AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-03, 13:00   Link #21
philip72

Quote:
Originally Posted by twh
Somehow... I feel an enourmous weight has been lifted off my shoulders... and everything seems much nicer and brighter...

...but on the flip-side, there's nothing more for me to gripe and complain about... that goes for Kashimashterbation: Femboygirl Meets Girl as well. I gotta complain about something and I have no intention of touching the OAVs since Sunrise botched Otome beyond repair. Hmm... what to do...?

*walks off muttering something about blogging about other things*
LOL, Your the crankiest guy I've seen on these message boards, but I think you kind of enjoy it.

However don’t relax, there will never be a shortage of ill conceived, slightly ecchi, strange little shows aimed at the lowest common denominator like myself. You'll still have plenty to gripe about in the years to come.

Good luck and keep writing, although I'm a Shiznat freak, I did enjoy your short story.
Old 2006-04-03, 13:08   Link #22
NaNash|

Hope they want to make Mai-Hime 3?
Old 2006-04-03, 14:13   Link #23
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname

Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
I'm going to watch a few series I've been meaning to watch.

That is if they don't get licensed first. *hits self in the head for not completing Tsukuyomi*
Old 2006-04-03, 15:56   Link #24
Evadoll

Hoping for some third season news, and in the mean while, I'll be watching NaNa, Strawberry Panic!, xxxHolic and School Rumble season 2 =)
Old 2006-04-03, 17:26   Link #25
twh
Something or other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
LOL, Your the crankiest guy I've seen on these message boards, but I think you kind of enjoy it.
That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me.

Quote:
However don’t relax, there will never be a shortage of ill conceived, slightly ecchi, strange little shows aimed at the lowest common denominator like myself. You'll still have plenty to gripe about in the years to come.
Agreed. I have a God-given right to complain and I'm gonna use it!

Quote:
Good luck and keep writing, although I'm a Shiznat freak, I did enjoy your short story.
I just may keep writing... my own bloodstained, Schadenfreud-ian, fatalistic, and hateful rendition of how Otome should have gone. :P Which hardly anyone will read, but, eh, what can ya do?

Returning to the topic, I do know of a few shows I wanna watch: Disgaea, School Rumble, Aria, and a few other series I wanna catch up on, like Meine Liebe and Rozen Maiden. So, I'm gonna be kept busy.
Old 2006-04-03, 21:54   Link #26
Solitaire

Well atleast I don't have to stay up saturday nights waiting for the torrent...I feel that between this and last year no anime has really had me looking forward to the next episode besides Mai Otome,HiME and Air...maybe it's the lack of anime I've downloaded since Mai Otome, but I'm definately going to be downloading a lot of things. Even though I dislike .Hack//Sign, I'm planning to get the new series because of Yuki Kajiura and well who knows I could end up liking it. Oh, but the second season of Genshiken, is definately an anime that will keep me almost as entertained each week as Mai Otome has hehe.
Old 2006-04-04, 11:46   Link #27
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

just watch strawberry panic ^^

the seiyuu for mai and mikoto from MH/MO are now heading for this new anime =D
and both of them are now casting together as lover
Old 2006-04-04, 12:34   Link #28
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Waiting Hack//ROOTS just for Yuki Kajiura and writing my Fic After Mai Otome...
Soo enormous think for wait the OAV... Oh and waiting for the Omake Bonus
Old 2006-04-04, 13:04   Link #29
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

I think a lot of Otome/HiME fans might want to check out Simoun if someone begins subbing it. It looks to have some interesting qualities that might appeal to this fan base.

Interesting ship designs and girls that actually kiss and don't care about their hair being messy (because it never is).
Old 2006-04-04, 13:13   Link #30
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
I think a lot of Otome/HiME fans might want to check out Simoun if someone begins subbing it. It looks to have some interesting qualities that might appeal to this fan base.
Mmm, i have an eye on this...

Btw, is there somethink like a "watchlist" here in this forum?

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-04-04, 15:45   Link #31
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
I think a lot of Otome/HiME fans might want to check out Simoun if someone begins subbing it.
Augh... I knew it was bound to happen eventually. Now I must choose between my love of yuri and my hatred of mecha.

(ponder)

Okay, fine, I'll watch Any groups planning to pick it up?

Edit: Wait, I actually looked at the pics. They're not humanoid style machine thingies, so no conflict. Yatta!

Double Edit: Anyone else have trouble picturing Sei-sama's voice coming from someone like this? Hrm...

Old 2006-04-04, 16:01   Link #32
Mirtual

I got a lot to do in the "real world" anyway, so it is not such a big problem, though I am going to miss the series.
Guess I will pick up the new animes that are airing. Watch the first few wps of most of the stuff and drop what I do not like later.
I am looking forward to the OVAs.
And I will sure stick around in the suki forums. Guess Otome/Hime subforum will be frequented by me even if I do not post. I tend to do this with most of the series I watched or I am currently watching. After all IF I spend the time watching an anime, it has to be worth it for me, and if it is, I tend to grow attached to it.

EDIT:
Almost forgot to mention that I started reading the Otome manga too. But since I stick with the tarubi translation I am just a chapter nine, so there is still a lot more for me to read here.
Old 2006-04-05, 12:35   Link #33
Kheetor84

For me, I already miss watching a new episode of Mai Otome every week but it just wasn't because it's a good series. I had another good reason to watch this series.

Quality time with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is in law school and he is almost constantly studying after he gets home from school or work. So for me, I try to find ways to spend time with him and get him to relax him from staring at law books for a few hours. And I found a way to do it.

We watch TV or subbed anime together. And for us, on the weekends we will stop anything we're doing when we find out that the new episode of Mai Otome has been released and can't wait to watch.

I know it sounds corny but it meant a lot to us. XD
Old 2006-04-05, 19:58   Link #34
Fishbait

tons of animes are coming out right now...should be some good stuff in them
Old 2006-04-05, 20:33   Link #35
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbait
tons of animes are coming out right now...should be some good stuff in them
Yeah, I've been checking 3 or 4 new animes everyday in this week. I like Suzumiya Haruhi, ARIA, School Rumble, Simoun so far. It is not easy to be otaku.
Closed Thread