AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-21, 16:45   Link #1
Freestyler

Different Sharingan?

How come sasuke's sharingan is different than the ones that kakashi and itachi have? Sasuke has only 2 of those spinning dots while kakashi and itachi have 3...

is it because he learned to use the sharingan and will get the other one later? or do the 3 dots mean the Mange Sharingan?
Freestyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:47   Link #2
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

its in levels, the stronger and better you get, the bigger the chance of lvl 3

i think it has been explained somewhere else
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:59   Link #3
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Already discussed many many times, but it's coo I'll answer again. Sasuke's is not fully developed. It's basically an incomplete sharingan. Eventually his will have 3 dots also.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but going back to the Zabuza arc when he first activated his sharingan. One eye had only 1 dot and the other had 2. Later on when he turned it on both eyes had 2 dots.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:59   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler
How come sasuke's sharingan is different than the ones that kakashi and itachi have? Sasuke has only 2 of those spinning dots while kakashi and itachi have 3...

is it because he learned to use the sharingan and will get the other one later? or do the 3 dots mean the Mange Sharingan?
His Sharingan is not fully developed yet. When its fully developed it will have 3 dots in both eye
Old 2004-04-21, 17:12   Link #5
hakunamatata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Already discussed many many times, but it's coo I'll answer again. Sasuke's is not fully developed. It's basically an incomplete sharingan. Eventually his will have 3 dots also.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but going back to the Zabuza arc when he first activated his sharingan. One eye had only 1 dot and the other had 2. Later on when he turned it on both eyes had 2 dots.

that's trully correct
hakunamatata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 17:16   Link #6
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

I think the eyes see the main ninja skills: ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu... Sasuke has only mastered two at the moment...
Technovia_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 17:46   Link #7
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
I think the eyes see the main ninja skills: ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu... Sasuke has only mastered two at the moment...
why can he not copy genjutsu?

he can see through genjutsu, he does in the 2nd test. what are you speaking of?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 18:13   Link #8
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Just because he sees through the genjutsu doesnt mean its because of the sharingan. Sakura saw through it, and she sure doesnt.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 18:45   Link #9
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

He saw through the genjutsu with his sharingan. Remember, it was a big deal--he did in despite the horrible pain he was suffering from the curse seal.

I don't think Sasuke has mastered copying jutsus at the exact moment they're happening, nor have we seen any hypnotic skills from him. Remember, the sharingan is supposed to be a bloodline limit that horrified other clans--yet he hasn't horrified anyone at all like how Kakashi did Zabuza initially.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 18:49   Link #10
sarcasteak
WAHA~

If the three dots refer to the three main ninja skills, then it can be seen as a plot device to prevent Sasuke from copying every "common" jutsu he sees *cough*kagebushin*cough*...not that genins use many in the Naruto world. And yah, fully-developed Sharingan is too deadly and would totally ruin his "Sasuke-chaaaaaaan" character.

Oh, and it also serves to show the ever-great gap between him and [someone].
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 18:55   Link #11
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
If the three dots refer to the three main ninja skills, then it can be seen as a plot device to prevent Sasuke from copying every "common" jutsu he sees *cough*kagebushin*cough*...not that genins use many in the Naruto world. And yah, fully-developed Sharingan is too deadly and would totally ruin his "Sasuke-chaaaaaaan" character.

Oh, and it also serves to show the ever-great gap between him and [someone].
Well the nice thing about jutsu's is some require for good pwnage many chakra and guess what Sasuke doesn't have it *cough*Kagebunshin*cough*
Old 2004-04-21, 19:43   Link #12
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
He saw through the genjutsu with his sharingan. Remember, it was a big deal--he did in despite the horrible pain he was suffering from the curse seal.
Oh. I thought he meant the little "test" the two chuunins held in the hallway.

And he only saw through it because the sharingan can see chakra, and theres a difference between bunshins and real humans.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 19:52   Link #13
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Well the nice thing about jutsu's is some require for good pwnage many chakra and guess what Sasuke doesn't have it *cough*Kagebunshin*cough*
This isn't the first time I've heard this, but I still feel two Sasuke clones and one Sasuke can be quite deadly against *certain* opponents...
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 20:04   Link #14
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
And he only saw through it because the sharingan can see chakra, and theres a difference between bunshins and real humans.
Duh. That's what Genjutsu is! Chakra manipulated illusions!
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 20:09   Link #15
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

When Sasuke first fought Rock Lee, and was trounced, he used it as an excuse to practice the sharingan, and said, "Genjutsu, or ninjutsu, I'll reveal it now" or something to that effect.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 20:53   Link #16
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
sasuke's is different because he hasnt had it as long as kakashi... and hes a sharingan newbie compared to kakashi.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 13:28   Link #17
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
sasuke's is different because he hasnt had it as long as kakashi... and hes a sharingan newbie compared to kakashi.
you dont know that ... ... ..

unless you mean he hasnt been able to activate it for as long as kakashi has.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 13:33   Link #18
Joe Dalton

well kakashi is known 2 have coppied over a 1000 jutsus so I would say you can know that sasuke is a newby compared 2 him
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:31   Link #19
Laxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
When Sasuke first fought Rock Lee, and was trounced, he used it as an excuse to practice the sharingan, and said, "Genjutsu, or ninjutsu, I'll reveal it now" or something to that effect.
Very true. Also later when he coppied Lee's taijutsu off Kakashi (and his own experience) he had two marks on both his eyes... I was under the impression that the third mark signifies the use of [a certain skill] which only [a certain person] can do?
Laxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:33   Link #20
Opticz

where is it actually said that the number of dots measure the power of the sharingan?

as i see it youve made specualations into facts

*puts on flameproof suit*
Opticz is offline   Reply With Quote