AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-18, 13:52   Link #101
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
Kannon was there when Schneizel was Geassed and knows what the command is. All Kannon has to do is dress up as Zero, get a voice changer, and wander into Schneizel's bedroom. Obviously Schneizel was not told to follow a specific Zero since he recognized both Lelouch and Suzaku in the costume as Zero. Problem solved. As you can tell by the frame at the end of R2 18 where Kannon is sewing a Cheese-kun so he must sew his own Zero costume. They were leaving us hints towards the future of their relationship in the eyecatch~
Ohhh, we totally agree there. xD

Quote:
As for Geassed!Schneizel, seeing as how he pretty much just stands around and goes "^^" after being Geassed and only spoke when Lelouch asked him shit and he constantly had the rings in his eyes, I would say he's probably mindless~ If anything, it should be proof that Schneizel didn't give a fuck about anything until Lelouch made him care about something. As he is otherwise empty, his thoughts became all about serving Zero, and that's all he thinks about, hence why the Geass is always in effect.
Hm... I think I already mentioned it a few times, but I'm convinced Schneizel cared about some things. Like his siblings and world peace.
He just didn't allow himself to truly get "attached". Not that it took him much effort, but still...
As far as we know, everyone went "empty" after being ordered to become a slave by Lelouch. It's not suprising that Schneizel - who never had any attachments in the first place - was no exception.
But if Suzaku told him to not be a completely mindless puppet, there'd be still a chance for Kanon to get him back.
Old 2008-12-18, 13:57   Link #102
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Except Lelouch's Geass is a very word specific thing: In order to make guys his slaves earlier, he tells them DO AS I SAY!111 and there's also that infamous S1 bullshit with the "shoot" and "kill" on Mao. In order to make Schneizel like the mindless slavefags from Kamine Island, all he has to say is "serve Zero", which is something that could Schneizel could do while living normally, yet the Geass is always seen in effect on him. It's the only thing on his mind. I don't think it gets much simpler than that.
Old 2008-12-18, 13:59   Link #103
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Rolo X Nunnally is such an adorable pairing!! I would have loved that if it happened! Unfortunately, Nana-chan doesn't get any romance =( Besides a few hints of her liking Suzaku
Old 2008-12-18, 14:03   Link #104
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
Except Lelouch's Geass is a very word specific thing: In order to make guys his slaves earlier, he tells them DO AS I SAY!111 and there's also that infamous S1 bullshit with the "shoot" and "kill" on Mao. In order to make Schneizel like the mindless slavefags from Kamine Island, all he has to say is "serve Zero", which is something that could Schneizel could do while living normally, yet the Geass is always seen in effect on him. It's the only thing on his mind. I don't think it gets much simpler than that.
Hm... but when Lelouch told Euphie to "kill all the Japanese", she even became a racist while she was at it, if the subs I watched were accurate.
I always got the impression that while under the effect of the Geass, people's personality inevitably changes to a certain degree because their brain is affected.
Not to mention that at that point of time, happily serving Zero would have gone colmpletely against Schneizel's personalty. He thought Lelouch had become an evil tyrant, after all.
Therefore, I'd say it's really a matter of interpretation.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:10   Link #105
Levy
differently sober

not that I've ever gone really in depth with Schneizel, but more than a permanent effect of the Geass, the real mess is if the Geass disactivate from time to time, for example when Zero is not with him... because Schneizel would lost repeatedly whole chuncks of his memory, everyday, when the Geass is turn off.. so I wonder what kind of life he might have knowing that he's doing, everyday, things that he would not remember as soon as Suzaku disappears from his sight.

It would be very hard for him to deal with it, and also for the people around him to interact with him in a normal way. Kannon knows everything, and can't do anything about it. Poor thing... :/

ah, and I second cosplay kink between them =P
Old 2008-12-18, 14:38   Link #106
AceFlashheart

Suzaku is a nice guy... i'm sure he'll be all like, " You guys go have fun, try to keep the noise down."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
Unfortunately, Nana-chan doesn't get any romance =( Besides a few hints of her liking Suzaku
Well Zerozaku is pushing her chain in the epilogue, which by Code Geass standards is like wearing engagement rings.

Seemed to be like they were teasing with various pairing in the epilogue.

Sayoko x Orange (strongly)

Gino x Kallen (mid)

Suzaku x Nunnally (a little)

If you think about it Suzaku only really has two options, Nunnally or Karen. Maybe Kaguya, she didn't seem to care who was under the mask anyway ^^

Ofc. there is always Suzaku x random very understanding person

Or Suzaku x eternal penitance

And for the yaio fangirls, yes Schneizel must do whatever he says -.-

But no-one cares about Suzaku's love life after Euphie dies, right?
Old 2008-12-18, 14:45   Link #107
Levy
differently sober

I vote for eternal-widow-Suzaku, but who knows? a lifetime is such a long time...

as for Nunnaly, yes, there are hints of Nunnaly/Suzaku, but now Suzaku is changed so much from the boy little Nunnaly might have fantasized about, that maybe that feeling is died inside of her. I'm personaly glad that they do not put anything blantantly Suzaku/Nunnaly in the part of R2 in wich Nunnaly is made governator of Area11 and has all those (annoying, at least for me) Euphie poses - because the substitute complex is something thatn is always show as 'cute' in fiction, while I find it revolting. =.=

I'm positive about Orange/Sayoko too :3
Old 2008-12-18, 14:47   Link #108
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFlashheart View Post
Seemed to be like they were teasing with various pairing in the epilogue.

Gino x Kallen (mid)

Which epilogue were you watching? Sayako and Orange aren't even remotely near one another, she's actually not even in the epilogue. Gino x Kallen... what? Suzaku x Euphemia, you mean.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:49   Link #109
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Or Suzaku x eternal penitance
I think that's the most likely option.
But I admit that I'm biased. ;P

Quote:
And for the yaio fangirls, yes Schneizel must do whatever he says -.-
*giggles*
...Nah. Schneizel belongs to Kanon already. xD

Quote:
But no-one cares about Suzaku's love life after Euphie dies, right?
Well, I never did.
It was obvious that he and Euphie were meant for each other, so I was okay with the pairing... but I was always more interested in his friendship with Lelouch.
Anyway, I can't imagine Suzaku getting together with anyone but Euphie.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:51   Link #110
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Ace, you forgot to ass CC x Cart driver (Not Lelouch, the true one !)

Now seriously...Suzaku and Nunally and Gino x Kallen...no, just no >_<'
Suzaku will stay infatued with Euphie forever and Gino is meant to be with Anya.
And Kallen is having fun with her Lelouch's photos, so it can't work.

Old 2008-12-18, 14:52   Link #111
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

Gino x Kallen (mid)

SxO, um, excuse me, where is this implied?

GinoxKallen, while God forbid two people standing next to each other in the pic and there are no romance implications.

SxN again, excuse me?

The fact, that some people are next to others does not mean anything. Keep in mind 49 epis chara development before.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:56   Link #112
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
and Gino is meant to be with Anya.
If Gino x Kallen is crack I'm curious about the reasoning behind Gino x Anya.

About Schneizel, I think he'd be free to do live pretty normally...as long as Zero doesn't need him. So there's nothing to prevent Kanon from visiting him in my opinion.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:58   Link #113
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
and Gino is meant to be with Anya.
about this, I asked when the topic reopened but none answered so far... is there some stuff in this direction in the new side materials...?
I remember I catch a glimpse of something like that while I was busy but can't find the source back

ah, no, JeremiahSayoko is just that they have that exchange about knighthood and fandom went all 'OTP OTP' !
it's clearly nothing serious, but they actually don't look bad together. Sayoko seems patient enough to contain Jeremiah's peculiar ego.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:58   Link #114
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
They are both crack because the show had nothing towards either end. One has an actual friendship between two people, at the very least, not a comradery between two people who barely understand one another.
Old 2008-12-18, 14:58   Link #115
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
its funny how something like that is enough to impley a relationship between two people
while all the stuff that happens with the three main lelouch-centric ships is never enough
Old 2008-12-18, 14:59   Link #116
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

About Schneizel, I think he'd be free to do live pretty normally...as long as Zero doesn't need him. So there's nothing to prevent Kanon from visiting him in my opinion.
Gino x Anya are close, it's not the case to Gino and Kallen so there...yeah, Gino x Kallen is pure crack.
Now I was more or less joking (or not in a "lovelove" vision), though Mutuality seems to mention something about them (Levy, i'd like to know too...)

Old 2008-12-18, 14:59   Link #117
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

I'm pretty sure Loli was kidding as an inside-joke answer to her other inside-joke about GinoxKallen.
Old 2008-12-18, 15:03   Link #118
Eliarine

Just asking, since I recall someone trying very seriously to argue for Gino x Anya and no one really jumped on him for making up stuff or anything.

Anyway, I don't think these really qualify as "crack" pairings, as I for one use this term to talk about impossible/crazy/lolwhat pairings, like, say, Marianne x Rivalz. Those just don't have any real hints in the series, they're not completely out there.
Old 2008-12-18, 15:05   Link #119
Levy
differently sober

I like Gino and Karen as friends, and althought I like also Gino and Anya as friends, I think he'd be the right guy for her, hyper enough to counterbalance her apathy.

even though... ok, the list of things to complain about in the last arc is so long and this is something veeeeeery minimal and the last thing one should complain about.. BUT... I was kinda sad that Gino totally ignored Anya - with all the mess that was going on - from the battle of Tokyo on. :/

EDIT: Eli, one of my friends (that is not Nogitsune) uses to ship ClovisXMarianne using the Villa Aries copy he made in Tokyo as canon support XD
Fandom: make it possible XD
Old 2008-12-18, 15:08   Link #120
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
I like Gino and Karen as friends, and althought I like also Gino and Anya as friends, I think he'd be the right guy for her, hyper enough to counterbalance her apathy.

even though... ok, the list of things to complain about in the last arc is so long and this is something veeeeeery minimal and the last thing one should complain about.. BUT... I was kinda sad that Gino totally ignored Anya - with all the mess that was going on - from the battle of Tokyo on. :/
Ahahaha Same here. I liked Gino and Anya's characters cause I liked their interaction; The emotionless loli and the Tamaki~ish guy. I really hoped there will be more devellopment between them, to explain for example, why they were pretty close but finally...nothing. They were separated from each other -_-
When I saw his concern during the battle in China I thought "Ahahaha Gino really cares for Anya, more stuff, more stuff"...but no.
Now Gino is trying to seduce Tianzi and Anya is working in an Orange farm -_-""
Nice end <_<

Closed Thread