AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

View Poll Results: Toradora! - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 151 66.23%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 17.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 8.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 4.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 1.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.44%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.75%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-11, 14:22   Link #21
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Why the hate?
l find her responsible for what happened at the end, even though she has no clue that person saw her. To make things clear, l'm not pissed at her but at how things ended up going down.
Old 2009-02-11, 14:27   Link #22
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
l find her responsible for what happened at the end, even though she has no clue that person saw her. To make things clear, l'm not pissed at her but at how things ended up going down.
But, if you concede she has no clue, how can she be held responsible? I'm at a loss, here...

Old 2009-02-11, 14:32   Link #23
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
But, if you concede she has no clue, how can she be held responsible? I'm at a loss, here...
like l said l'm not really blaming her, l'm just pissed at the outcome. l needed to vent my frustration at someone and even though she has no clue....she is still the reason for things turning out like they did. let me re-state this l'm not pissed at her at all but the outcome itself.
Old 2009-02-11, 14:37   Link #24
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I cant wait to see the episode, myself and looking at screencaps of it, I think they hit a grand slam on it. Will comment more after subs
Old 2009-02-11, 14:49   Link #25
Kikuchi

Just saw the episode. I'm pissed at the end result but can't blame anyone for it. This is something way too complicated for a single person to be held responsible.

The ep was really, really good anyway. Wasn't disappointed by the drama.
Old 2009-02-11, 14:55   Link #26
Deathscyther

Nice emotional episode =)

I liked the inserted song in the end, 'Orange' would have been too upbeat for this episode imo.

I won't give it a 10 though, since the novel did this part way better. But it was still nice to see these scenes animated

I guess they're saving a certain scene for another episode.

Spoiler for important scenes this episode (read at your own risk):
Old 2009-02-11, 14:59   Link #27
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

A clear 10 for me since i'm rooting for TaigaxRyuuji - biased but it's that simple
Old 2009-02-11, 15:43   Link #28
puppygod

Wow. Just wow. I wasn't sure if JCStaff manage to pull it out, but seems like they did. Now just wait for subs to get all nuances that I missed, but looks like a good candidate for solid 10.
Old 2009-02-11, 15:58   Link #29
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I had to look at the Raw, I couldnt wait for the subs but I will get to my feeling about that later.

First of all, I think I am getting tired of "this episode is very good but this scene and that scene was done better in the novel" crap. Remember the novel will be superior in all aspects because it was the original context and animation or manga or movie would borrow some of context and make it their own (Like Harry Potter for example). So the novel would been still superior if they added all the context that was in this chapter in this episode or even the whole anime. I know that everybody has right to voice opinions but dont based a episode (or the whole series) because certain part of novel was done better than the animation.

But back to the episode, I think that J.C. Staff did a excellent job on it and I think this series has set the bar really high right now when it comes down to this genre, hand down. Believe me, it is going to be a while until something like this will come up again. This is now one of my top 3 Anime of all time.

10/10
Old 2009-02-11, 16:06   Link #30
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
I had to look at the Raw, I couldnt wait for the subs but I will get to my feeling about that later.

First of all, I think I am getting alittle tired of "this episode is very good but this scene and that scene was done better in the novel" crap. Remember the novel will be superior in all aspects because it was the original context and animation or manga or movie would borrow some of context and make it their own (Like Harry Potter for example). So the novel would been still superior if they added all the context that was in this chapter in this episode or even the whole anime. I know that everybody has right to voice opinions but dont based a episode (or the whole series) because certain part of novel was done better than the animation.

But back to the episode, I think that J.C. Staff did a excellent job on it and I think this series has set the bar really high right now when it comes down to this genre, hand down. Believe me, it is going to be a while until something like this will come up again. This is now one of my top 3 Anime of all time.

10/10
Haha gomen, but that chapter of the novel was done so well that I want everyone to read it

And I agree....Toradora is one of the best animes of this genre
Old 2009-02-11, 16:43   Link #31
qwerty_
Knowledge Researcher

Well, just another guy praying hard for subs appear like tomorrow morning.

Review later.

And yes, some 1's might appear. Hope 5% or less.
Old 2009-02-11, 16:54   Link #32
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
First of all, I think I am getting tired of "this episode is very good but this scene and that scene was done better in the novel" crap. Remember the novel will be superior in all aspects because it was the original context and animation or manga or movie would borrow some of context and make it their own
Everyone have their right for an opinion. Grounded or not - thats just your personal opion. Leave it at that. Bitching about other's bitching doesn't make you look smarter.
Old 2009-02-11, 17:07   Link #33
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Everyone have their right for an opinion. Grounded or not - thats just your personal opion. Leave it at that. Bitching about other's bitching doesn't make you look smarter.
But damn is it fun. Reading chapter 7, you can get the gist of things watching the raw. They kept the core of it.
Old 2009-02-11, 17:10   Link #34
Raiga
tl;dr

Spoiler for The episode:
Old 2009-02-11, 17:17   Link #35
iTittycakes

I can't wait for the subs, but I got the gist of things. I voted perfect 10, because obviously there's a lot of emotional and relationship clear ups.
Old 2009-02-11, 17:54   Link #36
ken_FF
剱冑の理、ここに在り

Send a message via Yahoo to ken_FF
So, the lesson here: Try not to fall in love with the same person as your best friend. It'll just cause pain on both sides :P
Old 2009-02-11, 18:41   Link #37
Kazuya Shiranami

at this rate i really start to think that ryuji should go whit ami, a less traumatic couple for him
Old 2009-02-11, 18:46   Link #38
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya Shiranami View Post
at this rate i really start to think that ryuji should go whit ami, a less traumatic couple for him
A shipper to the end. Enjoy the ride But that would hurt Taiga.
Old 2009-02-11, 19:02   Link #39
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by roan View Post
Mrm. I dunno what to say about this.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-11, 19:22   Link #40
Led_Zeppelin
Achilles Last Stand

Send a message via MSN to Led_Zeppelin
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I love this episode, I almoust feel the happiness of taiga when she was with Ryuuji-bear... and the loneliness when he goes...

Damn now can't wait for chapter 20, but i feel that this is the best chapter of the season... i hope to be wrong...

10/10
Closed Thread