5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 18:18   Link #2921
darkliam

to me it doesn't matter if lelouch is dead or alive i still say that this was the greatest anime ever created and am happy i spent two years watching it. all hail lelouch, all hail lelouch, all hail lelouch, all hail lelouch,......
darkliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:18   Link #2922
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
At such a high altitude, can he even get out let alone run like hell? Where could he run to exactly?
He could get out for a short period, and he'd just need to run to a door. There'd be more than enough maintenance hatches to find.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:18   Link #2923
z0rr023

speaking about phrase,
I like this one, not sure whether it's a 'correct' translation from japanese to english:
"Only those that are prepared to fire should be fired at"
What a man lulu is........he has planned everything, including his death, he bravely facing towards his death.........*cough cough, for people who believe lulu is dead...*
z0rr023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:18   Link #2924
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
At such a high altitude, can he even get out let alone run like hell? Where could he run to exactly?
Into the Damocles, then run into a hangar bay, hijack the ship Schniezel was about to take off in, and there he escaped.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:21   Link #2925
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
I'm going to stay out of the "Is Lulu alive or dead" debate for now, because there are three issues that I care about a lot more than that one.

1. Where was Sayoko during the end? I know she was in prison when Lulu was in power, so were a bunch of other people, and they were free afterwords. She was supposed to be filling in the maternal role on the orange farm with Jeremiah and Anya!

2. How did Suzaku survive Lancelot's destruction? Has that been explained?

And most importantly:

3. Somebody is taking care of Arthur, right? 'Cause, y'know, for him to just keep watch over Suzaku's empty grave would be sad on the level of the ending to Jurassic Bark.
i think i solve the where arthur after fake suzaku grave checking ougi's wedding pic cause i think you can see arthur

& really have anyone been trying to read me THEROIRES cause my GS-INSTINCT IS ON FULL ALERT DURING THAT R2-25!!!

cause i know that my THEROIES ARE RIGHT!!!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:23   Link #2926
gbaka34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Spoiler for Gundam Seed:

This is a series where when someone dies they usually stay dead. There's no immortality or special powers....so considering in geass you don't necessarily stay dead when you "die", it's not impossible for Lelouch to actually be alive...
oh yea what about guiford huh?...
R3 would be a bad idea but a few ovas would be nice and maybe a alternate story that just a romance comedy that be nice too...
gbaka34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:27   Link #2927
Aethos

Well at least Lelouch got to die "fabulously." Though considering he planned it out. It couldn't have been any other way. The bad part is that Ohgi and Viletta gets to live happily ever after. Not to mention Nina. That's just not right.

But damn I have loads of respect for Suzaku. He has truly redeemed himself since becoming the knight of Zero and now Zero himself.
Aethos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:28   Link #2928
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

For some reason, I hope Taniguchi takes a leaf out of Kyoto Ani's book and do a Tomoyo After.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:28   Link #2929
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
i think i solve the where arthur after fake suzaku grave checking ougi's wedding pic cause i think you can see arthur

& really have anyone been trying to read me THEROIRES cause my GS-INSTINCT IS ON FULL ALERT DURING THAT R2-25!!!

You're correct as Arthur is on top of Anya's head in the wedding picture.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:29   Link #2930
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
That's the point. When Sunrise changed the Thursday late night timeslot, which was geared at an older audience to the Sunday 5PM timeslot, which is geared at a younger audience, it made no sense at all. So this season, as the creators called it, Not As Planned. This is why I no longer recognize R2 as the official cannon of Code Geass. Since it was set at Family Hour, the writers had to make many changes to reflect the timeslot because there were restrictions to what they could and couldn't show.
Now I'm really curious as to what changes were made to the show and what was originally supposed to pan out. But I have to say, I would consider the shift of tone from R1 to R2 to be much darker, so I don't think the entire original plans for R2 were gutted.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:29   Link #2931
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Suzaku can run to Lelouch? Who else? Schnizel has geass, and no one would believe Kanon.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:30   Link #2932
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeGeass View Post
Now I'm really curious as to what changes were made to the show and what was originally supposed to pan out. But I have to say, I would consider the shift of tone from R1 to R2 to be much darker, so I don't think the entire original plans for R2 were gutted.
A lot of the original plans were gutted due to the rushing.

We've lost the story of Cecile's brother, Kallen's family, etc.

I do hope they fill in some spots with the sound episodes.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:31   Link #2933
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Spoiler for Gundam Seed:

This is a series where when someone dies they usually stay dead. There's no immortality or special powers....so considering in geass you don't necessarily stay dead when you "die", it's not impossible for Lelouch to actually be alive...
You are aware that they went in and re-edited that scene right?

There's a difference there.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:33   Link #2934
$akura
Tell me this isn't TLC

Where are people getting the idea that Lelouch is still alive? Just a question...
$akura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:35   Link #2935
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
A lot of the original plans were gutted due to the rushing.

We've lost the story of Cecile's brother, Kallen's family, etc.

I do hope they fill in some spots with the sound episodes.
It truely is a shame when great shows get changed due to pressure from external forces...if I recall correctly the same thing happened with Death Note being stretched to continue further than originally planned.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:36   Link #2936
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post

Your theories are barely comprehensible.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:37   Link #2937
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post
Where are people getting the idea that Lelouch is still alive? Just a question...
It pretty much stems from the fact that we have no idea where or what has happened to any of the Codes nor do we have that much information on how they really work as the origins were never explained.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:39   Link #2938
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
The driver of the cart that C.C. was in at the ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeGeass View Post
It truely is a shame when great shows get changed due to pressure from external forces...if I recall correctly the same thing happened with Death Note being stretched to continue further than originally planned.
The original ending of Death Note was bad anyway, so it doesn't count.

As for Code Geass: It was originally a series that was supposed to replace Gundam, but was changed into this fantastic (literary-sense) SF which was thought to not be popular. Sunruse miscalculated things, and ended up having to shorten the story to help their original project (Gundam 00) be broadcasted as planned.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the series as is, but it needs to have some holes filled up to be complete.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:39   Link #2939
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
We don't know if he has a code or not, and if he's the carriage driver. You also never saw a funeral and etc. And C.C.'s last words.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:40   Link #2940
Cooler1339

This is my favorite anime of all time. Lelouch is badass and had a plan to the very end. He made everyone look like a fool when they had to sit there watching him win, even when he was dieing. Lelouch wasn't even afraid to die, he was just waiting for it.
Cooler1339 is offline   Reply With Quote