AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-08-06, 18:06   Link #41
marvelB

^Actually, speaking of Moria, one could say he deserves a mention in this thread because his theft of shadows forced hundreds of people to become either shut-ins or outcasts (just look at poor old Brooke....). But nonetheless, he's still one of my favorite characters because I love the idea of a lazy supervillain (though I kinda doubt he'll be much of a villain OR lazy anymore after the skip....).

And while Caribou certainly merits a place here as well, I didn't bother mentioning him in my earlier posts because he's too obvious. That is to say, he acts exactly like we'd expect a pirate like him to act, what with him being a psychotic murderer and reveling in selling innocent mermaids to slavery. He's just too easy a target, y'know?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 07:15   Link #42
ronin myael
lost ronin

i still don't find the current villains very impressive though. so far, hody is just a jerk and decken is laughable. however, i'm not quite sure about caribou. i guess i'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2012-06-10, 23:23   Link #43
ReeseG515

Does anybody know what happen or has any theories on what happen to Arlong after Luffy beat him down. He mentioned a good bit in the Fishman Island Arc. Arlong has to be on list for worst villians.
ReeseG515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 00:06   Link #44
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeseG515 View Post
Does anybody know what happen or has any theories on what happen to Arlong after Luffy beat him down. He mentioned a good bit in the Fishman Island Arc. Arlong has to be on list for worst villians.
Quote:
Later, Arlong and the rest of his crew are imprisoned by the Marines. Hachi, the most kindhearted of them, is the only one to escape. His defeat echoes through the ranks of other Fishmen who were allies of his.

Basically, last we heard he was still locked up by the Marines.
Old 2012-06-11, 10:28   Link #45
marvelB

Wow, I almost forgot about this thread! Anyways, now that it's been bumped I guess we can add another contender to the list: Caesar Crown (or Clown, whichever one floats your boat). Anyone who's read the recent chapters should know full well why he deserves a high spot on this list.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 05:27   Link #46
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Wow, I almost forgot about this thread! Anyways, now that it's been bumped I guess we can add another contender to the list: Caesar Crown (or Clown, whichever one floats your boat). Anyone who's read the recent chapters should know full well why he deserves a high spot on this list.....
i don't find him contemptible though. i actually think he's pretty cool in a psychotic kind of way. does that make me evil?
Old 2012-06-18, 10:45   Link #47
ri.kenji
Lazy Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
In short, most contemptible would probably go to the World Nobles. They're a bunch of spoiled, weak, cowardly, elitist, snobs that blatantly abuse their power. The WG tries to show that they care for the betterment of the world, and yet they let these idiots run amok committing acts that are illegal/simply wrong. There's really not much else to these power-hungry bastards. Anyone but their kind is considered inferior to them; quite one-dimensional, I must say.
If you ask me, I think it's the World Government that deserves the title of most contemptible. The World Nobles would not be able to do what they do if they had no means to maintain their status. Being physically weak (as far as the story has shown us), their lifestyle is apparently entirely up to the whims of those enforcing the decisions within the World Government. If the World Government were really for the good of all they'd simply give the finger to those World Nobles.
ri.kenji is offline   Reply With Quote