Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-21, 17:42   Link #61
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakunamatata
For me if they bith use their cheat (sasuke : seal and naruto: kiuby) Naruto win
because those 4 nins used the second level of the seal and are beaten anyway!!

What is akatsuki?

sorry but how to use spoiler? and what is a spoiler?
to use spoiler you type [spoiler]

to close the tag u put a /spoiler

and go easy on him. its his 2nd/3rd language.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 17:51   Link #62
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Kyubi is no doubt the strongest energy sorce in the entire manga, and luckily for us its naruto who has the advantage of having it, i think nobody can fight against surch an sorce of energy. And i think when naruto gets older and more epxerienced he will learn how to use his kyubi chakra at full. And no, Sasuke at lvl2 wont beat Naruto in berzerk kyubi mod:P even i know Sasuke is a strong ninja and have potensial to exceed most shinobis in konoha
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 21:06   Link #63
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Well for one thing, you're thinking that the only requirement to be Hokage is to "uber powerful" which is not the case. Also I do understand that having kyubi is the utlimate advantage Naruto has that no one can stand up to *at the moment*, BUT that doesn't mean Sasuke couldn't find something or do anything to make himself stronger, who knows whats in store for Sasuke? All I did was use my example of Ryu & Ken as to why I think the fight would be an even tie, because you really don't see them go all at it yet, but if they did, that would be my prediction.

Back to my Hokage rant... manga spoilers (after Hokage's funeral)

Spoiler:
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 22:27   Link #64
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Well for one thing, you're thinking that the only requirement to be Hokage is to "uber powerful" which is not the case. Also I do understand that having kyubi is the utlimate advantage Naruto has that no one can stand up to *at the moment*, BUT that doesn't mean Sasuke couldn't find something or do anything to make himself stronger, who knows whats in store for Sasuke? All I did was use my example of Ryu & Ken as to why I think the fight would be an even tie, because you really don't see them go all at it yet, but if they did, that would be my prediction.

Spoiler:
Well said...

Anyone think that Sasuke will learn a Jitsu that allows him to seal one of the great demons into himself?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 00:29   Link #65
xyrrus

All comparisons aside, I would still choose Naruto for the reason that the show is called Naruto and not Sasuke.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 00:35   Link #66
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:

Spoiler:
As you maybe have noticed. When it comes to battle Naruto comes up with great tactics in battles unlike Sasuke that only got Chidory in his mind(Like when Naruto fights Neji, Kiba, zabuza)! And the reason why Naruto will become the strongest of these two is because he wanne become strong to protect everyone in the hidden leaf village while Sasuke only seek more and more power to revenge what his brother did to the Uchiha clan. If you remember Haku, he said protecting a precious thing for you will make you strong. Even kakashi admits that Naruto will become the strongest of these three. And yes ofc Sasuke will become strong but not stronger then Naruto if you have read the manga.
Spoiler:
and the most important thing why Naruto will become the strongest and surpass all the Hokages is because of he is the MAIN guy in this serie and this is what the serie is all about.... I really don't care about the theory you got with Ryu and Ken... And you can't make theoryes for a anime serie out of a game!
And yes it IS impossible to gain power stronger then Kyubis! Who the hell do you think Sasuke is ? Getting power greater then one of the greatest demon! Maybe another demon appears and the 4th appears outa nowhere and seal him into Sasuke! Or maybe Sasuke copyed the 3d while he made the seal even if he where 3000 miles away from the village and then seal a demon innside of him..(These examples is just plain stupid but they are supposed to be so! Naruto is the main person! And that is because of the demon.... So no way they suddenly add Sasuke sealing a demon innside of him...)
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 02:59   Link #67
JubeiYamazaki

First off I want to say this whole convo is stupid on both our parts since its all speculation and getting to being way off topic. But anyway:

Quote:
As you maybe have noticed. When it comes to battle Naruto comes up with great tactics in battles unlike Sasuke that only got Chidory in his mind(Like when Naruto fights Neji, Kiba, zabuza)!
What..? Sasuke has *ALWAYS* been the "smarter" fighter. Even though Sasuke lost, he totally rocked Orochimaru with tactics, Naruto needs to get roughed up a bit for him to think of something good, because after the Kage no Bushin fails (like always) he needs to figure something out. Like the Haku fight, Sasuke already had a plan but Naruto fucked it up. When it came to brains (before the whole Orochimaru seal crap) Sasuke was the man, not Naruto, given that Naruto did have his glory moments, but its obivious Sasuke had the superior tactics through most of the series.

Quote:
And the reason why Naruto will become the strongest of these two is because he wanne become strong to protect everyone in the hidden leaf village while Sasuke only seek more and more power to revenge what his brother did to the Uchiha clan.
If I remember correctly.. wasn't the whole reason for Naruto becoming Hokage to be acknowledged by his village? As the manga as progressed we see less of Naruto saying "I want to be the next Hokage" to "I want to protect my friends and family." Even though the main role of a Hokage *is* to protect the village and his loved ones, but Naruto is slowly becoming less selfish in his ambitions to become the next Hokage, who knows, maybe he'll get the acknowledgement he wants and not even become the next Hokage? But back to the point.

You are right. It is typical animeism to have the good values (love, friendship, compassion) to be stronger compared to the bad values (lust, hate, revenge). All we're saying is just speculations.

Quote:
If you remember Haku, he said protecting a precious thing for you will make you strong. Even kakashi admits that Naruto will become the strongest of these three.
Kakashi said that before whats going on in the manga now, we haven't seen what Sasuke's power is so we can't say he's still right, but at the time he said that, I agree.

Quote:
And yes ofc Sasuke will become strong but not stronger then Naruto if you have read the manga.
Spoiler:
and the most important thing why Naruto will become the strongest and surpass all the Hokages is because of he is the MAIN guy in this serie and this is what the serie is all about....
I really don't care about the theory you got with Ryu and Ken... And you can't make theoryes for a anime serie out of a game!
And yes it IS impossible to gain power stronger then Kyubis! Who the hell do you think Sasuke is ? Getting power greater then one of the greatest demon! Maybe another demon appears and the 4th appears outa nowhere and seal him into Sasuke! Or maybe Sasuke copyed the 3d while he made the seal even if he where 3000 miles away from the village and then seal a demon innside of him..(These examples is just plain stupid but they are supposed to be so! Naruto is the main person! And that is because of the demon.... So no way they suddenly add Sasuke sealing a demon innside of him...)
Really? Are you Kishimoto? If you are Kishimoto can I see the storyboard for the next few chapters please, cause I wanna what happens. Seriously, you don't know if Kyubi is the ultimate power, Kishimoto has been known to pull fast ones on EVERYBODY, and he is the master of the cameos. Its not over until its over, lets see what Sasuke can do first. And seriously if Kishimoto writes it the way I hope he does, he'll go the status-isn't-everything route, and Naruto will be happy the way he is (or matures to be). The show is about Naruto. Not Naruto becoming the Hokage. But Naruto as a person. And people *can* change check out the last chapter.

Quote:
I really don't care about the theory you got with Ryu and Ken... And you can't make theoryes for a anime serie out of a game!
Seriously man, if you can't make the connection just because the archtypes are from a video game.. then I'm sorry. Get over it. Its a valid comparison as anything else. Like I said, in an all-out-fight, I predict it to be a tie. Only time will tell.

Last edited by JubeiYamazaki; 2004-04-22 at 05:18.
Old 2004-04-22, 06:24   Link #68
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Let's venture !~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
...if Naruto will become hokage(And he will! That is what the serie is all about)...

and the most important thing why Naruto will become the strongest and surpass all the Hokages is because of he is the MAIN guy in this serie and this is what the serie is all about....
Are you sure?
Refer to Jubei's post for explanation as to why I feel we can no longer take this for granted, but there is no doubt in my mind based on his progression that Naruto, should he survive the next odd years (whether or not he retains Kyuubi), will indeed become one of the best ninja in Konoha and very likely approach the point of being a candidate for Hokage. People and their entirety can change as they mature, and even though the Naruto we know now is not someone who will give up his dreams easily (and you might even suggest that he'll be stubborn/presistent enough to achieve his goal), automatically assuming he will become the best Hokage ever solely based on the title of this anime and what the character claims he'll do does not serve as a very convincing argument to me.

Quote:
Quote:
Seriously, you don't know if Kyubi is the ultimate power, Kishimoto has been known to pull fast ones on EVERYBODY, and he is the master of the cameos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
he have and WILL beat Sasuke nothing can compare to Kyubis power when used at full! Not even itachis power can be compared to Kyubis power. Even orochimaru said something like
Spoiler:
I agree here with Chosen that Kyuubi is probably the most powerful of the demons, but there can be other demons that come close; Sasuke doesn't necessarily need to match Naruto chakra-for-chakra to fight equally.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 08:52   Link #69
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

JubeiYamazaki you are like talking to a rock.
It is no use trying to quote you so all we have to do is just wait for the next chapters.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 09:37   Link #70
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Let's venture !~

Are you sure?
Refer to Jubei's post for explanation as to why I feel we can no longer take this for granted, but there is no doubt in my mind based on his progression that Naruto, should he survive the next odd years (whether or not he retains Kyuubi), will indeed become one of the best ninja in Konoha and very likely approach the point of being a candidate for Hokage. People and their entirety can change as they mature, and even though the Naruto we know now is not someone who will give up his dreams easily (and you might even suggest that he'll be stubborn/presistent enough to achieve his goal), automatically assuming he will become the best Hokage ever solely based on the title of this anime and what the character claims he'll do does not serve as a very convincing argument to me.

I agree here with Chosen that Kyuubi is probably the most powerful of the demons, but there can be other demons that come close; Sasuke doesn't necessarily need to match Naruto chakra-for-chakra to fight equally.
Guyz face it Naruto will pass Sasuke. He has the strongest demon inside him that no one can pass only way that Sasuke can pass him if someone seals something inside Sasuke.
Old 2004-04-22, 09:49   Link #71
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Guyz face it Naruto will pass Sasuke. He has the strongest demon inside him that no one can pass only way that Sasuke can pass him if someone seals something inside Sasuke.
Isn't that exactly what I just said...?
Edit: Ah, thanks for the back-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself!
The first portion of my reply to Chosen was off topic as I warned--it was not about whether Naruto vs Sasuke but whether the iron law of "the title is named after him and he said he'd do it!" should allow people to crown Naruto as the automatic and absolute future-Hokage...so your reply shouldn't be directed at me (I am on the Naruto > Sasuke side for your reference).

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-04-22 at 21:30.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 10:37   Link #72
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Isn't that exactly what I just said...?
Yeah so im backin you up
Old 2004-04-22, 14:55   Link #73
JubeiYamazaki

Quote:

Exactly. If Naruto shows us anything its that power isn't everything, and that's what Sasuke excels at. He may not be as equally powered compared to Naruto, but what he lacks in raw power he'll most likely make up in tactics and strategy.
Old 2004-04-23, 17:50   Link #74
Demon
Fire Shadow Jouin

Location: Can u help me im lost? I need to get to the Naruto forum
Its obvious that Naruto would win. i mean he has the Rasengan which seems to be way stronger than the Chidori. Ne ways, Naruto is the main character so he has 2 win so Sasuke would come bak. Or Sasuke would go crazy cuz he can't beat Naruto.
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote