AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2005-01-04, 12:30   Link #461
Blackstar_Kitty

Exclamation Lookin for an anime help please!!!!

hey! I'm searching for an anime..honestly I know nothing about it but I found this picture..and I really love it if someone tell me where it's from..? please please ^^

Blackstar_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 15:45   Link #462
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackstar_Kitty
hey! I'm searching for an anime..honestly I know nothing about it but I found this picture..and I really love it if someone tell me where it's from..? please please ^^

May from "Guilty Gear" series

It's a kakuge- (action fighting game) for the PS2
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 20:49   Link #463
phillai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Is it..."Koikaze?"

"Game Center Arashi"

You may want to check out the recently released "Arcade Gamer Fubuki" which is (in some sort) a continuation of Arashi

What you have described is awfully similar to "Ninja Hattori-kun," which is done by the same person(s) who did "Doraemon" - the late Fujiko F. Fujio.
Thanks for your reply. I shall give those a try! Thanks once again!
phillai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 02:12   Link #464
Onesimus

Exclamation Need help in identifying anime series through two GIF files

Greetings:

I came to this forum so I can ask people on helping to identify an anime series my fellow denizens on the Anime On DVD forum are interested in.

Here are the links to the GIF files in question:

http://img115.exs.cx/img115/2668/wj6029.gif
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/3156/11047834352287aa.gif

The anime series is current due to the characters' design and the fact that it is computer-animated. I am unfamilar with the character designs, but I expect someone on this forum may be familar with them and may identify this anime series. I am unsure whether this anime series is fansubbed, but I know that it is not from a licensed title.

Any help is appreciated.
Onesimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 03:01   Link #465
Onesimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDow
hey does anyone know what this one is? I remember seeing it on SciFi back in like.. maybe 93 or 94 something like that. it was a movie about this planet that was going to blow up(i think a bad guy rigged it or something, for what reason I dont know) there was this girl with telepathic powers and the bad guy used her to blow up the planet. When the planet started to blow the ship that carried the entire population(minus the heroes of the story or whatever they were, the main characters) didnt make it off the planet but the main characters did along with two older people, a husband and wife I believe who just got in space suits and were floating in space together and acknowledged they would die soon. The main characters then went to the only planet that could be lived on and it was I guess modern day earth, the clip didnt show anything futuristic like a space age for earth or anything. Im pretty sure it was a movie but I really only caught the end of it. Any ideas? Thanks
I remembered watching a dub version of this film on the SciFi Channel years ago. The title of the film is "The E.Y.E.S. of Mars."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289171/

I wondered if I answered too late?
Onesimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 05:47   Link #466
LookCrabs

Okay so this is a faint shot in the dark. I saw an English dub some time ago on the sci-fi channel.

- The main thing I remember is a scene with a pool table in a bar, I think. The main character meets this guy who throws explosive scalpels that he can pull from his sleeve.

- I think the main character was lured into a trap and is put to sleep, by a spell of some sort.
o I think there is a little kid with a ball (I think the ball is red if there is even a ball) who is really a demon of some sort.
- I think the antagonist is floating horizontally over a big alchemy circle type thing.
o I remember a sword I think the antagonist is carrying it while floating.
o I think he has his eyes closed and I think he may have white hair
o I think the circle was red/orange/shiny.
- I think there is a scene where there is a puddle and some character is pulled under the surface and is trapped under water. (this could be another series entirely as my mind likes to smash things together)
- I remember a big tower looking at plant cannons and person/seed would be loaded into a pod and then shot out (again this could be another series)
o I think silver hair is very rare and is very important in this one.

For the longest time I thought this was either Vampire Hunter D or some off shoot of it but I just watched it today and only one scene that I remember was in it. (A scene where D’s hand eats dirt, pulls out the stake, and wakes up D.)

Oh and one more. I remember this one clearly.
- There is a girl hunter (which I think is very rare in the series) who is the main
Character
- Her hair is partially braided/beaded.
- She has this earring/necklace that marks her as a hunter
- Her brother or someone close to her is killed by some monster
- She has a car sized ship deal that can make this crystal shield around it.

- I remember one part where she drives up in some dirt town and a gang of orphaned kids try to rob her and she ends showing them compassion. I think they try to take her car.

- The monster is this demon that’s all black except for this mask that is placed near the top.
- The mask is white with two red marks on it (I think)
- The mask can shoot out but is connected to the black body of the monster by this red muscle like chord.
- The monster is supposedly invincible

Sorry for the trouble. I know the descriptions can’t get any worse. Sadly it is the best I can remember. Any help with them would be greatly appreciated.
LookCrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:56   Link #467
GrapeSoda

Anyone know what this anime is?

THe guy in the picture had telekinetic powers and he was fighting a guy with some sort of laser gun.
GrapeSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 18:06   Link #468
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda
Anyone know what this anime is?

THe guy in the picture had telekinetic powers and he was fighting a guy with some sort of laser gun.
It's from the movie Akira. The manga's much better though.
Old 2005-12-18, 18:12   Link #469
GrapeSoda

Awsome, thanks. I saw it somewhere and I liked the old animation style. I'll get to tracking it down^^
GrapeSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 01:31   Link #470
Ayla

Send a message via AIM to Ayla
What is this anime?

I've seen clips of it in AMV's..it looks funny, but I don't know what it is called...there is a girl with black hair, and another girl with brownish pigtails (in the AMV, the girl with black hair took off the other girls pigtails, put them on herself and flew away???) The style reminds me of Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu.....

Anyone know? I know it's pretty vague..I'll see if I can find the AMV..

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-23 at 02:08. Reason: Threads merged. Please read the "sticky" threads before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 01:31   Link #471
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla
I've seen clips of it in AMV's..it looks funny, but I don't know what it is called...there is a girl with black hair, and another girl with brownish pigtails (in the AMV, the girl with black hair took off the other girls pigtails, put them on herself and flew away???) The style reminds me of Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu.....

Azumanga Daioh?

You probably should've posted that here.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 01:32   Link #472
jedinat

Azumanga Daioh
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 01:36   Link #473
Ayla

Send a message via AIM to Ayla
That's it..thanks.

Last edited by Ayla; 2005-12-23 at 23:34.
Ayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 13:20   Link #474
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla

That's definitely Azumanga Daioh. The two characters that you described are Osaka (the girl with black hair, although it's actually dark brown) and Chiyo-chan (the girl with the pigtails).
Old 2005-12-25, 09:38   Link #475
lum

name of the cooking korean drama?(大長今)

ya know, the one that has the 3 chinese words 大長今, i was wondering what the korean name is (as in what to search for in korean).

Last edited by xris; 2005-12-25 at 09:54.
lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 15:18   Link #476
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Lol, I found this on another forum and now I would like to know the name of the show.

Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 15:30   Link #477
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Lol, I found this on another forum and now I would like to know the name of the show.
They are from UFO Princess Valkarie (or "UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie" as it will be called when ADV releases it on R1 DVD). That shot is either from the first or second season.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 15:44   Link #478
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
They are from UFO Princess Valkarie (or "UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie" as it will be called when ADV releases it on R1 DVD). That shot is either from the first or second season.
Ah, thanks for the fast reply.

I'll trow some +rep in your direction when I recover my rep powa.

Thanks again. !!
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 09:24   Link #479
Chii-chan
~*~nekomimi~*~

i have a couple of pics that i would like to know where they are from

Spoiler:

I have more that i would like identified but i'll wait for those first
Old 2005-12-27, 09:35   Link #480
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Picture number 1 is Maburaho

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel