AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 12:09   Link #2301
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I'm actually liking his gun more than his hammer, but that is fine, too .
Old 2012-07-03, 12:23   Link #2302
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'm actually liking his gun more than his hammer, but that is fine, too .
Wolfwood skin then?

*opens hammer to reveal... more hammers*

Hammerception.

Old 2012-07-03, 18:05   Link #2303
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Thoughts on Jayce? His kit seems kinda weird, however intriguing another 8-skill champ sounds...His passive is actually pretty cool, free MS for dash tactics along with his Q, but a dot aura on W is more in the tough dps territory. Also no clue why he got a %-based damage skill when he's already got solid 1.0 or higher ratios...
7 skill technically since his ult is a switch, and I am the only one who thinks Jayce wouldn't look out of place in Nanoha's Space/Time Administration Bureau, I mean he's the defender of tomorrow and his weapon especially with the mode shift strongly reminds me of weaponry from Nanoha, him being "the defender of tomorrow" just makes the parallel would even better .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 00:09   Link #2304
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Looks like Riot finally got out of their BDSM blood phase, and moved on to anime.

Huh.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 01:23   Link #2305
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
7 skill technically since his ult is a switch, and I am the only one who thinks Jayce wouldn't look out of place in Nanoha's Space/Time Administration Bureau, I mean he's the defender of tomorrow and his weapon especially with the mode shift strongly reminds me of weaponry from Nanoha, him being "the defender of tomorrow" just makes the parallel would even better .
Oh yes, someone thinks the same as me . Now if anyone can change the skin and the voice into Nanoha one....

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20...-changes-jayce
Not sure if it's real, but it does sound plausible.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2012-07-04 at 01:38.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 14:09   Link #2306
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So many games going to hell from the very beginning...Galio game: Trynda decides to jungle from red, so enemy Panth steals blue. Gives me hell at bottom lane, but I survived, unlike Ashe who fed the first two bloods. I let her farm but she stood still, taking boomerangs and spear shots all day long. Then Trynda decides to gank while I recall and calls me noob for it >_< Long story short, underfarmed as fck with 1/3/1 and 30 cs at 20 minutes, then Ashe and Mundo sell all their items for wards, with which they draw creative stuff all over our base. That's fun game #1.

Fun game #2 actually started off well! Udyr game: nice pull, no invasion, easy jungle, enemy jungler gank-phail at LV2. We lose first blood to bot but make up for it with a mid kill. Then we lose second, third, fourth, fifth, [..], FREAKING 17TH blood to our gold on legs, the bottom lane who I kept supporting until mid needed me badly. After that point, it was essentially a 3v5 with zero mobility and little map control on our team. Surrendered after 3rd ace...

Fun game #3 was just too bad to talk about. Zero kill team ftw(?).

I find myself hesitant to start another game...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 14:21   Link #2307
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I must say it's surprising to see you manage to get that many bad games going on..
Old 2012-07-04, 15:34   Link #2308
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's not like I always get roflstomp games or the kind of looming defeat that just always ends in surrender despite maybe having a chance to turn things around. Still, getting many of them consecutively really just breaks my team spirit.

That being said, I'm a pretty average player: I can play all roles and all champions, get 60~70 cs at 10' solo top/mid, I've bought around 30 champions so far, got separate masteries and runesets for each, I'll have the common sense to buy wards or oracle's and invade enemy jungle when it's safe. What I won't do is anticipate every move from the enemy team and coordinate team fights, unless I'm playing a safe champion, i.e. with either a lot of mobility or loads of CC, or ninja buffs/drake/baron from someone else.

Anyway, I'm just nagging to let some steam off somewhere, if I don't then I feel like my skills are worth squat.
Old 2012-07-04, 17:56   Link #2309
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Until the day you queue up with multiple people who are much worse than you, then you get no sympathy from me.

Like two games ago, one of my RL friends went like 0/11 top nunu, and another went 1/8 mid swain. Our jungler was great, but my Ezreal was only so-so (9/9, like 30cs above enemy AD carry) and between the both of us, we couldn't carry the game.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 22:37   Link #2310
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Until the day you queue up with multiple people who are much worse than you, then you get no sympathy from me.

Like two games ago, one of my RL friends went like 0/11 top nunu, and another went 1/8 mid swain. Our jungler was great, but my Ezreal was only so-so (9/9, like 30cs above enemy AD carry) and between the both of us, we couldn't carry the game.
I did this once, I queue'd with a lvl18 friend and their 2 friends who were 15-ish, so I decided to see how hard jungle Xin Nao(when he was free I don't own him) could pubstomp/carry, and I end up going something like 24/8/16, since while 2 of the lanes feed a bit, they had no jungler... and pretty much every gank was sucessful, my friend as Ahri ended 5/9/6 because of the ganks and only one of them knew how to deal Xin at all, but I was so fed no1 could hope to 1 vs 1, but that didn't stop them from trying . Going brusier I had Wriggle/Merc/Trinity/Warmog/Impaler/Wit's End by end, so ya .
MAL
Old 2012-07-05, 00:40   Link #2311
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It's funny actually, when you que with a Rammus that runs straight in mid. To feed the enemy team and gets 0/25/0.

Then, the game lasts for 30+ minutes and we actually still beat the enemy team~ While the Rammus that was feeding decided to help us again~ Because he saw that the enemy team was so horrible~

Beep Beep, streamrolling enemy teams as Jarvan~ *rides off to more victories*
Old 2012-07-05, 01:39   Link #2312
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Beep Beep, streamrolling enemy teams as Jarvan~ *rides off to more victories*
Picked Nasus, dibs on solo top, farmed my ass off till I had +450 kill dmg on SS and then R+ghost+run into enemy team and raperaperape. Of course, our team had to have a Teemo troll, so it's a good thing Nasus is OP liek dat.
Old 2012-07-05, 01:41   Link #2313
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It's good to feel overpowered doesnt it~ I like to play Jax, and literally get 0 deaths while I grab 21 kills~
Old 2012-07-05, 08:22   Link #2314
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

My most annoying one lately was an 11-3-12 game I had as Riven. I had more kills combined than the rest of my team and I was playing tank spec and tank gear...with 2 ranged carrys, an AP and another melee, the tank shouldn't be the one doing the most damage and getting the most kills.
Old 2012-07-07, 02:29   Link #2315
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Jayce is out! This guy is insane, his transformation has a mere 6 second cooldown on it, pick up blue and you can gate->shot->kite->transform->leap->get AoE aura and knockback in no time...and sneak another gate to chase further. One slow, two hastes and one knockback is perhaps a bit too much for a double carry, his skills give him max attack speed, armor shredding and bonus damage.

Dragon and baron kills now show up on the champion obituary, Orianna's response is a hell of a lot faster now and Caitlyn's ult snipes you from across the river. Awesome.
Old 2012-07-07, 03:03   Link #2316
Cream

I don't like that, why do they tell you when the dragon or baron is killed? I feel like riot is slowly making this game easier and easier for people to play. I mean, i like the whole having to time dragon/baron type of thing. I also really didn't like when they made chogath's Q super visible. Its becoming too noob-friendly.

oh and NA just went down for patching(?).
Old 2012-07-07, 03:33   Link #2317
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
I don't like that, why do they tell you when the dragon or baron is killed? I feel like riot is slowly making this game easier and easier for people to play. I mean, i like the whole having to time dragon/baron type of thing. I also really didn't like when they made chogath's Q super visible. Its becoming too noob-friendly.

For Jayce's patch, I guess he is getting a saturday release, and the dragon/baron thing is only if your team has vision of them, or was the team getting the kill, so doesn't really change much.
MAL
Old 2012-07-07, 03:52   Link #2318
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post

It saves the time that when both team clashing at the dragon and afterward people all going "hey, who got the dragon?". That doesn't mean they will announce when the dragon/baron goes down for the opponent team if they have no sight at those places.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:53   Link #2319
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

New hero makes me laugh. Absolutely laugh. Delicious gank target. Looks like an absolute goose to boot.

I love the Miss Fortune buffs. Chasing and smashing just got even better!

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-07-07 at 06:19.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 15:44   Link #2320
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The one thing I like most is the improved ward visuals.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol