Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-05, 17:05   Link #61
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
First ep introduced some breathtaking atmosphere, huge impact belongs to background music. With this art and atmosphere we might have possible winner, if they can build something around it...

Hmm...characters felt interesting enough and Yukari FTW though her chara looks like from FSN. I'm not sure yet who's good and who's bad guy and that's good point, sure when sub comes it may give some answers...

Goofiness and such gave no bad feelings, felt no overly stupid though my resistance may have raised above it .

Hmm...too bad if this is just some My Hime kind of, there's always demand deeper then that...
Old 2007-07-05, 17:19   Link #62
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Old 2007-07-05, 20:12   Link #63
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for Episode 1:

Spoiler:

Loved the first ep.

Hoping someone subs this.

Last edited by orion; 2007-07-05 at 21:30.
Old 2007-07-05, 22:05   Link #64
Yakhobian
とは
*Fansubber

I hope some better raws appear for it.
The only ones available currently all look woeful.
Though it is WOWOW Unscramble, so it's not surprising.
Old 2007-07-06, 02:12   Link #65
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Loved the first ep.
I'm barely awake but I know I won't be able to go to sleep until I say how much I've enjoyed this episode. This series turns out to have the best first episode out of the five new series I've seen so far from this month of July. Loved, absolutely loved the impact of the background music to the overall presentation of the episode. The piano and the violin piece were heavenly. I'll be following this show giddily just for the background music alone. The underlying slice-of-life with the silly bug-thingy that is going on with this series does make it an interesting watch. In a way, it is kind of intriguing, and I'm fan of such shows that can intrigue me. Very much looking forward to episode 2.
Old 2007-07-06, 06:08   Link #66
NeoSam

I just watched it and I loved the opening song (Shiika blushing ) and I'm going to continue with this show for sure
Old 2007-07-06, 07:38   Link #67
UPR

very interesting first ep definetly going to continue, anybody know know ep this is going to have?
Old 2007-07-06, 07:46   Link #68
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
very interesting first ep definetly going to continue, anybody know know ep this is going to have?
12 episodes.
Old 2007-07-06, 18:38   Link #69
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
what a great start potential heavy romance set up seeing the girl from the start and then again 4 years earlier...and what a nice unique twist to have metal fighting bugs ^.^

the ED song is just drool! im going to look forward to this promising start :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-08, 12:10   Link #70
Fimbulvetr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangowr View Post
Level from one to ten with one being strong and ten being weakest, ranked by Tokukan.

Level one Only five are known
Kako(Unknown) Fusion Type
Snow Fly(Tachibana Rina) Special type < Was defeated by Kako 4 year ago on his first mission, making him a level one>
Lady Bird(Anmoto Shiika) Seperation Type<Leader of the resistance, considered the weakest of the level one by Kako>

Level two
Tsukihime( Ogata Akatsuki ) Seperation Type<Vol.2 chara> Wants to kill Kako
C (Horiuchi Eri ) Special <Vol.2 Chara> See's Kako as a savior

Will add more as they are introduced in anime serie.

Character

(...)

Kako
Tokukan number one agent, destroying countless dreams to fulfill his own, fear by his enemy, and even the agency he works for, for his dream and he is willing to do anything to live, on his first assignment, he defeated the level one Snow Bird, granting him the title of the strongest.
I think you mixed up a few things here - I underlined them.
Snow Fly (Yuki Hotaru) is Shiika's mushi, and Lady Bird is Rina's. The level1 mushi Kakkou destroyed 4 years ago, making him level1, was Snow Fly.
Old 2007-07-08, 13:24   Link #71
Wavedash
Mayo on everything

The first episode was a series of highs and lows for me. It started out high with a cliffhanger opening...then went down as the bug smashing started. Was anyone else reminded of Pokemon, with the shouted commands and destruction?

But as I'm a sucker for long introspective pauses and fantastical scenes, the second half brought things back up for me. This may be worth watching.
Old 2007-07-08, 14:26   Link #72
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavedash View Post
The first episode was a series of highs and lows for me. It started out high with a cliffhanger opening...then went down as the bug smashing started.
Agreed! The bug-thingies are just silly, but the introspective mood of the show can't be ignored.
Old 2007-07-08, 19:57   Link #73
NeoSam

I just love how the official site for Mushi-Uta has been done

The character page has the characters illustrations from the light novels and not how they look in the anime:
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/sneaker/mushiuta/characters/

And I totally love when they do a relationships chart like this one for Mushi-Uta:
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/sneaker/mu...relationships/

Some data about the bugs here:
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/sneaker/mushiuta/mushidata/

I really think this will turn out to be great, but I'm so worried that its length (12 episodes) isn't enough to covey its greatness >.<

And why exactly are they showing us a mystery character in the relationship chart ? with only 12 episodes for this anime, will the anime go through enough material from the light novels for that mystery character to even appear in the anime
Old 2007-07-11, 09:18   Link #74
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Wow, after watching the opening, I thought this show was going to be much like Pokemon, like it has been commented. But now that I watched the episode, it's actually quite interesting due to the depressing atmosphere of it all. And they have also thrown in some bits of comedy, which add to the experience IMO. I'm certainly hooked on this

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
Old 2007-07-11, 09:41   Link #75
NeoSam

Mushi-Uta as has been mentioned before, is published under the shounen label Sneaker Bunko, the same label Suzumiya Haruhi is published under.

This is not a kodomo(kids) label. don't expect anything like pokemon to be published under the Sneaker Bunko label (which is aimed at teenage/late teenage males).

Anyway, I love this Mushi-Uta illustration (done by the illustrator of Mushi-Uta light novels) so I put it as my PC's wallpaper >.<
Old 2007-07-11, 22:28   Link #76
KKensei
Lost Member

I can't wait for the OST to come out...its quite nice...same goes for the OP and the ED
Old 2007-07-12, 21:38   Link #77
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Eppie 2 caps and etc.
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=192

Impressions
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-13, 12:03   Link #78
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 2 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-13, 15:19   Link #79
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed ep2, as well. Generic? Maybe a bit, but with quite a few differences. And it's a genre I enjoy. This is the first time I've felt as positively about Hanazawa Kana (Shiika) as a lot of other people seem to. Great job by her, and good job by all the seiyuus, I'd say.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-07-13, 16:36   Link #80
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Something I've been wondering...

Spoiler for ep.2:

I still don't beleive that Shiika "escaped" from wherever she was in ep. 1 prologue.

Tags
action, drama, fantasy, romance, shounen