AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-10, 23:44   Link #1261
Red_Zeal_Knight

I don't see Rias's group beating number one RG group any time soon
In terms of power they may close the gap quickly but Diehauser's team has so much experience they stayed number one for decades so not till near the end of LN
Old 2013-02-11, 00:21   Link #1262
WILD_LION

@Red_Zeal_Knight, That was a similar case in the battle with Sairaorg Bael, and the result was different, well, is only my optimism, and i dont think that was the end, ISE must begin to participate in the RG after Be a HCD.
Old 2013-02-11, 07:11   Link #1263
Wysth

Wild lion, I don't agree experience wise sairarorg and Rias are probably around the same level. Power wise I would say Rias her group is a little ahead. The only who really stood a chance was after all Sairarorg, the rest was defeated I won't say easy but...
I really really doubt that Rias her group will face anyone in the top 10 for the first round just because they lack the experience.
Old 2013-02-11, 08:19   Link #1264
peinmaximus@

well guys,in some moment is probably that one ise vs diehauser will happen in one final battle in the rating game.with this fight that probably will end with ise victory all in the underworld will respect ise of once for all.and after this battle ise can become one high class devil.
Old 2013-02-11, 08:52   Link #1265
ImperialFlameGod8190

the thing is he's already around a high class level as it is most of the underworld already does respect issei
Old 2013-02-11, 09:34   Link #1266
Chris38

Not to mention, that it has been mentioned, in the novel, that Rias has to wait about 5 years (if I remember correctly, she has to graduate from the university, first, and currently she still hasn't ended her third year at High school) , before she will be capable of officially participating in a Rating Game, and personally I doubt that the novels are going to cover such a huge period of time... and, since timeskip's usually don't have a good opinion among fans of someone's work... I would say that the chance, that we will see how Rias and Ise climb up the ranking of the official Rating Game, is pretty low...
Old 2013-02-11, 09:49   Link #1267
peinmaximus@

hey reaper,what you think about of one ise vs diehauser belial?
and what you think about the new members of khaos brigade?will be that we can see more new members?
obs.n0m@n,thanks for the update of life 4.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-11 at 10:07.
Old 2013-02-11, 10:26   Link #1268
yankky5

Yeah thanks for the update

Ross.............................................. ...............................................so that's whats meant by character development... Damn I just got mind fucked
Old 2013-02-11, 11:35   Link #1269
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper,what you think about of one ise vs diehauser belial?
and what you think about the new members of khaos brigade?will be that we can see more new members?
obs.n0m@n,thanks for the update of life 4.
Too soon to be discussing about the official rating games, Ise and Rias are still underage for participation. If the rules change and allowed the Gremory group to participate than maybe I will be happily to discuss it since it can happen. Also, we don't know how strong is Belial, saying something like he is on par with the Maou without mentioning which Maou is it specifically. Ise however is growing in experience and strengths and there is at least 2 or 3 volumes concerning the matter of a real war that Ise and the Gremory group will be participating in if the Vampires provkes them. Ise and the Gremory group will become a lot stronger. The attack on the Underworld by the Khaos Brigade is a small scale attack, not really a war so Ise and the Gremory group will quickly become stronger if they experience it. THey are really suited for Frontline warriors anyhow instead of playing the Rating games.

The new members of the Khaos Brigade, aka Stray Magicians seems to be very arrogant and are underestimating Ise and the Gremory group. They seem to think they are superior since they used underhanded methods to fight and are not friendly with the way the Magic association conduct themselves.

Don't really get your last question, "will be that we can see more new members", don't get which group you are referring to for the new members.
Old 2013-02-11, 11:39   Link #1270
Tchadnis

Spoiler for :
. man this is quite scary the way Kaichou pull it up saying only the gemory , irina, and stri could be able to pull such large scale assault ...
Old 2013-02-11, 11:41   Link #1271
WILD_LION

@Chris38, for that reason are the SS, ishibumi sensei said us that the SS are to remember us(all his fans) that this is also a comedy echi story, this SS will made the LN so much Long for us.

@Tchadnis, I think that Kiryuu is the traitor, or the person obligated to be a traitor, but it is just my opinion.

What do you think ReaperxKingx?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-13 at 02:46. Reason: please edit rather than double-posting
Old 2013-02-11, 11:56   Link #1272
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
@Tchadnis, I think that Kiryuu is the traitor, or the person obligated to be a traitor, but it is just my opinion.

What do you think ReaperxKingx?
Not really the speculation thread my friend, that question would work better there, but I will answer it anyway. I really doubt that Kiryuu is the traitor, there isn't no evidence for it. What reasons did Kiryuu have if she was the traitor, she hasn't shown any hostility against Ise nor the Gremory group. Kiryuu is basicially a side character that pops in once in a while similarly to Matsuda and Motohama who have shown to hate Ise (comically purposes and nothing more).

I really don't know where people came with that theory unless there are proven and credible reasons to support it. Also, avoid double posting.
Old 2013-02-11, 12:42   Link #1273
WILD_LION

Thanks @ReaperxKingx, you are right, we need to wait to discover what happen.
Old 2013-02-11, 13:50   Link #1274
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Yeah thanks for the update

Ross.............................................. ...............................................so that's whats meant by character development... Damn I just got mind fucked
Yeah, my estimation of Ross just jumped several levels after that. Also somebody kill that asshole Odin for what he did.
Old 2013-02-11, 14:05   Link #1275
jayala319

I hope this is the right thread...

Putting aside all the traitor and RG discussions...

I have read all the volumes of DxD and I love them, but recently I been hoping to see ise get attention from normal unrelated human girls, ( I remember kiryu saying ise`s popularity had been improving. OK maybe she was refering to the girls in his harem)
But still, it could be fun seeing a random girl flirting with him, then a girl
(insert name here) in his harem makes such a huge drama that he loses any chance with a girl in his school.

I know he was already seeing as a member of the perverted trio, but the drama would be last blow to his reputation.

Not that he needs humans in his harem, but we know who ISE is and as long the girl passes as a bishoujo that enough for him.
Old 2013-02-11, 14:33   Link #1276
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayala319 View Post
I hope this is the right thread...

Putting aside all the traitor and RG discussions...

I have read all the volumes of DxD and I love them, but recently I been hoping to see ise get attention from normal unrelated human girls, ( I remember kiryu saying ise`s popularity had been improving. OK maybe she was refering to the girls in his harem)
But still, it could be fun seeing a random girl flirting with him, then a girl
(insert name here) in his harem makes such a huge drama that he loses any chance with a girl in his school.

I know he was already seeing as a member of the perverted trio, but the drama would be last blow to his reputation.

Not that he needs humans in his harem, but we know who ISE is and as long the girl passes as a bishoujo that enough for him.
There is Abe. She is human even if she is a beast tamer. any other humans Ise gets involved with would probably just get turned into a devil when Ise gets his pieces.
Old 2013-02-11, 15:11   Link #1277
WILD_LION

@jayala319 and @cyberdemon, i am agree with you two 100%, but so much people is saying that DXD LN will end very soon, before vol20, and that they see the final with a batle to convert ISE in high class devil, and we will not see Rias convert in Leader of gremory family and dont see ise get his harem. Personally i dont want it, because i also love DXD LN.
Old 2013-02-11, 15:25   Link #1278
serbian otaku #1

@WILD LION, where have you heard that DxD will end before volume 20? DxD is extremely popular, so i don't think it will end so soon.
Old 2013-02-11, 15:46   Link #1279
WILD_LION

I agree with you serbian otaku #1, but in some post the people is saying it, when we begin to talking about adding some more girls to the ISE harem in the future to form his team with Xenovia and Asia, the users begin saying that this is impossible, that the LN dont will have enough time to that, and that the end is soon because DXD dont have sufficient sales and the 6 place in popularity is not enough, when i read it I was so shocked.
I dont know what think.
the conversation was this:
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...&pp=20&page=53
Old 2013-02-11, 16:02   Link #1280
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I agree with you serbian otaku #1, but in some post the people is saying it, when we begin to talking about adding some more girls to the ISE harem in the future to form his team with Xenovia and Asia, the users begin saying that this is impossible, that the LN dont will have enough time to that, and that the end is soon because DXD dont have sufficient sales and the 6 place in popularity is not enough, when i read it I was so shocked.
I dont know what think.
the conversation was this:
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...&pp=20&page=53
Do they even realize just how many LNs there are out there? 6th out of all of them is very good. Not to mention the second season of the anime is coming out which is bound to increase LN sales.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen