Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-09-09, 06:40   Link #241
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelCreek View Post
^ You forgot Alvida. She is in love with Luffy too. Although, it's more of an admiration kind of love.. Liffy is the only man to stand up against her, so she's infatuated with him now.
don't know about that. the last time i checked she tried to kill him.
Old 2011-09-10, 03:01   Link #242
PixelCreek
I voted Bayonetta

Well it's true...? I'm not making it up.

Spoiler for From the One Piece Wiki:

Last edited by PixelCreek; 2011-09-10 at 05:13.
PixelCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 05:37   Link #243
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I'm just downplaying the reality of the series. The only reason Hancock's love is genuine may have something to do with her Devil Fruit (VIZ Media dubbed it the Love Love Fruit). She probably has an excess amount of the love powers that it's affecting her. I consider Hancock as a whore as my tolerance with Hancock is about the same as Rorschach's tolerance with the Twilight Lady in Watchmen: the end is nigh part 2.
whether her powers affect her feelings or not, that doesn't change the fact that she LOVES him genuinly. Oda has his ways on pairing characters. He does circumstances for them to have consequences.=))

you hate hancock because she's pawning your Nami and nothing else, admit it. I have little tolerance for stereotypical characters like Nami btw. But if i were to ship her with someone else, it'd be with Sanji.

Whether it's just me as a shipper, chapter 639 was pretty telling. the chapter title itself implies something. robin for Zoro, your Nami for Sanji (YIPEEE!!!) and, although hancock wasn't physically there, Luffy used SNAKE grab to protect shirahoshi. And Who represents snake Again?? >=)
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 15:42   Link #244
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKaBaKaOtaKu View Post
whether her powers affect her feelings or not, that doesn't change the fact that she LOVES him genuinly. Oda has his ways on pairing characters. He does circumstances for them to have consequences.=))

you hate hancock because she's pawning your Nami and nothing else, admit it. I have little tolerance for stereotypical characters like Nami btw. But if i were to ship her with someone else, it'd be with Sanji.

Whether it's just me as a shipper, chapter 639 was pretty telling. the chapter title itself implies something. robin for Zoro, your Nami for Sanji (YIPEEE!!!) and, although hancock wasn't physically there, Luffy used SNAKE grab to protect shirahoshi. And Who represents snake Again?? >=)
I don't jump to my conclusions the way you do. As sterotypical as Nami may be, she has more common sense than Hancock who thinks Luffy would do everything for only her and not nessessarily for her people. Hancock's love for Luffy is a selfish love and I don't trust anyone with such selfish intentions. And don't take Luffy's SNAKE grab for granted just because Hancock represents the snake. I may be stereotypical about this, but not all snakes can be trusted.

As for your other pairings, I don't see Nami returning her love for Sanji. She always tricks him into doing things she would not do. Let's see how you tolerate this shipping:

Nami for Luffy
Tashigi for Zoro (provided that Tashigi is revealed to be Kuina)
Robin for Sanji (if Sanji isn't forced to be married to an Okama )

and just to be fair with your favorite character,

Hancock for Demalo Black (who was pretending to be Luffy with his band of fakes)
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 03:02   Link #245
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
I don't jump to my conclusions the way you do. As sterotypical as Nami may be, she has more common sense than Hancock who thinks Luffy would do everything for only her and not nessessarily for her people. Hancock's love for Luffy is a selfish love and I don't trust anyone with such selfish intentions. And don't take Luffy's SNAKE grab for granted just because Hancock represents the snake. I may be stereotypical about this, but not all snakes can be trusted.
i don't jump into conclusions. LOL. i'm just telling the truth. XDD Hancock has waaaay more chance to end up with luffy than nami or robin. Hancock, as i've said, owns them all. Nami in particular is actually a lot closer ending up with either zoro or sanji (i'm not fond of ZoNa though). Nami does have a bond with luffy, a heavily admit that, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's in a romantic way. =))

Look dude, we just agree to disagree. i hate your LuNa whilst you hate my LuHan. We arent in the same ship so we do have opposing views.

Quote:
As for your other pairings, I don't see Nami returning her love for Sanji. She always tricks him into doing things she would not do. Let's see how you tolerate this shipping:

Nami for Luffy
Tashigi for Zoro (provided that Tashigi is revealed to be Kuina)
Robin for Sanji (if Sanji isn't forced to be married to an Okama )

and just to be fair with your favorite character,

Hancock for Demalo Black (who was pretending to be Luffy with his band of fakes)
I can tolerate Sanji x Robin and zoro x tashigi. LuNa though, IF hancock doesn't exist in the OP world, i might have liked them. but that's not the case, Hancock's there and she''ll be luffy's pirate queen. ==)))

LOLOLOLOL. you're being delusional about that hancock x DM. XDDD Hancock still has more chance with luffy no matter waht you say. =P

oh and about not trusting the snake grab, oda seems to hint at something in there. You just refuse to look at that and impose your snakes-are-traitors-blahblah. Let's just see whose ship prevails in the end.

Last edited by BaKaBaKaOtaKu; 2011-09-25 at 03:15.
Old 2011-09-25, 08:31   Link #246
Undertaker

I wasn't going to post anything until I saw this:

Quote:

What????!!!!!

It's one thing she ends up with Luffy but Demalo Black?!!!

I've made up my mind,

Hancock is MINE!!!!!
Old 2011-09-26, 01:15   Link #247
Rainbowman

Quote:
i don't jump into conclusions. LOL. i'm just telling the truth. XDD Hancock has waaaay more chance to end up with luffy than nami or robin. Hancock, as i've said, owns them all. Nami in particular is actually a lot closer ending up with either zoro or sanji (i'm not fond of ZoNa though). Nami does have a bond with luffy, a heavily admit that, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's in a romantic way. =))
Your truths are not facts of the story. I'm not one to tell rumors (something that is half a truth and half a lie), but there's a rumor either that Luffy and Nami are destined to become Gol D. Roger and Portgaz D. Rogue or that Luffy and Nami are reincarnations of Gol D. Roger and Portgaz D. Rogue. Ever thought of that?

@ Undertaker: I just mentioned the Demalo Black factor to try and discourage BaKaBaKaOtaKu from challenging me any further as it's getting tiresome. -_-

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2011-09-26 at 12:46.
Old 2011-09-30, 11:19   Link #248
NK691128210
Prisoner

Im not sure if the author actually thinks about romance but just doesnt want to show it or he doesnt care about their romance. In case he cares about it and he pairs them up clearly without thoughts like 'this guy can be with...' or 'there is a possibility that..' I think he would pair Nami and Luffy up.

It seems like the author favors Nami.
It's not hard to understand why Nami cares about Luffy the most regards what Luffy's helped her.
If Luffy is not with Nami then he'd be with Hancock or will be alone, Nami will be with Sanji. If Nami will be with someone, it's likely that one is from the crew since Nami is selfish and her past is like that, she hardly opens her heart with someone else. Sanji seems like the most suitable one if we dont count Luffy and Robin.

About Zoro, I think the author didnt create Tashigi for nothing. It must has a reason why she existed. Maybe he created her for Zoro lol there's nothing special about her except she resembles Kuina.

I cant think of anyone who's the most compatible with Sanji. Almost everyone or noone.
Zoro and Luffy are compatible with each other, too bad it doesnt work because they're both men lol

Anyone disagrees with UsoppxKaya?
Chopper's not interested in human bodies o_o I dont think the author will think that far about other animal who will be with Chopper.
Brook.. and romance? lol I dont want to talk about this.
Franky. I have no clue either, he's a hent*i after all.
Robin, just like Sanji, she can be with anyone or noone in the crew. I've no idea about this lol
NK691128210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 21:26   Link #249
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

LuffyXRobin

It makes complete sense when you think about it!
>_>
<_<
>_>

To me it does!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 07:47   Link #250
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
LuffyXRobin

It makes complete sense when you think about it!
>_>
<_<
>_>

To me it does!
MeXRobin makes more sense.
Old 2011-10-02, 10:29   Link #251
annetteflynn

Yeah me too. I don't like Nami and Luffy to be couple or romance on One piece. It's already OK that Boa is obsessed
annetteflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 13:03   Link #252
yakumo-chan

romance story doesnt fit in the story of one piece, although Luffy can have a wife in the story without some cheesy moments, it can be done on how dragon ball did with chichi and goku... also with vegeta and Bulma... we never seen Goku and chichi have sweet moments in that series,
Old 2011-10-03, 05:49   Link #253
ronin myael
lost ronin

luffy said he will never get married and he said it to hancock. lol
Old 2011-10-03, 07:07   Link #254
gazawraith

Luffy------ Said in Episode 517 (probably the Manga but I don't pay as much attention) He isn't going to marry so I don't think he'll romance anyone.

Nami x Sanji. I know he's a pervert but I hope one day Nami will realise he's a real sweet guy probably when he's nearly killed by someone.

Robin I think is too cold/treated wrongly to open up for a VERY long time.
gazawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 15:06   Link #255
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazawraith View Post
Luffy------ Said in Episode 517 (probably the Manga but I don't pay as much attention) He isn't going to marry so I don't think he'll romance anyone.

Nami x Sanji. I know he's a pervert but I hope one day Nami will realise he's a real sweet guy probably when he's nearly killed by someone.

Robin I think is too cold/treated wrongly to open up for a VERY long time.
For Luffy, it would look that way but things may not be what they seem, so you'd be surprised what you really discover.

Nami x Sanji? Won't happen. Nami understands Sanji's passion, but her interest is mostly for valuable items (and Luffy in subtle terms).

And while Sanji's martial status would most likely be single all his life, I have the feeling that he will end up with Robin despite her cold expression.
Old 2011-10-04, 00:47   Link #256
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
Your truths are not facts of the story. I'm not one to tell rumors (something that is half a truth and half a lie), but there's a rumor either that Luffy and Nami are destined to become Gol D. Roger and Portgaz D. Rogue or that Luffy and Nami are reincarnations of Gol D. Roger and Portgaz D. Rogue. Ever thought of that?

@ Undertaker: I just mentioned the Demalo Black factor to try and discourage BaKaBaKaOtaKu from challenging me any further as it's getting tiresome. -_-
I heard of that rumor a very long time ago and i thought of it as totally absurd. XDD just like how you thought of luffy and hancock. Nami doesn't even come near to Rouge's look. she's soooo faar away. down there.LOL ANY hint of LuNa is something i don't see unless someone points it out to me. XDDD a saying goes like: You see want you want to see; you believe what you want to believe. no matter how i look at it,i always only see them as brother and sister. =)))

you said that to discourage me??LOLOLOL i'm not one to succumb to this BS. One-sided love is better than none at all. XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
luffy said he will never get married and he said it to hancock. lol
LOL. and it doesn't just stop there. Introduction of marriage--->foreshadowing. He may have rejected her (which i thought of as funny given how Hancock merely brushed it off. XDD She's not going to back down) but chances are ....he's still marry her. Oda may not explain how (same to what toriyama did to B and V) but he'll just drop it there before anyone would know.

Quote:
It seems like the author favors Nami.
It's not hard to understand why Nami cares about Luffy the most regards what Luffy's helped her.
You mean Oda favors her for Luffy? I don't think so. Nami is the Hermione of OP. She's the closest to him and yet they don't share that type of feeling LuNa shippers want them to have. bulma cares for goku too. LuNa Shippers will skin me alive for this, but First girl x main guy doesn't always happen. I NEVER liked Zoro x Nami but I still think zoro stands more chance to be with nami than Luffy. Sanji as well. anyway, ZoNa sucks!

Last edited by BaKaBaKaOtaKu; 2011-10-04 at 04:15.
Old 2011-10-04, 12:39   Link #257
Rainbowman

Quote:
I heard of that rumor a very long time ago and i thought of it as totally absurd. XDD just like how you thought of luffy and hancock. Nami doesn't even come near to Rouge's look. she's soooo faar away. down there.LOL ANY hint of LuNa is something i don't see unless someone points it out to me. XDDD a saying goes like: You see want you want to see; you believe what you want to believe. no matter how i look at it,i always only see them as brother and sister. =)))

you said that to discourage me??LOLOLOL i'm not one to succumb to this BS. One-sided love is better than none at all. XDD
Nami (Post-timeskip) may not look very identical to Rouge in hair color (and/or facial looks), but they both have wavy hair.

Quote:
LOL. and it doesn't just stop there. Introduction of marriage--->foreshadowing. He may have rejected her (which i thought of as funny given how Hancock merely brushed it off. XDD She's not going to back down) but chances are ....he's still marry her. Oda may not explain how (same to what toriyama did to B and V) but he'll just drop it there before anyone would know.
As much as you'd like to think so, there's a chance that Luffy will keep turning her down now matter how many times Hancock asks him.

Quote:
You mean Oda favors her for Luffy? I don't think so. Nami is the Hermione of OP. She's the closest to him and yet they don't share that type of feeling LuNa shippers want them to have. bulma cares for goku too. LuNa Shippers will skin me alive for this, but First girl x main guy doesn't always happen. I NEVER liked Zoro x Nami but I still think zoro stands more chance to be with nami than Luffy. Sanji as well. anyway, ZoNa sucks!
You may be right about the First girl x Main guy theory as I was disappointed that my ideas for Ash x Misty from Pokemon and Tai x Sora from Digimon had to change on me. However, I'd probably still skin you if my ideas of Luffy x Nami were to end in disappointment like those other examples.

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2011-10-04 at 13:44.
Old 2011-10-04, 23:00   Link #258
NK691128210
Prisoner

Quote:
To be honest, I dont ship LuNa and never liked them just want to say what I think, not what I feel.
I agree, to be more precise, Nami and Luffy dont have that kind of feelings toward each other as well as other member. Basically, the author dont want them to be like that and that's the point. Except Sanji, there are no feelings between members in the crew. First girl x main guy doesnt always happen but it's just our point of view depends on what we know, and we dont know everything.

As I said before, I want to think about romance based on the condition 'if the author think about it and pair them up without a doubt', Nami x Luffy is a possibility. We all know, in fact (= in anime/manga) they're nakama and nothing else, but when it comes to romance (= when the author think about it but of course, he wont write it in the manga) then it's a whole different thing.

I dont think Zoro would want a girl like that lol

Despite all the things I said above, what I feel about them is Nami and Luffy look like mother and son to me lol but there are people resemble Luffy like type of people as Nami. The world is big after all lol
Old 2011-10-09, 09:23   Link #259
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Luffy X Robin (well, Robin got quite close with Luffy's father for two years so maybe there's an approval from parents)

well, Luffy X Hancock maybe not too bad

for Zoro??? maybe I'm the only ZoroXPerona supporter here... XD
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 21:43   Link #260
Dragon's Son
Suuuper~

I support Nami x Luffy, Zoro x Tashigi and Usopp x Kaya.
Dragon's Son is offline   Reply With Quote