AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-09-06, 20:16   Link #12341
ergo167

hello my names Ergo and I am new to this blog and my first time joining a blog.
Old 2012-09-06, 22:51   Link #12342
TokyoTrashBaby
Detective

Hey Everyone, I'm TTB. I'm not the anime fan I used to be, but I'm hoping to get back into it, and maybe learn about some new series.
Old 2012-09-07, 21:49   Link #12343
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Hi Hi : D I'm new here. I look forward to participating in the forums~~ I currently live in Canada but originally from Europe.. Well when I was like 2 feet. It would be nice to discuss anime and manga with people who like it just as much as I do : ) Nice to meet everyone!!
Welcome to the forums bunchii. You will find many,many people who love anime and manga to discuss with. Hope you have a good time at the AnimeSuki Forums!

Quote:
hello my names Ergo and I am new to this blog and my first time joining a blog.
Welcome Ergo. Though it is your first time, I am sure you'll be able to find friends and talk about animes and mangas. You'll fit right in, in no time.

Quote:
Hey Everyone, I'm TTB. I'm not the anime fan I used to be, but I'm hoping to get back into it, and maybe learn about some new series.
Welcome TTB! Don't worry. We will try our best to turn you back into an anime addict. The AnimeSuki Forums is the best place to find new series and turns you into an anime fan. Have fun at the forums and prepare to be cured of the Not-An-Anime-Fan Disease aka N.A.A.F Disease.
Old 2012-09-08, 07:02   Link #12344
natsu_san

Wink

Hello everybody out there.
I finally registered to this fantastic anime & manga community after reading (far too many) mangas and watching (far too many) animes.

Looking forward to discuss some details with you in the dedicated threads
natsu_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 07:33   Link #12345
AkitoW013

Hello, I'm AkitoW013.
I frequently visit this forum so I decided to be a member to discuss mangas and animes with everyone here !

Nice to meet you all
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 14:40   Link #12346
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Hello, I'm BassGSnewtype, nice to meet you.
BassGSnewtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 15:33   Link #12347
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Hello, I'm BassGSnewtype, nice to meet you.
Welcome BassGSnewtype! Nice to meet you too. My name is Midnight2352. Hope you have a good time at the forums and make friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Hello, I'm AkitoW013.
I frequently visit this forum so I decided to be a member to discuss mangas and animes with everyone here !

Nice to meet you all
Welcome AkitoW013! I look forward to discussing animes with you, however, I am not much of a manga fan. Enjoy yourself here at AnimeSuki Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsu_san View Post
Hello everybody out there.
I finally registered to this fantastic anime & manga community after reading (far too many) mangas and watching (far too many) animes.

Looking forward to discuss some details with you in the dedicated threads
Welcome natsu_san! It is always nice to meet an anime addict. You'll find many people to discuss animes and mangas with including myself. Have fun at the forums!
Old 2012-09-08, 17:44   Link #12348
knightmarex

Hello I'm knightmarex and new here, hope we all get along
Old 2012-09-08, 18:13   Link #12349
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmarex View Post
Hello I'm knightmarex and new here, hope we all get along
Welcome knightmarex! We'll get along easily. AnimeSuki members here are very kind and helpful. You'll get used to the forums in no time. Enjoy yourself!
Old 2012-09-08, 23:21   Link #12350
cardcaptorkitty
Clow Card Master

G'day, guys.

I'm CardcaptorKitty. I registered here a while ago, but haven't posted anything yet, and so I'd like to change that. I'd like to meet more folks who love to discuss anime and manga as much as I do~ Unfortunately, most of my offline friends have "outgrown" it and have new interests. AnimeSuki seems like a great place to meet and talk about these things, ne?

I've been into anime for a long time - basically half of my life. I was part of the Toonami generation and Sailor Moon was my favorite. I was also watching a lot of other series at the time that I didn't realize were anime until we got the internet in our household. These series resulted in me becoming an anime fan! Before I knew it, I was buying Cardcaptor Sakura subtitled on VHS, then bumping up to a DVD player and collecting even more anime on DVDs, buying manga online and in the bookstores, going to conventions, buying dolls and figures and all kinds of merchandise...!

I tend to lurk, but when I have something to say, I can get really wordy because I like to write~

Yoroshiku~! <3
Old 2012-09-09, 00:01   Link #12351
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardcaptorkitty View Post
I tend to lurk, but when I have something to say, I can get really wordy because I like to write~
That's pretty much every person who's had a serious discussion on these forums. There's no such thing as a tl;dr around here. Not usually anyway.

Welcome to AnimeSuki~
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 02:57   Link #12352
Saudademaru

Hi everyone

Hello, another new person here. I've been into anime for a long time but I've become distanced from my offline friends since college so I'm hoping to meet some new friends here. I like lots of different anime and games in general with a list of some of my favs at the top of my mind in my profile here. Also I really like using google plus where more info about me exist (unless I go on one of my not too uncommon deleting rampages).

Might as well copy my list to make it easy

Anime
Shakugan no Shana
Death note
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood
Naruto Shippuden
Accel World
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Claymore
Yu-Yu-Hakusho
Pandora Hearts
Megaman NT Worrior

Just a few
Games:
Okami
Resistance:Fall of Man
Way of the Samurai 4
Megaman battle network 3 & 6
yu-gi-oh
Modnation Racers
Twisted Metal

Again, just a few.

I do windows gaming, PS3, android. Though I may do some console gaming, if I have the choice I prefer to support more open OSes like Linux/android or even Windows (even though Windows isn't really open) more than consoles both due to features that a PC can do that no console can do, the consoles limitations(from all-a hardware,software,dictated developer limitation view point. And development/update cost. To me Console makers are nothing but dictating middlemen taking money) OK, hope that didn't offend anyone, because if a game is good and exclusive then I will play it. (Waiting for Okami HD remake after all)

That's it for now, off to the gaming board I go.
Saudademaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 08:59   Link #12353
xRuki

Hello, one more new person here
well my name is Jessica but please call me Ruki, i am 20 years old from sweden
and likes alot of things hah
be nice to mee
xRuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 09:08   Link #12354
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saudademaru View Post
Hello, another new person here. I've been into anime for a long time but I've become distanced from my offline friends since college so I'm hoping to meet some new friends here. I like lots of different anime and games in general with a list of some of my favs at the top of my mind in my profile here. Also I really like using google plus where more info about me exist (unless I go on one of my not too uncommon deleting rampages).
Welcome to the forums Saudademaru. I'm not familiar with games but i do know a lot about animes. From your list i think you like a lt of action in your animes. Am i right?
Have fun at the forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRuki View Post
Hello, one more new person here
well my name is Jessica but please call me Ruki, i am 20 years old from sweden
and likes alot of things hah
be nice to mee
Welcome Ruki! We all like a lot of things too. Everyone here is nice so no need to worry. Enjoy yourself at the forums!
Old 2012-09-09, 10:28   Link #12355
bluelittledino

Hi everyone~

I've been looking around in the past, but never think about registering.
Now I returned and changed my mind today

I don't really have a favorite genre, but I prefer short and story focused anime.

I might not write much, but let's see if there's anything more I'll write other than this short introduction
bluelittledino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 11:57   Link #12356
Kiritouu

Hi everyone!

I just made an account yesterday so i'm kinda new here....

I just graduated high school and have a whole year to slack off and watch some good anime, play some visual novels....and all that kind of stuff! :3

I think my all time favorite anime would be.....quite a big list since I pretty much watch anything....well...not anything! LOL

I came across this forum a while ago and decided I'd join!

Please take care of me >0<
Kiritouu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 15:42   Link #12357
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelittledino View Post
Hi everyone~

I've been looking around in the past, but never think about registering.
Now I returned and changed my mind today

I don't really have a favorite genre, but I prefer short and story focused anime.

I might not write much, but let's see if there's anything more I'll write other than this short introduction
Welcome bluelittledino! No favourite genre. You seem easy to please with just about any anime. Well, we hope you find the kind of anime that suits your tastes. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiritouu View Post
Hi everyone!

I just made an account yesterday so i'm kinda new here....

I just graduated high school and have a whole year to slack off and watch some good anime, play some visual novels....and all that kind of stuff! :3

I think my all time favorite anime would be.....quite a big list since I pretty much watch anything....well...not anything! LOL

I came across this forum a while ago and decided I'd join!

Please take care of me >0<
Welcome Kiritouu! A whole year of nothing but animes?! Wow, enjoy yourself while you can. We'll be sure to take care of you and make sure you are entertained by the animes we recommend for the whole year. Have fun, you deserve it.
Old 2012-09-09, 17:35   Link #12358
Saudademaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2352 View Post
Welcome to the forums Saudademaru. I'm not familiar with games but i do know a lot about animes. From your list i think you like a lt of action in your animes. Am i right?
Have fun at the forums!

Welcome Ruki! We all like a lot of things too. Everyone here is nice so no need to worry. Enjoy yourself at the forums!
Yep. I really like action and right now I think I'm looking for drama/action, something else like Claymore. Forgot to mention about manga. I read some but prefer to watch anime. Motion pictures with a good OST just can't be beat IMO.
Saudademaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 12:48   Link #12359
Humble Loser
Spineless Main Character

Nice forum here and hello. Finally out of lurking. I look at lots of stuff and the discussion here seems nice.
Humble Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:58   Link #12360
Candaceaboo
The Cute Anime Artist

Hello!

Hello everyone. My name is Candaceaboo, and I am a digital and traditional anime/cartoon artist. Just recently found this place, and it looked like a nice place to be. See you around!
Candaceaboo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members