AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 9 16.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 18.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 11.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 32.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.66%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.77%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 3.77%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 3.77%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-12, 22:08   Link #81
G147

Found this on some forum don't know if its true or not.

1・2話:京都防衛戦(過去)
---アニメオリジナル---
3話:チョビ vs 紅の姉妹 ユウヤ vs チョビ
4話:吹雪搭乗
5話:不知火弐型搭乗、ユウヤ vs 姫
---ここまで原作1巻(276p)---
6話:水着回①
7話:水着回②  
8話:カムチャッカ半島遠征①
9話:カムチャッカ半島遠征②
10話:電磁投射砲試験 (BETA)
---ここまで原作2巻(311p)---
11話:不知火弐型出撃停止命令①
12話:不知火弐型出撃停止命令②
---ここまで原作3巻(168p)---
13話:BETA基地襲来 (BETA)
14話:姫救出作戦① (BETA)
15話:姫救出作戦② (BETA)
---ここまで原作4巻(180p)---
16話:
17話:ブルーフラッグ
18話:
19話:<-今週
---ここまで原作5巻(410p)---
20話:テロ部隊基地襲撃 <-COMING SOON
21話:イーニァ vs MiG-29OVTテロ部隊
22話:混合試験部隊 vs F-16Cテロ部隊 イーニァ vs F-16Cテロ部隊
23話:混合試験部隊 vs テロ部隊 vs BETA①
24話:混合試験部隊 vs テロ部隊 vs BETA②
25話:ユウヤ&姫 vs 紅の姉妹①
26話:ユウヤ&姫 vs 紅の姉妹②+エピローグ
---ここまで原作6,7巻相当---
Old 2012-11-13, 00:22   Link #82
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Notice how I'm only going after the people attacking animation level. I woulda preferred more Blue Flag. Or sword teaching that leads to sparring that leads to Yuuya and the person in his heart becoming one...

And Yui is shocked as Yuuya and Niigata pwn her again.

... Okay, Top Gun and Top Jell is also fine
"Top Jell" or "Top Tsun"? Because I've seen "Top Tsun" before too...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-13, 00:38   Link #83
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Yui and Yuuya?

I don't really know if that will save this show for me. There are only 4 episiodes left after all.
Yup.... Yui and Yuuya sharing a hot kiss while the hatchet of Yuuya's TSF slowly closes while the other watches them in shocked.
Old 2012-11-13, 05:15   Link #84
Blonto

I was just planning to say that the only thing that could make this worse is a recap episode. Lo and behold!
Old 2012-11-13, 10:34   Link #85
maximilianjenus
[E]

but will it be a recap episode counting towards the episode count or just a special like the one we got before ?
Old 2012-11-13, 11:05   Link #86
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
fun episode i was amused. I swear everyone in this show has never seen a naked body before. Cryskia has an excuse and man oh man her Soviet Ice Heart seems to be melting after each episode. The way she reacted with Inia held Yuuya's arm was the sign of a serious jealously and she doesnt even know and Yuuya getting to 2nd base with the least friendly of all the girls by accident is a feat within itself.

Im starting to like Bao Feng flight even more they are funny as hell and color consideration ftw. Turns out there is at least one normal one is the group.
Old 2012-11-13, 11:54   Link #87
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Am I the only one thinking of the lava from Minecraft when seeing Cui's mapo tofu?
Old 2012-11-13, 13:28   Link #88
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Am I the only one thinking of the lava from Minecraft when seeing Cui's mapo tofu?
No, MC-Lava is not as deadly as that Cui's cuisine....

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2012-11-13, 15:42   Link #89
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Cui needs to let her hair down, that is all.

And the best part of this episode is...

VG and Vincent's little adventure.
Old 2012-11-13, 16:28   Link #90
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

It sounds like a tv series: VG and Vincent's Excellent Adventures! Episode 19: THE BIG WAVE

Sinestra, I think Inia was hugging on Yuuya's body. You can see her hands around his midsection. She was basically baiting Cryska and she fell for it. lol
Old 2012-11-13, 21:22   Link #91
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Well, I'll say this - I liked this episode a lot more than I did the last fanservice-driven episode.

The fanservice in this episode had a certain style to it, and I just felt that the comedy and plot elements were a bit tighter here.

Mr. Duke Nukem Wannabe once again is at the center of the fanservice exploits, but his grand plan here was at least amusingly clever, and not as facepalmingly straightfoward as the last fanservice-driven episode.

And I'll admit that the yuri fan in me greatly appreciated a certain yuri dream moment.

As fanservice breather episodes go, this was a good episode. Kind of amazing that you'd follow a breather episode up with a freakin' recap, though...
Old 2012-11-14, 11:18   Link #92
maximilianjenus
[E]

I am glad that we finally got the naked cryska/yui calendar, like we wanted in the previous fanservice episode; we also got some naked loli and china as omake. Even if the frontline soldiers only eat synthetic food they will have some great sidedishes.
Old 2012-11-14, 17:01   Link #93
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Well, I'll say this - I liked this episode a lot more than I did the last fanservice-driven episode.

The fanservice in this episode had a certain style to it, and I just felt that the comedy and plot elements were a bit tighter here.

Mr. Duke Nukem Wannabe once again is at the center of the fanservice exploits, but his grand plan here was at least amusingly clever, and not as facepalmingly straightfoward as the last fanservice-driven episode.

And I'll admit that the yuri fan in me greatly appreciated a certain yuri dream moment.

As fanservice breather episodes go, this was a good episode. Kind of amazing that you'd follow a breather episode up with a freakin' recap, though...
Good so I did indeed not imagine the similarities xD

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2012-11-15, 09:50   Link #94
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

"Fortified Suits are for Pussies!" ~ Major Orson aka The Duke, leading to his court martial, subsequent demotion to Lieutenant and re-posting to Yukon Base. When asked why he threw away his career after years of service with that sexist comment, his only reply was "I've got Balls of Steel."

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-11-15, 11:48   Link #95
Esg

Ahahahahah
Old 2012-11-15, 15:55   Link #96
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
It sounds like a tv series: VG and Vincent's Excellent Adventures! Episode 19: THE BIG WAVE

Sinestra, I think Inia was hugging on Yuuya's body. You can see her hands around his midsection. She was basically baiting Cryska and she fell for it. lol
Hell id watch it, i can see that being funny as hell. The Harold and Kumar of the anime world.

Yea "Bait" is the right word. Cryska has it bad and the best part is she doesnt even know or understand it. Which is fantastic because we as the viewer get to see a huge range of emotion from her. Yuuya is not only building a harem unwittingly but hes building a damn international harem he gets to sample the cuisine of multiple nations (if he wanted) im all down for that.
Old 2012-11-15, 20:01   Link #97
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Yuuya reaction on naked Inia , and Cryka was the combination of

His reaction on seeing a strip down Shiranui second & Raptor was = instant nose bleed smirked like stalker and drools
Old 2012-11-18, 18:24   Link #98
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
"Fortified Suits are for Pussies!" ~ Major Orson aka The Duke, leading to his court martial, subsequent demotion to Lieutenant and re-posting to Yukon Base. When asked why he threw away his career after years of service with that sexist comment, his only reply was "I've got Balls of Steel."
I'm actually inclided to make a flash vid shoowing him ripping off a fortress beta's head to... well do his business :O

Old 2012-12-03, 04:10   Link #99
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Cui needs to let her hair down, that is all.
Oh hell yes, I agree with this so much

And the three mission controllers of Argos need to appear more
Old 2012-12-23, 10:25   Link #100
Ray
Garnet

Well, this breather episode was surprisingly entertaining, especially the antics of VG and Vincent. Poor guys. They came so close..
Closed Thread