Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 11:16   Link #2201
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I don't know what to say...
This TV magazine should have waited utill next week! Or at least not give out something this big!
Spoiler for Turn 14 summary:
(Spoiler tagged because maybe some people don't want to know this soon.)

Why why?! Why did things have to turn out this way? T_T
Spoiler:

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:17   Link #2202
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Nunnally is still the Governer of Area 11 if only in name as well as a princess, Rohmeiyer will not directly oppose her. She can't betray Nunnally without branding herself a traitor.
If I recall correctly, Rohmeiyer lectured her about what she can and can't do in a previous Turn....
Old 2008-07-01, 11:18   Link #2203
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
If I recall correctly, Rohmeiyer lectured her about what she can and can't do in a previous Turn....
Didn't stop Cornelia from doing things she technically should have done. Such as wiping out a ghetto.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:18   Link #2204
christinemarie
Crazy One

I hope they don't follow GS way of ending where Shirley is somehow similar to Flay Allster and ends up dead.

similarities

- parents died due to the main protagonist (blaming Kira for helding back, Zero didn't know Shirley's parent is in the battlefield when the war commence.)

- love blossoms with the main protagonist as the series progress. So I assume Lelouch would get laid by Shirley sooner or later.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:18   Link #2205
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Didn't stop Suzaku and her from making the decision about what they were going to do about Zero and informing her later. She really does just seem to be a puppet who has to read from the script.
Yeah I know, I brought that point up before, and note that I said "Directly". What they did was leave her out of the governing process, yet they still had to reinstate the SAZ just as she had wanted. They did not directly oppose her decision, rather they are making her run on a rail that they have constructed.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:19   Link #2206
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I don't know what to say...
This TV magazine should have waited utill next week! Or at least not give out something this big!
Spoiler for Turn 14 summary:
(Spoiler tagged because maybe some people don't want to know this soon.)
I'm seriously starting to hate Sunrise. >_>
Old 2008-07-01, 11:20   Link #2207
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Join the club my friend.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:21   Link #2208
Calth

Quote:
Indeed, I had a strong feeling I should avoid this thread for a week, but I ignored it. Bad choice on my part.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:21   Link #2209
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
But this series of coincidences, really makes me believe that Kallen will be the one saving Nunally. Which means, likely, that she'll be removed from the plot for longer than expected. Unless, of course, the other Royals make their move soon.
I believe that this might well be the case. And as I said, she most likely isn't going anywhere until she has been given some character development in her current state.

Quote:
It's stange, when you think about it, but given where everyone else is (and will be) they've put Kallen in the safest place.
Ironic is more what I'd call it. But that might more or less be it, yeah.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:21   Link #2210
Daniani

Quote:
Didn't stop Cornelia from doing things she technically should have done. Such as wiping out a ghetto.
Cornelia about Rohmeiyer? I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
I hope they don't follow GS way of ending where Shirley is somehow similar to Flay Allster and ends up dead.

similarities

- parents died due to the main protagonist (blaming Kira for helding back, Zero didn't know Shirley's parent is in the battlefield when the war commence.)

- love blossoms with the main protagonist as the series progress. So I assume Lelouch would get laid by Shirley sooner or later.
Won't happen. Shirley will die in the next episode during a date with Suzaku and Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:22   Link #2211
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Well I guess I shouldn't read this spoiler then. I must avoid this thread at all costs now.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:22   Link #2212
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
agreeeeeeed.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:23   Link #2213
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Won't happen. Shirley will die in the next episode during a date with Suzaku and Lelouch.
Date with Suzaku. Lelouch just bumps into them.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:24   Link #2214
yamibakura

Oh wow. So much to read.. I was thinking of Kallen's dress and where they might use it. They could use it somehow in a britania arc. Or perhaps there is a funeral for Shirley that Nunally and Kallen attend, that could be where she wears the dress.

edit: I was informed it was a party dress so I guess not.

Last edited by yamibakura; 2008-07-01 at 11:51.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:25   Link #2215
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
But this series of coincidences, really makes me believe that Kallen will be the one saving Nunally. Which means, likely, that she'll be removed from the plot for longer than expected. Unless, of course, the other Royals make their move soon.

It's stange, when you think about it, but given where everyone else is (and will be) they've put Kallen in the safest place.
At the moment Lelouch seems intent on leaving Nunally in the protection of the Britannian army, but I agree, Kallen is just too well placed by the writters that it may very well be her that saves Nunally when they retate Japan or that ugly princess with the puffy clown pants tries something on her.

Well, I certainly don't want to be in the place Shirley is that is for sure.... Still I don't think it is too strange, with the way they were going with Kallen, this is one of the best ways of her getting to know more about the real Lelouch rather then the various personas he has adopted.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:26   Link #2216
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Or perhaps there is a funeral for Shirley that Nunally and Kallen attend, that could be where she wears the dress.
Err, I rather doubt it. It's described as a "party dress", and you don't wear those for funerals <_<.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:31   Link #2217
Var
Banned

Quote:
At the moment Lelouch seems intent on leaving Nunally in the protection of the Britannian army, but I agree, Kallen is just too well placed by the writters that it may very well be her that saves Nunally when they retate Japan or that ugly princess with the puffy clown pants tries something on her.
Lelouch assumes that Nunally is safe. However, the moment he truly becomes a threat to V.V. and Charles' plans, all bets are off. I can easily see another series of coincidences putting Nunally in bleak danger, Lelouch panicking to find a way to save her, and Kallen being his only help. The Order cannot help him. C.C. is likely to be busy with V.V. and all that's left is Kallen and Rolo.

Quote:
Well, I certainly don't want to be in the place Shirley is that is for sure.... Still I don't think it is too strange, with the way they were going with Kallen, this is one of the best ways of her getting to know more about the real Lelouch rather then the various personas he has adopted.
I agree, though this development with Shirley is going to be key in what happens from here. If the event is indeed Geass related, Lelouch could come to hate C.C., or blame her. He could easily get too distracted to save Kallen. And so on.

The way Shirley's death plays out, is also important. If it occurs like Euphies then we might as close the romance thread.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:35   Link #2218
FuzzyWuzzy

My theory is V.V. will kill her instead of Rollo.
My prime suspect is V.V.
Rollo is a secondary suspect.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:39   Link #2219
Calth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
My prime suspect is V.V.
From the spoilers, the cult has to be involved in the death, otherwise the wording doesnt make sense. So V.V. or Orange must be involved. I lean more towards Orange though.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:40   Link #2220
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
My prime suspect is V.V.
Well i'm still going with Suzaku as the villain. We know he's going to do something bad. Might as well be this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calth View Post
From the spoilers, the cult has to be involved in the death, otherwise the wording doesnt make sense. So V.V. or Orange must be involved. I lean more towards Orange though.
They were involved if only directly. By removing the geass on her memories they set events in motion.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories