AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-12-20, 11:36   Link #2481
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post
Thanks for the info!

By the way... i was curious about TAYUTAMA and checked their site too.
It seems beside the anime show, T-KomD have a Sequel/Fandisk in the works, too.

Wow! A lot of Mashiro goodness in 2009!
Yep. I'm already looking forward to Mifuyu's China Dress *drool*

Oh and... I don't know if it's official but, it seems there will be an anime for Yuzu Soft's 4th title: Tenshin Ranman. The was a small entry on their blog here's the link

If true... Hope they improve the design for the characters...
Old 2008-12-20, 11:46   Link #2482
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

They probably have plans for animating one of their titles right now but are passing it off as a gag at the moment.

I'd love to see ExE animated though.
Old 2008-12-20, 16:49   Link #2483
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
They probably have plans for animating one of their titles right now but are passing it off as a gag at the moment.

I'd love to see ExE animated though.
and keep the game seiyuus, I want to see it too. Most likely, they'll animate Yu's path.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 18:52   Link #2484
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

On ExE's case they could animate all the main three paths without problems. While Touya helps Yuu look for her father they simply get involved with everything else. Should not be too hard to do.
Old 2008-12-21, 20:40   Link #2485
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
On ExE's case they could animate all the main three paths without problems. While Touya helps Yuu look for her father they simply get involved with everything else. Should not be too hard to do.
You might want to put a spoiler tag on that.

Any chances it would be a normal anime or a H-anime?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 20:50   Link #2486
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

ExE is a conventionnal eroge: basing more on the story than its ero content (which was minimal/moderate) so it would be a regular anime series should it happen to be animated.
Old 2008-12-21, 21:11   Link #2487
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Tayutama Fandisc! Oh man, Mifuyu in a qipao...><; I'd probably die the moment I see it.

Happy Days indeed! Now I'm just hoping for a Nursery Rhyme - Itsusora - Tayutama crossover fandisc (like what one of the comics did by inserting Futami into Tayutama).
Old 2008-12-21, 21:27   Link #2488
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Any roricon that worth his salt should go for Digitalcute's Musuma~ker through his Christmas.

Beneath that moe~cute exterior lies a dark soul in which the player assume the role of a nice orphanage owner but is secretly training his young charges into prostitutes. Nice.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 20:37   Link #2489
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Meggido uses full 3d for the general interaction scenes that go on during usual ADV eroges. I'm surprised that it's working out better than I expected.
Old 2008-12-26, 23:36   Link #2490
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I think I mentioned some time ago that the run animation needed a bit of fixing......problem is I can't remember WHEN.
Old 2008-12-27, 04:56   Link #2491
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Would anyone here dare spend five grand on just one single Ero-game title in one go ?

Some guy just did over Christmas.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 04:52   Link #2492
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Dudes I just finished Mashiro's route in Tayutama and I have little to no idea what just happened. Could someone enlighten me? (in spoiler box of course, as courtesy to others)
Old 2008-12-29, 05:09   Link #2493
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Megiddo's ending is so depressing. And so full of hope at the same time. I...ugh.

I really hope they release a sequel for this.

Also, Shizuka Itou voices Unohana no Sakuyahime!

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2008-12-29 at 05:26.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 05:57   Link #2494
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Anyone played that Princess Waltz? I saw a few comments on forums and they were mosly positive.
Old 2008-12-29, 09:31   Link #2495
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Dudes I just finished Mashiro's route in Tayutama and I have little to no idea what just happened. Could someone enlighten me? (in spoiler box of course, as courtesy to others)
Spoiler for About Mashiro's Ending:

Last edited by johnishida; 2008-12-29 at 13:17.
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 12:53   Link #2496
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for Tayutama - Mashiro's Ending:
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 15:50   Link #2497
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Ah, makes sense now. Thanks so much.
Old 2008-12-30, 07:35   Link #2498
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Circus appears to be doing another game that doesn't happen to be a milking of the DC franchise.

If you look at one of the sample CGs, either on Getchu or somewhere else, one of it has a heroine blowing down a sakura tree with her tank.

LOL.
Old 2008-12-31, 18:47   Link #2499
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Today finished playing Yosuga no Sora! It was pretty decent but, better than your average eroge IMO (7.5/10).

My fav. character were Kazuha and Sora! Kazuha is one great ojou-sama (non-tsundere) and Sora is just plain moe though, a bit scary

My only complain is that all the routes are pretty short and that there was no route for neither Yahiro or Kozue though, I can't imagine Yahiro going all deredere over Haruka haha.

Happy New Year for everyone!
Old 2009-01-01, 01:07   Link #2500
relentlessflame

*Administrator

In the spirit of the New Year and this thread, I just thought I'd look back to 2008 and pick what my favourite games of the year were. They're not necessarily "The Best of 2008" by any means, but just my favourites of the ones I played. As some may know, my tastes tend to be more along the "mainstream romantic comedy/drama" AVG-style games (basically, the style of story they could easily turn into anime productions). Not going to bother doing a countdown, just list them.

1. Fortune Arterial by August
To be honest, it's really hard for me to find anything to fault in this game. The story is pretty much top of its class, both in content and presentation. The art, both normal and full-CG, is great. The characters are varied, interesting, and attractive in their own ways. The music repertoire is quite large and varied, and never fails to convey the mood well (with a few real stand-out pieces in there). The game is also a good length, especially when you consider the full-length true ending path that perfectly ties together all the previous paths. The game basically has something for everyone in it -- a truly mainstream, big-production type of title.

Favourite characters: Haruna Yuki, Shiro Togi

2. Tayutama -Kiss on My Deity- by Lump of Sugar
This is another all-around strong title in every area, and well worthy of being played. The only reason it's second and not first is because I wasn't as satisfied with a few of the story paths as I would have liked to be, and the game's structure doesn't hold up quite as well to alternate-path playthroughs (because large chunks of the game are the same with minor variations in order and dialogue). (Plus, well, a few of the ero-scenes were not to my tastes, let's say. ) But all in all, the game's exceptionally solid, and the true ending path is a classic (hopefully to be adapted in true form in the coming anime).

Favourite character: Mashiro Mitou (and yes, Mifuyu is very good too)

3. FairlyLife by Hook
I suspect that Hook's sense of humour is a bit of an acquired taste, but I was completely sold after HoneyComing, so didn't hesitate to give FairlyLife a try. I definitely didn't come away disappointed. The game's premise, story, and characters are all extremely quirky, but it's really the strength of the cast that carries the game. The game is roughly structured like an anime with different episodes, and there's a good amount of ending material for each heroine. The only thing I missed here was HoneyComing's trademark multi-hour epilogues, as FairlyLife returns to a more standard epilogue scene style. Anyway, if you like high-energy school-life comedies (with a healthy dose of romance and drama as needed), then you should enjoy this.

Favourite Characters: Yuzuki Sawatari, Miku Takaoka, Yuu Itsumi

Honourable Mentions:
- D.C. II P.S. (and P.C.) (by Circus) for bringing us Erika Murisaki
- Asanagi no Aquanauts (by Fizz), for great characters even if the story writing has a few issues IMO (see below).
- Lots of companies for making fandisks, because there's always more goodness to be told even after the final credits roll.

Random spoiler-ish memories/thoughts: (all of these "awards" are totally made-up and random)

Most annoying story/character trait:
Spoiler for Asanagi no Aquanauts True Ending:

Most Useless User Interaction Interface:
Spoiler for ToHeart 2 Another Days:

Best-Kept Secret Main Heroine:
Spoiler for FairlyLife - Yuzuki's Path:

Best Plot Twist/Revelation Moment:
Spoiler for Fortune Arterial True Ending Path:

Scene that left the most-lasting impression:
Spoiler for Tayutama True Ending:

Well, I guess that's it for now. 2008 was a great year, and 2009 is already giving us (well, at least me) a lot to look forward to, with 3 big releases in the first month alone. Now if only there were more time...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel