AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-12-30, 16:51   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

C.D. ~Christmas Days~

Circus Disk ~Christmas Days~
Produced by: Circus
Type: 18+ Visual Novel/Fandisk
Genre: Christmas-themed romantic adventure/fantasy
Latest Version: v1.0

OP: Santa Clause ni Yoyaku Shite! sung by Yozuca*, Rino, Miyuki Hashimoto, and Aki Misato
(available on Circus Vocal Collection "crystal 3" -Amazon - CD Japan)

Featuring stories for:
Screenshots: (some slightly NSFW)
Spoiler:

Official Downloads:
Promotional Movie

Release Dates & Pricing:
First Limited Edition: Released 2006-12-22, 4,800 yen
Regular Edition: Released 2007-01-01, 3,800 yen

Where to buy internationally:
- Himeya Soft
- Palet Mail Service (a.k.a. Paletweb)
- Crescent Shop will probably buy it for you if you talk to them and can prove your age.

If anyone has any corrections or additions to suggest, let me know!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2007-03-19 at 17:24.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 00:47   Link #2
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Okay, well, here's a start. If you don't think you'll ever get the chance to play the game, but still want to get a sense of what happens in the story, feel free to check out the (somewhat-lengthy) summary below. A caution though: my Japanese (especially kanji recognition) isn't what it should be yet, so while I did my best to verify that I understood everything correctly, there are probably some of the finer details to the story that I missed. So, this is intended to give you a general idea, but not intended in any way to substitute for an actual translation or playthrough. Again, read only if you either don't care about being spoiled, have already played the game, or don't plan on ever playing it but are still curious! With that lengthy disclaimer out of the way, let's begin!

Spoiler for C.D.C.D.: D.C. ~Da Capo~ Story Spoiler-filled Summary (Part 1 of 2):
I'll post Part 2 shortly. In case anyone's reading this and hasn't played the game and wants to take a stab at guessing how it'll end up for fun, be my guest.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2007-01-01 at 21:58. Reason: Now with 100% more screenshots and corrected typos!
Old 2006-12-31, 05:52   Link #3
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Verrry greatly appriciated, relentlessflame.
I've read the spoiler entirely, and it certainly looks like another fun (and perhaps ecchi :P) Christmas is fast approaching for the two.
Spoiler:

And I'll take up relentless's challenge too~
Spoiler for what I think Junichi is up to:

EDIT: Sailor Enlil probably needs to post a few of those D.C.-related pics from the D.C.II thread as well~
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 12:37   Link #4
Wings
Through time and space

my guess would be
Spoiler:
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 18:56   Link #5
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I've updated part 1 of the summary with screenshots, and will post part 2 very soon. Good guesses so far!
Old 2007-01-01, 20:39   Link #6
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I bet I'm one of the people you had in mind when writing that, being one of the bigger Kotori fans around this place. I'm of course reading and looking forward to part 2, but I'd pass on making guesses - whenever I do, I usually make a complete fool of myself.

After the Alice in DCPC path, though...hahaha, I can imagine what stuff Suginami and Jyunichi can come up with, though I'm sure the plan is mostly down to the first.
Old 2007-01-06, 05:08   Link #7
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Okay, and here it is: the second and final part of the D.C. story summary! I should have posted this way sooner, but I decided it would be better to split it into two parts, and then I decided screenshots were needed. Anyway, enjoy!

Before reading, please read the disclaimer that accompanied the first half. (Of course, you'll also want to have read the first half too, but that should be obvious. )

Spoiler for C.D.C.D.: D.C. ~Da Capo~ Story Spoiler-filled Summary (Part 2 of 2):
Spoiler for My comments...:

I've already written out a summary of the D.C. II Christmas Days story, but I think that I should try to finish writing summaries of Otome and Yume's main game stories first, as you really need to understand that before you'll "get" the humour of the C.D.C.D. side-story (which, unlike this one, is purposefully meant to be taken with a huge grain of salt ). In any case, for now, it's time to get some sleep.
Old 2007-01-06, 11:59   Link #8
Wings
Through time and space

Thanks for the summary relentlessflame. Yeah once you posted the first part of the story, it seemed like it was very straightforward and rather predictable. But nevertheless a great storyline in my books. Of course being a kotori fanboy doesn't hurt. :P
Old 2007-01-06, 21:58   Link #9
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
I bet I'm one of the people you had in mind when writing that, being one of the bigger Kotori fans around this place. I'm of course reading and looking forward to part 2, but I'd pass on making guesses - whenever I do, I usually make a complete fool of myself.

After the Alice in DCPC path, though...hahaha, I can imagine what stuff Suginami and Jyunichi can come up with, though I'm sure the plan is mostly down to the first.
I am also a major kotori fan, and i glad Relentless is doing this summary for us!! yay!

By the way does anyone have maybe a summary for Kotori route for the official game?
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 12:11   Link #10
Wings
Through time and space

I believe bluemist has one posted on his blog site.
Old 2007-01-08, 08:03   Link #11
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Ahh... I knew it was something related to that. I guess my prediction was half right~ Thanks for the summary, relentless~
Spoiler:

Can't wait for the next summary.. ^_^
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:15   Link #12
Oyajitchi
Giroro's Bestest nakama

I didn't read the spoilers because I was planning on playing this game if it ever gets translated, but is this like a continuing series or is it ONLY Christmas Days?
Oyajitchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 22:16   Link #13
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyajitchi View Post
I didn't read the spoilers because I was planning on playing this game if it ever gets translated, but is this like a continuing series or is it ONLY Christmas Days?
It's become a bit of a continuing series. There was a sequel game released last summer called "C.D.C.D.2", but it was set in the summer. Sort of. It was sort of an in-joke (Miharu commented on it in the pre-game narration) as to why they kept the C.D.C.D. title even though it wasn't technically Christmas-themed. It's basically just a fandisk series that features short stories from an assortment of Circus works.

Anyway, it's too bad that the holidays are already over -- I was supposed to post my write-up about the D.C. II scenario this year (after the anime aired) but never got around to it. I wonder if there's any point in waiting 'till next year to post it now...
Old 2009-01-12, 06:14   Link #14
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Nice summary relentlessflame.
thank you so much.
I still don't have this game but this looks like must play game for kotori fans like me

Tags
bishoujo, circus, ecchi, ero-game, eroge, school life, visual novel