Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-08, 17:02   Link #641
wAzure
Yaya's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massivela View Post
Hi wAzure,

Is it possible to get a quick summary of each volume from whenever the anime ended?

Just a short paragraph of each volume is fine! I'm reading your latest spoilers and they don't make much sense to me lol
I probably can't do that, sorry. As for why if you ask, it's because each volume adds a lot to the overall setting of the story, and trying to summarize them in just short paragraphs would just end in you being more confused that what you already are, as a lot of things would have to be butchered in the process, which kinda loses the point of you asking me to do it in the first place.

If you think "then why don't you just write more detailed summaries?" then my answer would be the inverse this time. Just look at how much it took me to explain just a few things--if I were to try to explain every volume in detail, the amount of text would end be being enormous, which would be kinda troublesome for me.

If there's something you want to know specifically, just ask me though, I can probably help you with that. If you really, really just want to know more detailed stuff you can probably pm me or something, so we can figure out some more direct form of contact in that case. Same goes for anyone that is interested.

I won't be around all the time though, and the speed in which I may answer a question depends largely on its contents and if I'm busy or not.
wAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 19:16   Link #642
bakato

What are Hinowa's powers? She doesn't seem to have an automaton. If it's just spirits, then does she even qualify as a puppeteer?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 01:03   Link #643
Massivela

Quote:
Originally Posted by wAzure View Post
I probably can't do that, sorry. As for why if you ask, it's because each volume adds a lot to the overall setting of the story, and trying to summarize them in just short paragraphs would just end in you being more confused that what you already are, as a lot of things would have to be butchered in the process, which kinda loses the point of you asking me to do it in the first place.

If you think "then why don't you just write more detailed summaries?" then my answer would be the inverse this time. Just look at how much it took me to explain just a few things--if I were to try to explain every volume in detail, the amount of text would end be being enormous, which would be kinda troublesome for me.

If there's something you want to know specifically, just ask me though, I can probably help you with that. If you really, really just want to know more detailed stuff you can probably pm me or something, so we can figure out some more direct form of contact in that case. Same goes for anyone that is interested.

I won't be around all the time though, and the speed in which I may answer a question depends largely on its contents and if I'm busy or not.
Oh okay then.

First thing on my mind is the topic of "synthetic humans" or humans with machine parts or other things in them. How are they made? And what makes their "manufacture" different from banned dolls?
Massivela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 23:43   Link #644
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

First off, thank you so much for having taken some of your time to answer all our questions. Once again, it is really appreciated, for us who are kept in the dark by the lack of translation. Mine are really overblown and focused on the little details, but you still answer them the best you can, which is really cool.

Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Also, it's not really efficient to have a magician cast magic without an automaton. It would require them to write down weird runes wherever they are and basically, this is not efficient at all in a real battle. It's more used for strategy though.

Just wanted to clarify that so that you don't misunderstand what an actual magician could do without an automaton. Even people like Charl's dad and Alice who can cast magic more efficiently, are still equipped with an Eve's Heart somewhere in their bodies, otherwise it would not be practical at all. In other words, having an Eve's heart is still essential for any magic in this world. That's the reason why Eve's Heart became a world breaking advance in magic in what standards regards. Just don't confuse that. A single magician still needs an automaton to be of use.
Okay, it’s clearer now. Your summaries gave me the impression other types of magic were still widely used, only with Machinart as the most widespread, but apparently it is just that much better at casting spells. I guess it is similar to the difference between shooting with an arquebus or with semi-automatic firearms: one technology does it better and much more efficiently than the other.

Quote:
Spoiler for UMD's year setting.:
I think I can narrow it down even further, thanks to your help. With the mention of T-Fords in the first chapter of the first volume, which were first produced in October 1908, assuming not too many things changed there due to alternate history, the earliest UMD could begin would be in 1909, since Raishin arrives at Walpurgis in spring/early summer (month of May?). It’s also the time of the Bosnian Crisis, where tensions between Serbia and Austria started in earnest, as well as the fact that they are backed by Germany and Russia, and it would be common knowledge.

Of course, the text says the vehicules were “imported from USA”, when only the Ford usine in Canada exported them, and it wasn’t produced in Britain before 1911, but that’s really just obscure trivia I found on Google, no doubt the author had better things to do than research the minute trivia.

Speaking of Sonechka, is Olga the #3 Round a Russian as well? Though, according to spoilers, her family name is “Saladin”, so that doesn’t sound very Russian. Her grandmother Astrid doesn’t look like it too. If Olga is Russian though, what is her relationship with Sonechka, if there is even any?

Another tangent, but Olga made me think of her lover August Veyron (is that his name?). The spoilers mentioned something about them being apart due to being related to one of the Roses, but it says “son of the White Rose” as August, but your list of the Roses didn’t have a White Rose in it. Was that yet again an incorrect spoiler/translation?
Quote:
Spoiler for Geopolitical situation:
Sorry man, I don’t want you to go through all the previous novels to hunt down info for my own selfishness. I will be patient and wait to read it myself.
Quote:
I can't remember much about the french empire right now.
It was the French Third Republic actually

…unless it is still an empire in UMD?, I say as I unsubtly ask another question
Quote:
The German empire had to back out of all the conflict and is pretty much expelled from the academy after the events of volume 7, where they attempt to attack Raishin and his friends again, but are later forced to take the blame of all the things they had been doing up to that point (events of volume 4) and it is also mentioned the British empire cuts all relationships with them by that point.
Can you tell more details about that? Was it Rosenberg and Rosenkreutz again?
Quote:
I'm pretty sure he mentions some conflict going on in his country during the events of volume 10-12, but I can't really remember what it was exactly.
I’m not sure what it would be either, the closest I got to conflicts in India in the 1900s was the Partition of Bengal, which provoked social unrest, riots, and bomb attacks until 1911.

By the way, another question: one of the spoilers mentions that “Asura belongs to some mystical race with powerful magic.” Is it true, or a distortion? If true, does that mean he is a Promised Child like Loki and Frey, or is it something else?
Quote:
Spoiler for King's name:
A shame.
Quote:
Spoiler for Gloria's real identity:
Cool!

Speaking of the queen, a spoiler about the academy invasion by the Royal Army says that, as the queen of England, she has control over an automaton called “Juggernaut”. Could you tell me more about it?
Quote:
Spoiler for Kimberly:
Thanks for the explanation! What's Kimberly's magic speciality? The spoilers of volume 9 said she briefly fights Raishin and she subdues him, before preparing to shoot him with an anti-magic bullet and is interrupted by a meteor shower. How did she win against him, and is the anti-magic bullets her only advantage?
Quote:
Spoiler for Ellen Belew:
Thanks, spoilers in this thread have this frustrating tendency of not properly Romanizing the names, so that’s why I had “Irene” at times (since there is no “L” in Japanese). Same thing for “Orga”, despite the fact that this one didn’t even make sense and Olga was pretty much the obvious translation.
Quote:
Fairies/Spirits : (snip)
Very clear explanation, thanks!
Quote:
Spoiler for Dragons and Drake:
Interesting. Do we at least know the names of the rest of Sigmund and Thor’s kin?
Quote:
Spoiler for Black Rose's Hades:
Lots of alternate dimensions in the series, though it seems confined to the mythological afterlives.

Related to that, does that mean Black Rose’s granddaughter (if the spoilers aren’t lying to me), the Round Dorothy MacGuffin, has access to Hades? Spoilers called her a necromancer using skeletons as puppets, but your summaries would explain it better.
Quote:
Spoiler for Nectar:
Sorry, that was more distorted spoilers, more specifically this one that says Grey Cross is the combat division of the Association.
Quote:
If you have more questions after reading all my answers here, or any other questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Same goes to anyone in here.
Last questions of this round:

What is Phoenix? The unfinished translation of volume 8 mentions:
Quote:
"From what I heard, that guy Loki defeated the doll known as the Phoenix, right?"

Raishin hitting the heart of the matter without warning caused Komurasaki to jump totally.

"I did hear that it's a legendary monster, an automaton that can't be dealt with using flames. Since Loki managed to defeat that kind of monster using Cherubim, he must have used a really amazing move, right?"
But in spoilers about later volumes, it says Loki possess something also called Phoenix, though it is unclear if it means a new ability, a new circuit, or whatever. Can you shed some light on this?

Also, this passage of volume 4:
Quote:
Alice Bernstein. On the surface she was the daughter of an American Baron, but in truth, the name Bernstein— it was one that was descended from Germanic nobility.
What does it mean? I think it’s part of Alice’s cover as Rutherford’s secretary, but I’m not too sure. Does it mean she has some ties to Germany? Or to America?

Thank you in advance!
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!

Last edited by allfictions; 2015-11-10 at 16:10.
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 02:28   Link #645
dragon213

just wondering, but has Rashin shown any interest in any of the girls? I only watched the anime, so if he have started to like someone.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 05:54   Link #646
tuckersister

I think Rasshin like Char, but is patient in waiting til she open her feelings. Right now his main focus is his brother.

Aside for Rasshin, I have hear too much opinion of Magus for the other characters. I wonder what's their view of him?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 22:49   Link #647
wAzure
Yaya's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
What are Hinowa's powers? She doesn't seem to have an automaton. If it's just spirits, then does she even qualify as a puppeteer?
She, just like her Izanagi clan, can all control what was perfectly described on volume 15 as "demon's spirits" which is something close to what would be the power to control the "death energy". This allows Hinowa to summon all kinds of different characteristic Japanese folkloric demons, using jewels and daggers, etc, as a catalyst/offering/contender.

Yes, she qualifies as a puppeteer because of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massivela View Post
Oh okay then.

First thing on my mind is the topic of "synthetic humans" or humans with machine parts or other things in them. How are they made? And what makes their "manufacture" different from banned dolls?
I guess you are talking about the Machine soldat from germany, in which case it's only humans with magic circuits/parts in their bodies. Banned dolls are different because they are originally not living beings, but rather things created using human parts, which would be the contrary.

Then there's the special category of "artificial human" which is made from Karyuusai's puppeteer technique called "cell" that creates dolls with human traits, because they are basically made literally from scratch, from the molecular level. This technique makes humanoids. Basically, dolls with a perfectly real human body with the ability to grow like the three sisters, but equipped with a magic circuit and high magic affinity, since they are not exactly 'entirely humans' either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Speaking of Sonechka, is Olga the #3 Round a Russian as well? Though, according to spoilers, her family name is “Saladin”, so that doesn’t sound very Russian. Her grandmother Astrid doesn’t look like it too. If Olga is Russian though, what is her relationship with Sonechka, if there is even any?
Olga isn't Russian.

Olga doesn't think much of Sonechka, but Sonechka sees Olga as her worthy rival, so there's that.

Quote:
Another tangent, but Olga made me think of her lover August Veyron (is that his name?). The spoilers mentioned something about them being apart due to being related to one of the Roses, but it says “son of the White Rose” as August, but your list of the Roses didn’t have a White Rose in it. Was that yet again an incorrect spoiler/translation?
Yes that's his name, although Veyron could be romanized differently.

They were both used by the roses to mess with Raishin and Charl's father during the events of volume 9. Olga was Veyron's lover, but she got her memory wiped by the roses, because love between two different factions (among the roses) is forbidden. I don't remember if Veyron was the son of the White Rose, nor do I remember if there's any mention of a White Rose, but he definitely was part of another faction within the Roses.

Quote:
It was the French Third Republic actually

…unless it is still an empire in UMD?, I say as I unsubtly ask another question
Yes, it is still an empire.

Quote:
Can you tell more details about that? Was it Rosenberg and Rosenkreutz again?
Yes, it was Rosenberg and his knight group again. They attempt to take revenge with both Raishin and Loki, and Rosenberg had a legenday automaton with him during volume 7, called Phoenix.

They had their plans messed up by both Alice and Rutherford, but it was always Rutherford's intention to make the British empire server any and all relationship with Germany, as they were forced to take all the blame for the assassination of Cedric Grandville.

Quote:
By the way, another question: one of the spoilers mentions that “Asura belongs to some mystical race with powerful magic.” Is it true, or a distortion? If true, does that mean he is a Promised Child like Loki and Frey, or is it something else?
It is true. Asura has some kind of special lineage that makes him have really strong magic affinity, which causes his eyes to turn gold whenever he is fighting seriously. (Red is considered strong already, but very few people have gold eyes in this series, which is considered an even more "godly" magic affinity trait, and of course, stronger than red) (Only Astrid, one member from the crusada knights and Asura have ever been described to have gold eyes).

I don't know if he could be called a promised Child, but I think he is, same as Loki and Frey.

Quote:
Speaking of the queen, a spoiler about the academy invasion by the Royal Army says that, as the queen of England, she has control over an automaton called “Juggernaut”. Could you tell me more about it?
Juggernaut is basically a really huge, giant golem-like automaton that is powered by fuel (or that's what I remember) and has really high destructive power and defense. It is controlled by one puppeteer inside, but only that.

Basically, a huge destructive military weapon.

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation! What's Kimberly's magic speciality? The spoilers of volume 9 said she briefly fights Raishin and she subdues him, before preparing to shoot him with an anti-magic bullet and is interrupted by a meteor shower. How did she win against him, and is the anti-magic bullets her only advantage?
Kimberly doesn't have a magic specialty. She's bad with magic in general.

The second part is a fake spoiler. In fact, it is Raishin who subdues Kimberly at one point(he uses his kouyokujin threads to bind her), because he had temporally joined teams with Edmund to take over the royal palace.

I do remember there was an scene just before the meteor shower in which Kimberly attempts to stop Raishin, but she isn't really able to do it, or rather, Raishin doesn't even take her seriously.

Quote:
Thanks, spoilers in this thread have this frustrating tendency of not properly Romanizing the names, so that’s why I had “Irene” at times (since there is no “L” in Japanese). Same thing for “Orga”, despite the fact that this one didn’t even make sense and Olga was pretty much the obvious translation.
Yes, the romanization of names is usually something troublesome to do, if there's no official source for the name already. What I usually do when I translate stuff is just google the name to see if there's a "standard" romanization for the names, and in machine doll, almost 90% of the names already have really standard romanizations, with exceptions being some weird Izanagi incantations obscure shit.

Quote:
Interesting. Do we at least know the names of the rest of Sigmund and Thor’s kin?
No, the rest of the Gram's dragons names were never mentioned, sadly.

Quote:
Lots of alternate dimensions in the series, though it seems confined to the mythological afterlives.
Yes, those alternate dimension seem to really exist inside this universe.

Quote:
Related to that, does that mean Black Rose’s granddaughter (if the spoilers aren’t lying to me), the Round Dorothy MacGuffin, has access to Hades? Spoilers called her a necromancer using skeletons as puppets, but your summaries would explain it better.
She doesn't have access to Black's Rose Hades. At least, up until volume 15, she has never tried to use it or something.

She is indeed a necromancer, and she controls a lot of skeletons when she fights, as puppets indeed.

I think Black Rose has a very similar way to fight, but I haven't seen her fight anyone yet.

Quote:
Sorry, that was more distorted spoilers, more specifically this one that says Grey Cross is the combat division of the Association.
Well, I already told you, that Grey Cross name isn't even mentioned anywhere that I remember.

Quote:
Last questions of this round:

What is Phoenix? The unfinished translation of volume 8 mentions:

But in spoilers about later volumes, it says Loki possess something also called Phoenix, though it is unclear if it means a new ability, a new circuit, or whatever. Can you shed some light on this?
Phoenix is a legendary-class automaton, part of the Lemegeton collection. Rozenberg uses this automaton during volume 7 to fight Loki.

As a legendary-class automaton, it is extremely strong and it can not be defeated by normal means, as all kinds of explosive attacks (or jett attacks like Cherubim's) are absorbed by the bird and turned into magic energy. Loki had to use his atomic-heart-reactor to raise his magic energy and use telekinesis to cut it down in half. It was a really hack move, but it almost killed Loki too, so it's never viable to use his heart like that. (Although if Loki does use his heart like this, he is above a Rose-Level, much like Raishin's kouyokujin. This is also why I said "limit-break" Loki was another story entirely during my long essay about powerlevels ).

So about the next spoiler, yes, it is mentioned again because Loki's new automaton (Jibril) is equipped with four different magic circuits - Fragarach(Perfect oscillation control), Sileighty (Sword dance of wing), Phoenix (eternity flame), and Adarugia (Sacred thunder treasure) - which are all the magic circuits of enemies Loki defeated in the past.

Quote:
Also, this passage of volume 4:

What does it mean? I think it’s part of Alice’s cover as Rutherford’s secretary, but I’m not too sure. Does it mean she has some ties to Germany? Or to America?

Thank you in advance!
Her fake name is Alice Bernstein and, although I can't remember all too well about that, I think that name did indeed have something to do with Germany, because that's were Rutherford could get his hands on the Fragarach magic circuit, and he used Alice for it.

Her real name is Alice Rutherford though, she's the director of the academy, Edward Rutherford's real daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
just wondering, but has Rashin shown any interest in any of the girls? I only watched the anime, so if he have started to like someone.
I would've have said no, but during volume 15, it is heavily implied Raishin loves/used to love Hinowa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Aside for Rasshin, I have hear too much opinion of Magus for the other characters. I wonder what's their view of him?
Raishins's friends see Magnus as an enemy, and are even willing to help him kill Tenzen when the time comes. Loki even said so himself during volume 15, that if Raishin had asked, he'd have helped him kill Magnus.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the late reply. I have been really busy and I will continue to be busy for a little longer, but I have finally finished reading volume 15, so if you guys have questions about it, I'll answer them.

Some of my input about the volume itself:
Spoiler for Volume 15:
wAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 00:53   Link #648
hyddty

Quote:
She, just like her Izanagi clan, can all control what was perfectly described on volume 15 as "demon's spirits" which is something close to what would be the power to control the "death energy". This allows Hinowa to summon all kinds of different characteristic Japanese folkloric demons, using jewels and daggers, etc, as a catalyst/offering/contender.

Yes, she qualifies as a puppeteer because of this.

I guess you are talking about the Machine soldat from germany, in which case it's only humans with magic circuits/parts in their bodies. Banned dolls are different because they are originally not living beings, but rather things created using human parts, which would be the contrary.

Then there's the special category of "artificial human" which is made from Karyuusai's puppeteer technique called "cell" that creates dolls with human traits, because they are basically made literally from scratch, from the molecular level. This technique makes humanoids. Basically, dolls with a perfectly real human body with the ability to grow like the three sisters, but equipped with a magic circuit and high magic affinity, since they are not exactly 'entirely humans' either.

Olga isn't Russian.

Olga doesn't think much of Sonechka, but Sonechka sees Olga as her worthy rival, so there's that.

Yes that's his name, although Veyron could be romanized differently.

They were both used by the roses to mess with Raishin and Charl's father during the events of volume 9. Olga was Veyron's lover, but she got her memory wiped by the roses, because love between two different factions (among the roses) is forbidden. I don't remember if Veyron was the son of the White Rose, nor do I remember if there's any mention of a White Rose, but he definitely was part of another faction within the Roses.

Yes, it is still an empire.

Yes, it was Rosenberg and his knight group again. They attempt to take revenge with both Raishin and Loki, and Rosenberg had a legenday automaton with him during volume 7, called Phoenix.

They had their plans messed up by both Alice and Rutherford, but it was always Rutherford's intention to make the British empire server any and all relationship with Germany, as they were forced to take all the blame for the assassination of Cedric Grandville.

It is true. Asura has some kind of special lineage that makes him have really strong magic affinity, which causes his eyes to turn gold whenever he is fighting seriously. (Red is considered strong already, but very few people have gold eyes in this series, which is considered an even more "godly" magic affinity trait, and of course, stronger than red) (Only Astrid, one member from the crusada knights and Asura have ever been described to have gold eyes).

I don't know if he could be called a promised Child, but I think he is, same as Loki and Frey.

Juggernaut is basically a really huge, giant golem-like automaton that is powered by fuel (or that's what I remember) and has really high destructive power and defense. It is controlled by one puppeteer inside, but only that.

Basically, a huge destructive military weapon.

Kimberly doesn't have a magic specialty. She's bad with magic in general.

The second part is a fake spoiler. In fact, it is Raishin who subdues Kimberly at one point(he uses his kouyokujin threads to bind her), because he had temporally joined teams with Edmund to take over the royal palace.

I do remember there was an scene just before the meteor shower in which Kimberly attempts to stop Raishin, but she isn't really able to do it, or rather, Raishin doesn't even take her seriously.

Yes, the romanization of names is usually something troublesome to do, if there's no official source for the name already. What I usually do when I translate stuff is just google the name to see if there's a "standard" romanization for the names, and in machine doll, almost 90% of the names already have really standard romanizations, with exceptions being some weird Izanagi incantations obscure shit.

No, the rest of the Gram's dragons names were never mentioned, sadly.

Yes, those alternate dimension seem to really exist inside this universe.

She doesn't have access to Black's Rose Hades. At least, up until volume 15, she has never tried to use it or something.

She is indeed a necromancer, and she controls a lot of skeletons when she fights, as puppets indeed.

I think Black Rose has a very similar way to fight, but I haven't seen her fight anyone yet.

Well, I already told you, that Grey Cross name isn't even mentioned anywhere that I remember.

Phoenix is a legendary-class automaton, part of the Lemegeton collection. Rozenberg uses this automaton during volume 7 to fight Loki.

As a legendary-class automaton, it is extremely strong and it can not be defeated by normal means, as all kinds of explosive attacks (or jett attacks like Cherubim's) are absorbed by the bird and turned into magic energy. Loki had to use his atomic-heart-reactor to raise his magic energy and use telekinesis to cut it down in half. It was a really hack move, but it almost killed Loki too, so it's never viable to use his heart like that. (Although if Loki does use his heart like this, he is above a Rose-Level, much like Raishin's kouyokujin. This is also why I said "limit-break" Loki was another story entirely during my long essay about powerlevels ).

So about the next spoiler, yes, it is mentioned again because Loki's new automaton (Jibril) is equipped with four different magic circuits - Fragarach(Perfect oscillation control), Sileighty (Sword dance of wing), Phoenix (eternity flame), and Adarugia (Sacred thunder treasure) - which are all the magic circuits of enemies Loki defeated in the past.

Her fake name is Alice Bernstein and, although I can't remember all too well about that, I think that name did indeed have something to do with Germany, because that's were Rutherford could get his hands on the Fragarach magic circuit, and he used Alice for it.

Her real name is Alice Rutherford though, she's the director of the academy, Edward Rutherford's real daughter.

I would've have said no, but during volume 15, it is heavily implied Raishin loves/used to love Hinowa.

Raishins's friends see Magnus as an enemy, and are even willing to help him kill Tenzen when the time comes. Loki even said so himself during volume 15, that if Raishin had asked, he'd have helped him kill Magnus.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the late reply. I have been really busy and I will continue to be busy for a little longer, but I have finally finished reading volume 15, so if you guys have questions about it, I'll answer them.

Some of my input about the volume itself:
Spoiler for Volume 15:
Spoiler for thought:
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 10:06   Link #649
Estzero1

Wow. A lot happend .

Quote:

Really. That's interesting. Could you say something more about this?

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 17:47   Link #650
N3W1ife

hai guys, when i checked the vol.5 chapter 4 of hayashi's translation there was a password...

does anyone knew the password or hayashi is still working on that chapter?
sorry, its been a while since i checked his site ^_^
N3W1ife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 18:05   Link #651
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3W1ife View Post
hai guys, when i checked the vol.5 chapter 4 of hayashi's translation there was a password...

does anyone knew the password or hayashi is still working on that chapter?
sorry, its been a while since i checked his site ^_^
Well, he did say that he is still translating but RL just took so much of him. I guess he will upload that chapter soon but who know, he seem really stress out imo
Old 2016-02-04, 21:09   Link #652
tuckersister

Still nothing new as always.
Old 2016-02-05, 03:46   Link #653
hyddty

Quote:
Still nothing new as always.
Well, the new vol hasnt been announce yet and translation is dead.....
Old 2016-02-05, 04:01   Link #654
AP24

The next volume is the final one, so the author is probably taking his time to make sure the series will have a proper ending.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 04:29   Link #655
OmegaWeaponZ

^Now that is commendable.
Old 2016-03-04, 04:48   Link #656
tuckersister

Any word on the release date of the last volume?
Old 2016-03-06, 06:25   Link #657
hyddty

Quote:
Any word on the release date of the last volume?
Nothing new so far
Old 2016-05-06, 07:29   Link #658
AP24

I noticed in the past couple of years the manga chapter releases were not as frequent as they used to be and the number of pages per chapter is a lot smaller. I think they were planning on ending the manga at around the same time as the LN. But because the LN kept being on hiatus they had to delay the manga chapter releases and cut down the number of pages per chapter release.

The latest manga chapter is almost at LN vol 3 ending so the LN final volume should be out sometime this year. Too bad we'll never see the manga or anime go beyond LN Vol 3.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 14:38   Link #659
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

Frey is dead?......D: are you killing me? loki can died, but no frey. october and any signal of the vol 16?.
Old 2016-10-25, 15:25   Link #660
ninja6398

Technically this is the second time Frey died.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
automatons, edwardian era, fantasy, harem, kikou shoujo, machine doll, shounen