be the first time, that Aizen is actually standing at a different place than everybody thinks.
while chatting with Gin, lol? but Stark could teleport them out from there

all in all it looks like SS has no real tactics to begin with Yamamoto's move seemed to surprise them

Last edited by WONDERMIKE; 2008-06-26 at 14:07.
Old 2008-06-26, 12:26   Link #69
kadenza

aizen claiming they dont need to do anything suggestds to me the vizards will side with him, and i wonder what role will ishida's and ichigo's fathers as well as tessai urahara and yorouchi play in this? i suspect they will team up with our main heros to face off with the vizards, which leaves the question, how and who will then deal with aizen and co?
Old 2008-06-26, 12:39   Link #70
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHENOMENOL
"I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."
This is for all the Orihime haters, looks like she is pretty bad ass after all, cuz I would have shited my pants...
Old 2008-06-26, 12:40   Link #71
Phenomenal
Banned

It's kind of retarded for Aizen too say that they (Gin Tousen and himself) won't need to get involved in the fight when they can't even break out of Yamammoto's fire cage technique and they expect there subordinates who are weaker to handle business? Like many of you have said unless Aizen has a plan involving the Vaizards aiding him (which I freakin doubt Shinji is gonna want to kick his cheeks for what he did) or he has something else in mind. Cause what if Uraharha finds a way for the OTHER captains to escape while the fight is going on and be let loose on Aizen and company? That means Aizen is royally screwed.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2008-06-26 at 13:14.
Old 2008-06-26, 12:59   Link #72
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
It's kind of retarded for Aizen too say that they (Gin Tousen and himself) won't need to get involved in the fight when they can't even break out of Yamammoto's fire cage technique and they expect there subordinates who are weaker to handle business? Like many of you have said unless Aizen has a plan involving the Vaizards aiding him (which I freakin doubt Shinji is gonna want to kick his cheeks for what he did) or he has something else in mind. Cause what if Uraharha finds a way for the OTHER captains to escape while the fight is going on and be let lose on Aizen and company? That means Aizen is royally screwed.
Well it could be that Aizen says that because they cannot break free of Yama-Gi's fire wall, and to make it look as if he could but doesn't really need to he says that to Gin. The top 3 Espada are probably very powerful, but I think Aizen is over estimating them.
Old 2008-06-26, 13:15   Link #73
Phenomenal
Banned

Yeah we shall see, but I see that fire cage as a plot for Kubo not to show Aizen in a serious fight as of yet (Which I think is weak).

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2008-06-26 at 13:42.
Old 2008-06-26, 15:51   Link #74
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have to go with Scep the espada are a sacrifice for Aizen's plans

also
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Verb

swang

(archaic) Imperfect (simple past) form of swing (now largely replaced by swung)
Old 2008-06-26, 15:51   Link #75
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
This is for all the Orihime haters, looks like she is pretty bad ass after all, cuz I would have shited my pants...
And you know, I can't help but think that Ulquiorria isn't really planning to kill her because he doesn't really seem like the type who would try to prolong the death like that. I think he's trying to test her or make her do something. Maybe he's goading her into using her powers in self-defense.

Quote:
Cause what if Uraharha finds a way for the OTHER captains to escape while the fight is going on and be let loose on Aizen and company? That means Aizen is royally screwed.
More likely, it's going to be the SS captains that get screwed.

Old 2008-06-26, 15:57   Link #76
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
More likely, it's going to be the SS captains that get screwed.
How? With MORE captians like Byakuya, Unohana, Kenpachi, Mayuri released Aizen and friends are screwed.
Old 2008-06-26, 16:01   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Captains are going to be screwed for plot reasons else the Vizards cant interfere. It would be better off with a 3 way battle royale but Kubo being bland will put vizards on SS side
Old 2008-06-26, 16:04   Link #78
Phenomenal
Banned

I don't see Yamammoto losing to anyone one-on-one though.
Old 2008-06-26, 16:44   Link #79
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

I hear everyone talking about Aizen's bankai. I think Gin is pretty beastly; I mean 1 shot from his Shinsou almost killed Byakuya, running to save someone or not. Gin probaly wasn't even serious when he went to kill Rukia. He's being overlooked/underanticipated IMO. Aizen's the bigger fish of course, but Gin needs some love too lol.
Old 2008-06-26, 17:30   Link #80
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I hear everyone talking about Aizen's bankai. I think Gin is pretty beastly; I mean 1 shot from his Shinsou almost killed Byakuya, running to save someone or not. Gin probaly wasn't even serious when he went to kill Rukia. He's being overlooked/underanticipated IMO. Aizen's the bigger fish of course, but Gin needs some love too lol.
You know we have seen Tousen's bankai, but Aizen's and Gin's are still a mystery... I think in Aizen's organization Tousen is the weakest, I think Gin's bankai will be cooler than a polar bear's toe nails!!!!!!... At least I hope it will.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion