Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-04, 21:57   Link #22101
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
wait, I have to google xenomorphs to get the joke... what manga do they live in?
Alien vs Predator.
Old 2012-04-04, 22:02   Link #22102
haegar
mangaviking

oh, IC it's not a mangacreature but a .... er... word. One of "those" words... you know ..... er like .... er.... polymorph and such ... too scentific for me I'm in the humanities department XD

Anyways, we had xenomorphs this chap but also Kurumu possibly dying. The motivational features Kurumu and death and presents a generally appealing situation. Thus it relates to the chapter ...er...somewhat.
Old 2012-04-04, 22:07   Link #22103
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
oh, IC it's not a mangacreature but a .... er... word. One of "those" words... you know ..... er like .... er.... polymorph and such ... too scentific for me I'm in the humanities department XD

Anyways, we had xenomorphs this chap but also Kurumu possibly dying. The motivational features Kurumu and death and presents a generally appealing situation. Thus it relates to the chapter ...er...somewhat.
You've never seen the Alien's movies???
Old 2012-04-04, 22:17   Link #22104
haegar
mangaviking

oh yessh I have and cost me sleep the first one did back then when I watched it at an age I shouldnt have

na I just wasn't immediately fammiliar with the term, that is all. Misreading prior posts I had concluded it must be some anime creature/monster.
Old 2012-04-04, 22:27   Link #22105
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Kurumu being slashed

I really hope she doesn't die...especially nt after getting a kiss with Tsukune nt too long ago
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 22:37   Link #22106
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Spoiler for Kurumu:
Wow, I'll take that any day of the week, dying with a smile on my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for More Tsukune YAY!:

Pure awesomeness.
Oh gosh, are we witnessing the advent of the new Prince of Darkness? Be afraid, world, be very afraid.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 23:23   Link #22107
Chris38

Spoiler for 52:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 23:29   Link #22108
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Still haven't seen the chapter- going to wait for a group to scanlate it, assuming it hasn't been already. But anyways, while I'm certain that more than enough has been said about Tsukune going down the Alucard route, here's my thought about Kurumu

Spoiler for Kurumu:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 23:45   Link #22109
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I bet that Kurumu, Yukari and Fong Fong are fine and dandy. I'm sure that if they all knew and expected to outnumbered and outmatched, they probably trained for the ability to "trick" the enemy in some way should they be "defeated".

After all, this kind of fight does require an immense amount of strategy, and they DID have the technical details of the fortress and personnel. So chances are, they formulated a plan to combat the leaders and Akua in such a way as to minimize losses, and Kurumu must have trained in such a way to use her powers to it's full potential, or at least a high portion of it, as she's still maturing.

I'm sure she probably used some kind of illusion charm that doesn't need eye contact to work, and will work on everyone in the vicinity. How this turned out will certainly depend on Mizore's reaction in the next chapter, as we've only seen the shocked expression immediately after, but not at the very last panel which was dedicated to Moka's full reaction, so Mizore might know Kurumu has a trick up her sleeve that Moka wouldn't know about, and I'm sure Kurumu probably trained a bit with Tsukune to even fool the vampire youki sensing ability, which is crucial here if Kurumu is to play dead convincingly.

What would be even more interesting is if Kurumu were to get back up after healing herself ala "Akasha style" and totally shock Akua that someone else can take Akua's dimensional sword in stride. Even better is if after even that, suddenly Akua finds that there is something else wrong, and that depends on what Kurumu has in mind for Akua's nightmare. Oh I so hope Kurumu mind-rapes Akua hard and fast.
Old 2012-04-05, 01:30   Link #22110
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Whao! Nice images guys.

Seems Tsukune has "REALLY" powered up now. Man Iam gonna miss his goofy side if this will be permanent change on him. Also seems Tsukune really likes using "HEADBUTTS" man the brawler side of him is still there. One hit kill.....

Spoiler for Kurumu Mizore:
Old 2012-04-05, 03:10   Link #22111
Chris38

Spoiler for Kurumu and Mizore:

And for how long, we will continue using the spoiler tags ? The chapter has been already out for some time, so I believe that most of the people that are interested in R+V have already read it...

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-04-05 at 03:33.
Old 2012-04-05, 03:34   Link #22112
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

kurumu...mmm....this is a cliché...

Look like, Akua did the same thing..with Akasha...and then..Moka Shinso powers was released...

Now..if Kurumu is really cut..probably Moka is going to released her full powers..(Shinso)...this is the most logical theory...like she did in the past..her emotion..play an important part in it...

Interesting...i'm really interesting to see what happen in the next chapter..and to see how many seal has Tsukune...and what happen if he releases all seal..would be awesome, see Tsukune with all lines" around the neck that are going in his face..like when he was in berserk mode...
Old 2012-04-05, 03:48   Link #22113
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
kurumu...mmm....this is a cliché...

Look like, Akua did the same thing..with Akasha...and then..Moka Shinso powers was released...

Now..if Kurumu is really cut..probably Moka is going to released her full powers..(Shinso)...this is the most logical theory...like she did in the past..her emotion..play an important part in it...

Interesting...i'm really interesting to see what happen in the next chapter..and to see how many seal has Tsukune...and what happen if he releases all seal..would be awesome, see Tsukune with all lines" around the neck that are going in his face..like when he was in berserk mode...
I think it's pretty unlikely to see Tsukune releasing all of the seals on the Holy Lock... until he manages to fully control his powers, which in my opinion hasn't occurred yet.

For now, I think that if Tsukune releases all of the seals on the Holy Lock, he would basically turn into his latest berserk form, that he transformed into, whne he has been undergoing the human modification ritual - but at this point it's pretty much speculation...

As for Moka releasing her Shinso power, well that would basically mean that the seal would break, releasing Alucard from his slumber, and causing Outer Moka to disappear, which is the reason why I doubt something like that is going to happen - since, at this point I think it's a little too early to have Outer Moka disappear, although I have to say that at the same time it would be interesting to see how Inner Moka would cope with an ordinary life for a longer period of time, after she has been sealed for so long.
Old 2012-04-05, 04:05   Link #22114
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

As for Moka releasing her Shinso power, well that would basically mean that the seal would break, releasing Alucard from his slumber, and causing Outer Moka to disappear, which is the reason why I doubt something like that is going to happen - since, at this point I think it's a little too early to have Outer Moka disappear, although I have to say that at the same time it would be interesting to see how Inner Moka would cope with an ordinary life for a longer period of time, after she has been sealed for so long.
Indeed, there's lots of fanfics dedicated to just that. My favorite is Amity to Vampire by Ou-Rex, found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5796755/1/ Ura-chan finds being a housewife her toughest battle ever, poor girl can't handle eggs to save her life.

Though yes, it's way too soon for Omote to disappear. Tsukune still has to see her again, and come to grips with who she really is. How can he tell her she's nothing more than an artificial personality, based on her mother? Man, that's gonna be rough, the roughest part in the whole manga, easily. Anyway, can't wait for the next exciting chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 07:20   Link #22115
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
I think it's pretty unlikely to see Tsukune releasing all of the seals on the Holy Lock... until he manages to fully control his powers, which in my opinion hasn't occurred yet.

For now, I think that if Tsukune releases all of the seals on the Holy Lock, he would basically turn into his latest berserk form, that he transformed into, whne he has been undergoing the human modification ritual - but at this point it's pretty much speculation...

Well, yeah..your speculation make sense..but.. I was thinking that maybe even if Moka releases her Shinso power, and the seals is broken..maybe there is a way to fix it after..and this would be a good Drama in this Arc..

I mean..if really Kurumu is cut like this..like Moka mother the logic is that Moka remember the same scene..that happened in the past..so is logic that Moka is going to release her power by her emotion...however..is just my speculation..

For Tsukune..yeah i agree..needs training to be able to control his Shinso blood..however..i don't know if he has time for it..if alucard is going to awaken........
Old 2012-04-05, 08:06   Link #22116
Tachibana
タチバナ

After reading this chapter and learning that the Holy Lock has a system of seals that can be released to give Tsukune incredible boosts in his power, I thought about something, his Holy Lock never displayed abilities like this in the past, but this is obviously Touhou Fuhai's doing.

When Tsukune gain that incredible power to own Kuyou in a single hit, Tsukune released the "first" seal of the Holy Lock, which also means there is more than one seal that Tsukune can release, meaning there is a numerous amount of seals to be released before he reaches full power. But why would Touhou do something like this? We all know whenever Tsukune's Shinso power is goes out of control he goes berserk. So why would Touhou purposely make a system of seals in the Holy Lock that would eventually allow Tsukune to access his full power, if all of them were released?

Conclusion: Tsukune has probably learned to control most of his Shinso powers, which is probably why Touhou intergrated this new system into the Holy Lock. So, it probably won't be long before Tsukune is able to control his full Shinso power, perhaps at the end of this arc or perhaps this new system in the Holy Lock is the next step into controlling those powers.
Old 2012-04-05, 08:15   Link #22117
Soji

Shinso Tsukune @That or the seal system it's something to help Tsukune to learn how to controll his power? .Just a guess.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 08:43   Link #22118
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Shinso Tsukune @That or the seal system it's something to help Tsukune to learn how to controll his power? .Just a guess.
Thats also one of my guesses, but what we know so far is that we have learned of this new system of seals in the Holy Lock, and that each time Tsukune releases a seal, it gives him a great increase of his powers, thats all we know for now.

But my previous post was a theory though.
Old 2012-04-05, 09:35   Link #22119
Chris38

@Merilyn Mensola

Why do you actually think that Alucard is going to awaken - since, I see no sense in Ikeda going in that direction, since it would:

1.) Ruin most of the chances of Tsukune and the rest of the group achiving coexistance between humans and ayashi, which is basically what Fairy Tale wants to achive by reviving Alucard.

2.) Put them against an enemy they have no chance of beating, since if the 3 dark lords hadn't managed to fully defeat Alucard what makes you think that Tsukune, Moka and the rest of their group can achive that, when they are still (in my opinion, at least) not as strong as the 3 dark lords where when they faced Alucard and managed to put him into his 200+ year slumber.

@Shinso Tsukune

While you're theory is possible, I belive that it's more likely that the reason why Tsukune is capable of managing the output of his Holy Lock is becuase he has learned how to use youjutsu techniques from Tohou Fuhai - after all, when we had seen Tsukune releasing the first seal of the Holy Lock, you must have noticed that runes have appeared around his arm, and the place where he struck Kuyou, which where in my opinion, identical to the runes that Tsukune used in chapter 43.

After all, unless this system was always present in the Holy Lock, but the Headmaster has never told Tsukune about it, I belive that modifiding the Holy Lock would be a little dangerous, since it could accidentially cause Tsukune's berserk side to emerge, and without the Holy Lock I doubt Tsukune would be able to keep his human sanity.

Of course, this purely speculation, until we learn more information, but like I said I belive that the reason why Tsukune is able to manipulate the seal within the Holy Lock is more related to the fact that Tsukune has learned how to use and control youjutsu techniques rather then the fact that some specific "system" has been implemented into the Holy Lock by Tohou Fuhai.
Old 2012-04-05, 10:10   Link #22120
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
@Merilyn Mensola

Why do you actually think that Alucard is going to awaken - since, I see no sense in Ikeda going in that direction, since it would:

1.) Ruin most of the chances of Tsukune and the rest of the group achiving coexistance between humans and ayashi, which is basically what Fairy Tale wants to achive by reviving Alucard.

2.) Put them against an enemy they have no chance of beating, since if the 3 dark lords hadn't managed to fully defeat Alucard what makes you think that Tsukune, Moka and the rest of their group can achive that, when they are still (in my opinion, at least) not as strong as the 3 dark lords where when they faced Alucard and managed to put him into his 200+ year slumber.
Like i said..this is my speculation..we actually don't know the true Powers "Shinso" of Tsukune..maybe if Tsukune releases his full Powers Shinso he become really super strong..and if he fight with Moka? Fight with Moka and both of them with Full Powers Shinso maybe..maybe this combination is able to fight against Alucard ...we don't know the true Powers of Shinso..and especially this time we have two person with Shinso blood..Moka and Tsukune..but sure, this is my speculation..

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire