AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-05-11, 22:43   Link #641
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Yukari. Take of the KA. Yuri. No wonder in the manga she's more attached to the girls than Tsukune.... XD XD XD
lol you got a point there, she was initially interested in moka to start with.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 12:13   Link #642
Daedalus

I just read the chapter 37 and it was great, can't wait for the next one.
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 13:21   Link #643
yongshun

LOL at Kyou at first still thinking it was a bunch of pranks and giving Tsukane a heart attack
Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 13:30   Link #644
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Chapter 37

WOW talk about dense Kyou just couldnt believe till her life was actually in danger. I have to give it to Moka using the mirror to unleash her inner vampire was pretty damn smart. I dont think Tsukune will have a problem convincing Kyou to keep her mouth shut about the academy. The problem is how all the other girls fawn over Tsukune how will Kyou react to that?

So Ishigami-sensei is back this could prove to be quite interesting as she still holds a grudge. But seriously whats up with the skull cap and mini dreadlocks lol. Looks like we might be moving towards a serious battle its been a while since we had one and id like to see how much damage Tsukune cans dish and what exactly is his limit before he finally breaks.
Old 2008-05-13, 13:46   Link #645
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

First time a baddie returning for revenge, I don't expect an epic battle, it's too close to season 2...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 14:23   Link #646
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well not that surprised Kyou was trying to find a variety of reasons that this wasn't a monster academy even though her ideas pushed the boundaries of reality. The idea that monsters actually exist for some would be too out there to accept. Of course impressive how even with true forms being revealed she held out for quite some time. Having those girls around could be a mixed bag, might be less worried if they are there to keep an eye on him, but also a ton of beautiful girls around Tsukune has its own concerns .

Will see what happens if Tsukune has to show off his abilities. Then you have the worry about what happened to make him like that. Shouldn't be an epic fight, but could get serious with some interesting implications.
Old 2008-05-13, 15:31   Link #647
Errantkael

37 was good, especially the three options.
1:Because i'm kind
2:No particular reason
3:EAT YOUR SOUL!

Though I am now wondering what exactly Mizore's "frozen" collection is now.
Errantkael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 15:58   Link #648
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

There is a Saibaiman on page 27 LOL!

The Medusa teacher is back! Damn...she was the one who gave Kyou the envelope!
Old 2008-05-13, 17:58   Link #649
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, now why would this sort of 'present' be offered...? We know what the item is used for...is she trying to relieve Moka of her dependance on Tsukune through this?

Smells like some Inner Moka/Tsukune development is ahead...
Old 2008-05-13, 20:23   Link #650
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Maybe not since in seasonII manga the inner Moka said she had a different personality from the sentimental Moka.

And yes...what are those frozen collection Mizore has? Maybe the gold fish she caught is one of her collections.
Old 2008-05-13, 20:32   Link #651
lsley
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And yes...what are those frozen collection Mizore has? Maybe the gold fish she caught is one of her collections.
maybe all cute things she sees... or all men she loved, I mean, she's a bit psycho
lsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 21:23   Link #652
yongshun

Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 23:23   Link #653
X207
Gamyūsa

id buy a goldfish frozen in a ice block any day from her. who cares if it long been dead. though im interested to see wat sort of collection she has.
Old 2008-05-14, 07:44   Link #654
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Spoiler:
I think she makes her dress through her ice manipulation powers. Since if she can create multiple ice clones and make an exact ice clone of Tsukune with clothes and all, that could be the answer.

Also she's not a psycho, just a collector of cute stuff, since she's an ice woman she freezes stuff, like Moka who likes to suck blood and Kurumu who always flirts with Tsukune. It's their nature since they're Youkai's after all.

Also Mizore is more of a stalker than anything else.
Old 2008-05-14, 13:39   Link #655
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Interesting theory with those ice clothes but that would mean in the fight with the head of student police (with his strong fire attacks) her clothes would have melt. Now i do remember she threw herself in front of a strong fire attack to protect Tsukune so why wasn't she naked afterwards - wow that was some heavy nerding
Old 2008-05-14, 17:57   Link #656
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Interesting theory with those ice clothes but that would mean in the fight with the head of student police (with his strong fire attacks) her clothes would have melt. Now i do remember she threw herself in front of a strong fire attack to protect Tsukune so why wasn't she naked afterwards - wow that was some heavy nerding
most likely because she put up a huge ice shield to start with. if the ice clothes theory is correct then the ice shield took the brunt of the fire. or maybe the usual uniform is real clothing and the yutaka was ice.
Old 2008-05-15, 04:14   Link #657
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Also note she healed faster than Moka since Moka was still recovering and she was already up by then with the other girls.

She really is a top tier, though her weakness is fire, Moka and Cocoa is water since both are Vampirs, Kurumu and Yukari can be injured with good hits, Ruby and Yukari again without a wands cannot perform magic and Tsukune's weakness are breast. LOL!

Also notice why Moka has a reflection? My theory is that mirrors reflect the inner Moka so everytime she sees her relection it's the inner Moka. Like the old Lilith and Morrigan drawing from Capcom.
Old 2008-05-15, 04:56   Link #658
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Why does she have a reflection in the first place? Well alright there have been other vampire clichés proved to be wrong in the series, still i'd advise Tsukune never to have greek food or something similar
Old 2008-05-15, 07:59   Link #659
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Master of Mosquiton in his REGULAR JOE mode has a reflection, meaning her vampire powers are not fully out. Only water can hurt her, which indicates she's a vampire. Wonder if she ever takes a bath? Kurumu mentioned something of a special cream or something...I dunno I forgot....
Old 2008-05-15, 08:17   Link #660
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Master of Mosquiton in his REGULAR JOE mode has a reflection, meaning her vampire powers are not fully out. Only water can hurt her, which indicates she's a vampire. Wonder if she ever takes a bath? Kurumu mentioned something of a special cream or something...I dunno I forgot....
she bathes in ... CREAM?? ARGH! gotta get the pictures out of my mind. To be serious i think i've read something about "herbal water" not harming her though don't know for sure either.

A little offtopic: Question that was pestering me for some time. Are there really people whose noses start to bleed when they get aroused? If not what's the origin of this manga cliché?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire